ITT what makes niggers uncomfortable

And don't say fatherhood and stable employment, too easy.

the idea that if someday they might actually be judged by equal standards they would be seen for the terrible people they are

The irony is that nonwhites are constantly saying that they are being threatened by the mere existence of whites.

Also, notice the use of uncomfortable instead of "angry." Delusional...

responsibility for anything.

They are terrible but what can you expect from sub human scum

Law enforcement

Proper hygiene and diet

Breathing. Being alive. Meeting other humans. Aquiring food. Police. Goverment. News. The fact theres a world outside there ghetto. Stars

A world without gibs

A world without purple drank, fried chicken and nigger melon

Mayonnaise.

Probably their velcro hair sticking to their pillow when they try to sleep

lacking

People finding out they aren’t really on their cellphones, they just hold them up against their ear for some shitty stupid reason

If I wrote a book called "Things That Make Black People Uncomfortable" I'd be run out of town on a fucking rail, and I'm black.

Lawful activities and paying for things.

Everything makes black people uncomfortable. Except fried chicken, watermelon and hip-hop.

Water. Naggers cant swin

Also the reminder that the very thing that holds them together (aka skellyton/bones) are white.
Drives them to a suicidal rage

Also, milk

Rent

Anyone pointing out that they are gay for liking to put their dick in assholes.

Being a Father
Reading a Book

Rent is something you pay when there's a contract. When the fag you're renting the room from fails after asking him 5 times to draw up the contract, I wouldn't pay rent either.

Jobs.

Well, that saves me. I have done both of those already.

folk music

>not committing crimes
ftfy

Get a job in a city that would advocate hypnosis and rape of grown ass men.

How about not going to happen.

All "thugs" are really closeted faggots. This is why they enjoy prison. When I was inside, they were constantly being faggots. They call it "homie love".

Vince McMahon

What kind of retarded hillbilly situation are you describing?

>Things that make non whites uncomfortable
Just being around white people triggers their insecurities.

MFW I know that entrapment is a game criminals play on non-criminals.

My life right now. Arizona is a shithole.

Everything makes niggers uncomfortable.

It is called black fragility.

I don't have love for any men. I guess that amkes me safe from the homosexuality.

Trypophobia
sry

Being a normal member of society and not requiring special goals just for your race because as a whole you are one giant conglomerate clusterfuck shitstain

Fuck we get it your a nigger. Signal much?

Fucking niggets need to get kicked out and thrown into africa, where they belong.
Those fucking hatefull, racist, inbecils.
In africa they can fully outlive their primitive, anti-cultura, ever agressive n hatefull shit and kill each other as much as they please.

Im so fed up with nigger scum.

why are blacks so stupid?

Wait. I wanna know what he thinks is going to make white people uncomfortable?

Small frontal cortex from being less evolved

The XFL

I have the big one the extremely high number of closet homosexual black males. As well as the extremely high number of small dicks that most black males have.

Spoiler incoming
>Dear white ppl
>You are all racist
>Give more preparations
>We wuz kangz'n shieeet

Standing still in a line.

They did not evolve in a cold climate where you have to think ahead to prepare for winter, and you have to be creative to find food. Actually, they pretty much evolved with bananas hanging right above them and they still starved.

Rope

>ITT what makes niggers uncomfortable
When whites relax

Magic - Like sorcery magic

This is a big redpill. Alot of those dudes who walk around trying to stare people down are faggots who want attention and a possible wrestling match.

Lol i forgot about that weird penis stealing black magic shit they were on about.

Marrying a black woman and calling her your qweeen.

Also - not scared but - being alone in a white area makes them "yes sir , no sir"

>uncomfortable
They also use afraid. Why do they do this? The word these niggers are looking for is contempt. Disgust is also suitable

Nugger Felon League is afraid of the XFL.

