World's End Harem

Happy mating times with #1

Muh

What would be the correct course of action?

Not even the author knows what he's doing anymore.

>paint #1 as a douchebag in the beginning even though by now everyone was pissed off at MC and cheering for the inevitable douche that would appear
>make douche more humane by not making him look that much of a douche but like an actual functional male.

The author should just scrap the story and redo it from the start. Loose the retard MC and focus on either #1 or #3

Fuck them all in the ass.

>paint #1 as a douchebag
What? He just a regular dude who just wants to fuck

Even though it seems the girls are playing him for a fool

run down the whole line with your arms spread out, slapping each tit as you zip down the lane

There was a ch where we saw him looking at ultrasounds and being excited that he was going to be a dad. At that point I figured people were misjudging him.

Sounds like an alright guy, I don't blame him for adapting to his situation the way he did. Just walk outside and it's obvious something fucked up in the world, and behaves more sensibly than the wishy washy MC who will 'make' a cure without any prior fucking studies.

You might be a breeding mare to more manipulative women, but the fact is the human population will run out without co-operation with other nations gene pools.

At the last panel you can see her thinking up the plan for the girls to fight for his dick, because he was getting bored with the usual routine

So, did this manga get better? I dropped it around chapter 6 because the MC was grating.

>Want to read this.
>kissmanga deleted all lewd page.
>There is no other manga site that enable you to read continuously other than kissmanga.

If he ends up becoming gay for that guy I will laugh my fucking ass off and this will be officially the best manga I've ever read.

>He reads on kissmanga
>Doesn't even know how to load all pages simultaneously with tampermonkey

You don't deserve to read this.

>not one loli just in case
This world sure has no imagination.

Thanks for showing how retarded you are, you stupid dumbfuck.

MC was already called a med student prodigy.

It's just every fucking female is lying to him still like the current lying grandma at the hospital he is visiting everyday who is in touch with his supposedly missing girlfriend yet won't tell MC anything.

Also, number one doesn't seem to have any actual family members while MC's older brother is currently dying.

Why would they let little girls get impregnated instead of ripe mature ones

Because flawless genes guaranteed from her part.
Or just for fun, you take your pick.

>Doesn't even know how to load all pages simultaneously with tampermonkey

I don't know such thing exist. Link?

>Have 1st guy be the "Villian"
>He is actually likable/does what a normal single guy would do in this situation

And yet we are stuck with the MC

Nah, you are the one who can't judge for shit.

From how #1 only selects female celebrities and how he treated the female actress should show you he is a douche.

Look how excited he is in eating luxurious food everyday despite the fact he should have been informed how majority of the world is filled with refugees and only a certain few women don't have to depend on supplies by truck and don't wear raggy clothes.

Yet the last page showed it was all an act. Seems like you forgot that the only way the girls can get to eat food everyday while living better than the females outside is to get pregnant. Remember how number one said he was getting bored while eating lunch while his female agent was listening to his complaint. This was all set up. Everybody was acting and number one was just unaware of it,

MC is actually the stupid dumbfuck. That stupid faggot is putting his personal feelings over that of his country. It's his duty to procreate. What if there's a freak accident and he dies? That lowers the chances of japan's survival by a lot. Of course this could change if it turns out the female shadow government created the virus on purpose, which is likely.
TOP KEK!
>med student prodigy
doesn't change shit when you're only one person with limited time, but of course this is anime land where if you're a prodigy you can magically figure out the right answer in 1 week.

Except number 3's genes are already flawed by default.

Weak, short, near sighted, already graying/white hair and even his younger sister is bedridden with disease.

His genes would be the least desirable to pass on.

How is he likable. He doesn't do anything. He's a puppet. Should his kids die stillborn, he will be the first to be dissected by that insane, drugged up female scientist because nobody has direct evidence children born from the immune males will survive past childbirth because it took this long for number one to fertilize some women.

All the more reason for the female partner to have flawless genetics, wouldn't you say?

At least he is doing the only viable thing he can do right now that is working.

MC refuses to at least attempt to sleep with women while looking for a cure because
>MUH NOT-GIRLFRIEND MAY STILL BE AROUND AND I WILL FIND A CURE THAT NO ONE HAS FOUND IN 5 YEARS MYSELF

MC is selfish as fuck as he wants to have the best of everything without even trying something that can work.

