How do we secure the existence of our people and a future for white children?

How do we secure the existence of our people and a future for white children?

Other urls found in this thread:

missionlocal.org/2018/01/ice-raid-false-alarms-throw-sf-mission-community-into-panic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao vodkanigger

Kick-start a whole propaganda project to promote the traditional nuclear family.

BRRRRRRRRTTTTT

By posting threads about how to secure the existence of your people and a future for white children on Sup Forums constantly.

Gas all soyboys

do you want krokodil?

Awakening the white racial conciousness and promoting healthy lifestyles for you and your white brothers/sisters

She's Jewish. Quit trying to goy us with this pic.

Fat fingers, do not want

By sticking your wee wee in a hoo hoo.

1) Our people are not tour people, ruskies aren't white just like Poos are their own race as are dirty Anglos
2) You could probably start by not posting a mixed race slut

I compulsively save every pic of a beutiful and sexy girl that is used as a thread starter.
I seriously hope noone ever puts jailbait as the thread header or Imma gonna get v&.

>v&
She isn't naked or having sex.

I immediately stripped her naked in my mind.
The clothing just makes it more of a tease.

The pic was taken in Israel due to the Hebrew on the building behind her. The ugly Jew nose gives it away too. Don't try so hard, okay?

Idk, I just don’t date non-white
I can’t be outspoken about politics so I just strive to have a white family in the future.

>ruskies aren't white

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

This picture from tel aviv.

Her nose looks fine, don't larp so hard you fucking retard

Agreed.

>How do we secure the existence of our people and a future for white children?
What for? I like asin women.

What am I larping as exactly? You make wild claims without providing evidence or reason yet I'm the retard? Don't try so hard, okay?

the 2% jew in her is not what makes her attractive

Abolish Capitalism

But what if I like a girl who is 2/3 Asian (Mongoloid), 1/3 Caucasian?

56% face hiding behind le wojak face! How do redditors come up with such great comebacks?

stop fucking up the middle east.
oh and gas the israelis.

pic related

you know your a polack when you see the Jewish letters on the building before the tits

But this is strawman. Firstly the girl like isn't fully yellow, secondly I don't have ''yellow fever'', and thirdly I like pretty women within all races especially if I see them as family/mother material.

I'm not all authoitarian/autistic on the whole 'race issue' like the degenerate meth addicted sperg with a toothbrush moustache who absolutely destroyed any form of right wing politics rising within the west post-1940s

I smell an amerimutt, am I wrong?

>and thirdly I like pretty women within all races
your a nigger lover?
>like the degenerate meth addicted sperg
where is the evidence that hitler did meth?

I'm English/Irish/Italian/Norman. I'm Europeans

Ah, an amerimutt. Mix it up all you want as long as you stay out of this continent

you cant. all you can do is delay the inevitable for a year or two.
the white race will be blacked and destroyed, and the west with it. not like i approve this, but it is what it is

By securing our borders and enforcing our laws.

Many sanctuary cities have organizations that aid and abet illegal immigrants. By having rapid response teams that act on tips of impending ICE raids, they encourage and promote the continuation of criminal activity.

COMMENCE ICING
This operation is in the same spirit of Right Wing Safety Squads in that we intend to disrupt if not outright stop their ability to spread their subversion. This will be done through wasting their resources. This also has the potential to shut them down entirely if they overstep and commit a crime themselves such as obstruction of justice.
>False raids will make these organizations waste time, manpower, and money chasing nothing.
>There is no way for any of these organizations to know the veracity of the tips.
>Create a panic in the illegal communities.
>The loss of feeling safe could be enough to send the illegal immigrants packing on their own.

In addition to this, the news could be gold. The leftists who are beyond reasoning with will see it as white supremacy in action, racism, blah blah blah who cares, but anyone on the fence will see the stuff like posting security (as if they can or will do anything about it) as absurd. Robbing them of yet another subversive tool is the best way to put them down.

Proof of concept: >missionlocal.org/2018/01/ice-raid-false-alarms-throw-sf-mission-community-into-panic/

Make the white children work to feed the blacks.

Isn't a ''nigger lover'' someone who targets blacks? It's no different to the people with ''yellow fever'' who goes out of their way to target asians. Again, reread what I said. I don't have a racial fever, I just like women who are pretty and nice/feminine, and if herems (polygamy) was actually legal, I'd try and have many decent women within my circle, not matter what race they are.

>where is the evidence that hitler did meth?
It doesn't matter weather he wa or not overall. I was a degenerate too in my teens. You can't argue that he absulutely helped destroy any form of right wing, nationalist (even civic), conservative, or any form of civilised patriarchal structure that kept people happy. You can't argue that he is ''literallt le devil'' among normfags.

