Is bringing women to war redpilled or barbarian nonsense?

is bringing women to war redpilled or barbarian nonsense?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milunka_Savić
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotta_Svärd
youtu.be/gH70DZKMHuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i have to side with Hitler on that one

Don't keep them at the front. Keep them in field hospitals and such

I'll personally take a trained warrior with or without a penis.
But we know what you're REALLY asking.

You're asking if I believe woman can be better fighters than man, aren't you?

>be me
>went to the army
>Literally, I swear on all that's holy, it's packed with a literal autist
>Captain asked us ''who's in favor of joining NATO?''
>Not a single one raised his hand
>At least we autist know what's good for us
What I'm trying to say is ITS AFUCKING JOKE

God, Finnish women are fucking hideous.

Joining NATO?

>good canon fodder
>good comfort women
I vote yes.

war is barbarian nonsense, there are more subtle ways of subyugate others

Comfort women are great.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milunka_Savić

>that much filtering
Fucking kek

women are bad for moral and focus of army. same like sport, soldiers shouldnt have sex before war, it lowers testosterone before/during battle.

People would take it more seriously if they didn't smother themselves in makeup before every shoot

>ohh, I'm gearing up to go to a hot zone? Well I better put my face on, tee hee boys.

That is not from finish army she isnt even wearing m91/m05

I side with Hitler on this as well. Although any country that can have a peasant named "white Death" is pretty respectable.

it's a horrible idea. they have no warfighting adaptations whatsoever, losing too many of them is genetic kaput for any tribe or race, and you need them as maintainers and provisioners. if it provided any net advantage at all then we'd all be descended from the cultures that did so.

>let’s introduce our only means of reproduction to combat
Seems reasonable.

Finland would violate the Treaty of 48 with this

Auxiliaries are fine but no combat roles

if you are willing to send your women to war, what the hell are you fighting to protect?

women are much smaller than men in comparison. that makes them much harder aim at

this

typical rethoric jew-sense (don't mind)

No.
Ask Caesar.

They won't be brought to war. Feminism will fall the instant war breaks out.

A bunch of bollocks desu.
They're unequal to men. They have different fitness tests to men at an easier standard. Majority join the fucking Irish navy to save "muh refugees". God help Ireland if any if those cunts get into a position of high authority in the army or navy.

#DraftOurDaughters

I'm more worried about folding the pinkka than field stripping the RK . Entering service this summer

H O M O

>pinkka
don't even say that name.

>is bringing women to war redpilled or barbarian nonsense

Actially it's highest time, society demands contributions from the parasite gender
(!)

way over your head, huh, Chen?

I think females in war are rather pointless. But sure, if all hope is lost a female might aswell take up arms. I think in combined units they are a drain on the capacity and alone there are tasks, which no female can preform so the unit will suck.

>Posting a gook drowning in make up
Shit taste, mongoloid.

Imagine being in a war. For you Americans, imagine it's a real war against a real opponent who could defeat you, somehow.
Now, imagine slogging through the woods for weeks, hearing bad news from all over the front, then one day, one of your officers tell you to get ready for contact.
You're shitting your pants, right?
Well, now imagine, thirty minutes before the contact is supposed to be made, you get informed that the infantry unit you're about to fight with consists entirely of women.
How you feel?

That's the Koreaboo hurri, you dumb Arab.

Not really barbarian. Its just demoralizing and brings the effectivness of a unit down.

Not really since they are slower on average, have less upper body strength and are less capable to preform spatial reasoning. Three points which make a hit from the enemy on them more likely.

Literal barbarism unless your race faces an all-out invasion, in which case women should be armed so they can defend themselves when their men are dead.

its equality

It's Barbarian nonsense. There's a reason why 80,000 Iceni men and women lead by a women couldn't beat a Roman army of no more than 10,000 men lead by a man. The Germanics who didn't let women fight in their army fared much better than those who let women into their armies or lead them.

>Don't keep them at the front. Keep them in field hospitals and such
This

Don't send them out in harms way on purpose but arm them and have teach them to defend themselves so they can guard the rear lines and free up more manpower to throw at the enemy.
Like this but with more SMG's
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotta_Svärd

This is the only right answer if you want to be serious about preserving a small homogeneous ethnostate.

This, unless they want the vote, then they can be conscripted storm troopers.

Women have no place in the military.

Depends on the qualification/training.

Like in the baggage train, right? Overly large and crowded baggage trains complicate tactical repositioning.

Women are a hazard to men in the military. They are incapable of the same feats men are, don't think rationally and are a distraction to pent up soldiers.

>that entire picture

It doesn't work out as well as it does in chinese cartoons.

>Female cop can't even arrest a skinny nig who barely has to try to resist her.
>The arrest only happens when a male officer helps.

youtu.be/gH70DZKMHuQ

this, unless they are pro immigration. In that case they should be used as portable cover

I'd guess it's some Varusteleka promo pic but it doesn't look stupid enough for that.

petty laws call for petty cops.
>riding bike on sidewalk

Women are the most valuable commodity on the planet. Obviously they should not be in fucking war.

obviously stupid idea. They might get some training just in case though.

