Stay salty Pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqjvtcnI09A
throwflame.com/products/flamethrower/
youtube.com/watch?v=cHlewnGFaTc
youtu.be/5nZQZya7nA8
store.xm42.com/default.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Elon should buy this board and delete it.

His solar panel roof tiles look neat. Battery backups for houses are neat.

If you want to have your own power grid, he's into good shit for the affluent. Prep for doomsday.

electric cars are lame right now.

But muh flamethrower
youtube.com/watch?v=gqjvtcnI09A

I watch a vid about it
the technical term is blowlamp
this has nothing to do with a flamethrower

why would we colonize mars when we can't even colonize Antarctica

What a shitty "flamethrower"

Not a true flamethrower. Really just a fancy looking propane torch

it's not even a real flamethrower. he thinks he's hank scorpio but really he's lyle lanley

Looks like they took a Nerf or Airsoft and rebuilt it.

Thats horseshit. Watch the embeded video on their sales page, its pathetic.

Das ist nein flammenwerfer

its literally just a torch on a fake gun

Flamethrowers are wildly inefficient and very prone to collateral damage.

>bic lighter
>flame thrower

*kein

dude, you just need a watergun, gasoline, a metal rod and a wick

Yes, and?

Is Pol just Reddit's little brother? They like Elon so you have to hate him?

Elon Musk is a nigger. Just google where south africa is if you doubt me

That's the weakest flame thrower I've ever seen

Unless it spits napalm over 100 feet, it's no flamethrower

Now we know what antifa will be armed with at the next battle of Berkeley.

While I actually do have sufficient funds to purchase said flamethrower, the People's Republic of Maryland prohibits it's residents from owning flamethrowers.

>Will Fritz get one for free?

Exactly this!

not even a flamethrower

>50$ propane torch
>packaged in a nerfgun
>tweet about muh zombie apocalypse
>sell for 500$
Sup Forums gets salty about Musk, but the truth is, he noticed the soyboy/bugmen phenomenon a decade before any of you did and has since milked them for millions of $$$.

:D

The only "flamethrower" I need is an an oxygen acetylene torches.

Checked

>electric cars are lame right now
They may not pay you to drive them, but lame is hardly the right word. Teslas have torque and horsepower that everything but drag-racing cars envy. They handle like a dream, due to the weight distribution of the power cells, as opposed to attempting to offset the weight of an engine, and they're top-notch vehicles in every other category. Teslas are built like supercars, but without the huge amount of periodic maintenance and repairs. They're not for everyone, but they don't claim to be so. They're too expensive for the average jack-off, but the cheapest ones would be a serious consideration for someone who only drives in-town and has a garage in which to install a charger. Sup Forums's attitudes toward Teslas is too harsh for the superior product they build. Ferraris and diesel 4WD trucks-o-death aren't practical for everyone either, but Sup Forums doesn't shit on them.

>propane torch
No thanks, you can buy a real flame thrower
throwflame.com/products/flamethrower/

Stop thinking shareblue, ctr, Tumblr, hilldawgs are Sup Forums

>available for preorder

Recieved your tesla yet? kek

I can make my own flamethrower at home. Fuck off.

500€ for a fancy weed torch?
God damn, these kids would by everything with the right marketing.

>not using compressed oxygen and napalm

>deleting our containment board
I cant wait desu

Maybe these will be like those gas station lighters you can hack to not be so much of a flamelet.

p.s.
If they don't burn their parents house maybe they could do some work.

youtube.com/watch?v=cHlewnGFaTc

You don't like it when people use the word faggot? Well, you'll love prison, because there's a lot of it there.

Get a load of the soyboy in the capris.

"We" wouldn't. Canada doesn't do shit in space. The Canadian contribution to space would be the donut technology used in the control room to feed the guys supporting the missions.

come on now

That's a heavy propane torch with faggy plastic furniture.
Way to make tunnel boring "hip" you fucking fag.

I wonder if canadian kids these days are still taught about canada's most important contribution to space.
I heard about it all the time in school. A robotic arm. God that's embarrassing.

Hey, don't get down on your people; Canada just has other priorities, like legalizing bestiality, and then performing it.

Heck yeah. For $30 I can fill a super-soaker with dish detergent and gasoline, tape a Zippo to the end as a pilot light and go werf some flammen. Kids these days can't even into MacGuyver.

