Black supremacy thread

Society was built on the backs of black slaves. Wh*Te bois just took all the fucking credit. What has wh*tey ever done for civilization? GIVE CIVILIZATION BACK TO US WH*TEY!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bGA_VHc73o
youtu.be/gXgJ3QpHq5s
youtu.be/vAb4DLVZOW8
youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY
archive.org/download/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica19681973white/WHITEWalter-Who_Brought_the_Slaves_to_America_1968.pdf
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_1.zip
pdf-archive.com/2013/02/08/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Refute this protip you cant

>All that hard work and you still have to sleep in the sand because its not a house.

when you learn to speak and spell we might consider it

Daily reminder that niggers are more destructive then nuclear weapons.

>hard work
this is how i know niggers didnt make the pyramids

*sigh*
are you the same guy who kept posting about black turk supremacy ?

Ain't that the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=7bGA_VHc73o

I know this is bait but I totally would believe black people thinking that Wakanda is a historical Empire

>society was built on the back of black slaves
Why cant you do it again?
Still need whitey to tell you what to do?

Only the Jewish slaves had to sleep in the sands. The black kangz were in spaceships.

egyptians built those LOL

A fictional place gaining their wealth from a fictional material in a fictional world. They Wuz Kangz

Egyptians weren't wh*te you cracker

This is what we would of achieved if wh*teoids had stood back and let the real masters do something.

they werent black either.
t. im eggptian myself.

They ain't gosh darn African. Irish have more genes related to Egyptians then dark bros do.

Everyone knows aliens built the pyramids. Thinking niggers could build them LoooooooooL

i read your post, leaf and fucking hell, is it really that bad ?

Jejeje. Si. Eso es.

¡DIGA LO!

>Blacks built the pyramids

No lad

Umm ok. So when did you apes go from “building empires” to being unable to feed yourselves and putting plates in your lip?

I'm so glad this stupid capeshit came out so we can laugh at niggers and white liberal traitors being obnoxiously retarded all over social media.

We've had awesome black superheroes for years. I grew up reading Spawn and I'm a privileged white kid that lived in a nice suburb of Phoenix. Skin color never mattered until you fucking retards were used as tools by the democrats and libs to support their false, evil agenda.
Get FUCKED you pathetic animals.

Becuz da hwhites awpressd us sheeeit

this

>astrology

thanks for that :P

Every race in history was enslaved get over it and live your life. You dont hear the Irish bitching and they were treated worse than blacks. No they manned up worked hard and overcame. Niggers just bitch and demand free shit and thats why they will always be the least respected race.

Blacks now think they were Arabs? I thought they thought they were just Egyptians, and Isrealites. Now they were part of the caliphates in the middle east too with astrology and algebra?

Yeah, sure.

WE

>built pyramids then deciding to do nothing for the rest of time.
Sounds legit

>astrology

ohh so THATS where that shit came from

Niggers finally have a movie that shows their potential.

So blacks can't differentiate fiction from reality? It's settled then?

Fantasy

>Society was built on the backs of black slaves.
>We wuz kangs

Reality

>We picked some cotton

Everybody knows that slavs built the pyramyds. We are the children of gods.

shitskin, please

If niggers can teach math- why are only 10 of niggers capable of basic algebra? Algebra had to be eliminated as a requirement to graduate high schools after integration because niggers are so stupid.

>niggers have flying pyramids and lasers and shit
>white dudes come around with bows and enslave niggers

pick one

WE WUZ KANGS OOGGAA BOOGA BOOGA

same, I don't know what the hell is going on with these people acting like they're accomplishing stuff by putting black people in films. pic is from a movie in the 70s.

Liberia is still open for you guys.
We went out of our way and created a country for you to go back to.

The first step to black supremacy is stop making shit and excuses and putting some Damn work into getting better now that you have the chance and live in a free society, its easy to say WE WUZ but you need hard work and spirit to say WE ARE not that they know anything about work the lazy niggers

Sad story surrounding this picture. The photographer didn't kick that nigger after posting this to snap chat. What a pussy.

egyptians now are different from egyptians then, muhammad and his islamic brigade changed up your people

Love poo

Sup Forums and Sup Forums will be unbearable as soon as the tomatometer and box office come out.
>APOLOGIZE
>WE
>RACISTS BTFO
>*screencap of some paid review giving it a perfect score*

based pooster

fucking checked

WE WUZ ISRAELITES N SHIET

>built empires
>never built a wheel
Okay niggers

>Society was built on the backs of black slaves. Kikes just took all the fucking money.

