/NörGen/ - Wolfgang Willrich Appreciation Thread and Nordicism General

This thread is for the discussion the art of and anything Nordic/Germanic. Nordicism, Aryan achievements, paganism, mythology, a guide on how to preserve the Nordic race.

Bibliography:
Essay on the Inequality of Human Races. Arthur de Gobineau 1855 –pioneer of Noridicism-
The passing of the Great Race. Madison Grant 1916
The Racial Elements of European History. FK Gunther. Translation from 1927
The foundations of the 19th Century. Houston Stewart Chamberlain. 1899.
The Myth of the 20th Century. Alfred Rosenberg, (HEAVILY recommend reading in German, if you somehow manage to get a copy), 1930 (spiritual aspect of Nordicism, akin to Aryan worldview by HS Chamberlain).
>Useful websites:
nordicantisemite.com/nordic-nationhood/nordicism-why-white-is-not-good-enough/
humanphenotypes.net
>Youtube channels:
The Golden One: youtube.com/channel/UCN0-RRaxMgh86eOwndAklxw
Varg: youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective
thuleanperspective.com/ (tread carefully, he’s known to be a little nuts....)
Jacky of Hyperion: youtube.com/channel/UCCAfrKstz0jikLLS4u0CYIA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ThomasRowsell
od43.com/TR_Literature_Book.html
thule-italia.com/wordpress/portfolio-wolfgang-willrich/?lang=es
youtube.com/watch?v=w0m5NhHz3Ko
revisionist.net/helgoland.html
americandeception.com/index.php?page=usercat&catid=26
youtube.com/watch?v=yKlQuEAKTjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump. By the way, do i have to be a nazi if i just want to preserve my culture? No.

Yes, you can

Nordics are the most divine creation of mother nature, a creature so divine and beautiful that words alone cannot and will not do justice to this amazing subspecies of the homo sapiens animal we call human-beings. His hair is naturally blonde like the summer haze of a ripened field of wheat, his eyes are naturally blue like the ocean on a hot summers day, his mind is as crisp and powerful as the world’s fastest computer, what a complete and utter gem of nature herself.

Nordics are the finest example of natural creation, and a blessing for mother earth and all of her creatures. Having evolved in the extremely cold and barren desolate climate of northern-Europe enabled this race of people to develop strong mental and physical traits, that sets them apart from other races of homo sapiens. The Nordic stands tall, blonde, and powerful. He is a creature of divine origin, and a creature of divine practice. A Racial masterpiece that sits high above the echelons of human existence. The Nordic mind is soft in it’s spirit, helpful, peaceful, and a profound and burning desire to help other people and other animals, and to make the world more beautiful.

His mind is a product of his racial imagination, while the Nordic mind is endlessly bright in it’s content and character, it is full of an spectral array of good idea’s, and industrious and pragmatic desires to mold and shape his environment to the most perfect shape and form possible. For the benefit and love of himself, his family, and his people. He is a creature of perfection, both in spirit and in form. His world is marked by profound goodness of will and of character.

im the dude who made the thread yesterday, hope this goes well

nothing wrong with being a "nazi"
Varg is not a Nordicist, I reckon he should not be removed, i did it because he talks about Nordic mythology and paganism, but he literally said all Europeans should mix because they had a common ancestor at some point.
SurviveTheJive I was told is good too youtube.com/user/ThomasRowsell
never seen his vids tho
Also please remove the "nuts" thing about Varg if you intend on makiing this thread again

>pic
>we wuz ayys in the north pole and shieet
>celts is niggas
>slavs are chinks
>confederate flag
into the trash it goes. i hope everybody ITT realises that this type of shit is designed to make nationalists look like retards and to divide and conquer.

My grandfather is Norwegian, my grandmother is dutch and scottish, my mother is Scottish and Anglo Irish.
Some see me as a mutt, and lesser than my pure European counter parts, but I see myself as a new subgroup. Nordic humans came together from many European peoples and the new wave of Aryan whites is the result of them bettering the world. Spreading the genetic success of their racial subgroup has given me and so many other 'lesser' whites a chance to fight and learn alongside the true Nords. Seig heil everyone.

