Surprising Popularity Polls

>Jirou 7th
>Uraraka 10th
My fucking sides. Best grill beats the main girl of the cast, besides appearing very little in the manga. Based japs.

Post more popularity polls that you didn't expect.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.goo.ne.jp/cars-kitahefu/e/14501d3088addca951cd2911a347e17a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The poll is controlled by fujoshi. They just saw Jirou and got confused.

Confused about what? She totally looks like a girl, she even has boobs.

>She totally looks like a girl, she even has boobs.

>no Momo
Japan proving once again they have shit taste.

Didn't really think much of this character before this.

This isn't actually a surprise since even Level-5 is in on the joke now, but it's been a tradition for 2ch to hijack Inazuma Eleven polls to vote for the weird characters. The plane won 1st place and Porter (the shadow) won 9th place in the company-wide 15th anniversary character poll. I believe Sangoku making 10th is a combination of 2ch thinking he's ugly and his ironic popularity with the actual fans who all feel sorry for his shitty GK skills.

blog.goo.ne.jp/cars-kitahefu/e/14501d3088addca951cd2911a347e17a
Gojou won the first InaEle poll, wasn't available for the second one so Kabeyama won that, won the third poll (only because Level-5 added him to the sequel series as well as Danball Senki because they're in on the joke too), and was retired for the fourth poll so Kabeyama won once more.

Damn, that difference in points.

Not sure why that's so surprising. Ochaco is a garbage character no matter how much page time she gets.

She actually dropped two places.

t. Fujoshit

Why the hell is Megumi ranked 5th while Takumi is 8th?!! Worst girl should be in 8th place instead of 5th

>Mineta
top lel

>male character is first place
>hurr durr fujoshi

Actual best girl is Mina

Am I retarded for thinking ochacos motive for being a hero is perfectly reasonable and not jewish at all?
am i retarded for thinking she is best girl?

>am i retarded for thinking she is best girl?
Every girl is best girl in mha but Ochaco is the bestest

What the hell. Can someone explain this?

literally the only girl Mineta didn't take an interest in

Inazuma Eleven is a soccer video game series, so there's a huge cast of varied, unique designs (same character designer as Professor Layton), and Gojou stood out the most to 2ch's VIPPERs. He's more or less an official meme now.

Why is he a meme?

Grapeman has shit taste. Jirou is best girl, she's into rock and plays three instruments. His dad is into hardcore scene. What else do you want?

Why wouldn't he be?

Why MHA always receives so few votes in these polls? Has the system changed? I mean, it's more popular than WT and Soma, but it does not get even half of them.

>Top 6 is nothing but male characters
>one male character shot up 10 spots because he's shipped with the one in first place
>hurr durr this is an accurate protrayal of the fanbases' taste

>Why MHA always receives so few votes in these polls?

Also WT's polls were all done online until recently where they had to do some restrictions in the most recent poll.

The other girls don't have her Deep Dope.

>Medaka Box
>Character has "always a loser" gimmick
>Constantly wins popularity polls

I think the author knew what he was doing.

FAT
A
T

They're all together though

This one always cracked me up.

I didn't know Marco so popular

Do you guys think Oda regrets killing Ace?

Why? Dont see anything wrong with it

> Discounting double votes
Makes me wonder how many votes they actually are

This
Mina is best
Then Momo
Then Tsuyu
Then Jirou

>alice and rindo.
Nice

>last 3 strawhats all down there
robin was pushing it, everyone after her was a clear and obvious mistake

Rindou got too few votes it's almost a crime. I thought for sure she'll be up there with other popular girls, at least above megumi

So did the fanart. I'm glad suneater exists because I'm sick of all the kirishima/bakugou art.

Only one i don't like much is Franky
Even Brook already looks like he fits in, Franky still looks like an outsider

You can really tell when girls dominate the fanbase or boys just by how many of the opposite gender make it on the top 10 list.

Based Mashima told the fujos to go home

>half of these characters are pointless.

My sides.

>OP Poll, Total = 69k votes
>DB Poll, only Gohan = 50k votes

Holy shit.

>Top 10 has 4 males and one of them is a cat

For all it's faults, there isn't much fag baiting

3 of those are the same character wtf

Ochako went straight to shit the moment her "do I love Deku?!" started. It's all she does now for the past 80 chapters

Konami is best girl

>It's all she does now for the past 80 chapters
Good to see you're not reading it

>Lucy is a great character and her getting first place is because of her characterization and not because of pandering

Said no one ever. But then again you could say the same for every female character in the series.

No matter how much I turn it around I still don't see how you could grow attached to FT characters. They're so fucking bland it almost defies common sense.