Would you prefer a cute father/daughter relationship anime with no incest or drama father/daughter incest anime?

Would you prefer a cute father/daughter relationship anime with no incest or drama father/daughter incest anime?

Raw consensual father daughter sex

kill yourself, my father abused me when i was a kid, it almost ruined my life, you don't joke with those things

Both.

Don't take it out on me pal I said consensual.

there's no consensual, it's brainwashing

>almost
wew

>where do you think you are.jpg

As long as the former absolutely doesn't step into the later then I'm 100% behind it. This is why Usagi Drop's anime is great while the manga (ending) is trash.

Your dad just wasn't sexy enough.

Luckily I met a great friend that basically helped make it through teenage years without killing myself

Don't suck his dick then jeez.

Either post the whole story with attention to detail or shut up.

As if someone gave a fuck about you here.

former with some 3rd party interference aimed at the father

Cute daughter/father incest anime with no drama.

>mixing up 2D with 3D bullshit

That guy does great doujinshi.

Just pay a good looking woman with good genes to birth your children and use that science thing to make sure it's a girl.
Now you have your own daughters.

your parents didn't hit you hard enough, user

No one gives a shit hambeast.

Consensual incest with Momoka-chan

No lewding the lolis!

THE JOYS OF 2D! Where an imaginary world exists where I can enjoy being super duper sugary bonding with someone without any repercussions on moral choice and locking that person of any forms of freedom because her freedom and my freedom literally align closer than any sun and moon has ever aligned in this 3D dimension EVER.

No.

Sup Forums-chan is pretty good if that's what you're looking for. i might actually kill myself when the manga ends since yotsuba is so cute

Non-consensual incest with Momoka-chan.

>you don't joke about those things
Nothing is off the table when it comes to jokes.

That being said, I'd prefer the platonic paternal relationship.

We had the former, we need more of the latter. Especially so I know what to do when I adopt.

Is Asashio no longer "daughter I want to fuck" material?
Why Momoka?

Momoka is frilly and soft!

The latter. Preferably with very young daughter, having a very misleadingly innocent first half, and ending in loving sex.
Would be nice to see normalfags lose their shit for a change.

I'd assume the first since everyone here hates Usagi Drops manga end.

>Bad things happened to ME and now the entire world needs to change its behavior around tip-toeing around me!
Guess how I know you're a homosexual? Two major reasons; One, you brought up your feels like it mattered. Two, if you really did get molested by your dad, you for sure turned out gay.

Fits like a glove.

This
Sup Forums is full of degenerates

I like both. I'll take my cute father daughter platonic anime and my cute nbr father daughter vanilla fug doujins.

>deleted

That's disgusting user, nobody would ever be tricked by their own daughter with promises of rock and roll and power tools.

>It was 3 years ago when Jesus saved anime
How time flies.

I dunno father/daughter incest always rubbed me the wrong way, but for some reason mother/son I'm fine with

First for anime.
Second for doujinshis.
But i prefeer Mother/son or Mother/Daughter or Brother/sister OR Sister/sister if incest are we talking about

This. Fathers are low tier incest.

No, it's pretty good, the only thing we can self insert.
>mother/son
Discarded.

Mahouka anime was legitimately terrible. And it has no good animation despite Madhouse.

Brothers are for self-insertion you plebian.

Tell the story please. Sounds hot af

>not giving your consent to be brainwashed

>self-inserts as older brother
>not father
you must be 18 or older to post here kiddo

>he can't self-insert unless the character is 1:1 identical
You must be the exact reason western media is catering to faggots so hard.

>cute father/daughter relationship anime with no incest
This.
I love imoutos, both sexually and non-sexually, but I just can't enjoy the idea of fucking my own daughter. But I love daughteru manga.

>I just can't enjoy the idea of fucking my own daughter
Pleb. But i agree, no incest father-daughter is best

After a certain age, fathe incest feels better and gives me more hope.
Also the father can really provide and care for the daughter, whereas she's usually in a bad situation if the lover is her brother.