My Hero Academia / Boku no Hero Academia

At first i didn't even remember his name
Then i liked it
Then when he combines animals i fucking love it
But now he can combine animales AND can use minerals, all at the same time? Now this is wrong, this fucker just made obsolete almost the whole cast, he can be like twice stronger than any other character. I think his quirk is too much, he doesn't even have drawbacks for fucks sake.
Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc61OMNCPPMf2fboJHbiEfbq38XsU8TcrZO_4mVdxdeQqi4DQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best

THE FUCKER CAN EVEN GROW THE SIZE OF THE SHIT HE EATS
FUCK

I didn't quite got what happened in this chapter.
Did he eat a piece of the other guys crystal and he can use it now? Because if that is the case i totally missed the scene where it happens.

His only drawback is that he is a pussy
His quirk is a mistake

what if he eats a dick

what if he eats both rubber and gum

This meme is getting old. There's no way anyone actually thinks she's best when we have Jirou.

Maybe if your not such a Speeder D. Reader

If he can grow bigass taloned rock covered feet on top of all the other stuff he does whats the point of big hand girl?

I still don't know how he manages to assimilate that, but look at his claws, they have crystals

Nothing about her quirk, only love for herself
She is an angel

Reminder that Deku is cute and perfect. CUTE AND PERFECT!

Yeah i know that, that's why i thought that he ate a piece of crystal at some point.

It really is a mystery

>meme
I only state my opinion

Best

It seems like this arc is taking ages. We need it to end quickly, then the classical timeskip for training and start the second year for a new tournament.

Poll ends 6/17

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc61OMNCPPMf2fboJHbiEfbq38XsU8TcrZO_4mVdxdeQqi4DQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

SO FAR:
1. Izuku Midoriya (8 votes)
2. Himiko Toga (6 votes)
3. All Might (5 votes)
4. Bakugou (5 votes)
5. Todoroki (3 votes)
6. Mineta (3 votes)
7. Shigaraki (3 votes)
8. Neito Monoma (2 votes)
9. Tsuyu Asui (2 votes)

Ships:
1. Deku x Ochako (23 votes)
2. Jirou x Kaminari (7 votes)
3. Todoroki x Momo (5 votes)
4. Bakugou x Kirishima (4 votes)
5. Mineta x Momo (3 votes)

obsolete, no Red Riot to vote for.

Stop shilling your poll faggot

>this is official art
They really went all out with the fujobait.

Hasn't it been like a long time since the traitor plotline was introduced? Shouldn't we be getting to that soon, the heroes seem to be ignoring it.

he has a great boipussy

I have a feeling they know who the traitor is and are waiting

All those really odd pairing options, and you didn't include these two as a choice?

>no Iida

i wonder if hori is a tarantino fan

The fujos don't like him.

>power of friendship BTFO

Gotta make room for fucking Sero apparently

>...by power of friendship

I think that a power gap between top of Class A third year and Class B first year is to be expected. Suneater is pretty ridiculous though, that nigga is like a versatile beast boy.

tin tin wasnt in the room yo

Third year and first year matters, but do class A and B matters as distinction?

He'd be unstoppable.

>CHIMERA KRAKEN

Glorious, but I'm still holding out hope for that one user's suggested ultimate, even if it was actually referring to his penis.

>CERTAIN KILL QUIRK COMBINATION: NOAH'S ARK

Maybe during a team up with Ibara.

noah ark still sound better to me

Once we get the focus back on the VA and their plans, we'll probably get the traitor reveal. I'm fully prepared to be disappointed about who it is.

Fujo are generous with their money, they'd be stupid not to

what is he holding?

Iida "Putting Fags In Body Bags" Tenya has no time for their faggotry.

This is the worst post I've ever read.

Yes, his quirk is total shite.

Speedreaders think that he can copy quirks or become made of steel like tetsu now.

The only reason he managed to win was because there JUST SO HAPPENED to be a guy who can create fake (edible, not real mineral) crystals from his body.

And even that was a MASSIVE cop out any way, since there's no reason why Kino no Tabi couldn't eat those crystal enhanced tentacles either.

This is pretty much the epitome of Hori's worst writing - and you can see why, he was clearly sick as fuck when he wrote this garbage and isn't proud of it.

And now the redditsquad will get triggered.

It was more his hardwork inspired by friendship instead of just straight up nakama power

They don't, it's just two classes. If anything I'd expect the school to balance them.

Ojiro x Toru are a wholesome pair

he can't even deal with someone with a shitty quirk user.

Amakiji's emergency food pouch.

If he eats both rubber and gum he will get a stomachache and no powers out of it, you dumb fuck.

>I think his quirk is too much, he doesn't even have drawbacks for fucks sake.
That's because you're retarded. His drawbacks include:

>he's quirkless trash if not fed the right food all the time
>he's weak trash even if he is fed the right food (almost everyone can crack through his animal shells; including pistols)
>he CANNOT copy quirks or become steel, you stupid brainlet cunt

gotcha thanks

Grapefag please leave

Amajiki about to enter my best boy top 5. He's already in my favorite quirk top 3. He's too good.

