Sex toy parties

Going to try this thread one more time to see if I can get some genuine advice/input.
Would you be okay with female family members going to one of these things?

>come from a traditional rural conservative family
>move to the city for university
>started dating girl
>she is very sweet and smart, studying to be engineer
>a few months into dating I meet her parents
>they’re very crude and openly talk about sex
>this is strange to me coming from a family where these things are kept in the bedroom
>my gf tells me her mom is throwing a “sex toy party” for her birthday, women only
>she assured me she is only going for her mom and she isn’t actually going to buy anything
>I’m still not very comfortable about my girlfriend going to look at plastic dicks with a bunch of roastie housewives

I’m considering breaking up with her to disassociate myself with that family. It doesn’t seem like a good atmosphere for a daughter to be brought up in. Am I being too dramatic/prudish? This just seems so strange to me, but normal to them. Maybe I’m just out of touch since I’m from the countryside

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchmedia.org/post/the-trouble-with-toxic-sex-toys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is she a qt?

Yes, very. Way out of my league.

>Female raised by a degenerate
Break up now
This is your last warning

If you really like this girl then you should talk about how you think her degenerate family will be a bad influence on your kids. Either she'll agree and distance herself from her family or she wont.

I know a girl who will give free demonstrations with a $50 purchase and do anything else you want for $100

I understand this way of thinking, but I would rather just separate than try to force a wedge between her and her parents. It’s a dishonorable thing to do in my opinion. Would you like it if a libcuck started trying to pull your daughter away from the family because of your opinions?

You know this is just so sexually frustrated housewives can get drunk and bitch about their lives while playing around with dildos. Its not like they mutually mastrubate or something.

If you dick your girl right, theres nothing to worry about. Better they get the outlet there than going "girls night out".

absolutely degenerate
even if it's just for her mother (yeah, right)

The Jews are pushing plasticizer laden dildos on your loved ones, hoping to contaminate their womb with noxious chemicals and deform their eggs.

Sex toys full of hormone mimicking softening agents created the soy boy epidemic of today. Thank your mom for stirring her innards with dick shaped poison

Not political

seems like she is a rotten tomato

just cut her loose, will save you a lot of problems in the future

Relationships are about compromise. If you actually love this women then find a way to deal with it. See from her perspective and teach her to see from yours. Ultimately you and her would raise your children, not her parents.

Jesús Christ how horrifying

Its not a city thing. Your girlfriend’s family is just weird.

How hot is her mom?

should be burning this stuff

Can you easily find another woman?

If yes, dump her.

If no, just roll with it.

Are you sure it’s not more common than we think and we just don’t hear about it because we’re guys? Not just her step-mother, but her bio-mother also goes to these things. When I told my parents about this, my mom told me some women from her work threw one of these parties but she didn’t go

Kind of hot, looks like amy adams

>I’m still not very comfortable about my girlfriend going to look at plastic dicks with a bunch of roastie housewives

Can't really be a roastie housewife. I'd hope that those married couples have great sex, frequently, and enjoyable with mutual pleasure. That's kind of the point of being married, the sex.

The right sex toys help keep a monogamous relationship from getting boring and repetitive.

You just sound insecure or incredibly vanilla.

This im afraid

>they’re very crude and openly talk about sex
>my gf tells me her mom is throwing a “sex toy party” for her birthday, women only
I had a gf for 2 years with parents like this. It didn't work out well. My gf was almost like a mom to her mother and was opposed to that stuff. She turned out to be worse than the mother in many respects and I had to break up with her. The best advice I ever got about women was to look at the mother, what she looks like, how she acts, because that's who your gf will become. In my case it turned out to be true.

Leave her. You're absolutely right about that environment for a future child. Good job, user.

This user gets it. It'd be unfair to her if you broke it off without telling her the reason why. Maybe she'd like to compromise with you on it because she has both right leaning and left leaning opinions?