Again, you're showing how much of a dumbfuck you are. The way number one is procreating isn't even done scientifically or properly.

They are not even having number one having only one on one sex just once a day with breaks just like how sperm donation clinics require for optimal fertile sperm.

Instead, he has constant sex which would actually lower the chances of fertilization since each ejaculation you produce, contains lesser amounts of sperm than before.

And if you used your fucking brain, the female leaders in charge seem to be fairly aware that they are not having number one mate the proper and most efficient way.

One of them even seems to use number one's mating time as masturbation material since privacy does not even exist in the building.

You don't seem to be aware of how DNA works.

A flawless female partner doesn't really help cover your flawed genetics at all.

Proof it is working? None of his children are born yet since some women only got fertilized just recently.

And yeah, MC has good reason to believe his girlfriend is alive based on her last video message to hm.

Not only that but MC could find a cure because that grandma he is seeing everyday in the current arc seems to have hidden knowledge since she is keeping contact with MC's missing girlfriend.

So MC isn't selfish as fuck because there is no proof that what number one is doing can actually produce male babies that will survive past childhood or if the babies he makes will be male or female. Number one could end up with more daughters than sons.

There's no guarantee if number one will only produce male children.

This chapter gave me the feeling that #1 will eventually end up hanging himself.
Actually, slow grandpa is also on that road. Guess the author intends to show that the "dream life" can also be hell on its own way

>I WAS BORN TO HOLD IT IN
HOLY FUCK, WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

At this point calling him a faggot is an insult to faggots.

If someone see this thread out of context, the one who keep hating MC is like retarded horny teenager.
>Muh sex

Well, unlike the women at the facility that were screened for health and shit and provided all their information, that women in the sauna is actually a complete stranger.

Not only that but having sex in a sauna would be one of the most retarded things to do.

Sex already causes you to sweat but in a sauna, you will get dehydrated was faster. Also, heat isn't really good for sperm. There is a reason why your testicles eventually drop when you reach puberty to keep your testicles away from your core body temperature.

Being in a sauna doesn't really put one in the mood for sex.

According to the last page, #1 is living the dream and everyone is pleased with how he is doing.

>not wanting to remain pure for your girlfriend
MC is right. Fuck the human race.

She wasn't even his girlfriend.

>There is no other manga site that enable you to read continuously other than kissmanga.
It sure is nice being an ignorant fag.

says that dumbfuck who backpedals from his own argument and projects onto me his own stupidity.
You reek of insecurity

He pretends he is in control when he is manipulated by his female agent. It was acting and number one was unaware of it.

That was a nice chance to help him
But you chose to be an ass about it

Mad that you got BTFO with logic? I like BTFOing retards like yourself.

>I'm really smart I comprehend manga better than ANYONE
>returns to his job at burgerking

>there are currently only five people capable of living on the Earth, including you
Sasuga staying home to care for your sick mother for 15 years
Please donate

>Says the third worlder who whores himself just so he could afford internet in his favela shithole.

Oh yeah? At least I didn't get raped by my father while my mother filmed it and sold it so they could afford cuban cigars!

I don't see any grand delusions of control from #1. He's just living a very comfortable routine but he can choose who he has sex with, despite being susceptible to the same feminine wiles that all men have been since the species began.

Why would someone spoonfeed you
Don't be a faggot and just look for another site

wew lads

Guess that post really got to you, favela monkey. Shame after sucking dick so much, you still chose internet over the AIDS medication you need so badly.

This thread sure got heated for no reason, eh?

Dang you're right. He should stop having sex with all those women.

>At least I didn't get raped by my father while my mother filmed it and sold it so they could afford cuban cigars!

Wew. Projecting much?

I have no idea why I even read this manga

THEY DIDN'T EVEN LIKE CUBAN CIGARS

Kill yourself you dumb Muslim fuck

I CAN'T TAKE A SHIT WITHOUT THINKING OF MY FATHER'S DICK IN MY ANUS

Are you okay? Autistic kiddo. I know it must suck taking your 2 fathers ahmeds and abdullah's dick every night inside your faggotasshole

The art, combined by the fact that it takes less than a minute to read a chapter?

