Shingeki no Kyojin

Are you ready for EMfags to commit mass suicide when Mikasa gets cucked once again in the finale?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9HyzHq7otAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't believe season 1 came out 4 years ago. It feels like a year, maybe two tops. How am I so old.

I can't wait for Eren to hold her hand once they're back on the wall.

Can't wait for Eren to propose to her. He'll be putting her scarf around her neck every single day.

Who knows senpai. I would be glad if Araki added some more romance to the scene since he had been giving hints in the past (not necessarily a kiss). But if nothing happens I won't certainly suicide

I'm ready for the anime original ending where Eren kisses Mikasa and then we get a timeskip to them as adults with kids.

>It's a timeskip where Mikasa has become an office lady, Eren is her loving househusband and Armin is the new dictator after having overthrown the king in a violent, fascist revolution

No one is going to get BTFO because everyone knows it ain't gonna happen, yet.

Reiner is so handsome.

This. This would be so fucking amazing.

Will Eren just bitch-slap her or right throw her onto the ground ?

Why is everyone saying that we will not get season 3?

They are the same "people" that after one year on announcements and with one episode left, still don't know that Araki is the director

is not*

Who is the director for the finale?

Who will write it?

Evil Chadmin king soon

EDUARDO ELRIC

Come watch some airships with me, anons.

I prefer watching the sunset from the top of the walls

I liked Reiner better before the timeskip gave him a beard. Now he just looks like an alcoholic, shell-shocked and somewhat suicidal war veteran. But might just be exactly what he is now.

Goodnight, big girl. Rest in peace.

I admit, they do look beautiful. Especially when viewing them from the top of the coastal wall.

RE alliance soon.

Rest in peace indeed. She died so Porco could boast that he at least got his brother's second-hand Titan instead of the Armored one he wanted.

I find it hard that Reiner would ally himself with Eren after what happened to Annie and Bert. For all he knows, they've been torturing those two nonstop for the past 4 years. I think Reiner's soldier side is dead and gone now. They'll most likely be enemies the next time they meet. Plus, giving the islanders the Armored Titan now would give them too much of an advantage over Marley so quite a bit of dramatic tension would be lost.

I don't want to see yet another round of Eren vs Reiner though.

I think Reiner reached a mental situation where Eren could easily convince him if they'd just sit down and talk for a while.

Depends if Eren mentally mature and stopped being muh revenge and more fuck Marley by any mean even cooperating with traitors

Erern has gone rogue. RE will defeat both Paradise and Marley.

The problem is Reiner still seems to swing wildly between loyalty and disloyalty to Marley. For instance, on the train, he was rabidly threatening to report Falco then switching gears telling him to save Gabi. Then the same thing at his house, he was remembering Paradis fondly while calling them devils. If that's how bad his mind is right now, I don't trust him with an alliance. He may change his mind during an important fight and betray Eren and the others. Despite everything, he is still known in Marley for his fierce loyalty.

sounds about right

Araki will always be the director to me. I just like the name. So git fukd

He's only loyal on the outside, like everyone has to be there. The Falco threat was probably to protect him, similar to how his mother looked horrified after Reiner's "oh yeah, they're such devils, stealing potatoes and caring about others" and she quickly corrected Gabi's doubt.

Araki is the director of this episode actually.

Good night, sweet prince.

youtube.com/watch?v=9HyzHq7otAU

Why in SNK is there no fight this good?

YHEM alliance forever canon

Endgame right here, brothers.

>>>/reddit/

Can't wait for Eren and Mikasa to get a chapter like this

good riddance

Remove the parasites YM and we have a deal

*EM

>B-but muh Yumiru still lives in our heart

That will be Armin and Mikasa. I smell it from here, Isayama.

>Implying Ymir is a parasite instead of Shitren
Nice try, EHshit.

*EL

EM are trash though.

Annie betraying Marley when?

*LeviHisu

But Stinkmir is the only trash retarded enough to give her power to the enemy, Benji.

This thing actually exist ? Fucking hell... This fandom knows no limit in the retard meter

Delete this and kill yourself.

Reminder that Eren is the hobo, manlet is the nurse and Armin is disguised as a cute loli. Jean is the horse.

Ymir really did fuck everything up for everyone. Apart from getting Historia to wise up, did she even do anything good for anyone?

Saved a lot of people.

>Saved a lot of people.
Literally her fault for getting everyone into that mess.

