Has it ever occured to anyone here that aiming for the best possible outcome is the correct long-game to play...

Has it ever occured to anyone here that aiming for the best possible outcome is the correct long-game to play, and not the utiopian pipedream of an impossible all white ethnostate with strict sex and social codes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsions_of_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=6T7pUEZfgdI&feature=push-lbss&attr_tag=YqZrSqdpNJiIY-Mt-6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Caesar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

no

kys

Jordan Peterson is a piece of shit con artist who has a cult-like following of deadbeat idiots that will get nowhere in life

Sage

Has it occurred to you that this culture war is an ongoing dialogue, and that the best solution is a return to moderate old world values and restrictions on sex, immigration, demographics, and social codes?

there is no reason to reproduce if you cannot retain your lineage, which is why women's sex lives were regulated. there is no reason to build society if strangers will come and destroy it, which is why we regulate immigration and maintain a standing army. everything about traditional occidental culture is based on what is functional. for example eugenics, the family unit preempts the need for eugenics by maintaining a healthy genome and protecting against inbreeding. each generation is healthier than the last. the family unit also combines multiple generations and acculturates them together, so the young dont go crazy when they get old et cetera. the family unit is also the smallest unit of a culture that retains all the qualities of the culture (an individual cannot embody anything about culture you need two people for). thats why we regulated family structure and marriage.

see, all of this tradition is functional. we kept doing it because it is functional, its only in retrospect you can fallaciously reduce a successful society to 'muh traditions', and if you tear down functional acculturation your society will not be functional anymore.

imagine a utopia, everything is perfect. everything works. you keep doing what works because thats logical, and this repetition becomes tradition. at this point an anti tradition movement happens, then no one does what is functional because its not cool. see the issue? you have to prove that what you want is functional and effective, if you cant then stop trying to change society. destruction of what is functional or effective is not 'progress'.

>the best solution
>to an ongoing dialogue

Jesus.

Yes people here who unironically want an ethnostate are silly and will grow out of it

The best solution to the culture war, as in the heated "debate" about this shit. The ongoing dialogue is not the shit that's bubbling up to the surface (a minority crazy people hitting each other) but rather the opinions of many people drastically changing.

The people on the right want a return to rigid border structure between nations as well as concepts like sex and gender. Whereas the left just wants to obliterate all border structures altogether.

You nigger.

Can the answer not be in-between?

Complete obliteration of the other isn't, honestly, a possible outcome.

The best possible outcome is the best possible outcome - instead of "possible" what you mean is "probable", and probability carries it's own enormous load of philosophical troubles because of it's subjectively determined nature.

>utopian pipe dream
>america before 1965
Get a load of this faggot

>Can the answer not be in-between?
Nope no compromise our way or the cattle cars

Yes, but that doesn't mean I can't wish and aim for the pipe dream as well.

They also have very little idea of how to manipulate optics so they will never get anywhere anyway.

That's what I was suggesting.

If we want to quibble, sure.

I'd much rather take an acceptable compromise at little risk then an almost negligible chance for utopia at the risk of complete social (not to mention the associated mass killings) destruction.

There is no way, as far as I can see, to enact such a victory condition that doesn't nearly certain failure, as well as the complete obliteration of the underlying ideal.

We *are* aiming for the best possible outcome, you prolapsed faggot anus.
The only "pipe dream" is you dreaming of cock.

Sage

It depends what you mean by 'best possible outcome'

It would seem that at least a plurality of the posters here think that a non-white genocide is a feasible endgame. Do you just filter out these white-noise retards?

I think more mass killings occur because of tyrannical governments than because of lacks of tyrannical governments. I think this is born out in virtually all statistical observations.

Lol yes but here they can pretend, may stoicism guide you user

too many cowards who won't stand up against the Zionist

that's how they always win
they make your children slaves
then you great grand children rise up and the Zionists find other nations to manipulate and take those children down

Poland is fighting now, here's hoping they remember what was done to them by these people and continue to teach their children

Powerful stuff from a great mind.

A unification of values that don't depend on wacky metaphysics, complete delineation along racial lines, or actual genocide.

>There is no way, as far as I can see, to enact such a victory condition that doesn't nearly certain failure, as well as the complete obliteration of the underlying ideal.
then you're a fucking retard which isnt surprising considering you've chosen peterson as a surrogate father

Is there anyone who holds these ideas that can speak in any language other than sophistry?

And no, Poland isn't doing anything about Jews and Zionism. They are fighting immigration from the Muslim world, which seems to be a "pussy" step that just addresses symptoms of the so-called Jewish conspiracy.

Yes. You can tell who is pathological from their writings. The trick is if you can predict what they are about to say on trivial matters. Then the person doesn't have a rounded persona, they're flat and stereotypical. Reject that noise.

Multicultural nations are naturally unstable and exploit their non people. The US wont last the century.

>impossible all white ethnostate

exactly, it will ne-ver-hap-pen. This is a meme

I like this post.

The rise of the Third Reich happened in a different world, user.