Neither, just nonsense
PS Vikings isn't accurate

It's retarded. Not even the Israelis who have female conscription actually send them into frontline units. It is not that women can't technically operate some equipment, but more that it fucks up the whole psychology of the squad. Women turns soldiers into civies and that is not good

There are arguments against women in the army, this isn't one of them. Apprehending suspected criminals without using deadly force is not the prime concern for a soldier.

Put them on the front lines and conscript them to their own units if need be. There is no way that these slits will vote men into a war again without repercussions or fighting in combat positions. They wanted the vote, they want to reap the rewards of (((democracy))) and a society that pampers their every whim, they are going to fight for it, especially after the tantrum they have taken over the past decade.

Personally, I would dodge a draft and let the enemy rape and enslave these worthless sacks of cells at this point.

Yes, its the latter of course

Its nonsense. We need women more than ever, the free market and instrualised society has caused a big enough rift in the nuclear family.

I might add that shieldmaidens, were not fighters. They treated wounded men and stood by ready to hand new weapons, shields, other equipment that was needed in the midst of a battle. They knew how to fight, but did not actively fight.

Not a single american in that picture.
shame

women are good as snipers

Military women are just gross.
Except maybe Airforce girls. But even then, a 6 on the street is a 10 in the military.

Any man who lets a woman fight in his place is not a man. There’s a reason all wars in history were fought by men. If you have 100 men and 100 women, and 99 men die in battle, that one guy can still make 100 babies. If 99 women die in battle, that’s only 1 baby.

Yeah the girl in your pic is hideous.

A fucking Swede defending diversity-quota woman-cop abominations, who would've guessed? the memes are true!

A woman should be offering support and having children during war. They should not be dying on the fields with men, they are to valuable.

Absolute nonsense. Who are going to make more soldiers if the women die?

They don't belong there or in the work place. They belong at home with no right to vote. That's the only way we can fix our white population decreasing

maybe OP has a thing for albino looking chicks?

Read the thread you retarded non country faggot

or as medics

> A single woman was good as a sniper, once.
corrected.

>defending diversity-quota woman-cop
>cop
Are you even literate?

I feel more comfortable with taking a woman's right to vote than a nigger's. There is something perverse about subjugating another man. It's kind of gay.

this

>no americans
>in this picture
they are all american,mutt

Women should be taught self-defense.
It should be mandatory for all women in Europe.

This

That was mostly commie propaganda though

be friends with the scribe, and hope your bunk isn't next to the door

2/18 ei kotiudu koskaan

Women in the military?
I'd love the enemy forces have female soldiers.
Watch them slow down and endanger the actual soldiers as soon as they get a scratch.
They are also additional motivation. Cunts are the true spoils of war. You don't even need to kill them. You just pump and dump. If they get pregnant, you weaken the enemy. They will need care and drain them of their resources.
You can even maim them a little. Having crippled girls crawl around in the enemies hometowns is sure to break morale.
Bonus points if they are crippled and pregnant.
I'd also like to see female enemy soldiers in trenches. Getting infections because they run out of hygiene supplies to take care of their periods. And don't get me started on the cramps and how they will completely obliterate the enemy soldiers fighting spirit when they go into their unavoidable moodswings.

Female soldiers are great (if you fight them).

you just did not see a biatlon in your eternal sands
girls can into sharp shooting
and very well

Regardless of whether or not they have a place in war all citizens should be trained to be prepared to defend their country from those who'd threaten it. The migrants wouldn't act the way they do if the woman could and were allowed to fight back.

Right, it signifies a society not worth saving in other words, fighting to protect nothing, nothing good at least.

I like how you phrased it as "send your woman to war" as if men hold all the power to do this while women, the majority, allow it to happen.

Imagine Hillary winning off the votes of 70%+ out of all women who voted and then starting a major war where only men will be bound by law to fight. We all register for the draft by the time we're 18 and if not, at the very least, state and federal government jobs are forfeit among other things. They can vote us to death and very well might end up doing it and that is somehow worth fighting for?

This isn't even mentioning the migrant and subsequent demographic replacement that is brought to us by women voters.

Might as well dig a hole.

Wat?

French it up and kill them by placing traps.
You can also turn it into a test of physical fitness.
Women are worse at running than men. Their hip bone structure is made to give birth. Not to run. There is a definite difference in the ability to march and sprint between men. Fight in difficult terrain and win.

Sadly, the pinkka is not made anymore in many places. Or so I hear.

give that cunt a buzzcut and tell her to start carrying her own beautycase into the field. see how long she lasts

not gonna lie though; would rape if still warm

mitä sä selität

I was making the joke that Finns are gooks after user posted a picture of a gook.

You're welcome Finland.

>Apprehending suspected criminals without using deadly force is not the prime concern for a soldier.

>t. never served

Nigger there is plenty of scenarios in the military in which you have to apprehend civilians without killing them. In fact there is a lot a training about that especially now with asymmetric warfare.

And if the bitch can't control one man how can she walk dozens of kilometers wearing between 30 to 40 kilos of equipment or run with it ?

Tell that to the Russians during WW2 who would make as many prisoners as they could to work for them in Siberian labor camps.

Prisoners are great.