Erasmus in Poland

What is the best town to do a semester aboard in based Poland?
Is Krakow worth a try?
Is Warsaw a leftist hellhole like Amsterdam or Berlin?

podziękować

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=upAHQAZm5ws
youtube.com/watch?v=ekz6i58kVpI
youtube.com/watch?v=dtVgJIgVkIk
youtube.com/watch?v=S4s2KJih1y0
youtube.com/watch?v=Qbu_FRg8vuU
youtube.com/watch?v=muIofzuBcGg
youtube.com/watch?v=xClR_bTw54c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-hnZwZJd4I
youtube.com/watch?v=7r3Y6icP-74
wroclawuncut.com/2017/04/21/10-of-wroclaws-population-now-ukrainian/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's better to choose another country, Poland is a shithole.

It has the little'est amount of mudslimes, so anywhere is good.

Depends on what your field of science is you cretin.

molecular biotechnology

Worse than Swedistan or Westgermany? Come on

> get caught up in Poland at the start of the ww3
> idiot

we are not saying that we are full without a reason, we are trying to save you, you wretched fool

Kraków or Poznań

Is there not a leftist mayor in Krakow?

Better than Germany when all the Refugees go mad

Go to krakow, more losers like yourself there, u wouldnt make it in sweden

If you want to feel the Polska, go to Lublin.

Fuck off we're full

t.Schluchtenscheißer DJ Ötzi

How was PiS party doing in Krakow?

Do they even have english bachelor courses?

I am not a liberal, brother

dont go for Kraków or Warsaw
first have got shit tier air, second is the last major bastion of leftism
i would probably suggest Wrocław

also, and this one is important, if you are one of those hitlerdindu people, don't speak a word of this during your stay in poland, i'm not kidding, you are going to get stabbed

Wrocław is a pretty nice city as well

========== Tourist edition ===========
youtube.com/watch?v=upAHQAZm5ws
youtube.com/watch?v=ekz6i58kVpI
youtube.com/watch?v=dtVgJIgVkIk
youtube.com/watch?v=S4s2KJih1y0
youtube.com/watch?v=Qbu_FRg8vuU
youtube.com/watch?v=muIofzuBcGg
youtube.com/watch?v=xClR_bTw54c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-hnZwZJd4I
youtube.com/watch?v=7r3Y6icP-74

>nation of christcucks who literally only have stayed isolationist and far less in the shitskin radar is because of communist occupation
>Based
This will never stop being hilarious

>Wouldn't make it in Sweden
Depends on how he is at catching grenades

Trying to get a PhD in Gopnik I see

well it actually is

>shit tier air
could be worse, like Amsterdam lefties
>Wrocław
Why that? I thought that West-Poland is more PO leaning

Alles is beter dan in Gelderland verder te studeren

t.56%
enjoy Schulz as Refugee minister

Same in Poznań. How does that related to science? Polish left is considred far right in USA. Also, nobody gives a fuck about what city mayors have to say. They are there to smile.

nobody is PO-leaning anymore, there is only PiS and unnamed broken and disorganized opposition to PiS (in some places like Warsaw they are still large in numbers though)

>Wrocław
Wrocław is 17% Ukrainian and 20% liberal arts students.

Orgasmus

Maybe Muslims leave us alone because we don't bomb them and don't give them money?

> erasmus
> learning anything
> not just getting liver damage and enjoying the local std buffet
You‘re doing it wrong.

where are you taking these numbers? actually curious

I dunked on some Erasmus shits running a poker game hustle in Stockholm once and they never invited me back.
Erasmus Stockholm is for beta faggots.

well I just dislike living with lefties

Intresting, how is Korwin doing?

liberal arts in such a small town?

Bergjude gets the spirit, that is literally everyone doing Erasmus in Spain. I try to life in a different society with less degenerated people around me

>Gelderland
>Studeren
Misschien moet je eerst op jezelf gaan wonen en naar een echte universiteit gaan

Moved in to Krakow a month ago. If you enjoy clean air it's not the place for you. Wroclaw is a beautiful and less polluted town. Katowice are not bad either.

as usually

always surrounded by anime-chicks
never in parlament

wroclawuncut.com/2017/04/21/10-of-wroclaws-population-now-ukrainian/

They don't count illegals.

As for the artists, all street beggar artists move from Poznań to Wrocław because in Poznań nobody gives them any money.

Tldr, Wrocław is the most left leaning city in Poland right now imho.

