She is a slut

No. This is Rin

Dem thighs. Mmmmmm....

This is a better Rin.

This is a Bin
It's almost the same thing though

hohohohohohoh

This is a woman, resting on her Shins.
It's a position that Rin is very used to being in, when she pleasures old men with her mouth.

WHY IS HER SKIRT SO SHORT?!

Are you fag

This is Rin.

she's a prostitute, not even kidding

she's been with 100+ men

Best Rin.

3/4 of a Rin.

TOHSAKAS ANUS

This is Luvia.

This. Even Makidera can tell what a slut she is.

How many women though?

This is best girl

Same hair color, same eye color, same "occupations". Coincidence?

Hello Rin

Get back to work.

>western """"""""art""""""""""

You are

imgur.com/a/Y2NAd (Kinda NSFW)

mein nigger

>Tohsaka Rin breaks laws for money

I want to lick those thighs

>4 more months
patiently waiting

>rin will never help you recharge your mana
Why live?

What about Dark Sakura? With an added Saber Alter as a bonus

Hatesex when?

Nice

Rin doesn't even know what a p9nis should look like.

P0nis*

Gotta get that grammatically correct.

Old men usually don't have very impressive erections.

Rin talks big but it takes her and Shirou like, three times to figure out sex.

Well they'd better, she paid good money for this service.

That's just how she pretends to be while around Shirou. She's a lot more openly thirsty while around other men like Lancer.

>this thread

Kek

>that last one

rin is rad

anal

That's Ciel's thing though.

Ciel has Rin's arse and Sakura's tits. Sadly she's become as much a meme as Yumizuka and Sakura.

I am eating...I am eating...curry. Om nom nom, fresh, straight from the cook. It's piping hot and the steam from it burns my eyes a little, the smell is strong, and the flavor intense. "Oh Ciel, please give me some more, i'm still hungry!". I don't think i've ever come across curry as rich as this before, the flavor takes over all my senses. I can't take it anymore, I want more of this spicy deliciousness. I find the place it's coming from, its a hole, and I notice Ciel is looking the other way. The hole isn't big enough for me to use the spoon, but around it is soft tissue. I pull it open and decide to just use my tongue to scoop out the curry. I notice another area near the curry hole, dripping with something, so I taste it. The flavor is that of salty milk and coins, I quickly return to the curry to remove the taste. While eating the curry, I hear a gurgling noise...suddenly a hot gust of air billows out of the hole and the curry begins flowing at an amazing pace. The smell, the taste, the heat, it all comes pouring out of the hole with such force...soon it's all over my face and the floor, I'm slathered in it, enjoying it, loving it. I begin lapping it off the floor. My hands are covered in it, i begin rubbing it into myself. The heat is so intense that it begins to make my penis erect...as the curry pours out, I get closer and closer to orgasm. In the background I can hear Ciel moaning in discomfort.

I really don't know why. Ciel is a good character. I like her route more than Arc's.

TOHSAKA RIN EATS BLONDE PUSSY FOR FREE

not always tho

She really does seem fond of blondes.

Ciel is a zealous hierophant who attacks everyone unprovokedly because muh church, her romance with Shiki makes zero sense, and her traits as a heroine basically boil down to "reliable senpai with glasses", which says shit about her actual personality. She's good as a supporting character, but she really doesn't work as a heroine.

To be fair, she has a lot to be upset about. Only Arc can really compete with in terms of people killing her in increasingly exotic and horrific ways.
Always struck me as odd that she doesn't hold more against the Church considering what they did to her and the way she's treated by them even as one of their best agents.

She really does.

exhentai.org/g/991383/3682e7c434/
This is hilarious art.

exhentai.org/g/1042685/3dde325875/

She actually has good chemistry with Saber in either case.

Well think about it this way, Karen never holds a grudge against the Church either, and they treated her like trash growing up and she is nothing but a dragon radar to them now. The Church has pretty good indoctrination techniques I guess.

It's pretty amazing Sakura was able to find a kindly mentor who became her father figure out of a group of such rigid people.