What is your opinion on fundamentalist christianity?

youtube.com/watch?v=nSHkvFFCJo4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UtykdDoaAnY
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James 2:14-26
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think Christianity is cool but the modern evangelism we see in our culture is a perversion and is itself Christianity's biggest problem.

What is wrong with winning more souls to jesus?

(((Saul of Tarsus))) "converted" from pharisaic judaism at the same time as the romans ramped up persecution of the jews

(((Saul of Tarsus))) then changed his name to "Paul" before initiating his work of subverting the host society of Rome (hmm where have I heard of these people who change their name and move into countries to spread lies and turn the lower classes against the host nation?)

Paul then wrote the epistles and filled them with goyim-friendly language and promised the masses eternal hedonism if they converted to this new strange cult where god is a physical jewish man

And fair enough, a few hundred years later rome is in pieces. He succeeded.

in short: christianity is the penultimate jewish trick, borne from the resentment of a very specific jew (saul) against the roman empire

This is why christ-cunts are getting genocided once the race war is over.

this is very rude... you have violent sinful fantasies just because the future of this world is brown.

Watch this video before you claim that black&brown priests of god don't have the power of jesus behind them:

youtube.com/watch?v=UtykdDoaAnY

REPENT

Christianity is a Jewish mind-virus.

>promised the masses eternal hedonism
Hwhat?

You should read the bible instead of just regurgitating angsty anti christian sentiment you pick up here.

Blood and Soil.

Hedon is a state of pleasure. Are you saying there is pain in heaven? If there is no pain, then there is obly comfort and enjoyment. This is eternal hedonism. The muzzies are just a bit more descriptive by saying you get to forever fuck 72 perky qt virgins, but christianity promises basically the same thing (eternal bliss/orgasm state)

you think your salvation is a mind virus?? My friend, without jews, we wouldn't even have souls.

As jesus himself said in John 4:22: "for salvation is of the Jews."

It pains me to see non-biblical things being taught in modern day 'churches'. Jesus said turn from your sin. What I have seen being taught is that it doesn't matter if you sin, ask to be forgiven and you're wiped clean.
This is good, but you must also let the Holy Spirit convict you of sinful things you do, then try your hardest to stop doing these sinful things.

This isn't fundamentalist Christianity. Where I'm from the fundamentals are "White is Right"

You seem to think there is room for debate. There isn't you are wrong. Do some non biased reading and research, set aside your anger while you do it.

Heaven is better than eternal bliss or eternal orgasm.

Jews did not create humanity's souls.

>(((fundamental)))

They need to be actual fundamentalists like Anderson, not like the cucked fag in your pic.

>Anderson
Pure heresy

>John 4:22
Literally read the next fucking verse you autistic faggot.
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

He's saying how currently the people that are saved tend to be jews but soon it's going to be mostly gentiles(see Acts)

Jesus was saying salvation comes from a jew, because he was born jewish.

c*Tholics and orth*dicks aren't Christian

No one should take this Pope seriously. The true headline SHOULD READ, "Inside every Jew is a Christian" Every good and faithful jew in the time of Jesus became a Christian... that's why all the early Christians were Jews, they saw the messiah and followed him. The Pharisees were made because he came for the Gentiles as well, the true Jews knew that was the only way.

you should watch the video in full... Race was done away with in christ, it's the jews who subscribe to this evil doctrine of caring about race.

All people who follow christ should rebel against the concept of race by micing as much as possible.

pic related.

>All people who follow christ should rebel against the concept of race by micing as much as possible.
Literally a full on retarded statement.

There is no ecclesiastical basis for your meme of a church plain and simple. The Roman catholic church got reformed so what the fuck are you still protesting about?

Ok, add the world's pleasures times infinite, that doesnt make my statement true - we are talking about a state of eternal Hedon.

Often times in early christianity heaven was understood as being a literal place with forever physical tasty food, this appealed to the masses

are you saying he doesn't believe in Christ?

Doesn't make my statement untrue***

>Race was done away with in christ
It wasn't a thi g before either. When a gentile eoukd got to Judah/Israel he could become a jes jf he gets cjrcusised and eats the passover, where ever he lives is the tribe he belongs to.

