Anyone notice terrorist attacks in the west have sort of died down?

Anyone notice terrorist attacks in the west have sort of died down?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/yaalon-i-would-prefer-islamic-state-to-iran-in-syria/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're still there, they just aren't "in" right now. Just like school shootings and "unarmed black man" shit.

You're literally welcome

maybe because the intelligence agencies that were coordinating them have bigger problems

if you have an attack everyday eventually nobody will care. ((they)) have to space them out for maximum impact.

ISIS was killed

No thanks to you, and you're trying to cause more unrest by promoting some kurdish republic to radicalize more future terrorists

ISIS took a big hit in iraq, of course.

With thanks to us and the thousand of Mossad agents your countries hired.

And Kurds deserve a country away from Muslims like every human being
>NOTICE: Human being
does.

Yeah I was thinking the same not long ago.
Are daesh finished?

ISIL was BTFO and consequently so was their online propaganda. So there's less bad goys doing their bidding in Western countries.

"I would prefer Islamic State to Iran in Syria"
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-i-would-prefer-islamic-state-to-iran-in-syria/

bs kike

It's almost as if the Deep State has more things to worry about these days and their ISIS puppets are off the payroll.

I think it may be because of Winter
Makes logistics hard for that kind of thing, and there aren’t as many big events to cause casualties in
Brown people kinda just slow down during Winter

ubiquitous rapings and stabbings
loosening of wheel bolts
stones being thrown from highway viaducts
drunk people 'accidentally' drowning
'gas explosions'
bus 'accidents'
trains derailing

Last one was in Melbourne just before Xmas. Heard the sirens from the pub i was at.

Watched the cops and the media deep six the story in real time - that was the scary part

Actually you're right. I can't recall any incidendt since the fallout in Vegas

Most likely it is due to the season though. More crowds moving around in summer

Trump's got them on the run. One more thing he doesn't get credit for.

It's almost as if ISIS wanted to influence key elections in europe and america in 2015, 2016 and 2017

This is literally only because every public space is now barrierofpeaced to fuck

Deep State Jews don't have time to get their ISIS costumes from the dry cleaner. Too busy trying to forge Russia emails to BTFO Dorito Hitler in the White House.

Then they have to pick a nigger Communist tranny to be the #revolution figurehead in 2020.

Wait until Bomba-Ramadan. It's my favorite red-pilled month of the year.

>have sort of died down?
no, the gang rapes and stabbings just don't make it past local news now

Don't worry, our governments are flying them back here

They cut off McCain’s honeypot

If you count the big terror attacks, sure it has been a while. The daily terror continues. The media does everything to not report it in Denmark. So when cars are being set on fire on a regular basis now, they don't report it. When stones are being thrown from bridges unto cars and in some instances killing people, only the severe ones get mentioned. And I could go on. No, it is not getting better, it is getting worse.

Problems at home. Memo and state of the Union.

Mossad probably too busy trying to plot a Russian false flag at the address.

I LOVE YOU WINTER CHAN!

All it took was the imposition of an intrusive security state and universal surveillance!

that's because we live in a police state now. there's fucking government everywhere you look.

This but unironically
t. CIA

Quick rundown

Trump ended ISIS