Nope, she gave the SL a chance to get Eren back.

She could've just gave Eren back in the forest.

Back then she believed there was no future inside the walls, so she was cooperating with BR.

I still don't understand why she went back with them after she understood there is a future within the walls

Embrace the Beardner.

Still her fault. She kept her titan form a secret.

Apparently it was muh guilt, which is a pretty dumb excuse from Isayama.

Can you really blame her for keeping it a secret?

Yes.

She held back the titans long enough in Utgard.

Once you've learn the situation of millions of people, people that you can help just by explaining things, well yes ! I blame her for keeping it a secret.
I'll admit that if she talk before, there would be no stories...

Can't betray people you were never loyal to.

Nigga all she did was get in the way.

Utgard. Also good for the SL she got in the way of BR and saved Erwin.

This. Wall people would either dissect her or the Reiss would have her eaten.

Their reaction to Eren is a good exmaple.

Why?
Who would have believed her? Hanji?Nobody even knew about her. Hell the MP nearly killed off Eren when he turned into a titan even after killing 20titans and saving the 104th ass.

I would watch it with you kruger

What?
Explain yourself

You got everything wrong, aside Jean.

And Eren saved all their lives. They would show no mercy at all to Ymir.

This will be the most underwhelming, flaccid season finale ever. Seriously, why only 12 episodes? No one will care about the coordinate, it's not as entertaining as a clash of the titans. The episode will just be everyone running away from each other, so fucking boring.

Don't give me the excuse of not enough animators because SnK was one of the most profitable series back then. They should have made enough money and made the effort to look for more animators. They also had 10 million years to make season 2 but gave us even more stills than season 1.

Political arc is full of manlet, so that's where they are going to get the fujobucks.

The finale is covering the best part of the entire manga.

If they did another cour, it would just end like halfway through the political arc.

>best part of the entire manga
that sure doesn't look like BANG BANG

>""""""""""political"""""""""

Isayama's politics are so fucking shallow and cliche. So people looking for that kinda thing won't be entertained by the arc. And people who just want titans won't get that either so I don't know who Isayama is trying to pander to.

But yeah Levi is like the most popular character of the decade. Should be Reiner

This.

They messed up waiting for 4 years.
Also nearly half of the animators in Wit are working on both Angus and Snk right now. Hence the QUALITY.

Can't wait to see that scene adapted

>best part of the manga

Unpopular opinion: I think the best part of the manga is still Eren carrying the boulder while soldiers are dying around him. It was back when the story had intriguing mysteries, when we didn't know what was beyond the wall, it epitomized the whole "humans struggling against titans". The whole theme of the manga is shown perfectly in Eren's speech, and it was humanity's first ever victory.

It's a shame that Kenny was built up so much just to be a jobber during his first fight with Levi. Just like how Zeke was built up to be so strong just to job to Levi in their first encounter. Kenny should have been more fleshed out before dying just like Bertholdt.

>jobber
Levi literally ran away because he couldn't win

Political is everything related to human interaction in societies. But I guess you think is about House of cards, and that's what we get in political arc, a bunch of schemes about betrayal and machinations, not a hint of the understanding of the different powers, economics, not even a mention of taxes! Magical Historia saving orphans was funny.

Worst part is we didn't see them having a real fight, hand to hand. Instead we got flying phew phew!

He didn't know that Levi has a fucking shotgun, so he just stood there talking instead of attacking him.
As per his development i think he got enough.

Was there a fight before the rooftop one? All I remember is during their first real fight, Levi just shot Kenny and won. He hid behind something and just shot him once. And he beat Kenny just like that.

Their is no dishonor for running from a fight impossible to win. Better live to fight another day than dying for nothing. Plus Hange would have nuked the entire walls for revenge

Is this from Asanagi?

Don't forget the Donten ni Warau trilogy and Kobeni s2 and a fucking live-action movie. Wit is one strange studio.

No, it's local anons came up with the text.

>Plus, giving the islanders the Armored Titan now would give them too much of an advantage over Marley so quite a bit of dramatic tension would be lost.
Ymire for whatever reason gave Marley the Jaws titan back so they would be stronger, so if Isayama will want it he wil ldo the same for Sl group by making Reiner suicide as compensation of shit he had done to them.

If Ymir killed herself out of guilt for one boring guy feeling, imagine what goes in Reiner mind after killing thosuands.

We're almost there, bros.