Why does he join the lonely guy with no evidence?

Can be a good belief system for many but certainly has its excesses.

Anyone have pictures of this bitch when she was preggo?

Everybody knows Jesus loved his weekend nigger lynches, you can't pollute my mind with your Jew filth!

>Be Metropolitan Amfilohije
>Bishop of Montenegro and the Littoral
>Serbian patriot
>Condemn serbian woman for having abortions and call them "child killers"
>Media starts to rage
>Say that sodomites and pedophiles are nothing different
>Gays demand an apology
>He doesn't do it
>MEDIA IS FILLED WITH MADNESS
>Say that Islam is a vile and disgusting religion
>Muslims demand an apology
>He doesn't do it
>MEDIA CANNOT CONTROL ITSELF ANYMORE
>Get arrested, but let out soon
>Serbian government starts to lowkey support Kosovo just to join (((European Union)))
>Proclaim an Anathema on Serbian government for trying to recognize Kosovo
>MEDIA STARTS ATTACKING LIKE NEVER BEFORE
>Anathemise Transgenders
>Liberals demand from the Church to defrock Amfilohije as a bishop
>They don't do it
>Liberals demand he apologizes to women and LGBT people
>He doesn't do it
>lol.jpg
>Return acres of church property taken by communists
>Restore graveyards
>Restore ruined churches
>Help poor and hungry people by organizing food for them
>possibly the next Serbian Patriarch

>Often times in early christianity heaven was understood as being a literal place with forever physical tasty food
Citation needed. Every scholar since the beginning of time has identified Heaven as being directly in God's presence. Nothing else. Again you don't know what you are talking about you memeflag brainlet

Just came here to say that the couple in your image are idiots.

>tfw you will never be this happy
>tfw you regret taking the redpill
>tfw you just want to live blissfully ignorant like that nigger and coal burner
>tfw would give it all to be in that niggers place even if it meant living my life as a subhuman

yes... even more evidence

modern white christians who don't want to racemix are literally doing the will of satan

>being directly in God's presence. Nothing else
So like, what do you do there?

>Christianity is cool but the modern evangelism
Why do you keep saying that its modern? Do you not understand that Christians imported non-whites since its beginning? A good example is Lithuanian king who converted to christianity about 500yrs ago. Soon after he converted he started importing jews and other non-whites setting up conclaves. Seriously look what the christians did instead of looking for romanticized versions of Europe through the popular media of the time. Think about how history books now are shit just think about what you do not know about christcuck shit.

Don't worry user, that mongoloid will be long gone after he knocks her up. Everybody knows that the niggers worst enemy is real responsibility

Cuckoldry and Christianity go hand in hand. Christians are always deviants, justifying their degenerate behavior by asking for forgiveness a couple times a week.

yes, this is the entire point. All white people would still be filthy animals who go straight into hell if the jews didn't show up to save us from ourselves

.....Yes, the hour came that the goyim joined the chosen people to worship together, not forgetting still that the lord jesus was physically a jew, confirming for all ages that the jews were in fact god's chosen.

>Jew filth
The man christ jesus, who was and is LITERALLY god, was a physical jew.
How can you say "jew filth", is the bible "jew filth" also since every single writer was a jew and every single main character in it is a jew?

Get your head out of your ass friend and CONVERT

There's nothing wrong with being a nigger. The problem js acting like a nigger.

You mad or somthin wh*Te boi?

Kiril doesn't speak for all of Orthodoxy, so Moscow != Serbia != Greece != Any autocephalous church. Outside of Christ there is no one voice of the Church.

Christianity is a lie, like the other religions, there surely is a God, but we don't have a religion proper detailing him, if you were to consider religion, the religion of the jews, for obvious reasons, should be the last place where you look.

>joined the chosen people to worship together,
>joined together
Stop being a retarded faggot. Almost no jews got saved that wersn't before they heard about Christ.
27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.

