Race Mixing isn’t Bad

brookings.edu/research/multi-racial-adolescents-show-no-test-score-gap-with-whites/

Other urls found in this thread:

nationsreportcard.gov/reading_math_g12_2015/#mathematics/groups
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-and-iq-mixed-populations-part-1/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lower the standards
>See no difference between whites goy

The test scoring is the same across racial lines.

>A REVIVAL OF HEREDITARIAN THEORY IN THE TRUMP ERA
>There has never been any direct evidence in support of the idea that racial differences in cognitive performance are the result of genetic differences.

Yeah don't need to read further. They ignore heredity as adults and only talk about children.

Bullshit

I don't feel like we are getting a quality shilling here... I want to talk to your Sharia blue manager.

This doesn’t reference mixed race people at all and does not refute the study.

That “no evidence” statement is false. It’s not air tight that it’s all genetics, but I wouldn’t say there is no evidence whatsoever

Brookings>

Also high school students are close enough to adulthood that we aren’t talking about the super low hanging fruit childhood IQ increases that disappear quickly.

>They ignore heredity as adults and only talk about children.

Exactly. There is a strong genetic correlation in intelligence for adults. You only need to google it to found out.

That article is garbage

Ok, but the study looks at high school students, not young children. SAT scores differ by race, and they aren’t much older than high schoolers.

I think there’s something here.

half-gooks skewing the scores.

Obviously, HAPA's ain't retarded.

This wouldn’t be the case unless they grossly over represented hapas. Show me that happened and I’ll concede.

Race mixing introduces foreign genes to a natural environment they don't belong in, e.g a nigger that makes a mutt would just give that mutt a little bit more sunlight in the north, but he'd still have vitamin d deficiency, but a white person on a relative scale, wouldn't.
On the contrary, we can just take sunscreen and stand around in Africa all we want.

Mutts have identity crisis. They don't know where the fuck they belong.

Why anguish these lost souls any further. Just conceive within your race.

This isn’t a real problem in first world nations. Bad example.

I’m open to hearing a better one if you have one.

OP, this seems interesting, but I couldn't find a single source cited in the article that had both informartion on race and information on test scores in the same place. Could you point me to the exact point in the article where I could find that?

I found this, about mathematics:
nationsreportcard.gov/reading_math_g12_2015/#mathematics/groups

But in it, the highest average for mixed race is the same as the lowest average for whites, with Asians beating both.

Sorry, I'm beat from work and I can't focus enough to read the whole thing from start to finish, I'm just scrolling through it.

>image from article
>All exams were taken in 2015 expect writing, which is from 2011
>expect writing

Have you ever considered that this is the case because people like you make such a big deal over race?

Maybe that’s not the only reason, but if you actually give a shit about human beings in general you should consider the effect of your actions on others.

I was looking for that too and couldn’t find it. If I do spot it before the thread dies, I’ll point you to it. Phone posting atm.

I’m 45% West African (DNA tested) and have white skin. Your understanding of genetics is really flawed. Children are not just a smooth blend of traits. We inherit traits discretely. I scored almost perfectly on the SAT

>amerimutt defend his fellow mutts

Aight, I'll be lurking

so hapas don't take after their asians parents? that sucks

Did you happen to read beyond the title?
>The most prevalent ancestral groups for multiracial students aged 15 to 18
>Estimated share of ancestry
>White 45%
>Black 23%
>Asian 18%
>American Indian or Alaskan Native12%
>Pacific Islander 3%

>in 1980, only 3.2 percent of U.S. marriages were between races; by 2010, that number had grown to 8.4 percent, including 15 percent of new marriages in 2015, according to Frey
>Multiracial children are about twice as likely to have a black father as they are to have a black mother, whereas Asian women are much more likely to parent multiracial children compared to Asian men. White women are only slightly more likely to parent a multiracial child compared to white men.
Mutts btfo lelelelel

But on a more serious note, I'd like to see this same data with hapas removed. Hapas tend to be a result of above-average individuals mixing, so much so that it could drag the mixed average up.

Also, this doesn't disprove the race and IQ gap in any way. Grades are a poor proxy for IQ, and the heritability of IQ is low in childhood anyway

>muh ancedotes

So the average mixed person is about 50% white. Your point?

That’s fair. I don’t think Hapas could have skewed the results that much because there just aren’t that many of them, but that would be worth looking into.

This looks shopped af

Everyone makes a big deal about race except privileged science-denying white liberals.

The takeaway from this study would be that white's level of intelligence is a dominant trait somehow.
Or maybe not... Does it detail what the "multiracial" backgrounds are, particularly whether it actually just means "whites mixed with something nonwhite"?

>Low iq shit skin
>Avg to above avg iq white
>Offspring does better than full shit skin offspring
>Shocking
Im sorry but whites dont exist to be a genetic step ladder. Fix your own shitskin problems and leave us alone.

Hapas were almost half the sample

They are only talk about the heredity in children that is at 40% to 50% but not talk about that this factors itself out to 80% as adults.

Oh, I didn’t see that. Can you point me to where you found that?

Article was probably written by a mixed or jewish academic.

The children were in high school. That’s close to college age and race realists cite SAT scores all the time.

