The US leftists are saying on Twitter and Facebook that they will start a civil war if the GOP releases the memo

The US leftists are saying on Twitter and Facebook that they will start a civil war if the GOP releases the memo.

Is the left in America really capable of launching a civil war, or is it just tough talk with no plans or intention to act?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
youtube.com/watch?v=AlRVhiLAhT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lefties are pussies.

tell them they're all talk and won't do anything

They won't do anything they can't or be killed on sight or put in prison.

lmao be fucking serious

wow guys, seriously? are we forgetting november 4th 2017??????

LOL

Why would they want to start a civil war? I thought they had nothing to hide.

Beg them to. Because short of just genociding them i dont know what the fuck we gotta do.

Please rile them up into doing it.
PLEASE.

"civil war" more like a one sided massacre, leftist don't like guns

My Kukri is almost here, I could use a few "test subjects"

Let the niggers and leftist hordes fight the system, when both sides become weakened we come out of hiding striking hard and fast.

Americans can't wipe their own asses so I doubt they can start a civil war. And that's regardless of who they vote for.

They keep promising this and not showing up. I'm armed and ready to kill every commie, Jew, faggot, nigger, spic and tranny. Kill all lefists, civil war now!

This is actually the plan, so please go ahead. After the liberal globalist masters are tried, prisoned and killed, we will seek a final way to completely destroy what's left of the liberal pride. Kicking their fucking asses by the millions in American streets is the final goal in obtaining ultimate victory.

>The US leftists are saying on Twitter and Facebook that they will start a civil war if the GOP releases the memo.

Well FBI sure has a lot of people to V&

You won't do it faggots.

links to twatter?

They won't do shit

No you won't. You leftists don't have the balls to start an actual war on the streets.

they are delusional, not nearly enough to make an impact.

Then do it. Start shooting on the streets you degenerates.

>t..tuh..take to duh streets

If things progress to the point where Obama may be indicted, there will be a civil war. Short of that, not happening.

God I hope so.

Less shit for brains Dem voters, and we might just save this nation.

They couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.
Just get some popcorn, get comfy, and enjoy the shit show.

>left attempts a coup
>1918-19 commi revolution 2.0
>Donaldof Trumpler rises

Their idea of a civil war is protesting. They have no balls.

basically they would be walking into a firing squad. lefties hate guns and would likely forgo them in exchange for baseball bats and dildos. but in reality they probably wont do anything anyways. they will just continue to hold their little protest signs and pussy hats.

He's going to prison. If you riot, martial Law.
Win/win.

God I fucking hope. This shit is so boring I'll kill myself before 30 if nothing happens.

America is dead.

lol a handful of hair dyed transvestites and payed-to-protest heroin junkies start a civil war it will literally only last an afternoon. Based Cletus and friends would make fucking short work of those faggots.

Your faggot monkey Kenyan is going behind bars for a very long time user.

You mean we get to release the memo AND they are gonna kickoff the actual war via dirty work FOR us?

How many real leftist are there? They hide in a larger crowd of liberals. Believing they are the majority.

user, don't announce the pending arrival of your new big knife, and don't fantasize about using it on cucks here. Keep all of that private. Saying it publicly makes you look like 14 year old trailer trash.

This.
It is going to take a figure even the most tarded of normie feels strongly for to start a civil war. Obama getting locked up would be perfect. All the soyboys would be out there holding their signs, face down in their phones like sitting ducks.

Sweden would know the death of a country!

(Y)(K)ikes

Never forget

libcuckdemshits are so painfully assmastered right now. truly the ultimate timeline. purge

>mfw I realize I should have been lifting more for the upcoming civil war

>tfw you have to train to beat up soyboys

Have you been running and shooting user? Muscles are an amazing thing to have, but without cardio and good aim you're next to worthless. Doesn't matter if you're fighting antifaggots though, my burnt-out 90 pound uncle could kill three with one hand tied behind his back, let alone if he was pissed.

This country is far, far too apathetic for any serious fighting right now. Maybe in a few years. Either way I live in Indiana, were all white here, Id have to take a vacation to join in on the fighting.

I have several guns and go out shooting and have been hunting a few times. So I’m ok in that department. But I need to build up muscle so I can have the visceral feeling with my hands. I’m gonna start lifting heavy this year.

Pacific Northwest brother, you can stay at my place. Soyboys at every glance when out and about around town.