Give me a fucking break you dumb shit the entire point is that there is multiple people cucking in your supposed based orthodox church. Also I want to point out that the logic you are using is the same exact logic feminists use to discount there more extreme counter parts. They say NOT ALL FEMINISTS or NOT ALL MUSLIMS. Its the same shit stop believing in a fundamentally foreign sand jew religion.

Christ was the first CHRISTian and hated the goyims, nice try Weinstein my pure white blood protects me from your wicked jewery

absolutely not.

Every mixed race baby (especially of a white woman, since whites have been historically the most facist race) is a victory in the eyes of christ. The entire point of the new testament is that the people of god are no longer one special race (like the jews were) but that the new kingdom is one that comprises of ALL nations and tribes.

All white women who want to follow Jesus should do their part and have mixed race babies.

>Anderson
Blesseth are the fertile wombs of coalburners for they shall create new presidents of USA!

They want to abolish nigger population control

>Christ was the first CHRISTian
We know David knew about Jesus though
110 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

SAVE NIGGLETS!
BOMB ABORTION CLINIC FOR CHRIST!

>wh*Te boi getting mad

Everybody knows niggers aren't even human, Only the kingdom of man was saved. God didn't mention monkeys anywhere

There needs to be a maga hat version of this for (you)

Unlike for Antichrist Papism, its doctrines are based on the actual words of the Bible. The problem is that too many Bible Believers (fundamentalists) send their kids to public school/university, which is where the brainwashing/single-mom-syndrome occurs.

Explain to me why I would be the maga person exactly? MAGAPEDES are christians love peterson and suck trump dick and libertarianism. How about you get back to lebbit?

The current Pope? I think he believes in Communism more than he believes in Christ.

when are they moving to Africa?

If only they could be all educated in military schools for easy shipping stright into the fight for Greater Israel...

evangelicals aren't fundamentalists they are just retarded and can't into actually reading the bible properly they have no notions of poetry allegory ancient greek language or hermaneutics they are just fucking outrageously stupid and believe in retard shit like gog and magog shit applies to the year 2018. The also have outrgesouly retarded sola scriptura sola fide shit which was just fucking made up by protestants in the 16th century. They are also fucking retarded heretics who should be burned alive unironiucally. So according to these retards there was no Church for 1500 years prior to their retardations and the Holy Spirit was just chilling there.

Jesus founded a Church Matthew 16:18

There is One Church ; the Church is the Body of Christ and there is only one body of Christ. (protestant retards) (Romans 12:5)

The Church is guided by the Holy spirit (John 14:26)

If the Church was founded by Jesus Christ and was guided by the Holy Spirit, it can't teach doctrinal error (1 Timothy 3:15)

So the Church founded by Jesus Christ and guided by the Holy Spirit, taught doctrinal truth infallibly — without error — to the first-century Christians. There are no denominations in the church in the new testament. There can be alegitamte debate betwene Orthodox and Catholics since this is a schism within the actual fucking Church and they both trace their lineage to the beggining through apostolic succession nobody knows who the fuck these weird Baptist/evangelical/anabaptist/ episcopelian of whatever other heretical faggots are they don't event trace their succession to Martin Luther for fucks sake

> Almost no jews got saved that wersn't before they heard about Christ.
Nonsense. The lord jesus explicitly stated that he came first and foremost to HIS people, the jews. The goyim would be allowed a lower place n heaven also if they acted right, but only if they understood that they were dogs eating the crumbs that feel from their masters' table (jews).

Read this story:
"21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment."

>doctrines are based on the actual words of the Bible
Which isn't in the bible because it was primarily oral tradition for almost a hundred years.

>Egypt
>Black "People"
nice try goy, everyone knows Egypt was comprised of mainly light skinned Arabics who built up Egypts great civilization before Islam ruined it with their goat fucking ways

Too easily controlled. Church leadership was bound to get cucked, and such people have no ability to see outside the bubble that congregations put them in

It explains why Evangelicals hate Hollywood, but won't call out the Jew
It explains why Mormons are all retarded neocons

muh western civilization.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Why are all the mutts hididng their flags? You do realise that it makes it more obvious, right?

