Ukraine is the least free country in Europe

cato.org/human-freedom-index
112.international/ukraine-top-news/human-freedom-index-ukraine-placed-in-the-end-of-list-with-5-95-from-10-result-25010.html

132nd place out of 159, even lower than Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

112.international/finance/sipri-ukraine-increases-sales-of-military-products-to-russia-in-2016-14329.html
navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=101829
21stcenturywire.com/2014/09/18/nato-overstep-their-charter-again-running-guns-and-weapons-to-the-ukraine/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Final_Settlement_with_Respect_to_Germany#Eastward_expansion_of_NATO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO#After_the_Cold_War
sott.net/article/356669-US-charges-Ukraine-three-times-more-for-American-coal
dziennik.artystyczny-margines.pl/zbrodnie-upa-nacjonalistyczna-nienawisc/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
dziennik.artystyczny-margines.pl/zestawienie-362-metod-tortur-stosowanych-przez-upa-na-polakach/
translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=uk&tl=en&u=https://zaxid.net/lor_uhvalila_koli_na_lvivshhini_ofitsiyno_vivishuvatimut_chervono_chorni_prapori_n1447804&sandbox=1
youtube.com/watch?v=5F1gI0GjLBE
google.com.ua/maps/place/Soldiers Division "Galicia" St, Ternopil, Ternopil's'ka oblast, 46000/@49.556435,25.5995167,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x4730314c3f93487f:0x21c111acc9425c10!8m2!3d49.5564329!4d25.6008181?hl=en&authuser=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you know it's bad when Belarus is more free and they are essentially dictatorship

Coups followed by civil wars and invasions will jave that kind of effect.

Fuck I hate that ugly ass poster

you post on Sup Forums so it can't be that bad right? Give us some examples of no freedom

Wtf even lower than China? This is probably more on the Eastern due to being pro Russia.

free to work for 200€ ?

(((freedom index)))

hitler promised a lot of things and the opposite happened too.
looks like the freedom crew lead the country into slavery.
what are the personal responsibility people gonna do now, more of the same?

ukraine lost this war.
at least before you could vote a corrupt, traitorous government out

>be ukraine
wew
Euromaidan was the biggest mistake of the past 6 years

I can't post here though. And on a range of other absolutely harmless Russian-based websites.
ch.hk/
It's funny because even though this imageboard is Russian, you probably won't find another place where they criticize Putin regime so much.
On top that most TV-channels and basically all Russian media is banned, too.
I would understand if officially we were at war, the trade would be ceased and such. But nothing of a sort. They actually continue to sell military equipment to Russia.
112.international/finance/sipri-ukraine-increases-sales-of-military-products-to-russia-in-2016-14329.html

>revolts every few years in hope it gets better
>it doesn't
Did any other country take the dissolution of USSR as bad as Ukraine?

I completely gave up on ukraine when they started talking about drafting beautiful girls and old women to fight the russians. the men already left the country in droves because they knew their lives were worthless in the new ukraine and they would be used as cannon fodder for western powers

btw this is the building behind the poster. Fuckers still didn't fix it after 4 years.

Russia did for a while in the 90s, but they got out in the end

Ukraine is a meme country, divide that shit up

it might not be over yet

>167 €

i was going to make a funny replied but man it's just sad

This rating don't mean anything.
Look how low is China and everyone still happily doing business with them.
Or even European fuckers despite anything still buying russian gas.
Ukraine will still get all the money and military assistance from US and EU.

For the cost of living it isn't too bad.

They have no reason to be angry.
Russians aren't involved in eastern Ukraine, remember?

If to identify a country by people nationality and language they speak, Ukraine will be only western part of Ukraine. That's why almost everything else there is controlled by Pidorashka, sadly.

>167€ per month
>not so bad

sure

Obviously the raw numbers are terrible, but when you factor in how much food, housing etc costs in ukraine it's not like someone earning 167 euros is homeless

Everything is significantly cheaper in Ukraine, so it not that bad as it sounds.
I want it to be better, but we have war to win, and everyone kinda understand this, so people not complaining that much.

I love it when the Russians say that they only left Eastern Europe because NATO promised not to expand.

Leaving Eastern Europe was inevitable because the USSR was in full blown collapse.
They couldn't have kept a million men in EE even if they had wanted to, they simply had no money for that.