Mate honestly you're making too big a deal out of it, you'd be throwing this relationship away over something petty

Do you want kids who's grandmother is a dildo merchant? If not, the answer is clear.

She'll leave you anyway then.

This. I can still go to a strip club with my friends and then come home to my gf and jerk off in her face.
She can have her little dildo parties. No harm there. Look dont touch is the mature approach to this.

>That's kind of the point of being married, the sex.

You do know the point of marriage is family right? Its for raising children, not sex toys and fucking.

Go find yourself a welfare nigger that only thinks 5 minutes into the future. Take a trip to the bottom of the well because you don't want nor have the energy to find a real white man. Also I am sure you are on your computer / phone 24/7... but yet, you need a guy who will be at your call at all times to be your gratification slave while you get to walk on a red carpet as their white prize cunt.

Don't you realize that before Women's liberation a man could get a job and support his family. You miserable bitches wanted to play office instead of house and added two times the amount of people to the workforce. This brought wages down by half. Then you miserable cunts fight for illegal immigrants and multiculturalism and are adding cheap labor to compete with both white men and women.

Now your miserable cunt wonders why your white boyfriend doesn't have the money to wine and dine you every night to keep you feeling cherished and important. You are a fucking downward spiral of indoctrinated retardation and think somehow you have been freed.

I fucked miserable cunts like you off tinder every week and they all have the same thing going for them. A worn out fuckhole who thinks that getting to play 'the game' is the right thing for women.

Your miserable whore of a cunt is so white flagged that you would rather fuck a shit-skin because you don't want to deal with the hardship of what a good white family once was.

Rot in hell, civilization destroyer.

Let her go to the party, then hint you'd like to see her and her mom "break them in"- boom threesome.

This.

I think OP has a gross misunderstanding about what goes on at these things.

Though I agree with most of your points, you shouldn't hate women. They're like dogs
They don't know any better

she's going to come home with a ball gag, strap on and chastity cage.

Tell her that her parents are degenerates and you don't want that feminist/libshit cancer in your life.

This is a huge red flag, dump the bitch.

So you’d be okay with your gf going to a party with male strippers? That’s pretty fucking degenerate m8

You would never see sexually frustrated husbands throw an onahole party. It's just so weird that for women its socially accepted. I found out my gay friend's mom has parties like this and his much younger brother
(

Does she know you're uncomfortable with it? Relationships require communication to work. Don't bitch about it on Sup Forums where not all people have your best interests at heart. Go talk to her. Like you said, don't try to drive a wedge between her and her family, but you can at least try to explain your "culture shock."

I'd kill every last one of them

bitchmedia.org/post/the-trouble-with-toxic-sex-toys

This was a serious enough issue for the Danish Environmental Protection Agency to take it on. In 2005, they randomly chose 16 sex toys and tested their chemical composition. Four had phthalates, a component of plastic that is banned from kids’ toys in the United States and EU because it has been linked to birth defects and changes in hormone levels. One of the sex toys also had trimethhyltin chloride, five contained phenol, and 14 contained toluene, all of which are chemicals on the California governor’s list of chemicals that are cancerous or cause reproductive harm

You know that married couples have sex right? Like, it's normal and healthy to fuck your wife? There is nothing wrong with having lots of sex with your wife. Every married couple should have lots of good sex.

If you want your wife to sleep in a single bed beside your single bed, go ahead. I'd rather have my wife in my bed, grinding her hips into me at night asking for some love.

>I need stronger men to tell me how to make decisions
Relationship will fail one way or another. She doesn't come from a proper family. Break it up. Develop yourself so you don't need to ask strangers on the internet next time.

Yes goy, insert our autism drug dispensers in your birth canal! We made them nice and long so you can get it close to your uterus and fallopian tubes. Add some oily lubricants to help the poison glide!