Please die in real life.

100% reddit poster

Don't even respond.

I hope your entire family dies in real life ASAP, you brainlet speedreader vermin. I shall pray for their death every day. Your cat included.

His development makes me excited to see what we get for Nejire. I didn't expect to like Amajiki as much as I do after his weird initial appearance.

Yeah, I included them, only got one vote though
pic unrelated

Endy's boipussy is not for use. He's an aggressive dom top

Holy shit, he's vegetable animal mineral man/metamorpho!

Anyway, so what if he's strong as fuck! That just means that he can help take on the bag bad villians and do cool as fuck shit that will have people tuning in.
That's awesome.

His need to eat those items to get the ability and the abilities are only temporary are his weakness. He doesn't need any major HOLY SHIT downsides are anything.

Now we need some cool villians for him to fight.

what kind of development could haduoken have?

Sorry abkut that user

It'd be nice if hori made her a little more than a ditz. Out of the three she has the least development because the other two have an interconnected storyline.

He'll do something. The jokey side characters always get some form of development, like grape boy and laser boy kinda.

It could be anything, maybe she'll have her own thing not related to Mirio and Amajiki. Just because they're the "big 3" doesnt mean that her goals and motivations have to be tied to theirs.

Wait for her 3rd year.

His quirk is amazing, but not invincible

>Only has what he's eaten that day
>Only as strong as the animals, plants and minerals he's eaten
>Can still be shot, can still have shells and tentacles broken
>AfO would beat him
>Mirio could dodge his attacks
>Todoroki or Endeavour could beat him
>Kaminari could still electrocute him
>Still slower than speed-powers

Mirio and Tamaki have their own thing because they're childhood friends. We'll probably get exposition on how she became closer to them but I don't think her character will revolve around that. hopefully

Reminder that Suneater is Hori's self insert. Even his Quirk shows it with the animal combinaisons.

Kowing Horikoshi, there'll be some development about inventive she is with her powers.

>Mineta 3 votes
>Mineta X Momo 3 votes
Heh

Wait a sec. There's a few people here who actually think Suneater can eat diamonds and steel? Are you dumb or what? If he could do this normally he'd be eating steel every day.

Iida legitimately wouldn't do a resevoir dogs dress up even for a photoshoot - this isn't like before his brother was injured, now he can't countenance even simulating evil doers or villains.

those are not crystals, they are shells

He swallowed the crystal, retard.

>octopus.....SO GOOD

List of people he can beat in 1A:

>Sero
>Jiro
>Tenya
>maybe Aoyama

Wow, I'm really impress.

He swallowed Houjo's crystal. Hori explicitly pointed out they're not real before he did that. Do you even read the manga?

he can take the aspect of the creatures he eats,
he literally ate that dude

so he can now grow a hard shell of crystal
same as with the crab shells

the whole concept is so bizarre that the addition of crystals isn't even weird

>kirishima
>bakugo
>the many arms guy
>the sugar guy

So? He can replicate what he eats. They are not real jewels but they are as hard or harder.

Kirishima seems to like the challenge of making friends with difficult people

you mean Hard Gay?

You and grapefag are retarded. He beats everyone in class A.

She has a hero fetish and wanted to bang every single guy at their school. Sasuke and Tintin asked for a threesome. She'd enjoyed it so much they started hanging out and became know as the Big 3.

>Kirishima
Too hard for him. He can cut and punch through his weak animal parts mo problem.
>Bakugo
Are you serious? Literally no one believes this.
>Shouji
Stronger than anything he can muster.
>Sato
Even stronger. Naturally we can assume he has max sugar level since he's also got a 'only works if you eat properly' quirk.

YAMEROOOOOOOOOO

what if Sato has... diabeetus

Has grapefag moved on from Mirio?

>Too hard for him. He can cut and punch through his weak animal parts mo problem.
crystal guy was also hard and he got fucked up, not mention he can regen his parts
>Are you serious? Literally no one believes this.
where is the argument?
>Stronger than anything he can muster.
no proof
>sato
he can dogde his attacks, he'll ran out of sugar eventually

Don't turn Best into a slut.

This thread is fucked, isn't it?

If there are any roaming drawfags would appreciate more Toga art.

the amont of people who chose to reply to grapefag baffle me

>He beats everyone in class A.

Suneater dickriders confirmed most delusional brainlets in history of MHA.

>Denki
>Mina
>Tokoyummy
>Bakugay
>Deku
>Ochako
>Tooru
Indisputable victories.

>Kirishima
>Shouji
>Satou
>Ojiro
Too strong for him physically.

>Mineta
He can Grape his tentacles no problem.

>Momo
She can make a gun. He loses to all guns.

>Tsuyu
She can evade him until he runs out of food.

>Kouta
He can order his animal parts to strangle him.

Did I forget anyone important?

Togafags are the worst.