Europeans of /pol, what are your IRL experiences with Americans?

Europeans of /pol, what are your IRL experiences with Americans?

I've only met some religious nuts in the British museum, talked about how everything in it was fake or something.

I was cucked by a mutt tourist.

Might've been me
Yuropoor girls just love the western passport, it's hard to keep them off of me when I visit, esp. in eastern yurup, Bulgaria especially

They didnt finish their wall before I got in.

I saw an American one time. He was doing a 40 mph rolling burnout in his mustang, right as he passed me he flicked a cigar at me and called me a faggot. I think I heard an eagle screech in the distance too.

Some American guy used to come buy pot now and then from my friend's roomate. Everyone used to call him The Yank. He was pretty funny and was your typical, overexaggeration American. Like you'd tell a story of some stupid shit someone had done while stoned and he'd turn to them and go DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE YOU MUST HAVE BEEN FUCKIN BAAAAKED, it was funny.

Apart from that, I've never had much experience with Americans. There was one doing some sort of achelogical stuff at this local fort and we were throwing little stones over the gate at him and he shouted "STOP HORSIN' AROUUUND", that was also funny. American accents always sound more ridiculous in public.

Basic american behavior. They just strut around in their sunglasses swinging their huge cocks. Disgusting

>stop horsin around

Can't even begin to imagine how many times my dad, uncle or grandfathers have shouted that at me or my brother haha

ya ever heard of a quitcha?

Yeah that fucking blows. I like Europe though women seem to love American men in Latin language countries such as Spain, France, and Italy if you speak their language. Supposedly the women find my accent cute.

Good people. Except the niggers males. Even the negresses were very friendly in the typical comfy usa fashion but the men need to be exterminated to the last man. Easy peazy

I went to America with my wife and daughter. I was explaining to a group of rural and suburban retards the dangers of Trumpism and I turned around to see a muscular white racist looking man drive off with my family. He winked at me as he drove away. They came back to the hotel later and I’m not sure but I strongly suspect that that young man had sexual relations with my wife and daughter. But that’s their business I suppose :(

>mfw I've been waiting months for Shadman to make rule 34 of the Amerimutt meme

There was a fat american lady at the train station ranting at the staff and demanding compensation a few weeks back when the trains were delayed badly by snow. She was absolutely disgusting, even had breasts on her back.

well first, im not an European

>be me
>go to Baltimore whatever reason
>get lost
>ask police officer for indications
>told to fuck off
>still lost
>get almost robbed for first time
>get almost killed by a pack of negros
>none of those bad experiencies happened to me in my 3rd wolrd country

america isn't even safer than mexico

Every American I've met seemed like a nice person, a lot moreso than the average British person round here.

Of all the places you could have gone, you chose to visit a 3rd world shithole city?

>ask police officer for indications
>told to fuck off

Hahaha God bless America!!

All of America is a third world hellhole

What are you m8? Some kind of homosexual? KYS

you've never been to Mexico. I agree the shitholes like baltimore are just as bad but once you go 20 miles outside most cities you are safe. Rural and suburban people are friendly.

I have met many Americans and they are typically alpha chads who bang lots of girls... it is as if all the alpha Europeans migrated to America long ago

i like Americans but they can be a bit obnoxious

Nice try amerimud

True, Brits are nasty little cunts most of the time. Most of my media and podcast consumption is American, and thank god for that. Probably jump off a cliff if I had to listen to mopey old depressing Brits all the time.

Checked and keked

>going to Niggermore
>going to any city above 100k people

Faggot tourists don't fucking listen and always go to the shittiest cities in the country then wonder why they have a bad time.

>Wahh, America is shitty
You went to fucking Baltimore.

>Go outside of city
>80% of the population is below the poverty line
>Standards of living on par with Mexico
>Everyone looks like a genetic abomination
Why are poor Americans so fucking deformed? They are blobs of fat with missing limbs, diabetes, and a dozen different allergies.

Loud, clueless, stand out like a sore thumb in public.

I went to mexico for vacations, 4'9 mongrels trying to scam me and my wife all the fucking week thinking we don't speak spanish bc my wife is white and blonde and im fair skinned.

probably is not fair to judge USA just visiting one place but shiet it was horrible.

i had to stop there a while anyways waiting for a coworker

You went to Baltimore, po. Ill never understand why South Americans always go to the worst cities of the US while on vacation.

most europeans cant handle the bantz

only anglo lads seem to get it

The poorfags (all races) feed their kids doritos and cheetos every day. They drink coke and dr pepper like it's water and drive everywhere. They drive to the mailbox. They eat mcdonalds at least 4 times a week.

I believed the meme and went to live with a relative in San Diego for a few months to see if I wanted to move there. Obviously I didn't (flag).

Things I've learned:

-Sweden is WHITE. It's pretty freaky how many non-whites are in the US and I'm not only talking about the hordes of latinos and nigger that makes our shitskin enclaves seem insignificant- No the freaky things is that even the "white" people have brown eyes and obvious non-whites genes. It felt like everyone around me was a short mix of some sort except my relatives.

-American men have some serious man crushes. I went to the gym with a few of my relative's friends and the for the next few months I must've heard my dick mentioned at least a hundred times. A "mule" is what they called it. And I'm not even that big but they were really small so, yeah it was weird. This coupled with them swarming me and commenting on my physical appearance and trying to one up each other in front of me... I've been a lot of places and I've never seen males act this way.

