Will the real slim shady please stand up?

listen to the lyrics.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eJO5HU_7_1w
what happened to him? what did they do to the real eminem.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/761216404406153216
youtube.com/watch?v=j3FLExfivUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don’t do drugs.

Nothing. He just became irrelevant.

They replaced him, look at the ears.

Bullshit. Too many drugs breaks down your brain and eventually if you’re in a different environment you adopt the beliefs of the new environment.

Satanic
Ritual
Abuse

the early 2000s were a mistake

I like this theory. remember he used to make fun of fags, and now he's a total fag? it's funny how a few years can change someone's beliefs

is Mike Pence the real slim shady?

i miss this eminem

It’s really as simple as that. People like to say muh weed is nothing, but in reality, anything that causes pleasure has the ability to change your beliefs because you’re less hardened against stress and defending former beliefs. You only want to feel pleasure and thus take the path of least resistance, which means absolving beliefs that must be fought for.

Marijuana might not be that harmful physically but mentally, over long periods of time, it’s damaging to the psyche. That’s why almost every pot head you see is a total degenerate.

I'm pence shady yes I'm the pence shady all the bible study players aren't up to my ratings.

Watch S1m0ne with Al Pacino to understand what Hollywood has been up to for the past decade.

preach it user

>Muh weed is degenerate
Lmoa

He overdosed on prescription drugs a while ago and they got a body double to keep the gravy train going
They were just gonna let him fade out but figured they could get some politiclout if they brought him back, which failed miserably
Watch the news, he'll be dead within the year from "accidental medication overdose" and his daughter will go into hiding
Screencap this

We need fucking songs, not hooks!

>what happened to him?

Gay mafia turned is little cracker ass out and left him with a pink sock.

10/10 post, user.

he became an sjw

Weed was never M&Ms thing, that chocolate ball liked to pill pop

Kino song back in the day

Honestly it is depressing to see Em cuck this hard but looking back he was always degenerate and subversive. The song White America is a strong example of where his true agenda was at

I liked old Eminem. Even some of his new songs are good but now he's just getting on the Trump hate train.

Seriously, I understand it's one thing to use current/social commentary in songs but all these celebrities are going off the deep end now.

White America, I could be one of your kids. If only Em would have gone full nat soc

Eminem went from pushing the envelope to #Metoo . He no longer stands out from the crowd, and is just a parrot of his Corporate slavemaster's social agendas.

>kikes trying to lower your defenses by getting you high

Will the real secdeffy please stand up

Winner's complacency is a natural law to fuel evolution. Those at the top will always get weaker. Those who seek the most pleasurable life will always emaciate. It makes sure that once you're at the top, you don't stay there.
Only those who meet resistance and frustration will ever grow. To get stronger you must keep climbing, ascending to higher virtue, putting more pressure on. The danger to that is a purity spiral, where you become overzealous, overcompensate, and destroy yourself in the end.
Balance is required. Strive for glory, do not destroy that which you wish to save in the process.

He got that upper class lifestyle and it ruined him. He doesn't have any real experience to pull from anymore. Hes losing his ability to related to the working man.

He could have just been closeted.

Friendly reminder

twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/761216404406153216
>Here is Donald Trump giving a 'nominating speech' for Slim Shady/Eminem in 2004

Many people with right wing beliefs also smoke pot. You're a goddamn idiot

holy shit looks like i'm shilling for hill from now on

Too much drugs, got old, got irrelevant, hes been big for too long and has forgotten how to relate to his base because of it

>not realizing you are genetically predisposed to degeneracy and pot is allowing you to recognize the dominance of this trait in your genes by expressing it

that sucks, I wouldn't want to smoke it if that happened to me either.

youtube.com/watch?v=j3FLExfivUc

He sold is ass and soul for fame ... its really that simple

sage