Men who didn't taste asin pussy in his life isn't real men. Fact.

>full pouty lips
>small, straight nose
>blue eyes
>sandy blonde hair
>proportionate tits
Yeah, she's not jewish.

I successfully knocked up my wife with our first child. Please post ultra-trad/conservative females or images of women with babies I can send to her to program her mind into being far more right wing than ever before.

I want the 14 words on her soul.

She has blue eyes, kid has black.
>pic related

Yes we need more vodka

Give me White Wimmin to breed.

She's getting a kosher dick. Thats what important.

more?

This is the shit I'm talking about. Saved and sent.

nice flag

Both my parents have brown eyes and brown hair, I have brown eyes and brown hair, my older sister has blue eyes and honey coloured hair, while my youner sister has blue eyes and brown hair

This is Sup Forums mate. You clearly want to fit in, so dont avatarfag this hard.

>t. Democrat strategist

Your sisters won the lottery.
Please don't breed with blue eyed people yourself.
more it is then

I thought this was more in your taste?

that is what I thought, thank you for clarifying this, It's just JIDF playing their sneaky tactics

>won lottery
Not really. My older sister is you stereotypical ''roastie'' unfortunately, although she is very nice. My younger sister has just came out of withdrawal symtoms thankfully.

>muh blue eyed blonde hair race
Go and speak to your norduck friends and talk about how you great nordic society is right now.
Also, Italy has a higher IQ than most nordic/baltic/slav nations, AND they have had to include niggers they let in

Oh right the building in the background actually got writings in kosher letters upon it

>Men who didn't taste asin pussy in his life isn't real men. Fact.
are you that weed smoking ruski i met like a month ago?

>Isn't a ''nigger lover'' someone who targets blacks?
nah the act of prefering blacks over ones own race includes it.

god bless deepfakes

You're the best

>She's getting a kosher dick.
and you will get the gas chamber.

>Go and speak to your norduck friends and talk about how you great nordic society is right now.
blondes are simply more nice looking for a larger amount of people especially those ukri bitches.

1. Marry a tradgirl who considers herself white and discourage race-mixing among your children.
2. Start ridiculing race-mixing propaganda where you are able.
3. Watch the Overton Window begin to shift in favor of ethnonationalism.

>LARPing sandnigger

You don't understand women's naturallity. They'll go for the top 20% of men, no matter what race.
I used to live in a multiracial town, and any girl would go for ''le subhuman'' who has charisma, intelligence (plus good job) with a non degenerate body, and the street smart ''shitskin'' over a shy and boring feminine loser within their own race.

"The family is a haven in a heartless world" - Christopher Lasch
Our world has grown cruel, our way of life is threatened, and our nation is staring into hard times.
Fear not! The white man is no stranger to hard times, as our ancestors proved by the conquering of themselves, and the land they were destined to take.
Like the men before us, we will carry our traditions, our culture and our race once again to the frontiers of manhood.
It is slothfulness and complacency that has lead us astray, but this divine task is in our blood. Join us in Maine to not only preserve what is ours but to rekindle the flame of our forefathers and pioneer the revival of our People!

If you wish to join the Colony, join us here: 5T5PBAD, this is organized over discord.
We intend to go to Maine, start our families, and take control of the county. We will not separate from the government, but instead we will reform it from within. We already have people on the ground in Maine. Join us; save your children, your family, your Nation.

>LARPing
i'm not larping you stupid mutt.
>who has charisma, intelligence (plus good job) with a non degenerate body, and the street smart ''shitskin'' over a shy and boring feminine loser within their own race.
alpha beta dynamic that's the thing muslem/black men are simply more chad than western men.

how do we go about solving this?

>You don't understand women's naturallity. They'll go for the top 20% of men, no matter what race.
there is a preference for whites and interracial marries fail more than same race ones let me see if i can find the stats.

>blondes are simply more nice looking for a larger amount of people especially those ukri bitches.

I mean, the woman can look nice as certain eye candy (if you're into shallow blue eyes), but most 'nordic' men (like the women) are boring as fuck, and have no personality or sense of 'outgoing-ness'. And this is why it doesn't suprise me why these nordic shits are the most cucked while ahmed is going out there spreading his seed and putting women under his patriarchal role.

