And so begins the media push

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vt9UZo32KMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly, this movie doesn't look interesting at all. Just another marvel movie, except the main character is black...

I refuse to watch this. I'm not even going to download it.

Exactly.

There isn't anything of interest, just the gimmick of an african-american lead.

The time for whites to blindly consume escapist entertainment from the kikes has past.
Boycott Hollywood or you're just another zog pawn.

>The First Reactions to Black Panther Sound Like Marvel Has Crowned a New King

They misspelled Kang.

Oh, I'm on the boycott wagon. Though I did see Gone With the Wind this weekend via a retro cinema program.

I wonder if white fanfags while go and see this.

>Media pushes it hard
Good! I hope they go full force. The more they push, the faster people will be fed up, thus making some more people aware. And maybe satire will be memed with it by youtubers.

>defining cinematic moment
>fucking super hero movie

They build it up before hand cause they know its going to flop, so they can blame white people for its terrible reviews, ratings, etc. Old hat

>incoming rotten tomatoes giving it their first ever %200 rating.

Not gonna watch this but I'm calling it now: BP will rek Captain America handily (for whatever reason) and everyone will cheer and not realize the hilariously grim implications.

Holy obvious CGI Batman.

Is that a fucking pyramid at the end

The only one movie with good written nigger protagonist.

>fought forces of evil without daddies kingdom
>was raised by a cranky white guy
>orphaned through vampire violence
>dated a legit hot black woman who was well educated
>drove the most baller ride outside of Batman's Tumbler
>jammed to j-pop and techno beats while wrecking immortal blood suckers
>can fit 7-10 movie poster poses while spin kicking my way through vampire horde
>wear sun glasses 24/7

>ICONIC!
>ASTONISHING
>ACTION-PACKED!
>VISUAL FEAST!
>SPECTACLE!
>GROUNDBREAKING!
>THE CITIZEN KANE OF OUR GENERATION!
It's gonna be shit.

even bollywood has better cgi

It's gonna be exactly that, and the actual user reviews are gonna be terrible.
>muh white supremacists
>muh racism
>muh cultural change and diversity

they'll probably shut down public reviews due to "racism" or some shit.

i know u guys are just here to bash but that is an amazing setting yet one of the worst action scenes iv ever seen

I tell you something kinda sad. I like watching WWE because I feel it is the most honest show I can watch.
>hey guys shits fake just have fun

>im gonna pay and watch it

And the jew got you again, my friend.
I hope you will be clever enough to watch it in an online stream for free.

Would be glorious, it would just let people see how desperate media kikes are.

D E F I N I N G
E
F
I
N
I
N
G

its amazing how generic these comments are they may aswell write mundane im paid/10 and im supposed to like it it looks shit but then again im not a huge fan of alot of the marvel films

What do you like about the setting?

Green lantern failed because of this much CGI. Not expecting much, thos scene looks wack as fuck, and I genuinely like Black Panther.

pyramids are cool neo pyramids are cool has a modern vibe litterly only talking about the small clip modern vibe with ancient knowledge feel isnt bad still its nothing original

Everyone should be prating this nonsense and putting it on twitch, dailymotion, and jewtube for everyone to watch for free

The media are doubling down on the stupidity, because their polling is still showing 'success', ie majority of population mega blue pilled. What they seem to have forgotten is that cognitive dissonance can only last so long.

When the levees break in the minds of the normies, the backlash will be immense and the right will surge.

#BoycottHollywood

inb4

>Black Panther's weak opening weekend performance is actually a good thing, here's why

>also racism.

>capeshit

That's all they are making these days.. Superhero movies.
#BoycottHollywood

#BoycottHollywood

What a great way to stop gang funding, use CGI instead of paying the actors for more scenes!

Damn son. They really don't exaggerate when they say intelligence in exclusive to whites. You talk like that in your native tongue?

Dear god this looks terrible.
"90's tv series for kids" level of cgi.

It's funny he seems like a badass in his own movie but if they team him up with the avengers he won't be shit compared to Thor.

haha

also it would be a good time to push for #blaxit now

point out 1 observation that is incorrect or do you also hate

>lists iconic films with pyramids

>black superhero movie
>DEFINING CINEMATIC MOMENT

will niggers demand that whites stay away because it's a black thang?

Looks like the same special effect team from Amazing Spiderman 2 and the FF Reboot.
Well, at least we have some trashing material.

Yep it gives them good "reasons" for censorship. It's why a lot of the major news networks don't allow comments on their articles anymore. Can't have those pesky goyim dropping too many red pills

10 MOVIES WHITE PEOPLE CANT UNDERSTAND

Just type in your native tongue and I'll put it through a translator, I can't make heads or tails from your syntax. Any white britbros able to tell me who is responsible for teaching the Queen's English? This is disgraceful.

what's black panthers name, Tyquandre? Does he fight crime in Atlanta, Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, Camden? If not then it's garbage

Isn't this the bulletpoint premise of all three BLADE movies?

no, ignore it
top gear wouldn't be so popular around the world if not for illegal sharing
piracy doesn't always have negative effect. If there was no piracy do you think Windows woul dhave 90% of market share for PC OSes? I don't think so.