It really started being invaded and subverted in the mid to late 19th century

if they lived in Africa or in a black ethnostate the parents would be killed and the children raised culturally. fucking white privilege!

Nope, you're not the new Virgin Mary.
Nope, none of those drecklets will be the next Jesus.
Nope, you're not the new Joseph neither. Just a cuck.

If it's so obvious then why say anything unless my residence is they only thing you've got to go against my argument.

Pray for the God of Israel to save his eternally blessed children who suffer in Africa!

Christianity is a cancer in any form time and space. Please.

>The Epistle of St.Ignatius to the Magnesians
>Chapter 10. Beware of Judaizing
>Let us not, therefore, be insensible to His kindness. For were He to reward us according to our works, we should cease to be. Therefore, having become His disciples, let us learn to live according to the principles of Christianity. For whosoever is called by any other name besides this, is not of God. Lay aside, therefore, the evil, the old, the sour leaven, and be changed into the new leaven, which is Jesus Christ. Be salted in Him, lest any one among you should be corrupted, since by your savour you shall be convicted. It is absurd to profess Christ Jesus, and to Judaize. For Christianity did not embrace Judaism, but Judaism Christianity, that so every tongue which believes might be gathered together to God.

>unironilcally being a cathlotard
Verses proving salvation to anyone that believes and not of works.

John
1:12
3:15-16/18/36
4:14(John 6:35)
5:24
6:28-29/35/38-40/44-45/47
7:38-39
8:24
10:27-29
11:25-27/40
12:46
14:1-3
16:27
20:31

Matthew
5:19
7:21-23(John 6:38-40)
8:10-13
12:37
21:31-32

Mark
1:15
2:5
10:24-25
16:16

Luke
3:3(Acts 19:4)
5:20
7:50
8:12
18:10-14/40-42
23:40-43

Acts
2:21
10:43
11:16-17
13:38-39/48
15:7-9
16:30-31
19:4(Luke 3:3)
26:18

Romans
1:16-17
3:20/22/24-28/30
4:2-9/11/14-16/24
5:1/15-18
6:23
8:24
9:30-33
10:3-4/9-10/13
11:6

1 Corinthians
1:14/17
3:14-15
15:1-2

2 Corinthians
4:13-14

>CNN: cuckoldery, racemixing, not having kids, being gay,... is ok
OMG why are ((((((they)))))) trying to push their agenda
>Same CNN tier journalism: having eteroracial kids is ok
lol christcucks are dumb, god is a scam

No, they're treated the same. Before Jesus died they preached mostly just to the jews to get them saved and because Jesus is a prophet of their religion but after they killed him then Jesus told the apostles to stop going tk jerusalem

In a healthy society, that femscum woulda get hanged or slit open to die

Can you lonk to a better image? I'm phoneposting

1 Thessalonians
4:14

2 Thessalonians
1:10
2:12

Ephesians
1:13-14
2:8-9
4:7

Galatians
2:16/21
3:6-11/14/21-22/24/26
5:3-6

Philippians
3:3/9

Titus
3:5

1 Timothy
1:16

2 Timothy
1:9
3:15

Hebrews
4:3
10:38-39
11:7

1 Peter
1:3-5/8-9
2:6
3:21(Colossians 2:12)

1 John
4:2-3/15
5:1/4-5/10-11/13

Revelation
2:11/26
3:5/20-21
21:7/27

>Verses proving salvation to anyone that believes and not of works.
>Matthew 5-16
>16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
Why is Christ saying that men need to see our good works?

What don't you understand that Christianities foundation is that of judaism you dummy. Then you also have you know racial jews JESUS.

did you miss the video that I posted right next to the pic? It's pastor anderson himself.

marrying within your own race is not sinful, but if you want to truly serve jesus you should mix as a statement that the kingdom of god is no longer exclusive to any race (like it was for the jews)

Praise the lord

praise the lord god, who is god of ISRAEL, not of europe. Hallelujah brother

>worshipping (((their))) god

>Not knowing Ignatius was a Jew.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James 2:14-26

this is why protestantism always leads to degeneracy.