Women are weaker than men, for this to have happened men had to step aside and let women wreak havoc. Weak white men are the destroyers of civilisation.

nothing wrong with asking for relationship advice. I don't know about asking here though. I'd ask my dad, my brother, or my male friends with gfs before I asked Sup Forums.

Buy her a sextoy first

D.ubs confirms dont do it OP

>step-mother

I don’t understand. Encourage her to buy some for you both to play with. Don’t show your inevitable daughter your sex-toy collection. Is the real fear the risk of parenting effort? 15 - 25 years after your child is born, they’ll play with sex toys, too. Dildos are as old as sanding.

Is she going into debt to be a career woman? What does she want in life?

This
>but I would rather just separate than try to force a wedge
K, do that then

No. Your girlfriend is a whore and so is her mother. The first step in fixing the situation is to beat up her father. Just smack the shit out of him right in front of both of them. The more brutal the better. This will make you the new patriarch in their eyes. Once that is accomplished, then lay down the law on both of these sluts.

You are a degenerate

It's nice to see an user seriously think of others rather than "MUH DICK"

just join the party unannounced and start demonstrating the finer details of your fleshlight / waifu pillow collection

that will cause them to self reflect for sure

just kidding they are women they will rationalize it as being a totally different thing somehow

Degenerate

Degenerate? Yes, but that's most middle aged housewives. They LARP as sluts for humor when they're with their ladyfriends but they generally dont do anything unfaithful and most of their conversations are about sex with their men. This is actually a good sign, your gf is prepping for a life of wifehood which these days means lots of sex and a surprising degree of faithfulness. Dont look too into it, lest you act insecure. It's annoying but harmless.

>I’m considering breaking up with her to disassociate myself with that family. It doesn’t seem like a good atmosphere for a daughter to be brought up in. Am I being too dramatic/prudish?
user, odds are 90% that her parents are child molesters. Not a good idea.

At least talk candidly about this with your girlfriend first.

This OP. If you truly believe this thot when she tells you its just for her mom, you are beyond help. This is a shit test, and she wants you to slap this shit down hard.

Get off pol you degenerate kike

>That's kind of the point of being married, the sex.

is this what christcucks actually believe? or am i getting trolled?

No, being a whore is a no no for me. Of course you're american, it explains why you would ask for such degeneracy in the first place, your society is as decadent as the ancient roman one.

If your goal is to find a wife and mother for your children, then the answer is, start looking for a way out. Married user here. Potential spouse's family and her relationship with them is a very important aspect of choosing a lifelong mate. Do not underestimate it. You're going to spending the rest of your life with them, too. And they will have a major say and influence on your children.

>flag
The absolute state of Germany.

There is no compromising with her going to a degenerate sex toy party, let alone one where here man isn't present.

Sex toys are designed to ruin marriage sex. They're not a good thing in general.

You're an idiot and here is why.

There is absolutly nothing wrong with young people (male and female) exploring their sexuality. It is healthy to know and familiarize yourself with your own body. If YOU find this uncomfortable or are jealous of a plastic/rubber toy then it's YOUR issue. If you love the other person then you would encourage her growth and do it together. "Women only" doesn't mean you can't show an interest and be playful/supportive to form a stronger bond.

> he wants a marriage without sex
user, are you genuinely retarded? Do you also want a gym membership without working out?

Yes, it's degenerate for a man to be sexually attracted to his wife, and a wife to her husband. Even worse for a married couple to enjoy sex with each other.

Vanilla paste eating faggots in this thread.

My wife would never buy a sex toy.

tough call bro. I always like to give girls the benefit of the doubt that they are different or good people but my first hand account with a sweetest girl plus degenerate parents scenario worked out horribly.

Would you be OK with your daughter going to a sex toy party?