Do you even read your own shit ._. Ok, I guess it's closer to one third but still

Ok so you're an outlier. That doesn't prove anything.

And why should I give racemixing a shot if I can just have children with a female of my ethnicity. There is no pros only cons that happen or not based on Russian roulett. Only fucking mixed bastards and coalburners defend this shit.

That Asian admixture accounts for nearly as much as the black admixture, and Asians on average are more intelligent than whites, especially Asian immigrants to the west and their children who are often the best and brightest of their countries.

21%

I did have a reading comprehension fail. My bad.

High school is not adulthood.

That’s a good point. Fair enough.

It’s close. Again, I said twice before, race realists use SAT scores all the time to defend their point. High schoolers aren’t that far from college students.

Also, as I'm sure you realize, hapas have 50% Asian ancestry and 50% white ancestry, meaning that their share is 2 times the Asian ancestry (assuming Asians only mix with whites, in reality their share is probably a little bit lower)

Stop them stealing our superior genes.

It's a demonstration of the point.
The defense is common sense and evolution.

SAT scores =/= NAEP
Again, read your link. If you want to say that NAEP is a proxy for IQ, then the burden of proof is on you. As for the heritability of IQ:
>The general figure for the heritability of IQ, according to an authoritative American Psychological Association report, is 0.45 for children, and rises to around 0.75 for late adolescents and adults.[74][75] Heritability measures in infancy are as low as 0.2, around 0.4 in middle childhood, and as high as 0.9 in adulthood
There is a reason why egalitarians cite grades as opposed to IQ scores, they're a poorer proxy for IQ, and they come from children, when the heritability of IQ is lower

>and drops a small number of observations in which the likely parent was identified as less than 25 years old (implying 7 to 10 at birth of child).
The *ABSOLUTE* State of this fucking reality

he was responding to a poster who said there are NO differences in test scores between the races. The study results say that there is.

Good for you for conceding the point.

>title: multi-racial mean minus white mean
>text: white mean minus multi-racial mean
so what is it?

They count half-gooks and half-spics as mixed race, mix them in with half-blacks fathered by black men in studies.

These articles are written to make coal burners feel better about their black babies.

Half-gook babies are probably good at math. Half-spic babies with a white-spic parent are practically white. They're POCs in name only, basically. See Ted Cruz.

>want to try out NAEP test
>asp shits the bed as usual
some things will never change

>Half-spic babies with a white-spic parent are practically white. They're POCs in name only, basically. See Ted Cruz.
Right. And it's probably the case that "Hispanics" who are the most likely to marry whites are themselves significantly, if not mostly, white in terms of their genetics.

post timestamp of DNA results or your another retarded larper

I could see (if it were true but its not) a cross assortive mating pattern that would allow.

That is, man of race deemed lower must be higher within his race to even achieve women of race deemed higher.

like, if you see an ugly guy with a good looking girl you can assume hes rich/intelligent so in in the case of their offspring which might be ugly you could say ugly offspring are intelligent. Which on average is of course not true but may indeed be true in a situation as described.

the pic is vertigo inducing your legs look backwards the floor looks like the cieling and your left arm appears to be on your right side.

teens are not even close to adults , teens brain is still in development

Of course it isn't. This is why me and my colleagues have been actively encouraging young Swedish and Dutch women to breed with Nigerian and Sudanese men aswell as men from other exotic ethnic groups, we do this for your benefit and we've successfully paired off many couples this year alone.

Here's the likely trick: any loss in white/black test score is offset by white/asian gains.

They treat this pool as one big "multiracial" group, but you if you separate out the individual groups, racemixing will have brought down the scores of the higher IQ race.

Yeah, if you read the thread I conceded this.

It’s very likely that’s what’s going on.

Study is fundamentally flawed because it considers an Asian-White Mix Equal to Black-White mix.
Rather than searching for truth, the article is simply an attempt to deny the role genetics plays in human intelligence.

Google the Wilson effect and let me know when the same phenomena manifests in adult populations.

also sage...nigger

Asians are OK in schools. We all know who is the problem.

Also, just in case anyone is interested, Alt-Hype has a series of articles on this. TL;DR: Mixed race populations not only have an IQ that is intermediate between the parents, but also their cognitive profiles are intermediate

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-and-iq-mixed-populations-part-1/

It might not be a problem with hapa whites, but it may be a big problem for other kinds of hapas.

Given how many yellow fever people exist versus how many coal burners exist, the results will be interesting.

I never had children because I carry several heridatary diseases. I founf that because I am a natural blonde, many Asian women take interest in me, especially ones from mainland China. Women from the Philippines are much less interested.

The study focused on mixed race high school kids without considering the mixture. As I said a multiple times, I’d SAT scores are worth looking at, test performance of high school students is probably a fairly valid measure of intelligence.

What type of diseases do you carry?

Thnx for the link. Will check out. Any good sources on race and iq? Besides the one you posted of course. Books?

Depression
Obsessive compulsive disorder
Hypothyroidism

And the medicines I take have such nasty side effects that they keep me from functioning normally and holding down a job.

I recommend the Alt-Hype site. This article is a good starting point, but if you want to know more, they have articles on everything, just look around
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/