Memo is about to be released, but ohh look another dossier!

Second Trump-Russia dossier being assessed by FBI

"The revelation comes at a moment when Donald Trump and some Republican lawmakers have been seeking to cast doubt on the credibility of the Mueller inquiry and the motivation of the FBI in examining Russian collusion, including unproven allegations that investigators had a bias in favour of Hillary Clinton when the investigation was initially launched before November."

The swamp is getting rowdy

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/30/trump-russia-collusion-fbi-cody-shearer-memo
youtube.com/watch?v=neZ3ENR4V94
cnn.com/2018/01/09/politics/feinstein-releases-glenn-simpson-transcript/index.html
nationalreview.com/article/419131/meet-cody-shearer-strangest-character-hillarys-vast-left-wing-conspiracy-brendan
archive.fo/yxZ2p
politico.com/story/2018/01/29/russia-sanctions-white-house-congress-376813
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What other dossier?

Link from the guardian

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/30/trump-russia-collusion-fbi-cody-shearer-memo

This is bullshit to try and undermine the memo coming out. Absolutely no mention of this scam memo until today? Oh and steel gave the FBI this sham memo along with the steel memo and they both contain the same things???? Bullshit!

All this (((evidence))) coming out!
Now I get why Trump waited so long, at this point any ammunition they manufactured has expired

diversion diversion.
no look at dossier, no look at dossier !!!!

>ok turns out the first one was verifiably false but the second one is big... No this has nothing to do with us being under investigation as of yesterday!

Canadian!

>second dossier
And who put this one together? Pelosi? A Clinton? Or fuck it why not Mueller himself. I bet it would be much easier to find evidence if Mueller just made it up himself.

>have all the texts
>(((unproven allegations)))

Pelosi is shitting herself.
youtube.com/watch?v=neZ3ENR4V94

I'm confused so bloody much.

Aint the FBI director that resigned tihs week was apponited after comey left?

What about the steele Sup Forums dossier? How many memos there are? the dem got their own and the republicans got their own as well?

>collusion
Still not a crime, so all the democrats have is an investigation into a non-crime.
These satanists want their WW3 so badly, the anti-Russian seeds have been planted in zombie liberals.

the memo itself is just bullshit to undermine all the recent news about Trump / Russia. For example, yesterday's news that Trump is going to not uphold the sanctions against Russia voted 98-2 last year in the senate.

checked
and yupp

The memo that will be released will show how Obama and Hillary used the fake FusionGps document to gain fisa court spying on then candidate Trump.
Democrats are doomed.

no it wont

Time will.
Anyone with a brain knows the narrative I suggested is true. Obama was spying on Trump based on that fake memo Hillary's people cooked up.
They were so certain Hillary would win and that no one would ever find out.

Wow! The shills are out in force! This has been crazy today, I've seen nothing like it except when he was elected. Share blue must of gave you 25 cents more today to stop jerkin off and to post bullshit! This memo is going to wreck the democrats! Oh its the best!!!

every indication so far has been that the dossier was in line with other leads the FBI already had. the investigation is not based off it as per fusionGPS's sworn testimony

lol this board is fucking pathetic with its 'ITS A SHILL' crap.
i could just as easily try to discredit everything you post with
'Wow! The russian shills are out in force! This has been crazy today, I've seen nothing like it except when he was elected. Breitbart must of gave you 25 rubles more today to stop jerkin off and to post bullshit! This memo is going to wreck the democrats! Oh its the best!!!'

>b-but the FBI already knew about the golden showers
>just forget about the memo and wait for the second dossier goy

how would fusion even know you fucking moron

lol wtf are you talking about
i didnt say anything you did you dumb dense fucking turd

did you read the fucking testimony?

did you answer my question faggot?

lol go pretend to be smart somewhere else
you didnt read the fucking testimony that is very pertinent to what were talking about.

cnn.com/2018/01/09/politics/feinstein-releases-glenn-simpson-transcript/index.html
"Chris said he was very concerned about whether this represented a national security threat and said he wanted to -- he said he thought we were obligated to tell someone in government, in our government about this information," Simpson said. "He thought from his perspective there was an issue -- a security issue about whether a presidential candidate was being blackmailed."
Bank turns over disputed Fusion GPS records to Congress
Bank turns over disputed Fusion GPS records to Congress
To date, no evidence has emerged that Trump was blackmailed.
Simpson also testified that Steele told him the FBI had similar intelligence from "an internal Trump campaign source" and that the FBI "believed Chris' information might be credible because they had other intelligence that indicated the same thing and one of those pieces of intelligence was a human source from inside the Trump organization."
A source close to Fusion GPS clarified that Simpson's mention of an internal Trump campaign source actually refers to the Australian ambassador who contacted the FBI to pass on information that he received from then-Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos.