Nederlander in PL hier. Geen links volk te bekennen hier, rust en geen gendergekanker.

Waar kom je vandaan?

> want to live with sane adults
> university students
???

Haarlem, studeer in Amsterdam. Spreek in mijn dagelijks leven 0,0 poephuiden behalve misschien bij de kassa in de supermarkt. Je moet je niet gek laten maken door alle maymays over hoe erg het hier is.

Hoe is het er met blowen? Ik weet dat het niet mag maar doen ze dat er ook?

Kurwa! Now fucking westerners come to live here. Fuck off and save your own country.

That depends. You in for pussy? Then definitelly come. College bitches love foreign cock. More exotic you are more tail you get. Sad reality, but true.

Come on I need a backup plan when Merkel hits again

Breslau or Danzig

He will get wrecked if he tries to touch any of our girls. Just saying.

don't go to Poland. It's uninteresting. Go to core european countries like France, Italy or UK. Eastern Europe really isn't worth visiting

sad..
why the parasites alwasy go to pollute the pretty things?

Your backup plan is to learn polish and learn how to drink. It's your only hope.

>not wanting a cute conservative Polish girl

Keep dreaming Kevin

They don‘t age well.

Which town would you recommend here?
Is Tinder also popular in Poland?

In het westen ken ik wel lui die het doen, hier in het oosten ben ik dat niet tegengekomen.

Moet zeggen dat ik het niet mis, stoners ken ik genoeg in NL.

Nie, ja tu już zostanę po za studia.

Because they give them money!
Pic rel. City of Poznań tells beggars to fuck off and die. Good times.

Nog ergens een advies?
Hoe is het met die meisjes?

the ukrainian part is true for sure, i heard this number in the tv news like 1-2 weeks ago that 1 out of every 5 citzens of Wrocław are Ukrainian migrants already

You will be watched. Don't try anything funny.

Bardzo się boję, Paweł.

Goed, plus is dat ik Pools kan. Engels heb je hier niet veel aan.

i didn't doubt him, i just wanted the sources
i'm in Kraków and there are.. lots of them here
its getting interesting...

We had a great time in Krakow last summer. Pretty typical eastern european city, lots of cool shit to see. There are little electric tour cars that will take you anywhere for some cash if you're too tired/drunk to walk. Went to Auschwitz, my buddy put a tour group sticker on my At the Gates shirt so it said At the Gas but sadly no one seemed to notice. The tour was shit obviously, not worth the trouble.

What means a lot?
They are at least white you know

Maybe if you get out of tour parents piwnica, you'll notice it's not so bad.

You have more in common with then than the "refugees" in the west.

Warszawa > Kraków > Gdańsk > Wrocław
Enjoy your stay Colgatebro, you will be fine. Try some youtube videos on each of these cities and decide :)

Hoe goed in korte tijd leren?
Hoe hoog is de huur zo gemiddeld?

How is the Party culture in these cities?
Is there a place in Poland where electronic music is popular? Or any good festivals I shouldn´t miss?

Sounds great, I hope to get also a good impression

What is the best beer in Poland?

I have Bialystok and Lodz as choices to go to on Erasmus. Is it a good idea to go for any of them?

Poznan is literally most far-left city on Poland, imo second is Cracow. Go Warsaw or Gdansk, but i will personally suggest Warsaw - lots of shit to see, Royal Lazienki (and Water Palace, Myslowicki Palace, and other stuff - reconstructed but based on originals and old paintings are great! and the whole park is amazing, feeding squirrels is somehow a common practise, they take the nut right from hand - but thats if u are not afraid because they are not vaccinated), Royal Castle Wilanow Palace, many cool museums etc and is overall nice city (i partially live there). As for Gdansk - nice too but Warsaw imo has more of a XVII/XVIII feeling in history and monuments. Gdansk is literally few buildings u can actually enter and enjoy beside great old city feel and couple of restaurants - at least its how i felt being there for couple of days. From Warsaw u have direct train to Malbork (3-4h trip one way) so u can visit the Malbork Teutonic Castle - biggest in europe i think - and yes, i know Gdansk is closer, but overall Warsaw has more to see itself. Poznan and Krakow is big nono, maybe some people will tell u that is bullshit, but well do as u wish.