Are you the one churka swiss dude who comes into every ukrainian thread to shit it up?

russia just wanted a buffer zone. yeah they were stupid to believe the west would keep their word.
still russia will never allow a nato base in ukraine

>freedom is our religion
Literal mental illness.

>its that muslim albanian living in Switzerland

the cold war never ended for rhe west

NATO expands into Eastern Europe against its charter

>Are you the one churka swiss dude who comes into every ukrainian thread to shit it up?

Lol no, but i know who you're talking about.

>russia just wanted a buffer zone.

Obviously the "buffer" states weren't exactly enthusiastic about that idea.
Otherwise they wouldn't have joined NATO at the first oppurtunity.

>still russia will never allow a nato base in ukraine
Somebody tell the navy before they finish building their op-center in Odessa.

navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=101829

even if the cost of living is very low, 167€ is fucking nothing. How much do you need to work to buy a new phone, computer, shoes or car ? not that much but now think if you make 167€ per month....

yeah kinda like how iraq decided to partner with the us to support the dollar

>Lol no, but i know who you're talking about
Thank god.

>NATO expands into Eastern Europe against its charter

You're free to post any treaty/charter that forbids NATO expansion.

nato was formed to fight the warsaw pact. that disappeared almost 30 years ago. why does nato still exist? were they lying about nato then or are they lying now?

Bы вeдь пoнимaeтe, дpyзья, чтo вcя этa вoзня, вecь этoт пepeвopoт, вcя этa cтpeльбa и yбийcтвa, пopocёнoк-aлкaш - coздaны лишь c oднoй цeлью - пocтaвить флoт HATO в Кpым?

Thats because russia is the shittiest country to have borders with, even mexico would be better

Are you proxy or russian living in Canada?

it's caused by growing up in threat-free environment. at least in some people.

who's gonna sign a treaty with a self appointed criminal organization?
21stcenturywire.com/2014/09/18/nato-overstep-their-charter-again-running-guns-and-weapons-to-the-ukraine/

Another shit Kremlin thread.

yeah you don't like the truth I must be a russian bot

enjoy paying for a western corporate army

>nato was formed to fight the warsaw pact.

The Warsaw pact was formed 6 years after NATO.
And the Warsaw Pact/USSR isn't even mentioned once in the NATO treaty.
Defensive alliances don't simply seize to make sense just because the threat diminishes.

And no one questions NATO's role anymore.
They can thank Russia for that.

but that's what they used to say. funny the warsaw pact was actually formed to fight against the nato threat.
no one questions NATO's role anymore? oh really?

...ot don't pay and get overrun by russians.
Not everyone of us have oceans between them and Russia.

They Russia and Pro-russia use this about german reunification.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Final_Settlement_with_Respect_to_Germany#Eastward_expansion_of_NATO
But there is no formal commitment or article related to it

I ask also the same as you.

yeah like the rest of the americas have a choice about us neo-liberal policies.
altho it's starting to look like europe has had enough

>NATO
Kek, NATO is a fucking joke. Turkey literally threating to bomb americans in Syria right now. You might as well disband it completely, since most NATO members have non-functional armies anyway.

It's about human freedoms, business doesn't care about this shit. But the whole point of Maidan was basically getting rid of oppressive Yanukovych and Russian influence. And yet it became worse. In 2012 Ukraine placed 74th.
How does the russian aggression prevents from fighting corruption and improving human rights situation? It's just became an excuse for all failures and silencing people, who disagree with current government.

Nice source.
And it doesn't even state why supplying Ukraine with weapons is supposed to constitute a violation of the North Atlantic treaty.
Probably because they know that it doesn't.

The background talk doesn't count.
>To secure Soviet approval of a united Germany remaining in NATO, it was agreed that foreign troops and nuclear weapons would not be stationed in the east, and there are diverging views on whether negotiators gave commitments regarding further NATO expansion east.[53]

>Jack Matlock, American ambassador to the Soviet Union during its final years, said that the West gave a "clear commitment" not to expand, and declassified documents indicate that Soviet negotiators were given the impression that NATO membership was off the table for countries such as Czechoslovakia, Hungary, or Poland.[54]

> Hans-Dietrich Genscher, the West German foreign minister at that time, said in a conversation with Eduard Shevardnadze that "[f]or us, however, one thing is certain: NATO will not expand to the east."[54]

