Who is your evilfu?

Who is your evilfu?

You already posted her.

Not necessarily evil, but Natsuo is definitely the bad guy in her story.

Hot damn the author didn't use her enough. Soul Eater was such wasted potential. I still don't understand why he split his attention to create that Soul Eater Not shit.

I needed more Stein x Medusa. Too bad that didn't happen past the infiltration arc

Everything went to shit after Medusa killed her sister.

I was disappointed that soul was the last death eater.

Awaken my Sharkposters

Arba from Magi might be the best girl ever conceived.

You posted her, I loved how Medusa was. She was a complete total hard on man

Haman-sama.

>Double 3
>Triple dubs
This has to be the work of an enemy stand.

Stein x Medusa was hot as all hell.

I... I can't choose. There's so MANY evilfu candidates out there!

Naisu

>tfw your guts are still intact
why live tbqh

Soul Eater got really fucking dumb in the last arcs, but Medusa stayed cool the whole time.

built and dressed for paizuri

Pure evil.

Just like newspaper comics

This is cringe

best girl.

>evilfu joins the good guys

If I were to have one, it'd probably be her.

she's way too cute for this rotten world

>Haman
>evil
Fuck General Revil, and fuck you kike

I just want to hug her.

Rei is BAE!

>Rei is BAD!
ftfy

NO!

>evil
>tumblr
baka senpai

I'm glad to see other anons with great taste!

manga?

Fucking this, Elsa is just so many boners.

The cutest.

Haman is pretty good too.

Rei wuz a gud grill
she dindu nuffinz

Why would you shoot a man after throwing them out of a plane?

I want Elsa to violently dominate me!

Esdeath. She was always the best thing about the series. I'm glad she got a better end in the manga than the anime.

Shark Teeth are truly a miracle of the Universe.

I guess I'm willing to give Re:Creators a second chance.

Say it with me MORTI!

because it's a shit show and literally nothing in it makes any sense. You have to realize that shooting a man you've already thrown out of a plane is probably one of the most logical things that ever happened in Wing. This is the series where a group of terrorists decide to fight a war so that a country can remain pacifist. Yes, they literally made the country not pacifist so it could stay pacifict. This is the same series where falling a hundred feet and hitting your head is something to brush off. This is the same series where explosives placed on a mobile suit with the intent of scuttling it do little more than disable it temporarily. This is the same series where they decided to launch the suits into the sun to destroy them, only to realize that they still needed them and chase after them to rescue them. This is the same series where factions rise and fall at the drop of a hat. This is the same series where they decide to kill a group of kids by leaving them in a large room with no air flow. This is the same series where a single mobile suit has the ability to destroy 50 kilometer long space stations. This is the series where the ultra genius protagonist figures it's best to keep a low profile by threatening to kill a plutocrats daughter to her face. This is the exact same series where a military industrial complex conspires to kill itself by electing some long dead micronations heir as queen, and fails. This is the same FUCKING SERIES where a group of genius scientists decide to work together to create a series of ultra powerful weapons, and then never bother to tell the pilots that they'll encounter friendlies, leading them to fight each other multiple times for reasons unknown.

and that's only the shit I haven't scrubbed my brain of because it was so shit

Hell I literally turned off the TV and let the episodes play in the background for like a fifth of the series it became so retarded.

I can confidently say that Gundam Wing is the worst series I've ever watched. It makes The Room look like Oscar bait by comparison. Every character is so nonsensical, every development so contrived and loony, every fight so terribly animated and dull, one sided, and the conclusion so obvious. No plot twist was foreshadowed. No character had an arc. No one at any time did anything remotely sane. No characters death had any impact, and they occasionally came back to life in spite having no relevance to the plot (if there even was one).

I stopped marathoning my way through the Gundam multiverse after Wing. It was such a nosedive from Victory (And if you've watched Victory, you'll question how a nosedive is even possible until you watch Wing) that I simply threw in the towel.

i need to rewatch soul eater

I called Rei bad you baka.

Noire is my one true love but she's not evil so I didn't post her here.

Who is this? Reverse search gives nothing.

Soul Eater ended for me once she was out of the picture

She did nothing wrong.

I liked these two together more than that hammer bitch.

Top tier evilfu
Up there, yeah

>not Garrie
Still mad

"evil"

The show was so bad.
But she was so good.

her voice is pure sex

She was really stupid yet hot

>evil
It really should have been a VN

I know. There's like nothing special about her design when compared to others but she's still the hottest

Well I wouldn't say the hottest, but she's pretty amazing
DxD has a lot of great designs
I'd love to see her again, maybe meeting her AU version where she's with alongside AU Issei

>evilfu
>not having her be your waifu
Shit taste

>implying
its not one or the other

She's pure
Also kanaka a qt

>cringe
Stop trying so hard to be an adult and you won't feel like that anymore.

NO! Back off her she's mine! All those Re:Zero threads with everyone gushing over Emilia, Ren, Ram or in some rare cases that loli. I'm the only one who actually remembers her! Don't go pretending like you care about her like I do, cause you don't!

>people fapping to something that ugly

I have a confession to make, Sup Forums. I know some will call it shit taste, but I only like evil girls for the higher femdom potential.

>ugly
its comical more than anything

Same. Volume 20 was the end for me. I literally couldn't care about all the clowns and moon shit.

>user is THIS BUTTHURT about Gundam Wing
WEW LADS

You always remember your first.

I like her better

Got any full pics?

Hakuei Ren was mai waifu

A man of culture

Cute!