You don't count for the Internet.
You don't count for the massive movement of people and ideas that wasn't happening then.
The US isn't a hyperinflated gutter with third world standards of living, like the Wiemar Republic.
Weaponry has advanced so far that such a pogrom couldn't happen without the destruction of the host country.

Not to mention, 10 percent (if this poll is to be given as charitable credibility as possible) is still very small. Just imagine if the blacks decided to claim "we have the means to militarily and politically conquer the country, and absolutely no sympathetic media will support us."

Keep dreaming.

What’s the difference between the former and the latter?

no you're the first person to ever think of that

>isn't, honestly, a possible outcome.
Human history is riddled with genocide

Go clean your room, faggot. You're not going to save the white race until your own house is in order.

A utopian white ethnostate is not nor has it ever been a possible outcome.

you cannot be egalitarian towards people that would not treat you the same - that is a losing strategy.
the race conflict in burgeristan is too deep: almost all browns vote for democrats, and a big majority of whites vote for republicans. being able to tell political affiliations by the color of the skin is fucking terrible, and no unity is possible.

It's a response to their own perceived genocide and actual demographic replacement of whites going on by their own governments and international groups. If they were to be able to have their own countries, the genocidal sentiment wouldn't be there.

oh, I'm sorry

you retards actually believe your horseshit about ethnostates and jewish expulsion and armed uprisings against the gubmint?

holy fucking shit neck yourself please

>ethnostates and jewish expulsion and armed uprisings against the gubmint?
Right because these are such unusual occurrences historically. wait..

That's a shame, and do you know why?

This place, Sup Forums in particular, is actually very useful.

I know it's naive to expect "serious conversations" here, but it'd be nice to have an exchange that wasn't framed in this zero-sum mentality.

Can petersons fame die already? He's had his 15mins--its time to forget about this conman.

Conman or not, he just released a tremendously successful book and had a high-profile TV exchange.

Even if he is a loathsome faggot, he's only diminished on Sup Forums, whereas elsewhere his star is growing.

>Has it ever occured to anyone here that aiming for the best possible outcome is the correct long-game to play?

How? You can't reason with niggers or shitskin muzzies, and these low IQed cunts are slowly taking over!

Ignoring your utter lack of historical knowledge,
how's that?

Then tell me. At what point in history was a utopian white ethnostate possible, and how would it have functioned?

>>Has it ever occured to anyone here that aiming for the best possible outcome is the correct long-game to play?
What if genocide is exactly that? I would be for segregation and deportation but leftists are absolute against that. So yeah and don't get me wrong but at this point it will be our demise or regression to a state were Europeans might become again the monstrosity that the left fears so much.

England in the year 1600. France in the year 1700
etc

Nobody is going to respond to your 'utopian' strawman

Keep in mind that you could be talking with someone who thinks the lone world super power is somehow politically and socially similar to post WW I Germany.

>all white ethnostate with strict sex and social codes?
its a culture war user, there are no compromises

I didn't realize two countries had to be identical for something to happen in both. For example I believe it rains in both North and South Korea

>England in the year 1600. France in the year 1700
Why do you assume that such a state would last longer than a couple of generations?

Because England and France were both reognizable white countries for about a millenium

no

Nah, shits to gross not to fix it. Becoming the alpha parasite of a rotting corpse doesn't interest me. Get a better value system.

This is such juvenile nonsense, I don't even know how to engage with it.

SK and NK were puppet states for 2 super powers for decades, completely cut off from outside influence and had strong political cultivation from installed governmental systems.

Peterson is on JRE at the moment.

This might blow your mind but it also rains in the US and Russia

An ethnostate IS the best possible outcome

Oh, so this is just shitposting now.
I was stupid to think a conversation was possible.

Yes, if the risk of nearly certain obliteration and a fall into obscurity is what you're willing to weigh the benefits against.

you better have a word with the editors for this page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsions_of_Jews

They're listing very different countries, empires, etc. doing the same thing! scandalous isn't it

No such thing as best possible outcome you didn't try, like there is no such thing as worst possible outcome that you aren't to blame for. Stop selling to niggers and Mexicans and your outcome won't be Brazil.
>inb4 muh Marxists
Democracy of individual freedom doesn't exists, since Mexicans want the whole pie, all of it, 100%. Every capitalists wants as much as possible, there won't be 1% for you. Only if you carve up a plan in non-freedom land and give only 20% to Mexicans you will keep 80%. Once they are in government you won't have 1%, since basic capitalistic rule is to grab as much as you can. Mexicans didn't migrate to USA for hamburgers, they go there for money and in meanwhile also get everything else they can get, like your women.

What like christianity?
we tried that and the kikes corrupted it and destroyed everything.
parasites are terminal.

Don't bother. Sup Forums is for teen power fantasies.

Fuck off nigger

Sexbots and legal prostitution will have a profound effect in reducing degeneracy and implementing trad values in society at large.

Again, you're appealing to a past that no longer resembles the modern world, unless you cherrypick obscure qualities and ignore all nuance.