Same answer as how you feel about her being the mother to your child.

just talk with her, cunt. Why are you asking here

Seems to me like our society is too sex-obsessed.
>if my girlfriend/wife wants to stick plastic dicks into her vagina instead of having sex the natural way it’s MY issue

When did the definition of a successful relationship go from having a stable household with many bright and kind children, to having a good love life? Rather than spending all day in a room experimenting with plastic objects, I’d prefer to redirect the impulses into productive energy by practicing one of my hobbies, or going on a hike with her. If you make your life revolve around sex it will affect your children as well

Do you want perverts as grandparents?

When you date someone and think about starting a family you HAVE to take her family into consideration as well. Think of it as merging two businesses.

If her parents are crude and disgusting then realize that your kids will be around them. No matter how hard you try to raise your kids to be good people your grandparents will corrupt them. More dangerous is they may be pedophiles. I have yet to meet someone who is so open with "sex toys" with their kids that that child was not sexually abused by them.

I would tell her that you like her but her family is not a good mix and you are thinking about your future children and don't want that sort of person around your future children.

Good luck.

Every good married couple should be having sex, but that isn't the POINT of marriage. The point is to provide a stable environment for raising children. You can get sex outside of marriage, it makes no sense to marry for sex if that's something you're already getting.

This is the correct answer, sorry OP, but you have to bring up how awful her family is and force her to elope to Montana.

>if my girlfriend/wife wants to stick plastic dicks into her vagina instead of having sex the natural way it’s MY issue
>instead of

Whoah, OP didn't say that and I didn't say that. If she chooses a plastic toy instead of you then you guys have obvious issues and it wouldn't work out whether she had a toy or not.

There's no need for plastic in the bedroom if you aren't a beta fucking cuck. If your woman has a desire for pleasure from anything other than you you're a failure.

How fucking insecure can one man possibly be?

Not to mention you'll be stuck with her shitty family. Women tend to become their mothers eventually.

What’s the point of having a sex you unless your boyfriend/husband is inadequate? Obviously she doesn’t think the pleasure is enough if she’s resorting to an alternative

That's really extreme and really insecure. I have a gf and I still masturbate, should she feel like shit?

Push her boundaries sexually first, though. Use her, lose her.

There is a difference between masturbation and spending money on fake genitals you disingenuous cunt.

But yes at the very least she should be offended that you don't get enough release from her.

Yes she probably wonders why you don’t just fuck her when you’re horny

Its your seed man. Do what you want with it.

But yeah, might be worth asking yourself if you'd be OK with your daughter going to one of these things.

My ex wife was into that don't tolerate it.

>visiting family in Ohio
>mandatory hang out with trashy sister-in-law
>"Surprise!" I'm taking you to a sex toy party!!!
>husband is pissed, start panicking, I don't do these sort of things
>get in car on way to party, silently praying "Please I don't want to go, God, I'll do anything to get out of this"
>her phone rings, it's the police
>her mother has been taken into custody for "strange behavior"
>she was driving circles around a KFC for 45 minutes
>spend hours at police station trying to get her out, turns out she was high on MDMA
>miss sex toy party!!!! Thank you Lord

You are right, break up, a marriage is a bond between families, shit is just gonna get worst over time. If your gf was against it then it would be a good sign, but if she sees no problem in this, she will be only trouble in the future. Break up RIGHT NOW

Plant some hidden cameras and may God's love be with you.

why not say
>"No"
espically if ur husband is pissed. Also, bost bobs and vagene pls.

>You would never see sexually frustrated husbands throw an onahole party.

My God I'm erect just imagining the loud righteous indignation of nearly everyone in existence should something like this actually happen.

Reminder that when you marry her, you're "marrying" her family as well. Do you want those degenerates to be around your kids and raise them? If not, start running.

>Am I being too dramatic/prudish?

yes

/thread

You secretly wanted to go, or else you would’ve said no. Whore.

>I have a gf and I still masturbate, should she feel like shit?
Yes.

Absolutely fucking degenerate. Sex is between you, your partner, your doctor, and god. Including anyone else degenerate.