The camps were Polish, that's the truth

the camps were Polish, that's the truth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3283330167&feature=iv&src_vid=Vujv5IwrR7U&v=4nyjpzbRKkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>President Andrzej Duda said that he would never allow Poland and Poles in general to be “vilified” though “false accusations.”

You need to cry louder kike

jews (ashkenazi not the brown kind):
>average IQ 117
>around 20% of nobel prize winners despite being a small decimal of the world population
>huge proportion of historical inventors
poles:
>pic related

What vilification? You killed Jews after the war.

Poland was occupied by Germany and the USSR, Why are the Jews trying to blame Poland for the shoa? Running out of Germans to guilt? People are tired of this shit.

Why do oyu help jews?

>kike pupet

Fucking retards on /pol are helping jew cuz they dont like Polacks. You all deserve to be gased.

Poles are smarter than ashkenazi jews on average

I wish the polish would make some camps right now. Fuck I'll donate my front end loader if it'll help

I'm just saying Poles killed Jews after the war was over. Pretty monstrous.

Polens should be happy that the most popular camp were in Poland. Think of all the money the tourism generates.

>whites
>number of geniuses outnumbers entire global jewish population.
>80% of nobel prize winners.
>100% control of the most advanced weapons industry

Guantanamo is a Cuban prison camp

Pretty good.

Jews cant handle the fact that poland is getting hundreds of millions of shekels annually from tourists to auschwitsz whilst they get not a single penny. Now they try to guilt poland into some sort of wealth transfer. Someone else is getting loaded rich from their lies whilst they get nothing!!! Imagine this in the mind of a kike and imagine the frenzied kvetching.

>1 billion people vs 15 million people
>look, we have more nobel prizes!
it pisses me off that drooling retards like you have the audacity to think you should voice your fucktarded opinions
we need eugenics

The white elite should just exterminate all subhumans. Askhenazi and white trash too.

Bye bye into the delousing chamber you go. Dont forget to clutch your nobel prize for (((peace))) or literature or some other pointless shit LUL

What mental gymnastics do you make to make yourself feel superior to this?

kek

>Jews cant handle the fact that poland is getting hundreds of millions of shekels annually from tourists to auschwitsz whilst they get not a single penny.
Kek
a reasonable point

Truth be told, I have never actually thought about it until now

And Jews killed Jews and Poles?

Jews killed Poles during and after the war retard.

Funny video about the subcject.
Pic. Unrelated
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3283330167&feature=iv&src_vid=Vujv5IwrR7U&v=4nyjpzbRKkw

can you explain to me how this retarded meme about misunderstanding what "polish death camps" mean comes from? Nobody outside of Poland has heard of this nonsense I thought, but now the Israelis denounce you because of the new law.

When did Jews kill Jews and Poles?

Jews killed themselves by being annoying fuckers and pushing us to kill them.

Jewish communism
Jewish communism
>Jewish communism
Jewish communism
>Jewish communism
Jewish communism
>Jewish communism
Jewish communism
>Jewish communism
Jewish communism
>Jewish communism
Jewish communism

People in the west are much more idiotic than you think, repeating phrase 'polish death camps' will eventually generate fake knowledge in their minds.
Jews are frustrated because they think they got monopoly on truth, especially about holocaust. They're afraid that we might even claim such outrageous things as 'Jews who died in WWII were mostly Polish and there is no reason for reparations for Israel' or 'Israel's existance is based on lie about holocaust'
They also heavily indoctrinate their youth, they want jewish kids to trust nobody but jews, so they describe Poles as worst colaborants, which is not true.