Teach yourselves to throat sing a 444.
The frequencies unlock everything.
It sounds schizo but I believe the Aryan mind speaks to itself in all its voices at once creating a radio station of free and ascended thought.

The brain can decode and recode information from any source.

bump

last bump

Do you know a youtube channel genuinely devoted to nordicism?

It's strange. This thread fade away really fast without angry meds.

We only come if you start wewuzzing about romans or ancient greeks

*grrrrrrrr* bork bork bark

We truly are an amazing race. Too bad our natural empathy is being abused by foreigners these days.

Nordics are part of the greater european race, you're not special.

And we are truly amazing. Even you, spaghetti.

Especially spaghetti. Thank you, mister spaghetti for spreading civilisation and bringing us nice food.

That's right Bjorn, there are bigger problems

A united Europe is a good thing. Even slavs can join. Once we get rid of our problems, we can trade and compete in sports instead of fighting meaningless wars.

>Even slavs can join

>Wolfgang Willrich
This thread is about Wolfgang Willrich

Fuck off d/c kike puppet
Time to bury all white hatchets and unite
Or we all die and the kikes win

Hey, stick to the thread

that's degenerate user

>hurr durr suck the asian dick or you're a kike
Have you ever met a slav or have you ever been in a slavic country?
I see what their people do and I see what they did to our once so beautiful cities. They are worse than spics.
If they give our land back and never even come close to our country again, I might tolerate them but so far they are nothing more than mongrels who need to get kicked out of our country.

He's a Slavic half breed lol. Did you know when we conquered half of Denmark we forced them to live in the Baltics?

Slavs lived for almost a century under communism, give the poor souls time to recover

Sure the Polish have good looking girls but the Polak is scheming. I know, mainly because of me mum is a scheming Polak that makes my nice days not so comfy and I like to have it comfy.

Who the fuck cares what you have to say you cuck?
You're actively destroying your own culture with muslim immigrants yet you blame your eastern neighbors for your own failures.
What a piece of shit

East Germany was as long under communism as Poland but I don't see any of us stealing cars at the border.

Hey, stick to the thread

Germoney bro, do people there know about Wolfgang Willrich?

>How to preserve
Go get a girlfriend, there, any more questions?

Poland has been under communism for slightly longer plus it was totally destroyed and demoralized by germans AND russians two times in the arc of 40 years

Not really, I believe we talked briefly about him in the Arts class at highschool when Entartete Kunst was our topic. But we never saw his work, we only looked at some jewish art and our teacher told us how much better this is than the work of that "ebil Nazi".

>Wolfgang Willrich
Did (((they))) teach you in school about Prussia or that period betwen the late XIX century and early-mid XX century beside the holocaust?

I have one, a redhead from Catalonia.
I'm from Bretagne, but now in burgerland.

I forgot.

And the link
od43.com/TR_Literature_Book.html

We need a nordicist or germanic banned literature thread.

Can trace my linage back many many generations. As pure a Dane as can be. Can you say the same, Sven?

This pic is obscene, just like the rest of nordcucks.

We talked about Frederick the Great, but mostly about some laws he passed and about potatoes. Nothing else.
Germany's Unification and WW1 was only mentioned, it was like "Yeah, this happened but we won't go into detail because we need the time to talk a whole semester about dead Jews."
Our History class went pretty much: Greek Democracy--> Roman Republic--> Louis XIV --> Frederick made potatoes a thing--> Napoleon --> Germany happened and started a war --> Weimarer Republic--> Holocaust --> GDR
The last two parts lasted almost a semester each

rude! this is nice thread!