-They're were incredibly shallow but at the same time absurdly emotional. I think I saw each one of them cry openly at least one time.

-American girls of vapid whores. Sorry but there's no other way to put it. At first the attention was nice but having sex with them was emotionally detached and just weird and aggressive. I had sex with a prostitute in Amsterdam once and it was kind of similar.

-The blacks are incredibly racist. This one guy started talking about racism and I walked away because it was so stupid and he got offended by it and started listing white crimes against blacks. Even though we haven't had black slaves we were somehow complicit.

I don't know. Like it's a different culture and such but imo it's just the shittiest culture I've ever seen. Shallow, gay and whorish.

she was probably visiting family you inbred wanker.

I was there waiting for a coworker, we had to buy some IT shit for work.

Probably I should have just bought a coffee and wait for him.

KEK

>goes to city full of 3rd world niggers
>doesn't think he's in a 3rd world
>goes to balitmore
fucking retard.

spaniard living in america for 31 years

the mutt meme is real. most americans are fat, ugly, and fucking stupid

why would he go to baltimore? and then complain about the niggers like we all didnt already know.

That's a scientific fact. The average height of our yuropeen forefathers was two inches taller than average for yurop. The theory is that the early settlers were more brave, confident, adventurous types, and it stands to reason that they were generally more physically strong than average.

Then you dumb fucks killed the rest of your chads during the world wars. Now you're left with a continent full beta cucks.

>you'd tell a story of some stupid shit someone had done while stoned and he'd turn to them and go DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE YOU MUST HAVE BEEN FUCKIN BAAAAKED, it was funny.

Stoners are so fucking obnoxious. I can't stand people like this. I don't even hate weed just the people that smoke it.

I mostly hit them with my bicycle.

>most americans are fat, ugly, and fucking stupid
>spaniard living in america for 31 years
>31 years
>still complaining about America but won't go home

Get the fuck out of our country, you fucking faggot.

>Believing that Euroflag isn't an American
>Not realizing that American whites are 5'10" manlets on average

For the most part loud and annoying, Southerners tend to be friendlier

I got cucked by a black American soldier. I've hated them since and spit on their base everytime I pass by

Yeah I hate stoners now. He wasn't really a "stoner" though it's probably not what you'd expect. He just looked like a normal guy, kind of rugged. He'd come in wearing some sort of uniform aswell.

I don't know what he was doing in this shithole though. Like why would you leave America to work in shitty northern England. Guess there was work for whatever it was he was doing.

If I could go back I'd pick his brain abit, ask him where he was from etc. I didn't really care that much back then.

They're fine, but the black Americans and mulatos ar fucking faggots, I work at a restaurant in Russia (yes we get americans) they usually sexually haras natives and call everyone faggots
Also they speak either English to the waiters or extremely broken Russian, I'm friends with some 60% Europeans, they're pretty right wing

>American accents always sound more ridiculous in public.
What do you think of when you hear an "American accent"? Our accents vary depending on the region of the country. Someone from Boston sounds completely different than someone from Texas. It's the same in your country; someone from Birmingham sounds drastically different from someone from Cornwall. (Although most Americans don't realize this, they think every Brit has a posh west London accent)

>visit jewyork on a citytrip with friends
>3 guys&3 girls all around 25 years old, all working since a couple of years now.
>pretty hot, so we all are dressed in casual summerwear.
>our girls are dressed for comfort, they werent dressed slutty at all because you dont dress as a slut when your walking around a fuck huge city all day going from one tourist trap to the other.
>on our way back to hotel one evening.
>enter the ghetto niggers
>bunch of guys who look like they walked out of a 90's mtv rapper video.
>its hot out but these guys are wearing hoodies
>they start hitting on our women
>litterly steppig in between us guys and the girls
>girls look confused because of how agressive these guys are, you wont even see that in night clubs over here in europe.
>their accent is really all over the place, cant understand half of it.
>we guys jump in and drag the girls away.
>the girls turn them down
>nogs follow us for a few meters, looks like they where looking for a fight.
>then they probably decided it wasnt worth it and stop and start yelling loud
>"WHITE TRASH"
>we walked away in a hurry, friends all not sure what to make of this
>i hide my powerlevel and just look amused at my friends who got a little redpill adventure.

They ain't white. le 52% face meme isn't a meme, it's a declaration of truth and our modern reality.
I fell for a CS/Robotics meme, all the projects I worked on were implemented for burger customers from Muttland, and sometimes they came to Belarus to meet our team, to check and look at our offices - all of them were shitskins, fucking all of them. I personally spoke with more than 15 burgers and I didn't see any white person amongst them. All of them were beaners, mongrels, pajeets or gooks.
Damn, Muttland is just a sea of goarfuckers and snake charmers.

>Someone from Boston sounds completely different than someone from Texas
And they both sound retarded. He said American accents, plural meaning he knows that there isn't just one American accent.

>get almost robbed

How can you get "almost" robbed? You mean a nigger came up to you and kept asking you for money or some shit?

i>n my 3rd wolrd country
Chile isn't third world and I'm sure there are dangerous parts in some of your cities. You literally picked one of our worst cities and wondered into a slum. If that would have happened in Mexico, you would have actually been killed and no one would have gave a shit.

amerimutts detected

My dad always told me that European and faggot are interchangeable words. I don't think he was wrong.