Like if a group of blacks were chasing you and you pulled a blood bag out (fake of course) and fling blood on the ground in front of them , chanting in old Saxon and making "magic" gang signs - They would freak out - Maybe shoot you but still freak out .

any interaction with law enforcement

Also dogs

Classical Music
Running out of lotion

When I was a teenager, they would take all of us in the group home on trips to the local youth authority prison in a sort of scared straight type of deal. All the niggers were rubbing on each others heads and just generally being faggots. If state law wasn't so fucked I would have never went but I got four years for breaking a nigger's orbital bone after the motherfucker slapped me. He got no charges and quit showing up to court when told to show proof of medical bill so the state decided to prosecute instead.

water (rivers/lakes/ocean)

And the woods - Niggers scared of the woods .

Classical music and symphonies

It helps when you're raised by generations of women.

So dogs , sorcery magic , being out numbered by whitey and the woods

Truth. Evidence. Law Enforcement.

I'm positively convinced that american blacks obsession with whites is genetic. Even after living in the greatest safe space ever created for the negro, the NFL, Michae Bennett still finds a way to channel his obsession of whites into something tangible and physical.

It is completely out of the realm of reason for blacks to look at slavery and their existence in this country as something abstract that can be used as motivation or practically applied to their traditions and social institutions, instead they choose to admit, on the biggest soapbox in human history, that they are obsessed with whites and want to interlope AT ALL COSTS even if it means the destruction of their own people.

The NFL has injected more money into the black community than any other endeavor in american history, and here they still are, asking to interlope.

And to top it all off, his wife isnt even black, so he is doing more to cripple blacks than any boogeyman-white-man-monster could do to blacks.

Help us out in the thread. What makes you uncomfortable?

What makes niggers uncomfortable?
>Obeying the law
>English
>Their own continent
>Science
>Higher Education
>Logic
>Critical Thinking
>Thinking in general

The idea that one day, maybe even quite soon, they'll be forced to go home to Africa.

Bet that makes them reeeeeally uncomfortable.

Filming in portrait

>Evidence

>water is raciss n sheit

>Responsibility
>no welfare
>no access to cheap drugs
>intact family unit
>not being able to play the race card

job_application.jpg

>Man who upsets niggers

That picture gets me every fucking time. It would be even funnier if it weren't so god damn fucking close to the truth.

job_application.pdf

watermelon famine

>every fucking time
I posted the wrong shitty quality one.

A shortage of black and milds, independent thought and coherent speech.

low quality memes are better than no memes

>Running out of lotion

To the average american nigger lotion is the only thing that separates them from the Africans on the savanna.

Having their own countries without any white people in them makes them VERY uncomfortable.

Responsibility
Books
Mayonnaise
Authority
Other people's dogs

This. They just had to be savages and while living in their shit built huts, rape their women to ensure the survavival of their so-called "species" (b/c even black women dislikes a nigger) and they just kept on doing it since it worked. They did ut for a millenia and it still worked so they kept on going. Noe, in a white mans world things are different. Instead of just surviving they will be shot down or put to orison. This is, ofcourse before the dems, obama and all those alike turned things around. Now they behave just like every nigger did before them. No beed to evolve, no need to work, just be a rabid animal that you used to be. Foods stamps, gibdem's, wellfare and the slavery card.

tl;dr: nothing evolves if it doesnt't have to do so to survive

It's not delusional. People who are angry at you won't generally do what you want them to do. However, if you can make people uncomfortable you can leverage them to do things and gibsudat to alleviate that discomfort.

I'm guessing the author is going for a "rules for radicals" type of approach in order to teach blacks how to leverage white guilt. If you hate blacks, you're immune, these methods will only work on white cucks who lack the dignity to stand up for themselves and call bullshit when they see it.

Niggers
Racebaiters
Communists

Faggots leafs and their cuck PM

I have to agree... Canada used to be such a wonderful place but now it is ruined.

Having to wake up at 3:30 every AM to make it to work by 4 and bust my ass assembling control panels so niggers in Qatar and Holland can milk their goats while having to pay state and Federal taxes to subsidize retarded niggers in the local hood while corrupt politicians and local officals/leaders skim money off the tops and stuff their own pockets. Fucking being a responsible white guy.

Damn, my ID is cool.

tbf niggers make everyone uncomfortable every where they go

>Niggers

so you make yourself uncomfortable? damn that sucks nigger

Why do you think niggers are always so angry and violent? Even we don't want to be us or around us.

I sincerely hate these memeflags...

12 point font