Don't be a faggot man, they are nordcucks, they're an embarassement to the human race.

keep posting nude Elsa and you'll be just fine

ah come on we all got our problems these days, they are at a more advanced state of cuckening but we are not far behind

>uses English
>uses the internet
>uses device to shit on Northern Europeans

This is a bad look.

We all have problems in Europe. Forza Ferrari and all that good shit. We restore Europe and we can bring back the 3.0L v10.

You're underestimating your country and your people. Big mistake, people like you are just lost sheep that need to see the light, nothing more. Hopefully these elections will cheer you up. And no, we'll never be as cucked as them, we have 0 terrorist attacks so far, plus may I remind everyone that Sweden gave rape bracelets to their women? Their women are the biggest sluts and coal burners, their men are so feminine that even their most ugly looking boys can pass for girls.

English are not nordic, they are their own people, I don't care. Just because you're Anglo-SAXON, doesn't mean you're like scandicucks or germancucks. Also I bet you use alot of our inventions as well, but one thing for sure is that you don't use bidet, you yellow teethed shitbag.

Shut up Mario, we are island germans

>a Germanic language has nothing to do with Germanic people

Churchill would spit in your face for saying such a thing. You make me sick and people like you should've been executed along the jerries in WW2.

As I said if you manage to read, they are their own people. This take the whole WE wuzzing to a whole other level. Fucking pathetic.

well I mean French and Italian are Italic and are probably more intelligible between each other than English and German are, yet we don't consider Frenchmen to be Italic

Surely better than germancucks in terms of culture and history.

They literally have a German queen and speak a Germanic language. Next you gonna tell me the Netherlands have nothing to do with Germany either.
They aren't Italic they are Romanized. Both France and Italy are Welsch

That's pretty sad user.
It's incredible how you are still awake after that.

>They aren't Italic they are Romanized.
by definition all Romance languages are Italic languages mate, since they derive from an Italic tongue, Latin

>German queen
That's why they are cucked and let one of their family marry a shitskin. Cuck genes that you germans have after all, that explains it all.

>Germanic Language
You can't even notice it's germanic unlike dutch, further proving that their ties with your people is barely there. They have their own customs, they have their own beauty and culture, they have nothing to do with you. Anglo beauty is usually light brown and green eyed, literally nothing to do with scandinavian or germanic sluts.

Thanks you user
thule-italia.com/wordpress/portfolio-wolfgang-willrich/?lang=es

>filename

kek

I wave from the edge of the pier
And fade into dreams of sleepers
Marked
I have had this stain for a long time
We called on the bird long before

youtube.com/watch?v=w0m5NhHz3Ko

Hello JIDF.

Just making sure you know your place, mediterraneans are superior after all.

And could you stop comparing Denmark with Sweden? Even Swedes know they are cucked on another level than the rest of the Scandinavian countries. If you've been paying attention on this board, you'd see that the jews specifically chose Sweden as their primary target in the north to fuck over. Just like Germany and UK.
Have some empathy for your European brothers, tomato.

>muh churchill
>y-you're not nordic

Fuck off, Mario. I'd rather Nords than medcucks you whiny little faggots. Someone makes a Nordic thread and who bitches about out of all the faggots in the world? You do. Says something.

it's so hard to pick a favorite willrich girl since they are all so beautiful. but this one is my favorite, reminds me of my mother when she was young.

Absolutely pathetic. Still desperately clinging to an empire that died out (destroyed by nordcucks by the way) millenia ago. What do you have to show for yourself now? Migrants? Cool.

;)

Nice taste user, very classy.

It's incredible that they still exist in current year.

Muh joos are not a valid excuse anymore Den. Sweden is proof that your race is degenerate and sexually repressed. You may not be on the level of Sweden but you're still close.

You're not nordic, not matter how hard you try to LARP, stop being a delusional faggot and face reality for once, Brits distanced themselves from their scandinavian cousins. I don't give a fuck if you prefer cucks instead of meds because you're already cucked yourselves. So of course you would prefer feminine faggots that like to deny their past history because "muh hitler". Infact I bet you're a pathetic soyboy from Sweden or Germany that ran away like a little bitch and are now trying to justify yourself. Pitiful.