Poznan is literally most far-left city on Poland, imo second is Cracow. Go Warsaw or Gdansk, but i will personally suggest Warsaw - lots of shit to see, Royal Lazienki (and Water Palace, Myslowicki Palace, and other stuff - reconstructed but based on originals and old paintings are great! and the whole park is amazing, feeding squirrels is somehow a common practise, they take the nut right from hand - but thats if u are not afraid because they are not vaccinated), Royal Castle Wilanow Palace, many cool museums etc and is overall nice city (i partially live there). As for Gdansk - nice too but Warsaw imo has more of a XVII/XVIII feeling in history and monuments. Gdansk is literally few buildings u can actually enter and enjoy beside great old city feel and couple of restaurants - at least its how i felt being there for couple of days. From Warsaw u have direct train to Malbork (3-4h trip one way) so u can visit the Malbork Teutonic Castle - biggest in europe i think - and yes, i know Gdansk is closer, but overall Warsaw has more to see itself. Poznan and Krakow is big nono, maybe some people will tell u that is bullshit, but most left-wingers i know are from there or went there study

oh shit sorry for double, i thought i aborted first one, weird

i never said we didn't
they might be pure blooded 'polefathers' from the 11 century and still - depending on their numbers, and general european atmosphere (nationalism on the rise) it WILL cause problems
i am just pointing this out, this is not some rocket science

my parents don't own piwnica, and i don't live with them, go show your e-muscles to someone else

they are slav, we are not white
as for the eventual problems - look my answer to smug pole

Ik praat sinds mijn geboorte PL/NL, dus het is voor mij makkelijk.

De grammatica slaat nergens op, en de tongval zal ook moeilijk zijn voor non native speakers. Zelfs Russisch is makkelijker zodra je dat idiote schrift kent.
Echter is het wel handig wat basale uitspraken te kennen en te kunnen tellen. Als je Pools probeert te spreken zijn mensen al een stuk vriendelijker dan wanneer je in Engels begint.

Ik betaal 90 euro huur per maand, woon in een akademik. Als je op Erasmus gaat zullen zij een kamer regelen, hoeveel dat kost hangt per stad af. Ik heb het getroffen op een goedkope stad.

if you are not a nigger or muslim you can come

But is the capital city not always a ittle bit degenerated? When it comes to this nothing tops Berlin for Germany or Amsterdam for Cheesecountry

Oh is er echt geen zo grote verwantschap met Russland?

I am Prussian by blood, so homecoming? :s

>How is the Party culture in these cities?
Party culture is great in Poland. I don't know about other cities but BBQ at Vistula river, the old town in Warsaw, Powisle etc. many places to party but I'm sure other cities have much to offer.

>What is the best beer in Poland?
We have veeery good craft beers. My favorite is Atak Chmielu by Pinta brewery.

Ik zie de taal meer als een moeilijkere versie van Russisch. Ze zijn echter wel aan elkaar verwant, dat is wel te merken.

Welke stad heb je zo op het oog?

kek

Dont go Warsaw, its not typical student city

>What is the best beer in Poland?
Noteckie ciemne and Irish Beer

Both are great. Lodz is a 'rough' city. Look at the pics of those cities on the interenet.

50%

loser xD

>But is the capital city not always a ittle bit degenerated?
Not really. I'd say Poznan is more left winged than Warsaw.

Thanks for spamming that shit słoik.
Not true by the way.

Can you move to Edinburgh?

Seriously, is there any politician more based than Korwin? I mean, his economic policies are shit but his social views are fucking amazing.

wtf?

gdansk aka DANZIG was pretty cool

capital city is shit, everyone in Poland hates them. If we had a choice we would have removed them from Poland.

Just like how any other country thinks about their capital. I wonder if there are still based capitals left.

youtube bilaystok or lodz, don't listen t retards here.

Lodz its like post industrial wasteland
Bialystok its like capital city of rural poland, far far away, somewhere between forests, but maybe you will see these cows one day

I'm not from the capital, however I live here and I love this city.

le "human garbage" comment was perfect

Voor nu Krakow, maar Warsaw of Lodz vindt ik ook goed.
Ik ben alleen op zoek naar een stad voor een leuke tijd voor Erasmus, zonder kanker lefties.

I heard that Lodz is an industrial city, how is life over there?

>erasmus
Watcha doin. Quality people study in Leiden

>safest country in europe for women
>a shithole
whats your opinion on sweden?

stay out of east

Cities like Krakow are already full of faggots from west abusing erasmus. Many of them are black too.

Just stay where you are.