Sup Forums wants to deport this

>Sup Forums wants to deport this

They're not attractive

I want them executed and then the bodies deported.

No I want to throw their bodies into shallow graves.

Bingo

They all look like that faggot Jazz,even the father

you spelled gas wrong

dad is cute

Yes, if Dad has been chillin for 20 years with a record never attempting citizenship

When did whites loose empathy? Why is the alt-right so violent?

Upon further review just
dad and the girl on the right (the one with phone poles for legs) need to go.

Literally none of them are higher than 5/10. Can't be that hard to find some decent looking Latinas for your virtue signaling

isn't their mom a printer?

far left. The rest have to go back.

Stop with these threads. You know damn well that the question is more complex than "deport" and "don't deport".

Imagine how hard it must be to defend four attractive daughters from degenerate horny niggers, hipster Chads and retarded leftist propaganda. I pray every day to God to give me only sons.

They're from my hometown.

Because thoughts are more important than feelings.

Because most of us have had diversity forced upon us. Do you not know? Multiculturalism is THE precursor to genocide.
Human nature.

call the cops then you little cunt. go illegally immigrate to Mexico and see how they treat you.

>top 10 pictures that will make you say fuck havin laws n shiet

>When did whites loose empathy?
When their homes were set on fire, their women raped and their sacred places defiled.

After centuries of being abused for their altruism you shouldn't expect any more empathy.

goobye

deport the fat one

Yes.

Take better looking Illegals next time.
When Sup Forums had to chose between nudes or Mexican Cartel liveleak videos with them.
I would bet on the last

>When their homes were set on fire, their women raped and their sacred places defiled.

No one has done that in history more than whites. This is just the pendulum swinging back.

they can sit on my face. all 5 of them

thicc chicas can stay

Whites started loosing empathy when non-whites started gloating about the end of the white race. The alt-right is violent because the alt-right realizes that non-whites only understand one language, and that language is called violence.

So?

Because these fuckers waltz right in knowingly breaking the law and still claim to be victims. If I worked on the Border Patrol I will shoot these fuckers on site, I DON'T CARE

>No one has done that in history more than whites.
We uplifted half the world into the light of civilization, some sacrifices had to be made so that the savages could become civilized.
Now they are paying us back for our eternal altruism with hatred and violence.

I really hope one day that """empathy""" that you have will save you, when you are being mugged by a carlos that jumped the boarder illegally.

what a coincidence, so do I

yes and take their goods as reparations for taking advantage of american tax payers

> Oh no white people are becoming normal and standing up for themselves! ¡How awful!

Evolution is not comparable to a pendulum.
Those who are strong enough to defend themselves survive. Those who are not will eventually vanish.

Another missionfag? I live off Taylor.

They aren't blowing me, so yeah. Send em back

Yup. You are correct OP.
They have to go back.

Sup Forums is not one person.

I should hope so. They're hideous. Stop posting them.

Why don't Mexicans apply for refugee status to fast-track their immigration?

The same picture is used every single damn time. No, that's not representative of Mexicans. Pictured here is your typical welfare-consuming gimmiegrant cheap labor breeder, likely pregnant with her eighth child, never learned English, dirty, no connection or appreciation for the country around her.

And once again, why does Mexico have the right to protect its southern border and we don't? The answer: communist media playing on white altruism and self-sacrifice, which won't be reciprocated by the newcomers.

They look worse. They look like some shit out of a horror movie.

This is accurate. I live in the area.

>phone poles for legs
>the fat one
It's the mother

Having an invading occupying force take over your fucking nation sucks the empathy right out of you.

>muh pendulum

No one gives a shit about pendulums. No one gives a shit about what happened in the past. Why the fuck would anyone simply allow themselves to be attacked, even if his grandpa BTFO out of your grandpa. Any rational human with an instinct for self preservation would fight back, they wouldn't give a shit about pendulums.

2edgy4me

>No one has done that in history more than whites

Bullshit

because Sup Forums is entirely composed of shitskin subhumen larping as whites

wait until they reach goblin level of fugly.

Yeah I am noticing the amount of shitskin spic maggots here.

Not only do I not get to have a country but I don't even get to have a fucking board.

Looks exactly the same as the other two, idiot. This hellspawn are triplets.

Sup Forums wants it to die in a grease fire

It's just a return to form friend.

They reached that when they were born

My question to that is why should we take it? That always confuses me. If the day ever comes that we march again hope to god almighty that there will be other Europeans to stop us.

if it is illegal, deport it

Yes. What's your point?

empathy got us in this fucking situation

>Dave Francos
na thanks

this. take off the makeup and let their 'stache and brows grow back out and they all look like dad.

No one has done that more than whites on that scale.

I don't know.

They look uncanny, definitely weirding me out.

Blacks bring disease, welfare, crime and shit music, if the European leaders of the past had the spine to exterminate your kind, we would not be in this mess

Why do people always post these ugly cunts

>we

what did you do, exactly?

i don't think you understand evolution

I legitimately find "latinas" disgusting

maybe its just because we do't have that many of them here but they seem like black girl tier trash

Yes, deport them all

>what did you do, exactly?
Be born.

Do I also need to justify being proud of my dad, or will you start shrieking "WHAT DID YOU EVER DO" if I tell you about my(!!!!!!) Family and why I am proud of it?

i've noticed a definite trend on here of germans becoming more based. does this reflect reality?

Still bullshit.

Two words.

Bantu Expansion

They’ll have a great life in Mexico and are welcome to visit as tourists or apply to move here as adults.

>there is no white genocide
>but you deserve it

Maybe, I don't really know, but at least our major right wing party is gaining traction.

fpbp

>>Sup Forums wants to deport this
WRONG!!! We want to gas that and then straight into the ovens!!!

>ywn have a Young Chicana wife to cook you empanadas

Congrats for being trash.

>>Sup Forums wants to deport this
Send them my way, they look like they've got a good body for housework and the occassional fuck

I strongly hope so, but the election predictions are still pretty much the same as in the past for our patriotic party.

>immigration policy should be based on your dick

enjoy your half Goblin children

Doing God's work user.

Calm down my brown brother, we must not fight.

At least their bus fare will be free.

I say we let the Mexicans stay and deport all the niggers. At least all the Mexicans want to work. I hate when they send my crew union niggers they are lazy as fuck and don't ever want to do shit.

Legal immigrants in Texas? Yes, I want them deported as long as they're nacho niggers

Nah, they can come to Peru.

B {)

The wait is over, my friend, I want them out or dead

The girls can deport their feet to my tongue