>Churchill would spit in your face
Good. Churchill was a morbidly obese, alcoholic nonce

What do you all think of the bombing of Heligoland by the Brits post-WW2? Why did (((they))) want it destroyed so badly.

revisionist.net/helgoland.html

Also, Jurgen Spanuth "Atlantis: Mystery Unraveled"
americandeception.com/index.php?page=usercat&catid=26

>what is the culture romans and greeks left
>what is the spaniard empire
I have something to cling, a whole culture and legacy, you? Your ancestors were either enslaved by Romans or lived in mudhuts. You destroyed a rotten and decadent empire on the verge of collapsing by invading it from all sides, wow what an achievement.

What I'm saying is that even if you may not call these countries Italic they are without a doubt Welsch. There is a big difference between Rome and Italy after all.
>You can't even notice it's germanic
Yeah, maybe if you are a retard you can't

Give her some clothes user

You have no respect for Churchill, tells me how much you value your country. This is why UK is cucked, infact I think your celtic friends over there have more pride on their countries than you pisspots.

What has your people done to fight the endless stream of migrants flooding to your nation? You may see the splinter in my eye, but clearly you are totally oblivious to the thorn in yours.

>you? Your ancestors were either enslaved by Romans or lived in mudhuts.
You mean our ancestors wuz Romans and lived in marble palaces.
Sorry mate, your ancestors were our dickwashers.

>they are without a doubt Welsch
are you drunk Freund?
>There is a big difference between Rome and Italy after all
such ass?

>such as
Rome is actually able to win wars

ask me anything about Old Norse.

There's nothing germanic about the english language, get over it, you will not be able to LARP as a brit, sorry to break that dream of yours cuck. Netherlands sounds as retarded as german, so I see the relations with your germanic ancestors.
youtube.com/watch?v=yKlQuEAKTjs

Italics were the backbone of the Roman army mr lost two world wars

At what point was Denmark under Roman control? Roman legions were stopped at northern Germany, around the area modern Denmark is. Your people couldn't break us and we ended up sacking your decadent empire.
And seeing your stand on Churchill goes to show how little you know about him and I should actually just disregard anything you say. You are must likely a jew behind a proxy, a newfag or just a insecure guy in the closet whos ex was drilled by Nordic ham. Have a good one, pasta.

Hey, no offense to you other Italians. I like Italy.

How old it the oldest archeological runstenar ever found?

Do millenial norwegian respect this heritage?

What is going on this thread
meds and nords are eternal friends

The Roman Empire was multicultural.

Blonde was so rare in Roman Empire that blonde slaves were valued more, plus the roman women started bleaching their hairs in order to imitate them. Know your place, barbarian mutt.

>being this insecure

How does it feel to always have nigger blood in you though? You lash out at people up North but fail to deal with the niggers roaming in your lands. That is pitiful. I can't even laugh at it apart from how sad it is to medcucks (non-Whites) act as if they are worth anything.

Is it true that if you can speak/read Icelandic you can read Old Norse? I've been trying to learn Norwegian and was going to move on to studying Icelandic and Old English afterwards, but the pronunciation is killing me, I'm trying so hard but it's impossible for me to sound fluent and natural.

Thanks you user. Stay classy.
One day we will talk about Josef Gerlach

Well, it's a Nord thread in which your (((brothers))) want to shit up out of jealousy.

>At what point was Denmark under Roman control? Roman legions were stopped at northern Germany
Oh really? Guess what happened to the rest of the germans. And the theory that Churchill is a puppet of the zionists? Makes you a bunch of paranoid tards.

>by Nordic ham
What Nordic ham? More like Nordic soy, there are barely any nordic men left in this world.

>meds
>nords
>friends
Read some history man, we were always enemies.

:^)

It's only one (((italian JIDF larper))) pushing the division.