Name one country that was allied with anglos and wasn't backstabbed by them

Protip : you can't. Anglos are traitors and subhumans.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1890_British_Ultimatum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044614/Sex-stormtroopers-How-French-women-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Portugal

you backstabn them with their ultramar colonies

Catalonia is not and will never be a real country

france you know nothing about matters of war

stick to apero and such matters

The anglo portuguese friendship meme need to stop

>france you know nothing about matters of war

No one said we were friends. We just never betrayed them.

"As the nation was perishing I was born. Thirty thousand Frenchmen were vomited on to our shores, drowning the throne of liberty in waves of blood. Such was the odious sight which was the first to strike me."

danish swedish war 1808-1809, thank you greatest ally

WEW, just...WEW

The whole pic show that you backstabbed them.

:C ay cunt

No, we treated them like a minor power, which they were. Britain had been under no obligation whatsoever to recognise Portugal's pretensions, and we did not do so.

That's not the way you act with an ally.

TOP LEL, that's the most Anglo thing I have read for a long time

Remember who you are talking to kek

>You must always back an ally unconditionally no matter what
Ah 1914 was a great year

And I'm sure you were very considerate and respectful towards the Confederation of the Rhine. But that neither here nor there. The point is that we betrayed Ukraine's trust in us when we failed to protect them from Russia, when we had explicitly promised to. We did not promise anything to Portugal regarding their colonial aspirations, and we never failed to come to her rescue whenever she was threatened by a foreign power

Stop fighting with each other

yea it speaks a lot about honour of an anglo

clean toilets speak a lot

We should have just left you subhuman slav rats for the Nazis to exterminate

Well said, my homosexual neighbour! With the Brits, you splits!

Napoleon didn't call Britain 'perfidious Albion' for nothing, you know.

The confederation was a vassal, not a totally sovereign state. Also England only helped Portugal when it was in english interests.

Well Spain sold us out to the US in 1898, damn pricks

But wasn't Porto Rico a colony ? They do whatever they want with their colonies.

>sold us out

THEY FUCKING SUNK THEIR OWN WAR SHIP, BLAMING US FOR IT AND ATTACKED US IN JUNGLE BATTLE WHILE FUELING THE INDIOS REBELS YOU UNGRATEFUL APE

>England only helped Portugal when it was in english interests
whereas france is renowned for its altruistic love of helping other nations without wanting something in return...
you absolute dolt

Kek shut up colony you're better off with us than with the Spanish

>England only helped Portugal when it was in english interests
Yeah obviously

Only reason im somewhat cool with it is because Cuba was the one that got independence and they turned into damn commies

France: reminding us that we fought on the wrong side during WWI.

uh.......does Scotland Count ?

Nice try, Rupert.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1890_British_Ultimatum

"The 1890 British Ultimatum was an ultimatum by the British government delivered on 11 January 1890 to Portugal. The ultimatum forced the retreat of Portuguese military forces from areas which had been claimed by Portugal on the basis of historical discovery and recent exploration, but which the United Kingdom claimed on the basis of effective occupation...

It has sometimes been claimed that the British government's objections arose because the Portuguese claims clashed with its aspirations to create a Cape to Cairo Railway, linking its colonies from the south of Africa to those in the north. This seems unlikely, as in 1890 Germany already controlled German East Africa, now Tanzania, and Sudan was independent under Muhammad Ahmad. Rather, the British government was pressed into taking action by Cecil Rhodes, whose British South Africa Company was founded in 1888 south of the Zambezi and the African Lakes Company and British missionaries to the north...

It was considered by Portuguese historians and politicians at that time to be the most outrageous and infamous action of the UK against its oldest ally."

I have nothing against normal English people who I'm sure are fine people. But your government and aristocrats are the biggest, most selfish, cruelest group of cunts. You even sacrificed your entire empire and status as a global superpower in WWII just out of bloodrage against the Germans, even though they entreated you for peace repeatedly, and Hitler was an open Anglophile.

You literally proved yourself wrong in the meme.

We declared war on the Nazis in 1939 after they invaded Poland. We eventually defeated the Nazis, and helping liberate and establish modern Poland.

France also promised to protect Poland, but at the first sight of German men your army bent over to present their assholes.

I understand it's hard knowing your people would rather have German cock than any dignity, but don't take your anger out on us just because we are better than you in every way.

Pic absolutely related

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044614/Sex-stormtroopers-How-French-women-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html

>We did not promise anything to Portugal regarding their colonial aspirations, and we never failed to come to her rescue whenever she was threatened by a foreign power

The Germans are shit, Nazism was and is the stupid meme of edgy failures, and we were bound by our word to defend Poland so we did. Maybe that retarded chimpanzee shouldn't have invaded Poland, have you ever considered that?

Britain is the sole reason there isn't a european superpower anymore.

The fact british girls are made sex slaves to muslims feels like divine punishment.

Well you know what they say, like father like son.

A FUCKING LEAF

Blame the krauts, they forced us to sacrifice everything to America just to stay independent.

Britain is the sole reason European superpowers never became tyrannically evil, we crushed the tyrants before they could escape the continent.

A. FUCKING. LEAF.

Backstabbery seems to be the dividing line between global empires (Britain, USA) and those that are not (France).

Thee haughty tyrants ne'er shall tame:
All their attempts to bend thee down,
Will but arouse thy generous flame;
But work their woe, and thy renown.

>Eternal Anglo
>complaining about tyranny
You 'avin a giggle, lad?

>Better to live "independently" in islamic caliphate where my daughters are made sex slaves for muslim bulls than have the dignity to fight my wars by myself.