>Who Brought the Slaves to America
youtu.be/gXgJ3QpHq5s

>Dr. Tony Martin & David Irving - The Jewish Role In The African Slave Trade
youtu.be/vAb4DLVZOW8

>Jewish leaders demand Farrakhan denounce "Secret Relationship" book
youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA

>Malcolm X on Jews
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY

>Who Brought the Slaves to America? - Walter White
archive.org/download/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica19681973white/WHITEWalter-Who_Brought_the_Slaves_to_America_1968.pdf

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume One
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_1.zip
pdf-archive.com/2013/02/08/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews.pdf

oh look a roach. shouldnt you be sucking nigger dick on the corner? also learn english fuckface

>astrology
gets me every time

Jews built Turkey and these goat fuckers took all the credit.

Da cyka

>White people are dumb
>but they somehow usurped the great black empire, reducing them to mud huts that they are somehow now unable to advance beyond, despite living in a continent rich and abundant with resources.

So what changed? If you're so smart how the hell did you become tribal?

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

If you were Kings, then we were GODS.

We were GODS

Man, I love Spawn as a comic book character...I find it interesting if they ever tried to change him to be white I'd say fuck off all the same as they're doing to the white characters. Talking to a black person one time and we were discussing Spider man when I brought up the Spawn comparison it crystallized it for him.

Holy shit, never laughed so hard in years

Blonde giants once roamed old Mexico

Jews owned the slaves. Not white people

Divise bullshit. All ancient humans were our ancestors. We've reincarnated multiple times, in multiple places. We are everyone and everyone is us. Let's focus on how we're going to end this age of strife. The elites laugh as we perpetuate the cycles of suffering.

>people falling for a tweet by someone with a fuckin DC villain name
Cmon now

Is this real of just bait? For your sake I hope it's bait. Nigger never built anything. If you think niggers were in Egypt building ANYTHING you don't know history at all.

> Yo Tyrone, you kno we wuz kangz ‘n shiet?
> Hol up, u be sayin’ dis brudda ere can be a kang??
> Das rite Ty, we gots like flying space pyramids ‘n Nubian kweens and we own wh*te slaves nigga
> dayum pham, were dat be at??
> weal homie, you gots ta get to a city far beyond the mountains of afrika, higher den any wh*te man ever been
> do u kno da wey Jamal?
> yeh, but to get that high you have to kno Wakanda...
> shiet nigga, Wakanda??
> yeh brudda, but I dont rememba no mo
> remember what homes? De way dere?
> nah, nigga - Wakanda drugs we was on

And the leader were white lol. Genetics show they had a long family line that never mixed with the local population. Local population wasnt even niggers they were Egyptians haha. Niggers stayed in Africa(except the in the North) Only once they started selling other nigger tribes to the Dutch did they ever really migrate out.

cheers mate, shame about that apartheid thing you had going

>astrology
>the pseudo science of zodiac and superstition

Its true egyptians are different now. But they were never black and their leaders were caucasians that didnt race mix with locals. Niggers never even saw the pyramids.

Let's wven say they could and di build the pyramids. Where is that shit in the rest of Africa? Why at the core of the nigger world was there dirt huts and garbage but out on the fringes of their existence, a place no one probably even visited they somehow build one of the great wonders of the world. Really makes you think..

Come on, you gotta be sarcastic, no one thinks this shit..... Right?

STOP REPLYING TO BAIT.

Is that why the pyramids are leaving?

Why are you trying to bait people into thinking you're a nigger? I"M KANG NEGRO MYSELF! #KILLWHITEY

That was a damn good read. Seems like anyone that has to live around blacks says the exact same thing. I couldn't imagine living with these monsters.

Top Kek

>Be OP

Astrology? Golly gee.

Check your black privilege.

holy shit, i am truly redpilled now, thank you for that post, saved, i unironically hate niggers now and feel bad for white people, im sorry.

I had a class in college about this kinda shit.
What fascinated me was that most of these African groups were christian, or Muslim, as recorded by Ibn Battuta. Oddly enough, he copied descriptions word for word of some of the locations he visited, and mocked southern Africa as a place of cannibals etc. If he wasn't given enough stuff, he'd shit talk your kingdom. Another bit was the guy who he copied wrote about how he thought civilization was collapsing; not as the end of mankind - but more down the lines of living in cities, as he saw a muslim army of raiders and nomads sack a Muslim city. Or that may have been another dude he coppied, It's been years since I had that class.
Some of the African places he went to were Arabic, or non-black from what I gleaned in the readings. Either way - African civilizations were usually destroying each other, but to say they were superior and got shit on by white people who were somehow less advanced is an odd claim.

this is castration of wh*Te slave

We don't need your degenerate white women. We have our own welfare queens but your white women know where to go when they went to get blacked.

>hurr durr muh wh*Te civilization
There is no such thing.
Actually, wh*Tes are primitives and BLACKS created the civilization.
>inb4 cracker KKKretins post "WE WUZ KANGZ" """""meme"""""
Countine being jealous of us, wh*Teoid cave dweller. Ancient Egypt was built by BLACKS.

Nigga...

ist not just the whites its also the Asians and middle-easterns that support their systems, it will take more that eradicating whiteness to help humanity but also eradicating the Asians and middle-eastern nations complicit in whiteness.