>$500 for a $20 "flamethrower"

the billion dollar welfare queen will still lose money on it

That is the GAYEST flamethrower I have ever seen. A limp, Muslim dick sniffing, femme boy like Musk would associate his company with something so faggy an pointless. Looks like a made up video game meme weapon but IRL, really just leaves me wondering why they bother with this kinda shit. Make the Lotus truly SUBMERSIBLE Elon, you fat boy, I want to see it SUBMERGE.

You can buy real flame throwers though. Why get this bullshit?

I would like video of such an apparatus.

This is much better: youtu.be/5nZQZya7nA8
Musk is a faggot conman sucking the teat of govt gibs. He's essentially a pale-skinned nigger.

Kids these days would be in prison for the shit we used to do at their age.

>Flamethrower

The fuel as well?

That's not a flamethrower

Redpill me on flamethrowers faggot

I'ma dump these cause why not

This. Elon Musk has been milking the globalist soyboys living in New York and California for the last 10 good years both in investments and car/solar/battery sales. He's the Apple of "Environmental" industry in the way that he charges triple the competitions for a slight improvement in design... oh and all his manufacturing is in the US so he's definitely /ourguy/

>INB4 some shitskin in a tesla lights up a joint with his "flamethrower" to show you how much better his life is than yours.

He asks $600 for this? And people will actually buy it?

Dump done. You're welcome.

These were on sale for black friday. Musk is behind the times.

Someone had to be the first to build a decent electric car.
The flamethrower is retarded (he said so himself) abusing soyboy fandom for a quick profit/adv.

Search Super Soaker flamethrower on YouTube. Several results. I think even some videos of homemade flamethrower fails. Gonna check 'em out when I'm not phoneposting.

That little bastard electric car you have pictured has a small following. They're hard to find any more. Of course, a small number of people like Yugos still, too. That isn't an argument for or against anything; I just learned about those cars recently through a rare car auction site.

why would you buy a flamethrower unless its for pestcontrol.
a cheap pistol or axe , knife will be far more lethal.

It looks like those cars from Total Recall

That is actually a pretty significant contribution. I feel bad for the flak that Canadians get; truly are good neighbors.

Be fair; Canadians get shit here for the quality and content of their posts, not their contribution to the world. Most of the world doesn't know Canada exists.

Space shouldn't be worried about until we understand and can control our planet. Otherwise we are just chewing off more than we can handle.

And a flamethrower? Who gives a fuck with some tape, a compressed can and a lighter I can make the same thing. This is not what I would want my subsidized companies wasting man-hours on.

The Citicar or Comuta car. Found it during a lecture about electric conversion for motorized vehicles.

>flamethrower
Its literally just a propane torch attached to a super soaker.

I know, I just feel bad about it sometimes because I go to Canada a lot. The only thing that gets to me about them in real life is their inability to drive. They'll do the most RETARDED shit, then when you catch up to them at a rest stop or red light, they're just the nicest people, & you can tell it was just an honest mistake. Spend any time there (well, outside of Toronto), & you'll end up feeling bad too.

gas the kikes, race war now

thats not a flamethrower thats just a glorified blowtorch

do the flames really only spit out for 2 feet?

thats retarded, its like a big torch for light, that has no value for anything really

>Elon Musk is literally /OurGuy/. Prove me wrong.
If he was our guy he would give us the FLAMMENWERFERS !!!

>Sup Forums is one person

I don’t hate Tesla, I think they are a neat idea thats been manufactured well and serves as a decent alternative to conventional motors. What I don’t like is the people who think they are eco superheros who are saving the earth because they drive one. They aren’t great for the envionment like liberals believe.

I bought one. AMA

To burn niggers in South Africa

That's exactly what I was thinking. It's like a torch you twist on a propane can to burn trash. Get me one that spits a flammable liquid and then you're talking

>Elon Musk is basically Cave Johnson at this point

Fucking hell...

there should be a launch in an hour or so.

link anyone? cant find anything.

See?
They're not so bad...

store.xm42.com/default.asp

Supposedly multifuel. Can use ethanol, plain gas and unleaded with diesel mix.

>gas vs liquid
Why even use gas, it's just an overside blowtorch

Looks like a massive blow torch rather than a proper flamethrower

I bought one

People seem perplexed why a tunneling company is selling flame throwers. However, this is alot similar than you might think. It is theoretically possible to use high heat to crack and splinter rock. In fact, it is much quicker since you don't need to replace cutting heads as nothing wears out. I wonder how much fuel you would be using compared to running a boring machine though.

Ha!