Literally calling for genocide now

WTF

infowars.com/michael-moore-america-must-be-cleansed-of-its-white-male-privilege/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PM_qXvMsYaE
youtube.com/watch?v=m3YPzd5-nVw
youtube.com/watch?v=M7Is43K6lrg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2705149/Michael-Moores-lavish-property-empire-revealed-court-documents-wife-22-years-divorce.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3OkWSaxEEVk
youtube.com/watch?v=QQLWF_ItzYs
youtube.com/watch?v=Zqh6Ap9ldTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Politely ask him to start the cleansing by cleansing himself off the face of earth?

I could get behind him in bowling for columbine, sicko, and the other one, but going in for the SJW agenda fucking dumb

From the looks of him I guess hygiene must a white male privilege

Test

>white male
>RICH white male

What personal sacrifices has he made to be more like a poor black woman? Where does he live? What's his bank balance look like? I'd like to know.

youtube.com/watch?v=PM_qXvMsYaE

The explanations are fairly simple.

He should start by wiping his ass, motherfucker looks like the embodiment of shart in mart

kek

Well about time you Goyim start taking initiative on this matter

This.
He thinks it's clever marketing positioning, but being himself an old white male no SJW will listen to him over, say, Anita Sarkeesian or Deray.

He will look like an old dork and be ignored by anyone below gen-X

Can this fat fuck die already.

2 more movies and a tv show.

Don't worry. The heart attack will be here any second.

can't we jut cleanse michael moores?

He could start by ending himself if he truly believes it and it is not just posturing

>Michael Moore Hates White People

youtube.com/watch?v=m3YPzd5-nVw

How can someone with so much money be so fat?

Here's hoping he strokes out during the sotu

>I SURE DO HATE CAPITALISM!

So is this like a suicide cry for help?

Next victim of Trump curse. Death by cardiac arrest, Kira style.

I fucking love Ted.

This ham beast is disgusting. I bet you can smell him from literally 20 feet away.

youtube.com/watch?v=M7Is43K6lrg

Compare it to any other oscar winner house, dude has been making extremely popular movies for 40 years, thank god he saved some money.

Fatness used to be a measure of wealth. The working class of 100 years ago would not be able to believe that obesity is a problem for the working class in this day and age

lmfao this guy is such loser

you just KNOW he was bullied by white chads in school

How many times did Michael Moore have to suck Weinsten’s cock to maintain his career? When will we get a #MeToo confession from MM?

>The filmmaker and his producer ex-wife Kathy Glynn called it quits after 22 years, with the divorce finalized on Tuesday at Antrim County Circuit Court in Bellaire, Michigan
>The pair own nine properties, with Moore splitting his time between Detroit and New York
>Moore reportedly blamed Glynn in legal proceedings for an expensive extension on their 10,000-square-foot mansion on Torch Lake in Michigan, which is valued at $2 million
>They also own a Manhattan condo that once was three apartments

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2705149/Michael-Moores-lavish-property-empire-revealed-court-documents-wife-22-years-divorce.html

It pay well to bash capitalism and white males for a living.

Probably a lot, but what two fat fucks do in the bedroom it's not my problem, that's my motto.

I'm all out of material on that slob Moore. Should I post some images dealing with other hateable celebrities?

How stupid do you have to be to not realize that it's talk like this that makes us white men come together, purely as a defensive measure?

He was in a Chevy Chase movie and had a show on HBO, he's nothing compared to Leno.

Is he jewish?

Thanks for that fascinating non sequitur.

I'm so glad that embarrassment to mankind is one of the faces of the democuck party.

No, he's just a self hating idiot.

I bet the only reason this #metoo thing started was because Harvey bro ordered some of his leftovers to give Moore a go.

Someone shoot this fat fuck already.

I'm so sick of this fat fuck

I hope none of you mind that I'll be dumping some general celebrity hate fuel.

I wanted to make a fair comparison point.

Leno it's ugly fat and liberal too.

Hahahah we said 'fat fuck' at the exact same time

The left is seriously starting to worry me. At first the temper tantrum was funny. Now it is taking on legitimate totalitarian and murderous seriousness. The left has a history of sedition and rebellion and it looks like history is about to repeat itself.

Let's see who's best at extermination.

Daily reminder that Teddy did nothing worng.

he should make a documentary about himself getting dismembered by a pack of niggers then.

But our founders would have genocided blacks if they could see the future of America.

>naturalization act of 1790
>literally only allowed whites of good standing to apply for citizenship
And they had a very narrow view of what constituted 'white'.
They couldn't conceive of:
>allowing muzzies in
>significant immigration of africans/arabs
>voting for or allowing jews to hold significant public office
>letting women vote

And if they had, they'd have specifically banned them in amendments to the constitution and outlined those who advocate for such to be prosecuted as traitors.

Even back in 1900 this would have been the case.