Also the help McCabe gave to Hillary to get rid of the email problem. 302 rewriten

>every indication so far has been that the dossier was in line with other leads the FBI already had
look, i'm on board with you that the memo might actually not be what 90% of Sup Forums wants it to be, because the FISA warrant might have been only partly based on the dossier and that there might be other things used to justify the surveillance request. scott adams did a decent video about this last night. but if you think fusiongps and the dossier isn't going to be a yuge problem for the dems i think you're seriously deluded

So you're tell us that the FBI was investigating the possibility that Trump banged some hookers and peed on Obama's old bed?
Keep smoking crack faggot.
You niggers are about to get your shit pushed in so hard your eyes are gonna pop right outta your fucking head.
Believe it kid. Stock up on lube.

lmaoing at the deep state's life atm

This so much.

>we only used a fake dossier and committed crimes in anticipation of later using the real dossier. Please trust us.

>>theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/30/trump-russia-collusion-fbi-cody-shearer-memo
>The revelation comes at a moment when Donald Trump and some Republican lawmakers have been seeking to cast doubt on the credibility of the Mueller inquiry and the motivation of the FBI in examining Russian collusion, including unproven allegations that investigators had a bias in favour of Hillary Clinton when the investigation was initially launched before November.
Holy fuck the spin.

alright so we have one fucktard in this thread that hasnt read the testimony of fusionGPS
now we have you who hasnt even read the fucking dossier
jesus christ its not even fun arguing with you autistic assholes

>id:ckuk

You played yourself fuckboi

>doubting there are shills on this board

must be new here

>this is the power of jew verbal iq

LOL you even have KUK in your own ID too. Are you the same guy as the faggot from yesterday?

kek

nope

>written by Cody Shearer, a controversial political activist and former journalist who was close to the Clinton White House in the 1990s
>Shearer does not have a background in espionage
>viewed with scepticism, not least because he had shared it with select media organisations before the election

/dossier part deux

he died for your sins

So you're a different faggot

death camps are more than leftists deserve

We TOLD you your fucking memo wouldn't do shit, babydicks!

The media phasers are set to scream Russia, Russia, RUSSIA from today until the midterms.

We'll have our Big Blue Wave and impeachment no matter fucking what.

Just try to stop us. Just TRY.

Are you feeling hopeless yet? You fucking should be.

Skinhead cunts forgot we rule the media and most of the country doesn't listen to Hannity. We will continue to toss your stupid diversions aside and scream Russia until the blue landslide. Then, fuck yes, we will impeach and take back this country.

so were done talking about my posts?

>Just try to stop us. Just TRY.
I already did, you aren't even aware of it yet.

Lets bring back coluessium fights for those fucks

More critical link from the (((national review)))

nationalreview.com/article/419131/meet-cody-shearer-strangest-character-hillarys-vast-left-wing-conspiracy-brendan

come on nigger
archive.fo/yxZ2p

8:45

Cuomo "release the memo redacted by democrats and let the american people decide"

Pelosi "but but but thats not but they thats not how intelligence works "

Fucking stammering cunt. caught red handed. This is the voice of the Democratic party people. Listen to this rambling and decide for yourself. Its actually hilarious to see Cuomo start to be baffled by democrats mental gymnastics.

That will not be enough to doom the DNC. That is only enough to cause a civil war. Trump would be forced to end the Mueller investigation and the crazy leftists will kill Trump. Then we will kill all of them.

The memo must prove that the Obama DoJ and FBI set up Trump and that they used Russia's help in doing so.

Deep State of the Union Address
Feed the paranoia!!!

The only collusion is from the Russian agents who helped put together the pee dossier funded by the dnc

I'm freezing here, stop lying about global warming

>The Shearer memo was provided to the FBI in October 2016.
>It was handed to them by Steele – who had been given it by an American contact –after the FBI requested the former MI6 agent provide any documents or evidence that could be useful in its investigation, according to multiple sources.
>The Guardian was told Steele warned the FBI he could not vouch for the veracity of the Shearer memo, but that he was providing a copy because it corresponded with what he had separately heard from his own independent sources.

So let me get this straight. Steele, who was paid by Clinton to manufacture evidence for the FBI, was asked by the FBI to provide evidence supporting his claims. Rather than provide the human or documentary sources of his own dossier, he pulls out a second one that he says he can't verify at all and came from an anonymous source but it says the same stuff, independently, so they should believe both?

I've got a bridge to sell Jim Comey, but I'm afraid he's already bankrupted himself on investing in Nigerian princes.

8ch down for me
anyone else?

Original Dossier > Trump pisses on Russian Hooker

New Improved Dossier > Trump shits on Pre-pubecent Russian Boy

>Trump is going to not uphold the sanctions against Russia

Does anyone have a qrd on this? I've heard conflicting reports in the press. Reuters says he published a list for future sanctions. CNN said "Trump is not releasing sanctions." Fox said he declined to add additional sanctions. This is not the normal terminology I heard regarding sanctions and I'm not sure where to cut through the bullshit.

