/FUCKING/
/GUY/
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wevv7-buNkU
politico.com/story/2017/03/devin-nunes-white-house-monitoring-claim-236541
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stay strong, Devin.

FUCK YEAH MAGA! FUCK AN OPEN SOCIETY IN WHICH OUR POLITICIANS ARE ACCOUNTABLE, FUCK YEAH! AMIRITE FELLOW MAGAPEDES?

>well if you insist
*blocks your microphone*
>i have a memo too reeeeeeeeeee

based

The shilling really has been terrible lately, is david running out of funds to hire top talent?

Yep, this is Sup Forums after all, no straying from the party line allowed here right? You Trumpfags are literally living in a cult and its bubble if confirmation bias.

An open society does not include promoting liars.

get one memo released, suddenly your balls are bigger than the titanic, kek

Why are you pretending the media is not weaponized by the left?

You bring in weak-ass shit, we treat you like weak-ass shit.

>open society

B-R-A-S-S B-A-L-L-S

>FUCK AN OPEN SOCIETY
Soro's frustration is palpable.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wevv7-buNkU

What a nothing statement. If it were up to you Trumpfags, the free press would cease to exist in the US, that's what you secretly want, you only want to get your news from a conservative mouthpiece, no opposition allowed, and don't you dare question our authority.

Cowards tactics, blame the media constantly to avoid facing reality or questioning your own cognitive biases. This is what it's like to live with a cult-like mentality. Don't dare question us, fuck the freedom of the press. Our way of thinking is the only correct way. Don't question authority.
Is it a coincidence that Nunes was part of Trump's transition team, and it's been reported that he hasn't even read the classified information his own memo is based on? This whole fiasco is pure partisan shlock from Republicans and you guys happily eat it up.

It's not surprising coming from people on a board that literally LARP and wish to live in a fascist / totalitarian society and refer to Trump as a "God Emperor." You guys are clearly off the rails with your delusional fantasies.

Fat boy Nunes doesn't scare anybody.

I agree, but in that case, why support Trump?

What's that? You say I was right all along?
All these Freedom Caucus/Tea Party fu*ks are all sleeper cells, cooperating with a hostile foreign government.

>open society
t. Georgy Schwartz

An open society is having 90 percent of coverage mislead through headlines and choice of coverage sprinkled with ultra-hysterical TV punditry.

It's all these r/politics fools. It's like they're trying to sing Monkees songs at a Black Sabbath concert.

/thread

Because we don't want to give the sotomayor wing of the Supreme Court the majority, good enough reason for a lot of folks

Look at you, trying to fit in.

you guys had
cbs
nbc
abc
cnn
and most of the new cable news outlets for a decade or so

and you think we're a cult?

now the public has figured out you're all dishonest and no longer consider you relevant

go cry more

watching your kingdom crumble is the most fun i've had since the Reagan administration

I hate liars, and when a government refuses to exchange with liars, I consider that a good thing.

>go fund some

Don't forget vox, vice, huffington post, the Atlantic, buzzfeed, TYT, daily show all repeating the exact same narratives as if they were distributed talking points by the DNC

Soros really gave you a touch of brain damage. Kek

Peter Doocy

Ha!

fuck off kike

Tldr
I'll just assume it's liberal salt
Enjoy the speech tonight, leftyfag

No, I'd like there to be a more even split in not only media outlets but in the politica leanings of journalists.

Im sure many people here still rotate between, Axios, Politico, NYT, WSJ, Bloomberg, or CNBC (not editorials ofcourse).

>cognitive biases

Please, you're as guilty if not more so than the WW2 larpers on here. I bet you have never even checked the FBI crime by race tables even once.

>Accuses grassroots Republican campaign of foreign influence
>Worships politicians who are put into power with Saudis and Israeli aid.
What did he mean by this?

They launched a fake ethics investigation against him. I bet he's pissed off and wanting revenge against a corrupt system.

Drain the swamp Devin

love this one

must have used it 100 times already

note the date and time

>Yep, this is Sup Forums after all, no straying from the party line allowed here right?

Sup Forums is a free speech board faggot. If you have something intelligent to bring to the discussion then do it. Coming on here and just telling everybody they're all Trumpfags in a cult like a fucking SJW will get you nowhere shill.

>b-b-but why won't you goyim believe he pissed on russian hookers????

>If it were up to you Trumpfags, the free press would cease to exist in the US
And if it were up to you leftards, there would only be libshit/far-left propaganda outlets in the US. So you can cut that "holier than thou" crap.

>This whole fiasco is pure partisan shlock from Republicans
Says the soy cuck who believes the Trump/Russia hoax is real and that the Dems are in good faith and in the best interest of the nation's security.

Allowed? You can say whatever you want here. Why does Shareblue hire such retarded shills?

>Why does Shareblue hire such retarded shills?

you just get to see them more because they kicked their ass reddit

i'd bet this wasn't first choice assignment either

pissing in our ocean of piss

It's because the journalists coordinate. When the public is bombarded with the same talking points they're perceived as true. Inundate and amplify is a propaganda technique.

You're panicking and I love every second of it.

Imagine this, imagine being you. Imagine thinking a politician not wanting to talk to press when he doesn't have to equals to some attack on """"open societies""""". Imagine being that retarded. Imagine being that mad.

Did you not watch whatvwe did to Ted cruz, rand Paul, Chris Christie, Jeb and Lil Marco?

The GOP has been cleansing of the waste holding it down, there is still work to be done, but they are working on it

The angry faggot liberal in this thread sustains me.

Cleansed*

Meanwhile who, you're going to tell me that people support Elizabeth Warren, Nancy Pelosi, cuck schemer or Harry Reid unironically for reasons beyond party lines?

It’s tasty, isn’t it?

>Devin Nunes: "I don't talk to the press.
>"Meet me out back in the bushes"
>"The White House secretly gibs me the dirt folder"

politico.com/story/2017/03/devin-nunes-white-house-monitoring-claim-236541

Liars might represent people like you really well, but not the Ubermensch.

Sure thing Peter puffer

Never underestimate the power of the Mullet. The Aussies know this as well.

>Democrats
>Ubermensch
Typical flaggot

> cant bring himself to deny the fact that the media works directly for the democrats and is totally biased

Deep State of the Union Address
Feed the paranoia!!

> Don't dare question us. Our way of thinking is the only correct way.
The irony of a libshit accusing others of this is hilarious.

>party line
>confirmation bias
You clearly have no idea what those phrases actually mean.

is there any way to quantify the absolute state of cognitive dissonance after tonight?

GOYIM NO

Here's problem. The Nunes Memo is no different than the Trump dossier. It's going to backfire on the dishonest. Nunes literally hid in the White House bushes to get this secret file of dirt from someone. This is not how the best and brightest want their government conducted.

his name is Dennis
don't be so frivolous with his identity

its because he ain't got shit to say. this guy is the Lindeloff of politics - all bark, no bite.

The FISA warrants were based on the Steel Dossier, which was falsely claimed as being actual evidence in the procurement of said warrants
Comparing the Steele Dossier to the HIC Memo is a shill tactic