Just back to the 1930s/40s they'd have done most of that if they could see the state of the world today.
Even with a women only vote, they wouldn't have been able to stomach it culturally.

His face tells us more than we need to know about him xDD

Nah Watch b4c again... absolute leftist trash... I remember as a kid I thought the cartoon part was so edgy.. watching it now. Holy shit. So anti white man.

I just don't understand how people can have the mind of wanting to wipe their own race out.

>may be
>are
yeah, fuck you

when Michael Moore dies I am going to celebrate with a bottle of wine and a steak dinner.

Can we ask that he cleanse his body by taking a bath first? Baby steps, Michael Moore.

youtube.com/watch?v=3OkWSaxEEVk

But he's a fucking white male himself

How does somebody get this cucked?

>the dinosaurs passively allowed themselves to become extinct through causes that they had the capacity to 100% comprehend and prevent

Leftists are fucking morons.

Michael "blacks are only arrested because we want to still use them for slave labour" moore

Michael "lol cuba is like a paradise compared to america lolol america so dum" moore

AR15 and P226 fully cleansed and oiled. Let’s fucking dance fatso.

I like how he changed his Michigan State hat after the whole Larry Nassar thing.

That is an ugly ass house. How much money do you want to put down that half the square footage in that house is dedicated to a soyboy gaming room or a sex dungeon for his pedo guests.

You know it's the in-thing to do on the left these days.

Moore needs to be flayed alive.

if you are offended by someone saying "gas the kikes race war now," its a good indicator that you're a kiddy-fucking kike.

I hope he dies

It's science, people.

Too much brainwashing I guess. One of the most important steps in our reconquista is eliminating the leftist censorship and propaganda system.

>info wars
>Michael Moore

idk which one is more irrelevant....

Niggers get preferential treatment to get into college. Affirmative action, and if it's a nigoer owner company, minority set asides for government contracts. This is encoded into law. But, according get to the fat pig Moore, we are privileged.

God fuck this jewshit!.

Moore is a white nigger faggot commie cocksucker

>You can't hate your own race anymore.

This people it's so inane.

youtube.com/watch?v=QQLWF_ItzYs

This pos is the sum of all mutts

don't correct them, they still haven't figured out it's actually their own retarded leftist bullshit rhetoric that strengthens and grows the Trumpening

this subtle white genocide talk is only leading to overt white genocide talk.... and that shit is going to bring about full reich-mode where nobody is going to care anymore if we start putting these people in the camps...

This is the why. Yuri will tell you the how.

Isn't he himself white too?

What he is saying is that white peoples should be equal to other races.

Like that will ever happen, they colonized this place, they get to be the top race and the minorities should be happy the whites let them even have positions of power.

You first

I forgot about that segment of Bowling for Columbine. Here it is for anyone curious:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zqh6Ap9ldTs

Moore is a lying scumbag. The rest of the movie is just as infuriating.

>Moore incorporates the concept of bowling into the film in other ways as well. For example, the Michigan Militia use bowling pins for their target practice. When

OMG militia member shoot bowling pins, and the Columbine shooters were in a bowling class for PE. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!

>In Michael Wilson's documentary Michael Moore Hates America, bank employees from the branch at which Moore is handed a free hunting rifle assert that they were misled during filming of the segment. They say that the bank's policy was to conduct background checks on rifle recipients and mail the rifles to a licensed gun dealer, but Moore's agents, under the pretext of "doing a story on unique businesses across America", convinced bank employees to have his rifle presented to him on camera the morning after filming his account opening. Further, they counter that contrary to the film's supposition that the bank kept hundreds of guns on their premises, the gun which was handed to Michael Moore in the film was shipped overnight from a vault in a branch 300 miles away. Moore denied that this sequence was staged but acknowledged the timing of events was compressed for production reasons. He reminded his readers that North Country Bank is a licensed firearms dealer and, in addition to its ATF license number, he produced out-takes where bank employee Jan Jacobson confirms on camera that rifles are secured locally on bank premises.[12][13]

>Early in the film, Moore links the violent behavior of the Columbine shooters to the presence of a large defense establishment manufacturing rocket technology in Littleton.

Completely incoherent.

>Moore contrasts his portrayal of the U.S. attitude toward guns and violence with the attitude prevailing in areas of Canada where gun ownership is at similar levels to the U.S. He illustrates his thesis by visiting neighborhoods in Canada near the Canada–U.S. border, where he finds front doors unlocked and much less concern over crime and security.

He makes this point by comparing Detroit to Windsor, Ontario. Detroit is 82.7% black(2010), whereas Windsor is 4.9% black(2016). Hilariously in the film he states that Windsor almost never has gun related deaths, and the last shooting just so happened to be a guy from Detroit. Obviously Moore never connects the obvious racial dots.

Crypto.

He's just another brainwashed mo(o)ron
Whether or not he's famous is irrelevant