>jordan who shits on leftists all the time is being shilled by leftists
lmao

>white state
>utopian pipedream
Back to kekistan with you sargon

>1970s–1990s
State-sponsored persecution in the Soviet Union prompted hundreds of thousands of Soviet Jews to flee; most went to Israel or came to the United States on refugee status.

Ah yes the antediluvian 1990s

Give me one logistic for transitioning to a white ethnostate.

Just one gritty detail. One.

Jordan Peterson is right wing:
- supports selling apartments to niggers
- supports hiring niggers
- supports freedom of any gay
- supports anybody and anything that can fill his bank account
That's the literal definition of conservative cucks.
There's only one big flaw in theory of individualism: that you are individualist and need money from groups of people to be able to be individual. So keep giving him shekels so he can be individual.

>Soviet Union

Yes, in a state wherein a single party held all the political and media power.

What else can they do without bringing the destruction of NATO down on them?

Very easy: take money, build white street in land of free, expand to build white town. Problem? Yes, you are greedy and sell to Mexicans and niggers.

because there are magic fairies in the us soil preventing a military coup

Further reinforcing my point about the implausibility of this ethnostate pipedream.

HE'S LIVE ON JRE!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=6T7pUEZfgdI&feature=push-lbss&attr_tag=YqZrSqdpNJiIY-Mt-6

Yes, if you replace "magic faeries" with checks and balances, a cosmopolitan press, and a lack of majority political impetus for such a move.

you might it instructive to research this particular fellow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Caesar

The factor you ignore is that at least here in Germany the public tension was never as high as now in the last 30 years (my lifetime). Couple this economic collapse and blood will flow to fill rivers.

>DUDE FIX YOURSELF
>*consumes toxic feel good pills*
>IT'S NO JOKE MAN

Again, appeal to the past and in a completely different world.

The Roman political system and it's semi-autonomous military leaders in no way resemble the US system.

But you aren't on the verge of an economic collapse. Even with all the terrible migration, you enjoy a standard of living higher than the US

OK how about China? Or is that an Appeal to Gooks

Wait to see what happens then. The fire is ignited now, and it's all just beginning.

If you're talking about the Maoist revolution, it's pretty much the same answer.
>single party state
>fresh off total conquering of China
>purge of intellectuals of all stripes that weren't cockgobbling statists

I'm failing to find a modern analogue that resembles today in even the tiniest sense.

>stormnigger triggering intensifies

I can take your word on it, but i'd be a bad gambler to put money on the odds you are endorsing.

I'm not joking when I say that too much Sup Forums gives people a warped perception of what constitutes the vox populi.

so you want an analogue for the past 50 years to an anglo democratic superpower

In that case go fuck yourself

Set your house in order and watch it burn when your country gets overrun by subhumans.

15 minutes and no answer that isn't slavic gibberish.

Sup Forums has put zero though into this ethnostate. The US is supposed to make this drastic change when the proponents have no logistics? No plan at all? I suppose all this "comes later", huh?

It's literally a child taking their toy and walking away in a tantrum.

>You don't count for the Internet.
You mean the single biggest driver for the reemergence of our ideology ?
>You don't count for the massive movement of people and ideas that wasn't happening then.
Lol pretty sure all the relevant political ideas that where around then are around now
>The US isn't a hyperinflated gutter with third world standards of living, like the Wiemar Republic.
We soon will be if things continue on the same trajectory
>Weaponry has advanced so far that such a pogrom couldn't happen without the destruction of the host country.
Are you retarded ?
>Not to mention, 10 percent (if this poll is to be given as charitable credibility as possible) is still very small. Just imagine if the blacks decided to claim "we have the means to militarily and politically conquer the country, and absolutely no sympathetic media will support us."
Doesnt matter the (((NVKD))) killed and interned millions while being a much small minority of the population. Blacks arnt smart enough to organize in any significant fashion so its a moot point. Journalists get the bullet too faggot

So your saying you are unable to understand his well laid out arguments?

Nice conversation, it's been fun.
>You mean the single biggest driver for the reemergence of our ideology ?
I take it you don't look at this in relative terms.
Outside of your ideology's bases of operation, you don't have support.
>Lol pretty sure all the relevant political ideas that where around then are around now
Everything ever is around now, in very diminished forms. Wotenism is around too you know...could be taking over any day now.
>We soon will be if things continue on the same trajectory
Nope, I see no signs of that in the near future. I guess it'll all be a gutter when the sun explodes though.
>Are you retarded ?
Textbook example of "not an argument"
>Doesnt matter the (((NVKD)))...blah blah blah
Read the thread.

>it's been fun.
i btfod every single post you made until you asked 'hurr give me an exact equivalent to the US that isn't the US'

There is nothing at all preventing a military coup from happening that didn't exist in the past. It is purely a matter of poltiics

You've given me bad, non-corollary attempts at examples that have nothing to support your straw grasping.

Nice use of BTFO though.
I bet your internet arguments won chart is huge.