Your post simply confirmed by POV.

Please do not recite the lyrics of racist songs here.

>treat a little baby as an equal

This is why the only colonies you held onto were inhabited by shitskins.

To be absolutely honest I'm not British, I'm not even white, I'm just an immigrant larping for the sake of a giggle

Be fair, in 1939 no one could possibly know the UK could have ended up like the way it is now if it went to war against Germany. It's a shame, though

hold your horses faggo, what you mean by "you should" u did u fuckin traitors

why can we not be freinds we have many good times ahead of us

TOP KEK! O sweet JESUS! AHAHAHAHAHA.

How many white British girls have you given the D?

hello

I'm sorry. My bad. I'm so very glad we just left you subhuman slav rats for the Nazis to exterminate. I'm sorry they hadn't done a more thorough job of it

>I'm not even white,
you ruined it :(

The Anglo is just like the Jew. He knows nothing of honor, loyalty, and friendship but only serves himself.

It is the way you act with a friend. You tell them what they don't want to hear when they absolutely need to hear it.

i need your help to invade america

Too late.

It's not unfair. It'd be unfair if I were conjecturing about possibilities. The actual state of Britain today is a direct consequence of what happened during WW1 and 2.

Very, very much this. I hope we will never trust again Brits again.

russia will you help us against america plz say yes

USA hasn't really been backstabbed per se, we just had to scrap it out for the good times.

Still got off pretty easily.

Doz deejeets

0 lol I'm a virgin

Sorry. My game just finished downloading, so I'm going to leave this thread

My point is that they couldn't possibly have known in 1914 or 1939 this would be the outcome. They didn't "sacrifice" their nation for the sake of killing krauts, they thought they were strengthening Britain's security according to the traditional doctrine of dividing the continent against a dominant power

top kek

You know the answer Pepe

>We eventually defeated the Nazis
WE
>a fucking leaf

They sacrificed their nation to bring two superpowers to Europe and became the eternal backdoor for the american trojan lmao.

>mfw I've ANGLO'D countless women from all around the world and they've loved every second of it

Interesting definition of "ally" you have there. Adversaries engage in turf wars and military threats, not allies; it doesn't matter whether they clay was in Africa or Antarctica. Either you're bros or you're not. You're unwittingly proving my point on how shifty the Brits are.

We just need a new government that is welcoming to liberty. Our current one is shit.

We literally swindled them out of their empire during WWII, I don't think we can talk.

Suez Crisis comes to mind in particular

>Meanwhile, the Polish government in exile had maintained its existence, but France on 29 June 1945,[6] then the United States and United Kingdom on 5 July 1945[6][30] withdrew their recognition. The Polish Armed Forces in exile were disbanded in 1945, and most of their members, unable to safely return to Communist Poland, settled in other countries.
Britain sold out Poland to the USSR and then told the rightful government of Poland to pound sand.

>>mfw I've ANGLO'D countless women from all around the world and they've loved every second of it

And now the world is BROWNING your women in return and they are loving every second of it.

Got to love the British Empire, where would the Jew be without them?

You could've done a service to manking and swindled them out of their island as well.

Ah damn, I forgot I was on Sup Forums for a minute. have a g'day, lad!

D & C. Season liberally

That quote would fit much better to this image, y'know

My ancestors are British, my head of state is the Queen, my prime minister is a pathetic cuck. I am practically British.

And yes, it was the British who defeated the Nazis. The Russians and Americans made good quality panzerfodder but at the end of the day it was us who outsmarted them at every turn and forced them to fight a two front war.

The English have been under jewish control since 1688 when jew funded William of Orange took over England, then turned it into the British Empire, which ruthlessly preyed upon English working class. There are very few Anglos in power in Britain. The power is jewish. The landed aristocracy are all intermarried kikes, and the financiers of the City of London likewise.

You can have back Puerto Rico. The only big idea with it being a Pharma hub was due its considerate tax rebates. Now its governor is considering emergency taxes on top of an ruined infrastructure. Alot of Midwest and Southern states are getting off its high horse realizing that they're nothing special. And are willing to let them pay no taxes to state for like 10-12 years.
They had all the benefits of being in the Union these past 100 years, they never did it.

If it was brains who won the war then it would have been won by the Germans

I believe you. No other people but the British are this arrogant.

Still butthurt you've had to live in hiding in SA for 80 years because of us?

You nazis were the biggest cowards of all time, convince the working class to die for the glory of their country, then run away with the stolen gold once you realize your tactics were shit and the game's up.

We kinda did. We latched them onto the EU.

>It was us who outsma-

I couldn't care shit for germans, retarded leaf. The question is, Britain is the most cowardly nation of all time.

Each raped and murdered brit is a positive step for mankind. Send me the news when more paskistani sex rings impregnate your daughter.

But they escaped, you need to kill them for good. Drop some Detroit niggers above some English cities, because unlike bombs, cities infected with Detroit niggers are beyond repair.

>Subhumans

You only keep promises with other humans. Now say merci for saving you from the krauts twice pierre le drapeau-blanc.

Talk to a Brit about Coventry area and walls. The place looks like Gaza.

actually we got betrayed by England twice, someone should add panel with Yalta Conference

USofA.

>Literally invented the modern computer to crack the enigma
>Dominant air superiority due to sophisticated radar systems and centralized military intelligence
>Arranged assassinations of nazi high command

No other people but the British have reason to be.

>posts a civic nationalist married to a German woman

I can only get so nauseous before I throw up. The amount of Anglo in you is sickening.