Argentine politics thread

Argentine politics thread

Other urls found in this thread:

elmostrador.cl/noticias/opinion/2017/04/14/douglas-tompkins-las-teorias-de-la-conspiracion-y-la-posverdad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats in south america right? what do you even do down there?

Argentina aren't relevant in politics.

Ajax just bought Nico Tagliafico. He looks bretty gud. Shame he is black.

stop watching niggerball

This is probably the most accurate pic of south america I ever saw desu

Check, why is Brazil raping Polands corpse? Uma delicia?

I think that's Paraguay

i would never let a child near a monkey thats just asking for trouble.

We dont let Chile have that much space.

That man is way to light skinned to be an Argentine, you're not fooling me, OP.

Where can i find some Argentine ladies to shoot my genes into.

see
and yes, it is Paraguay

cmon, don't you see the mountains? we are in our side

trust me, you are better off not doing so
all of them are scum

>all of them are scum
Our King hooked up with an Argie, and now that you say it, the kids do look a little retarded. Is that the black genes?

Forgot pic

>I’ll never be as white as the OP

She is pretty hot for a negress tho

Pure Incan alpha genes, they will be short and good at everything

accurate

Lel

Mexicans aren't negroid.

So, Cristina in jail when?
That's unfair with Paraguay and Peru. Peruvian politics is fucked up, but their economics are doing well. About Paraguay, many Brazilian plants are moving there because of taxes (although they are way more corrupted than us). Colombia is also improving

Peru needs a shitty PC running DOTA 2

t. Chicano

Cmone guys i wanna impregnate some Argie ladies like my King has told me to. Where do they go when not in Argentina?

In Argentina or fuck your queen

As much as I hate South FL, Miami is a great place to find Argie Women, I do find them to be very attractive

Argentina is a shitty cesspool of nazis, Indians, and corrupt politicians. Everyone who lives there should be stoned and raped to death

>the country isn't a complete shithole, only a 90% shithole, c'mon!

>Is that the black genes?
Most likely, race mixing is bad

El ogro de las Américas

Disgusting mutts. They bring shame upon my pure heritage. They look like they came straight from Africa.

Spain I bet there are a lot

pico de gallo guapo arriba queso borrito tortilla chiga tu madre adios

Spain

At least youre not like luxembourg or england

Adiós

Then i might aswell go straight to the source in Argentina.

>replies to Argentina
>speaks in mexican slang

stupid cunt poofter

Sombreros are gay

Would Chileans and Uruguayans agree to forming a single country with argentina?

Why is Sauron looking at Ecuador?

Only the greater wallmapu.

Do you have chicken tenders south of the border? If no, is that why you come to america?

And still, I wouldn't live in any other latin american country

We really have to work together in a joint final solution to the Map*che problem

listen here retard, the fucking Argies are whiter than us, it's the fucking mexicans and central americans you should be worried about

shes second generation European immigrant, her dad the son of a italian or Spanish i dont remember....
idk why the middle one looks like an chink tho

>than us
>from florida
Sorry, but you're not american. Go back to where you came from.
This is a white person only thread (floridians aren't white)

daddy must have been busy in Asia

>idk why the middle one looks like an chink tho
She's the most beautiful though. Hapas really are the master race

Florida fought for the Confederacy too fucktard, not to mention it was a Confederate sympathizer that shot Lincoln before he could ship out the niggers

Ecuador is trying to escape the shithole by raft.

John Wilkes Booth was a jew.
>florida fought for the confederacy
And we admire them for that, but their ancestors are far and few between in Florida. I guarantee you're a cuban. Don't even try to deny it because I can see it in the way you try to speak my language. Stick to spanish esse

I have met some in Amsterdam, they like you even more if you also speak spanish.

She has the eyes of his father, some nordics have tiny eyes or máxima fucked a finn

>Inti looks beyond his own historical domain for salvation
How low the mighty have fallen

This desu, maybe Uruguay or Chile

I'm not Cuban

Are toothpaste girls worth something or they are degenerates?

I'm just joking bro. I love argentina btw

uruguay is a nigger + mestizo shitfest, butthurt at argentines for w/e reason, ohh perhaps maybe cus they are brown like the turd i shat yesterday
chile is subhuman tier,only helped by the jews with their economy due to being good goys in ww2 and with pinochet
were they white at least? its aknown fact white argentines jump on foreigners dick (European or american) at the first chance the get, and they literrally jump on the dick, you dont even need to say more than "hi, im -insert nationality"

>they literrally jump on the dick
A belgian guy I know got jumped and now he is married and wanting a kid. Also i have you know uruguay is white

>floridians aren't white
Correct. Being that we're the most powerful race in the world, we're an order above white.

lets face it: if we don't work together, our countries will end being bolivian/colombian/peruvian clay

Damn right. It's time to end with this stupid rivalry we have and let our 2 countries become a beacon for the future of western civilization

So you're jews?

>It's time to end with this stupid rivalry

DELETE THIS

How does the avarage chilean feel about the british?

The majority of Floridians have no relation to Cuba. Shit, most of our latinos are Ricans or Central American. A solid chunk of central Florida and then the vast majority of north Florida is owned and populated by white southerners, generally of Anglo or German descent. The nigs, spics, and few chinks and poos live in either Tampa, Miami, or Orlando mostly.

Most chilean people don't give a fuck about brits, they were only relevant for Pinochet

I personally don't like they claiming for antarctic territories btw

was the girl white?
ps: i'll have you know uruguay isnt white. they are mestizos larping as white, they also have niggers from long ago, ive been to uruguay and studied there for 3 years, you are not gonna fool me subhuman

If we become a single country and unify antartica toghether there is little the brits could do about it

*unify our antartic claim

UMA

We also have Jews trying to take our little Patagonia. Do you guys have the same problem?

brasileño negro de mierda mono macaco sorete cara color caca inferior subhumano lacra

I was in Tierra del fuego a few days ago. 70% of the tourists were Israelis. I shit you not.

>tourists
you mean mossad/cia agents disguised as tourists

banged an argie chick in the beach last december
shit was cash

some inferior cracker actually spent time photoshop ping this pic

holy shiet

that aready bought some parts of it

elmostrador.cl/noticias/opinion/2017/04/14/douglas-tompkins-las-teorias-de-la-conspiracion-y-la-posverdad/

There's also Joe Lewis who bought a lot of lands in argie patagonia and he is, surprise surprise, a british jew.

>brown eyes
disgusting, all the royal houses in europe are getting shit stained.