Who cares? The Kangz already live in a fantasy world. You shouldn't be bothered that the (comic book industry))) is catering to their delusions.

never happen but a funny thought.
what if all the blacks went back to Africa with the thought of creating Wakanda?
And they partially succeeded is creating a country that was democratically controlled and prosperous.
The native Africans would mount a war against them claiming the white devil is suppressing them.

Thought I was watching some GI Joe animated shit with that CGI, fuckin hell

>5 reasons why you're racist if you don't pay $15 to watch Black Panther

#BoycottHollywood

no original thought continues same delapadeted argument

you are pathetic friend its sad

>im gonna pay and watch it
Where the fuck did I say that? I didn't watch Incredible Hulk, I'm not watching this. Even watching it for free costs time and attention and I'm not wiling to give this movie either.

Now... Ant-Man and Wasp on the other hand looks fun as hell and without the stupid hamfisted diversity globalism messages.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OntVY2igLw

Fuckin' Blade.

Bad idea, there are already plenty of good sites for streams. If this niggerfest tanked, they would use any excuse for it doing so and pirates would give them the excuse.
Also risk of getting caught and sued, when media cries about racist pirates, sites could go on a witch hunt and deck everybody.

Just tell people where to watch it online.

guilty whites will watch this for the same reason they voted for obama, white guilt.

It's like these people never saw Blade. First successful Marvel movie, Comic book movie that got X-Men funded...black lead, white villain, black woman scientist was the 2nd main character and she was useful and a hero in her own right. But they are pretending Black Panther is the first and only movie. Plus Blade was fucking awesome. Mutha fuckas always tryna ice skate up hill.

I legitimately thought that this was some PS2 game footage at first. Not even joking.

>Will save blockbusters
I thought The Last Jedi was a success....

Another Tyler Perry Movie?

the main character isn't black, hes a nigger.

Lmao sod off paki, pyramids aren't cool. How brown do you need to be to think a pile of rocks counts as an aesthetic? UK will be Trumped soon, then you'll have to go back to eating ash cakes and fucking goats

nigger super hero
nigger crime fighter

topkek

Marvel knew they could get some "Gib me Dats" cash real easy with this film.

>thinks pyramids are not cool

into the trash you go

Just like Wonder Woman, praise for it's social """importance"""" and not it's actual talent and depth.

>Black Panther failing to recoup production costs is actually a slap in the face to white supremacists

WATCH THE MOVIE, BIGOT

I bet it sucks

>who cares
>the chad vocal critik vs the virgin flag larper

Show your flag, shill. People with the "who cares" opinion are weak and cant form any opinion on anything. kys.

Nigger have you even heard of masonry?

The first Blade movie was good. And IIRC there wasn't any cultural marxist elements.

All my friends are saying how bored they are of superhero movies

I haven't even watched the "good" ones recently (Wonder Woman, Thor 2 etc) let alone all the crappy shit and the endless stream of series.

Black Panther is probably going to be the catalyst that brings this whole genre crumbling down.

Marvel already cancelled all the SJW crap from comics after sales cratered.

Never spread the enemy's propaganda.

I will pirate it

that's exactly why I am skipping this one entirely

nigger.
you're allowed to say nigger here.

>People with the "who cares" opinion are weak and cant form any opinion on anything.
I already offered my opinion, fuccboi. The MSM was obviously going to promote this movie. I don't see why anyone here would be bothered by that.

and all capeshit is the same nowadays. The excitement is always supposed to be derived from an expensive CGI scene instead of any acting or choreographed martial arts. And they always have to shit on one movie/series by shoving another super hero in it so he's known before he gets his own spinoff. CAPE FUCKING SHIT

You didnt say anything about about watching it, just wanted to be sure you dont think about wasting money on kikewood dogshit.
I see it the same way, a lot of modern movies arent even worth the streaming time.

Make sure you loudly and publicly speak out against the nigger movie so everyone knows we racists hate it and if it doesn't become a big hit then we win!

Masonry is not "pile of rocks" tier. Pyramid is. Rule of thumb: if shades can do it (and they BARELY built the pyramids, even with the world's most massive slave force), it isn't impressive. Stonehenge is impressive, Intiwuatana can suck my dick

hahahaha, holy shit, thanks!!!

>gollywood

youtube.com/watch?v=vt9UZo32KMk

what you think guys?

Too bad Nogs aren't tech savvy. How funny it would be if all of them stole it

To be fair it's probably partly their money in the first place. Can EBT buy tickets?

>Gollywog
Lol

Actually, I didn't realize this myself, but the new one is Thor 3... There was a 2nd one released a few years back I never even heard of. They're OK at best.