Another dossier?

>Quick! Our dossier narrative is falling apart! How can we fix this?
>I know. Let make... ANOTHER dossier!
>BRILLIANT!

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/419131/meet-cody-shearer-strangest-character-hillarys-vast-left-wing-conspiracy-brendan
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/30/trump-russia-collusion-fbi-cody-shearer-memo
youtube.com/watch?v=19R_T6517Zg
orgs.tigweb.org/the-institute-for-international-mediation-and-conflict-resolution-iimcr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keep doing the same thing over and over again...while expecting a different result.

The definition of insanity.

>We've bought another one, this time the guy we got it from said it's legit.
Here we go again.

LOL, some hate Trump "ex journalist" nobody or Devin Nunes, chairman of HPSCI and member of congressional gang of 8? HMMMMMM

Even if it was legit, no one would take it seriously

nice link you piece of shit why don't you do us all a problem and kys

>implying people will not believe it again
It's fucking stupid, but since the media pushes it like crazy people just believe it with no doubt.

He's a piss boy. Deal with it.

That is not the definition of insanity.
It’s just a fucking quote from E=mc2jew.
I wish you low IQ tard-o’s would quite saying this shit.

nationalreview.com/article/419131/meet-cody-shearer-strangest-character-hillarys-vast-left-wing-conspiracy-brendan
Apparently Cody shearer is some Clinton lackey

PISSING THE NIGHT AWAY

TWO DOSSIERS! ARE UI KIDDING ME DRUMFP IS FUCKING DONEEEEEEEE HOLY SHIT

They really need to find someone new to do this, I mean seriously pay off some rando journalist or something. Are they truly this incompetent. At this point I am convinced even they attempted their biggest false flag they will fail.

Reminder: pissgate dossier was a Sup Forums troll on Rick Wilson.

Lol memo written by former journalist

This is the link OP didn't provide.

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/30/trump-russia-collusion-fbi-cody-shearer-memo

At this point, considering all that is now in the public sphere, this will be laughed at.

In fact, I am laughing now.

>memo
Lol how do these fake news faggots go from a memo some idiot wrote to a second dossier

Deep State of the Union Address
Feed the paranoia!!!!

It's not even from Einstein. It's from a horror novel written by a woman.

The definition of PRACTICE.

Dems double down again.

The absolute state of the deep state.

They think if they keep digging they'll find some treasure with which to impeach Trump with.
But in reality it's pic related:

I think they may have gone all in this time.

What the hell is going on there?

Fake and gay shit. Real vid is them diving for water.

>Quick, all our smokescreen diversionary tactics are losing steam. How can we distract from our president's utter failure??
>I know, another dossier!
- The GOP, probably.

They are really playing with fire. I honestly think they underestimate just how many people can see what's going on here, and no matter what it's setting them up for a crash. Even wanting to take down Trump so bad is incredibly stupid, they dont realize what it would mean for them.

If they were smart people, they would say, "Ok, we dont like Trump but let's be the bigger man, lay off him, play ball and stick to our principles as much as we can, while quietly gathering anything that can be used against him later when we've cleaned up our act." But no, they're putting all their eggs in one basket, they aren't planners, they're scramblers now.

I genuinly don’t understand why Trump and the GOP hasn’t outlawed the Democratic Party completely at this point. The Democrats + left wing media are literally explicitly fighting a cold civil war at this point.

Just when trumptards think they have a win it all comes crashing down. LOL.

MI6 doesn't mess around and just make up piss stories for fun

I know right? Just like when they thought he'd win the elec-

Drumpf is a Russian operative...only fools or co-traitors don’t see it.

Cgi
You cant move if you have no muscles/blood etc.
>moves skelly legs after burned down to the bone fake as poo

>some dairy farmer that found himself the chairman of an intelligence committee on the senate, or a guy with actual experience writing something in an office that isn't situated in the countryside

HMMMMMMMMMMM........MMMMHMMMMMMMMMM.... HUMMMMMM... hermmmmmmmmmmm...............

yet you voted for republicans again

Trump is a shit monster. Throwing more shit at him will only make him smell stronger.

doesn't google for you goy
> death sentence

sounds right

>Why didnt he continue the sanctions on NATO's nr 1 enemy?

A SECOND DOSSIER HAS JUST HIT THE SOUTH TRUMP

embarrassing post

>the definition of modern liberalism
FTFY

under anticipated

Its pretty obvious they are running out of bullets in their narrative spinning. The Trump was going to fire Mueller story was from June, they have been holding on to this one since October of 2016. (((They))) are getting desperate.

impREEEEEEEEAAAChhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RACIST SEXIST HOMOHPBOEBE!!!!!!!

Are you aware that the only other pre-planned choice that ((they)) gave the United States was a demonrat that planned on creating a Russian no-fly zone and aggravating an already bad situation and increasing the likelihood of a needless WW3 with Russia?

>stick to our principles as much as we can
Therein lies the problem, they went full retard during the Obama Presidency and lost their principles, lost their base values and eventually lost many seats and elections. I think by the looks of them doubling down, they don't want to go back to classical constitutional liberalism.

A wild animal will always fight more ferociously when backed into a corner. Such is to be expected from the FBI and DOJ at this point now that they have been confronted. Trump would do well to avoid flinching, and put the animal down. Welcome to the final showdown of this season of America.

...I was honestly expecting a bigger HAPPENING when they got desperate.
>muh schiffmemo
>muh dossier round 2: electric boogaloo
This is what they've got? Really? That's no fun.

they are still backed into a corner. Those two things are them barking. They are getting their gollums in line to bite.

Wow they're getting embarrassingly desperate. That memo must live up to the hype.

youtube.com/watch?v=19R_T6517Zg
They're on a sinking ship. No lifeboats for traitors.

Red Tide?

It's so surreal to see the powers that be push this muh Russia shit with such insistence whilst most people don't give a fuck or know it's all made-up bullshit that should have been forgotten ages ago, the hooknoses are obviously panicking at the rise of the right and having flashbacks of the holocaust

My and my brother went to see that movie at the theater with two chicks when we were younger. When the guy falls and smacks all the posts on his way dowm, we both started cracking up laughing, couldn't stop, it was the funniest shit ever.

I forgive them up until they go kinetic. Then judgement happens.

The third Harry Potter

Harry Pottery and the Second Dossier

>low IQ tardos
>QUITE saying this shit

>Cody Shearer
Holy fuck, Sup Forums. I know you guys have no particular reason to believe me, but about 13 years ago, when I was a blue-pilled budding marxist in college, I met this guy. He's a super extroverted, charismatic type (think Bill Clinton), and by the end of the conversation he had pretty much sold me on doing a summer program at his IIMCR institute in Prague:
orgs.tigweb.org/the-institute-for-international-mediation-and-conflict-resolution-iimcr

In retrospect I'd say it's basically leadership development / networking for young leftists. Maybe a feeder for CIA? I don't know. The program was real, but even then I recognized this guy as pretty much a quintessential grifter type -- certainly not trustworthy. I'm amazed that anyone would consider him as a "source" for intelligence information.

The timing is everything. It means the Mueller investigation is dead.