Is this the greatest ending of all time?

Is this the greatest ending of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

bakapervert.wordpress.com/magika-vol-13-chapter-2-super-nights-pro-wrestling-time/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> greatest ending of all time
>「Ehehe, I think I’m pregnant」Mio smiled flaccidly. 「I think me too」「Me too」「Me too」「It feels like I’m pregnant with two at the front and back」「That might be poop you know?」

What the heck's that from?

bakapervert.wordpress.com/magika-vol-13-chapter-2-super-nights-pro-wrestling-time/

I can't see Kuesu's body without think that she lost half abdomen.

That's not Needless.

Sadly part 2 never

But thanks that she became immortal.

Wait, MC actually fucked them in Magika? I stopped reading this back in 2014 since the translation was abysmal.

>didn't fuck main(best) girl

>using「」 instead of ""
Absolutely disgusting.

eric

Holy fuck I remember watching the anime.

That shit was fucking amazing.

the ending makes green simon a girl at the end because why not?

Severe lack of lolis, for Needless.

>implying he didn't fuck big fat cat tats

That's not Yomeiro Choice.

To me it's Nice Boat.

This, but the Omamori's one is pretty good too.

I'd have called it shit if it wasn't for the childhood friend getting excluded, that made it 10/10.

Yomeiro Choice got so fucking intense at the end, and yet somehow managed to pull it off.
I wasn't expecting a hard look at the shallowness of most love, and Chinese Cartoon love in particular, and yet at the end manage to make a happy and glowing resolution that doesn't feel forced.

Hell yes.
Worst girl getting shunted, I only wish FAT CAT TATS went full pheromones and pounced on MC on the last page.

kek true that, the childhood friend was ok but the snake loli or the witch were much much better.

Hell yeah, I love that fucking manga, I read it everytime I feel down.

>pregnant
>good end
wat

>not wanting to impregnate girls to have new baby girls to play with soon

>after they have the baby you won't be the most important person in their life anymore
>they'll probably get fat and ugly

It's not true, when I would be there to play with her and her baby, in every possible ways.

Enjoy changing diapers, being permanently derived of sleep, constantly having to watch it and all the messy dirty shit you have to deal with.

That's not ending. That's just a beginning. Ending will be when he impregnates Leme.

Care to explain how it ended?

>Enjoy changing diapers
Oh, I will. I will.

kore wa zombie desu ka had a harem end

The ending that TLR Darkness should have had. How the FUCK did Yabuki screw that up?

A reasonable person
Someone that needs to leave the gene pool

Maybe I'm becoming too sane for Sup Forums

Maybe you should just fuck off normalfag.

He loved his ex-wife so much.

That women is a piece of crap and all the readers of TLR know this. Don't know what was going on through her head to betray such a famous and popular mangaka like him. Basically ruined her reputation and threw away any respect she had.

But didn't they rape him while unconscious? If he fugged witch and snake loli by his own volition then I would agree. Also cat missing it out.

I remember this, but did the LNs went this way too? I recall the manga ended months before the last volume of those came out so I always felt like this wasn't canon.

Not really. It had a "Saras registered Ayumu and herself as married without Ayumu knowing"-end

It was released as a bonus chapter to the artbook, but Yuto had sex with Himari off-screen. Himari actually rubs it in to the other girls that she had sex with Yuto while he was awake while the other girls fucked him while he was asleep.

why isn't that translate?

Most people aren't even aware that the chapter exists, but it was apparently included in final volume for the English release.