>In 1996, Gorbachev wrote in his Memoirs, that "during the negotiations on the unification of Germany they gave assurances that NATO would not extend its zone of operation to the east,"[55] and repeated this view in an interview in 2008.[56]

> According to Robert Zoellick, a State Department official involved in the Two Plus Four negotiating process, this appears to be a misperception, and no formal commitment regarding enlargement was made.
in en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO#After_the_Cold_War

>If to identify a country by people nationality and language they speak, Ukraine will be only western part of Ukraine.
Well, that's straight up retarded. That's one of the reasons why Russia was able to start the whole shit in Crimea and Donbass.
Why such great multilingual/multinational countries like Switzerland, Belgium, Canada can do just fine?

>Ukraine
>country

you mean novorussia?

>But the whole point of Maidan was basically getting rid of oppressive Yanukovych and Russian influence.

the maidan was a cia planned color revolution pull the wool from under your eyes.

Yeah, and look, you living in the one of the most rich countries in the world.

>Turkey literally threating to bomb americans in Syria right now.

>Being in a defensive alliance means that everyone agrees with everyone on every single foreign policy move.

Keep in mind that Greece and Turkey are NATO members even though they fucking hate each other. The same goes for Hungary and Romania.

The reason people join NATO is because it offers protection. It doesn't magically turn countries with different foreign policy goals into a monolith.

But i guess that's difficult to understand for someone that comes from a country that is used to its "allies" being more like vassals that are invaded when they don't follow Moscow 100 percent.

>Everything is significantly cheaper in Ukraine
You define your life by things like food? Because that's basically all what is cheaper here. Not much is produced in Ukraine, most of things are imported like gas/oil, electronics, cars. And they are not cheaper, they are actully more expensive. Because Ukraine is a shitty market, nobody is going to sell stuff here cheap like in USA.
>so people not complaining that much
Speak for yourself. People are complaining and a lot, Poroshenko's rating is near floor, because you just can't blame everything on this meme war. It's just nobody is willing to actually go out and do something. Now you have National Guard ready to crack skulls. And obviously most people just realize chimping out again won't fix anything. But it doesn't mean things are fine.

>most of things are imported like gas/oil,
at a much higher price from america US charges Ukraine three times more for American coal
sott.net/article/356669-US-charges-Ukraine-three-times-more-for-American-coal
why don't you want to buy russian goods vanya?

>Lol no, but i know who you're talking about.
And who are you then? Why do you always bring up Russia, the moment somebody criticizes Ukrainian oligarch kikes? Russia is not the only reason, why Ukraine is in shitter right now.

freedom

What does NATO expansion and Russia have to do with freedom rights in Ukraine again?

>Russia is not the only reason, why Ukraine is in shitter right now.

your chimp out's agianst the CCCP is part of the reason why your in such of a shitty situation ukrine.

>live in one of the most "free" countries
>spend every day living in fear for getting arrested for hate speech

thanks nato

>Being in a military alliance means you can threaten to bomb one of it's member with no reprecussions
Nice alliance bruh. Can we join NATO and then threaten to nuke Poland?

>And who are you then?
That is irrelevant to the discussion.

>Why do you always bring up Russia, the moment somebody criticizes Ukrainian oligarch kikes?
It was the leaf who brought up Russia, i just answered and then he went on a rant about NATO.

>Russia is not the only reason, why Ukraine is in shitter right now.
When did i ever say that?

you forgot
>working for 100 dollar starvation wages
>UPA nazi gangs
>constant anti russian propaganda being blasted 24/7

So that agency is run by Kremlin. Wow, amazing. How can they keep getting away with it???

un charter says it's members should solve it's problems through negotiations.
that was never an option when you overthrow governments

nice fake document maxim.

Fuck off, memeflag.

You seem to forget that Greece and Turkey almost went to war against each other in 1996 and yet no one ever said that that makes NATO less of an alliance back then.

Also, Turkey might threaten the US but at least it isn't actually shooting down US planes.

nato has overthrown 30? governments in the last 40 years? where do they get that right?

just because you think you are the most wonderful people that have ever existed doesn't give you the right to do whatever you want.

nato is just a corporate imperialist criminal origination

>Fuck off, memeflag.
>meme country caling out an other meme country

the irony is staggering isn't it vanya?