Fuck nordcucks, man. At least look towards Southern Euros for some kind of male supremecy. They actually made civilisations.

man folk culture is some creepy ass shit
I don't want nothin to do with that shit

>are you that weed smoking ruski i met like a month ago?
Yep, Wusaap :DD

bump

>how do we go about solving this?
onyly way you can solve this by maintaining a civilisation, is keeping both your men and women in check.

But, conservative society doesn't always equal ''pure'' women. I once ''dated'' an Iranian atheist woman who had devout muslim siblings. Her sister was ''conservative'' as fuck in front of her beta husband, but she'd think of many other gays fucking her.

Slut-ism will always exist. It's only societies/religions that just supress it.

>out there spreading his seed and putting women under his patriarchal role.
that's the thing women love alpha males most western males are spoiled millennials who have never seen hardship in there life.
also the exotic new race aspect.

>man folk culture is some creepy ass shit
no it's not there is nothing more honarable than preserving your culture.

>Yep, Wusaap :DD
lmaooo how you doing?
still can't keep your hands of the weed?

>onyly way you can solve this by maintaining a civilisation, is keeping both your men and women in check.

religion can fill that role along side traditionalism.

>Slut-ism will always exist. It's only societies/religions that just supress it.

that's why society has to suppress our animalistic nature and keep it in check.

that's some creepy ass cracka shit

a new culture is forming, let the old one die
you might be too scared
you a little baby do

That's so beautiful

>that's the thing women love alpha males most western males are spoiled millennials who have never seen hardship in there life.
Pic related is what the western male is turning into. Im'm aware that ''beta'' has always been a thing for the 80% of losers within a civilisation, but modern western ''men'' have become terrible.

>a new culture is forming,
an unsustainable jewish one that seeks to destroy the nuclear family.
the cancer of ((consumerism))

>who absolutely destroyed any form of right wing politics
It wasn't him though but the victors. If you defeat an enemy why would you allow them to rebuild...

Whats wrong with Reddit? its where i get my morning Sup Forums highlights with my almond milk..

>Pic related is what the western male is turning into. Im'm aware that ''beta'' has always been a thing for the 80% of losers within a civilisation, but modern western ''men'' have become terrible.

my god.. it's even wore than i thought you need to go full 1488 or your society will collapse.
the thing is that it's getting worse too.

>lmaooo how you doing?
Pretty fine. Visited friendos in Kazan last weekend. Turan girls, echpochmak and hookah. Was nice.
How is you, still hate borsch?

good job OP you're pissing off the shills
>how
use the democratic process, debating, rhetoric, dropping redpills and waking our people up as long as it still works

How do I meet women Sup Forums?

I just graduated college. Working a 9-5 office job with a bunch of old fools. After work I'll probably go to the gym, then go home. Maybe run some errands. I never see women my age walking around.

>Pretty fine. Visited friendos in Kazan last weekend. Turan girls, echpochmak and hookah. Was nice.

became muslem like 3 weeks ago started and started a course on russian 1 week ago:D:D

>How is you, still hate borsch?
i made some myself this weekend it tastes fucking amazing when you make it yourself.

Any society will collapse if the men become 'weak'. It's even happening in South Korea and Jpan right now. Even ''Communist'' China is fucked.

Don't babies usually have black eyes until they get a little older and the iris shows more..?

>Any society will collapse if the men become 'weak'. It's even happening in South Korea and Jpan right now. Even ''Communist'' China is fucked.

>weak men create hard times
>hard times create strong men
the cycle repeats itself .

>Don't babies usually have black eyes until they get a little older and the iris shows more..?
no.

>Maybe run some errands. I never see women my age walking around.

go to your local moscua or church and meet some trad girls there.
or go to a small town that's weary of niggers

>tastes fucking amazing when you make it yourself.
My nigga. This is only right way to eat like white man.
>became muslem like 3 weeks ago started and started a course on russian 1 week ago:D:D
Cool. I tried read Quran once, after a good joint. Couldn't say shit went well ddd

>My nigga. This is only right way to eat like white man.
dam right you slavs got some good fucking food.
you still have your ukri bitch?
>Cool. I tried read Quran once, after a good joint. Couldn't say shit went well ddd

what happened lmao?

I think if you do the benis with the vagein it does babyu

>you still have your ukri bitch?
No, it was a couple years ago. My current gf is kazakh hapa from middle class family. I did some investments in my pothead life, so we gonna merry soon. Probably.
>what happened lmao?
I started to feel mujaheddin so i burned that shit afterwards. True story d

That's a happa that won the gene lottery.
Pic related is what actual Asians look like.

Our asians a bit different from jungle/island gooks. Kazakh women especially hapa has good formed bodies mostly, unlike classic gooks.