You can find leftist Twitter accounts like this guy calling on everything from the military to clean Republicans out, liberals to start forming angry mobs and beating the shit out of Republicans, scaring Republicans in their homes and even anti gun nuts calling for Liberals to pick up guns. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Wait, so they're mad at the GOP for releasing information? I thought we wanted that.

They are all Tawk

Man I dono how to feel about the PNW, on one hand youre pretty white up there and the landscape is incredible. On the other hand its all white liberals, its gotta be torture. I like the corn and bibles around here, you can come crash in the Midwest if the soyboys ever officially take over.

remember when Antifa was gonna chimp out hard all over the US on Nov 4?
and then what happened
fucking nothing
because they're virtue-signaling pussies with no real morals or ideals

start lifting today, no excuses

i say bring it on lefties i just had my rifles sighted and just waiting.

Based west virginia

what are you doing here goy-wannabe?

Leftists can barely hit paper with a gun, we are the paper that shoots back and runs all over the place. It would be a massacre. Lier's getting BTFO over seeing the truth and want a war over it? Seems rather retarded to me but whatever floats their boat then.

It's also a jew wannabe the real jews wuz black
DAS RITE

The left are basically pussy bullies and assholes...

This meme is getting so old...

How long has the left been crying about their fucking revolution? sixty years?

Dear God I hope so. My balls are aching for this kind of habbening, but sadly these are the same people that get 'raped' by pro Trump messages taped to street lamps.

Got any more unicorn pics?

Why? what would the left gain by keeping it secret? Do they know whats on the memo?

>start civil war with rural “retards”
>starve to death

fpbp. Lets get this rolling. Being a capitalist and making money is too easy. I bet i can do it with my left hand while killing commies with my right

They want to start an armed revolt because politicians made FISA abuses public? Are these people retarded?

Isn't that the entire idea of an open democracy? Am I missing something?

Civil war.
No avocado toast in the MRE's.
Surrender.

>Are these people retarded?
why do you ask questions with obvious answers?

>thumb outside your first
The first three advice bits were actually helpful but if anybody needs to be told that last part then they've only ever heard of fights.

Because I assumed I was missing something.

>thumb outside
Really? REALLY?
R E A L L Y ?
E
A
L
L
Y
?

no man. communists are brain damage from all the brainwashing.
They're kind of like Mormons, how you can't believe somone would think that there is a lizard god waiting for them on the mothership because some incestuous yank read gold plates in a magic hat, but they've been taught that since birth so they'll viciously defend their psychosis against different ideas

You don't get it. It's all for THE GREATER GOOD

The left are bitches they can’t do shit, the left can’t function without the conservative states like wyoming. Wyoming can just shut down there power since most of America’s electricity comes from Wyoming Woch is the most conservative state

I like corn and bibles thank you brother.

One of their own tells them the expected results of this conflict

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Funniest shit you will see all day.

Soboys training for battle.
I recorded this from the bar where I was working the door.

youtube.com/watch?v=AlRVhiLAhT4

probably a superbowl false flag desu

Just trying to save the country

The resistance lives on!

At this point I unironically wish they'd start shit, just so we can get it out of our system.

wtf, you are supposed to keep your thumb tucked between your fingers, it does the most damage and will hurt the nazi the most.

The fearmongers will need to be dealt with eventually.

Actually, I can't even call them fearmongers. It's more hysterical than anything else.

>i dont talk to anyone who eats BREAD. im taking my spraypainted airsoft and going back to my wife's home.

Leaf is correct... however
>Revolution
>a few million soy-boys and fems armed with basic weapons such as bike locks
The left attempting any sort of large-scale civil conflict will cease their existence altogether.

Funny you say that. This particular faggot has tweets about his visits to the mental health clinic. He has a constant stream of tweets about how Twitter protects Nazis and everyone is a Nazi and blah blah.

Damn, those were some soft punches.

I love that one dude who fell when he tried to kick the guy that was already on the ground.

What do they ever hope to accomplish by "taking the streets?" Do "the streets" produce food or bullets or anything useful? Is there something magical about standing on asphalt that I'm missing?

"Oh shit, they've started burning trash cans 3 blocks from city hall. Guess it's time to capitulate."

They would own the major ports and be able to import food and other supplies.

>wyoming has no households without guns

LEO needs some help to fight conditioning propaganda, honestly.