Mykola get rid of Bandera cult and I'd welcome you as my beloved brother. There is not so much differences between us irl.

>There is not so much differences between us irl.
you forgot about the UPA genocide of your people polan?
dziennik.artystyczny-margines.pl/zbrodnie-upa-nacjonalistyczna-nienawisc/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
dziennik.artystyczny-margines.pl/zestawienie-362-metod-tortur-stosowanych-przez-upa-na-polakach/

Did you know that a few years ago ukri gov claimed criminal responsible for this genocide as national hero? They are literaly building monuments, creating national holidays related to these childkillers THIS all the while the whine and claim victemhood about the lolodomor the ukri*nians are scum lower than the lowest nigger.
the filthy fucking ukri*nians killed around 35,000 poles in Volhynia and 30,000in Eastern Galicia.

>Russians from Russia aren't involved so it's okay if they kill more Russians from Ukraine

This is what I said. Get rid of Bandera cult. Apart of that Ukrainians are bro tier. No need to hate everybody around us mate.

chains are heavy if you're a pussy

Telling modern Ukraine to get rid of Bandera is like telling modern Poland to get rid of Piłsudski

>You seem to forget that Greece and Turkey almost went to war against each other in 1996 >yet no one ever said that that makes NATO less of an alliance back then
Kek, really nice alliance guys. Now that's what a call a fucking a good fucking defence!
>but at least it isn't actually shooting down US planes
Yeah, only if Americans will pussy out and leave Manbij. If not, well we might as well see turks killing americans. Don't forget about the whole "CIA coup" thing, that Erdogan was spreading.

I'm aware he is a hero especially for western ukrainians. White man's common enemy is the crooked nose, we don't need wars between us.

>This is what I said. Get rid of Bandera cult. Apart of that Ukrainians are bro tier. No need to hate everybody around us mate.

the thing is that ukri*nians always chimp out there like niggers.
also the Bandera cult won't go away any time soon pole.

by common enemy you mean clever merchant?

Yes, merchand, crooked nose, payots however you call them they become stronger if we fight each other.

A war to win. The delusional idiots thinking they were or are successfully fighting and stopping Russian army.

I'd go as far and say there is no Ukraine without Bandera. Otherwise it would probably be like Belarus.
Just now Lviv local authorities decided to raise UPA flags on admin buildings 9 times a year.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=uk&tl=en&u=https://zaxid.net/lor_uhvalila_koli_na_lvivshhini_ofitsiyno_vivishuvatimut_chervono_chorni_prapori_n1447804&sandbox=1

So I wouldn't bet on Ukraine dropping the cult.

>Leaving Eastern Europe was inevitable because the USSR was in full blown collapse.
Inevitable :D
All the had to do was to do use army to restore order. Not to mention the attempted coup happened few years later and it was the breaking point.

I can understand that you need heroes, even if they are hated in other nation. However, you have literally no allies except us. No matter what haters here say about Ukraine but Polish people were really pro Ukrainian until you reactivated him cult.
Look at your government it is full of kikes and I'm not offending you but I dont see any future for you with (((them))) as your rulers and without allies.

t. Brainwashed Estonian kid

>I can understand that you need heroes, even if they are hated in other nation.
They are not my heroes.
>you reactivated him cult.
See, that's the thing. Nobody has reactivated it. The cult started basically since the Ukrainian independence and it only gained traction with each year. Do you know or just forgot that Bandera and Shukhevych were officially recognized as Heroes of Ukraine back in 2007??? And all the monuments built more than 10 years ago??? Yeah, Yanukovych annulled it and kind of cracked down on this whole thing, but it never disappeared. It was just brewing stronger. You or your government/media just closed the eyes, especially during Maidan. I don't know what you hoped for, that it would just go away with time. Well no, it only became more widespread. Not just in Western Ukraine, but everywhere. Even worse there are blatant honorings of SS Galizien each year now. And streets named after them.

youtube.com/watch?v=5F1gI0GjLBE
google.com.ua/maps/place/Soldiers Division "Galicia" St, Ternopil, Ternopil's'ka oblast, 46000/@49.556435,25.5995167,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x4730314c3f93487f:0x21c111acc9425c10!8m2!3d49.5564329!4d25.6008181?hl=en&authuser=0