>thinks that's the only place to stream uncompressed MANGA with all pages at once.
>doesn't SEE how pathetic his begging ONLINE for spoonfeed is.
Kek.
Don't tell him. Keep it between US cool dudes.

I'm just waiting till the fat dude wakes up so the cucking begins

And the old man with no face and with hypnosis power.

Cuck who?

use mangaloader

madokami is shit

Its pretty handy for downloading manga
You can also do it on the scanlators site, but then you have to a bit more work

The mc

Uncuckable

Who? There are multiple MC in this manga.

Are you telling me if you were in a Sauna with your lady and you see her naked, you wouldn't want any of that?

Who is the best agent?

Sauna is not for secks.

t finn

Karen>middle>MCs agent

#1 wasn't presented as an asshole. He was living it up with having sex with hot woman every day. Are you confusing what Sup Forums says versus what was actually being shown in panel?

same

Yes definitely Karen, much more fun than MC's agent.

Considering how they're running out of ways to stimulate the guy, it could very well be a possibility. There's only so many ways you get a man horny.

There's also the fact that the remaining one million males on the cyro are going to die soon when the cyro eventually fails. He has a short and strict time limit before all those males die, one of which is his brother. He's right in putting those male's lives ahead of everyone else.

grab em by the pussy, wettest 1 gets fucked first

Water is a horrible lubricant.

They have that 'well-fucked' expression, though. I dont' think they mind.

One of the guys being his brother is the only reason I can sympathize with his choice. I would probably do the same thing if family was in the Cryos.

Nobody is telling him to stop looking for the cure, but why not both? And don't tell me because he's totally focus on the research, because he spends like 3 chapters in hot springs.

Normally I hate cuck-shit, but
the mc deserves to get ntr'd.
His impotence makes me rage.

Fuck the ones not looking at you and the ones that are looking at you in a direct manner like second from the right. The ones timidly looking at you are probably trash.

>LOOK AT MC SURVIVE THIRTY MINUTES IN A SAUNA DESPITE THE FACT EARLIER HE PASSED THE FUCK OUT FROM A KISS FROM THE TIPSY NURSE
Can we even get fucking consistency? This is honest to god worse than "Potara is Forever, Oh wait no, that's only if you're Kais."

It's probably non-finnish sauna, so he was probably shivering.

>ntr manga

This board really went to shit

He seems pretty dickish during first introduction.
Quite a bro based on this chapter though.

Ha Ha, that's so fucking funny.
I literally had to write a paper back in high school biology on the affects of heat/cold to the body which included me spending a whole day researching saunas.
The fact the MC made it past 15 minutes alone is honestly as bad if not worse than Multiple Scholrosis being Cancer. You don't just say 'Let me have an endurance test in a Sauna' and last 30 minutes.
AND THEN CARRY A WOMAN WHO WEIGHS JUST AS MUCH AS HIM! HOLY SHIT WHY DIDN'T I REALIZE THIS SHIT SOONER!?

Even an actual homo would have attempted to sex some girls out of duty. MC is beyond saving.

The fag that doesn't fuck

Like I said, probably quite cold sauna. I'd guess below 60c.
Also past 15 minutes on what temp?

Where is this even going?
I was expecting the manga to pull some bullshit and tell me what a terrible dude #1 actually is or atleast how he's actually in a really bad situation.

But it didn't happen, it was a purely good chapter and nothing went wrong at all. I suppose this is to make us like this character so that it especially hurts when something bad happens to him.

Does anyone see a huge death flag coming for the first MC. Were gonna see shit flying around the corner unless the writers pull something out to save this manga.

Tipsy nurse slipped him some of her hooch when they kissed. Sir Impotent is one of those pussy bitches that are allergic to liquor.

Fucking slayed, original poster must be butt mad from this since its funny and probably true.

Very much this, he just needs to fuck to fill a quota, there isn't some retarded shit required like surrounding him to warm up relationships.

If he wants to use lab equipment, he has to fuck, simple as that. You'd think this beta fag would be relishing at the chance, or an agreement. The danger of his past relationships itnerfering with a pattern to control his way of life, would of been better writing if he worked to break out of the situation and his way of thinking. Instead he takes beta Japanese male stance, and gets fucking distracted all the time.
Also medical prodigy my ass since he isn't slaving away at medical books with every chapters stupid conversations.