A bunch of soyboys crying and slapping each other. No

I read the testimony. Simpson implies at a few parts that the FBI was sharing information with him, but that can't be right because it would be super illegal for the FBI to do that. That's part of the reason FGPS published that clarification.

/thread

politico.com/story/2018/01/29/russia-sanctions-white-house-congress-376813

>The second memo was written by Cody Shearer, a controversial political activist and former journalist who was close to the Clinton White House in the 1990s.

>It raises the possibility that parts of the Steele dossier, which has been derided by Trump’s supporters, may have been corroborated by Shearer’s research, or could still be.

kek, is this really the defense?
>this democrat opposition research corroborated this democrat opposition research

I like how he didn't call her out whatsoever when she started going on about how the memo was fake

Liberals love to double down when their first ideas don't work. Why?

This new dossier shall henceforth be referred to as the memeo.

>The Shearer memo was provided to the FBI in October 2016.
>It was handed to them by Steele – who had been given it by an American contact – after the FBI requested the former MI6 agent provide any documents or evidence that could be useful in its investigation, according to multiple sources.

clarification?

also thank you for actually responding to my posts. you're the first

Nothingburger with sage on top.

Here’s all you need to know: “The Shearer memo cites an unnamed source within Russia’s FSB, the state security service. The Guardian cannot verify any of the claims.”

And Guardian says Steele couldn’t verify.

But somehow this is newsworthy.

Nice try faggot.....you kikes and commies will hang.

They literally have no other option.

They're guilty and they know it.

weird al?

Can you clarify your request for clarification? Otherwise you're going to get

>Regarding the testimony of Glenn Simpson, owner of Fusion GPS, made to the United States of America's Senate Intelligence Committee, this poster has read the transcript.

Based leaf top keks
>poo in loo?

I am not good at reading people, but she doesn't seem to be speaking in earnest. She also does not appear to have prepared these remarks in advance.

No he was 2nd in command under Comey and a placeholder until Wray took over.

>he actually thinks ((( they ))) will let this happen

But it is how (((intelligence))) works

>shilling name fag
Could you be more pathetic?

Why are you even here then? Back to shilling on reddit with you

And just like that a "counter-memo" is leaked to the presses while the real memo was viewed for a week and then voted on for release

Fuck off with your shilling spam faggot. You’re not even good at is

No that was me going back and forth with Navyanon.

I hope you guys realize that this memo is just the republicans on complete damage control. The 2nd dossier is coming out, Trump's finished. Once we retake congress in the mid-terms we're going to impeach Trump and Pence and put Nancy in charge. That's right, screen cap this loser. Your days being a boot licker for your fascist president are numbered.

Thanks, user.

Let's say you're right, have you considered the precedent that would be setting? Non-Democrats and an increasing number of moderate Democrats think the Russia investigation is a literal conspiracy theory. How are those people going to react? What will they do the next time an unpopular Democrat is elected to the Presidency? You people are playing with fire.

This. Our first Dem-oppo memo fell flat, so guess what?! We've got a SECOND Dem-oppo memo and THIS one is the real shit! R...R...Right guys?

The Steele dossier had three verified facts in it.
1) Putin didn’t like Hillary
2) Rather understandably given 1), he wanted Trump to win
3) Carter Page went to Russia once
That’s what we know. Everyone who has testified so far has not added to that list. 18+ months of leaks and no additional truths have been found. If there were something to the Russian election meddling charge, shouldn’t we do something about it before they steal another election? You should probably ask yourself if Mueller is tanking his investigation to save his own skin and that of the FBI.

She losing it, forgetting words, forgetting what organizations are called, losing her train of thought, calling Devin Nunes Dennis Nunes, this old bitch is demented.

Be fair. There were more verifiable facts than that in the dossier. Trump did go to Russia for Miss Universe. The names and positions of various people mentioned in the dossier are real, though many are not accurate. I'd out give it four out of five Pinocchios if I owned the Washington Post.

Hey everyone look, it's cuck!!!!!

So the author of this BS new dossier is from a Clinton hitman that for years has been cast as a shadow figure? Man this new one must be the truth...baka
"Much of the intelligence contained in memos fed to the Clinton State Department by Blumenthal was not just self-serving — it was provided by someone with a history of misrepresenting himself as an agent of the U.S. government."

>independently
as in he had other confirmed sources for the accusations or he just reached the same conclusion with the same evidence but didn't know someone else was doing it?

Welp it’s been a good run but it looks like they finally got him, pack it up bois drumph has finally been stumphed

This is what absolute panic looks like. Just.

I live faraway in Poland and even I know this "other dossier" is just smoke screen bullshit, accusing Trump of wrongdoings of his enemies

Imagine being this retarded

Keep cryn crybaby