What REALLY happened that day, Sup Forums?

What REALLY happened that day, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

x-files.wikia.com/wiki/Pilot_(The_Lone_Gunmen)
youtube.com/watch?v=gOlybRtTnpM
youtu.be/q99k2r6GeS4
i.imgur.com/H6a6v5m.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I shot him

Probably kikes.

The illuminati sacrificed him in a temple to the sun

a 6.5mm bullet hit him in the head at around 2600 fps.

Bankers in cahoots with intel factions and mafia took their power back.
They did.
JFK was about to change the monetary system.

do you really not know?

best analysis of the event and motivations are to be found in "Everything's A Rich Mans Trick"

you can easily find it on youtube. Its long, but nicely detailed with lots of extending details.

TL;DR - a bunch of mafiosos / rich people / fascists / intelligence agencies got together to murder a decent and much loved politician. They got away with it despite cocking it up royally. Then the internet crept up on them and here we. Enjoy your stay on Sup Forums

>I shot him

fokin new it ya gaaaaay

Bravo!

Really there's only a handful of reasonable timelines but some things are certain no matter what happened: 1. LHO was certainly an intelligence asset, you literally couldn't write a more suspicious background. The issue is who he was actually loyal to. Was he sheepdipped as a commie (likely) or was he actually a double for them? At any rate,

Someone either took the 3rd shot from daltex, or Oswald just succeeded. You wouldn't put a non professional up to it, but you would put him up there as a patsy which is more likely if there was indeed a conspiracy. Funny that the third bullet exploded into a thousand fragments also, the kill shot was thus untraceable. His other rounds didn't seem to have a problem going through two people, hitting bone and remaining intact. The best patsy is one who actually took some shots.

Anyways his behavior after the shooting is utterly bizarre. Imagine taking the first two shots, lining upo a third, and seeing his head explode before you take your next shot... you'd know at that point you'd been set up.

If he was loyal to the commies it would have been easy for intelligence to lead him on with a Russian or Cuban operative of their own.

There too much going on though to say anything for sure, the Fed strategy seems to have been to make such a hash of the event, with endless coincidences, false leads, suspicious connections, poor investigation etc. What I can say is that the event is thoroughly suspicious from top to bottom.

I needed to do it user, he was going to get rid of anime.

Israel killed JFK

I think it was a natural alignment of interests from the CIA, oil men in texas/LBJ primarily. Maybe with a few other actors associated with the two groups like certain crime/mob elements.

Mossad killed JFK.

>JFK gives speech talking mad shit about secret societies and why we shouldn't have them.
>Powers that be decide to kill him
>Bush Sr. (Skull and Bones member), head of the Clowns In America .
>Facilitates this happening.

kek

It was John Wilks Booth

I've never seen this stormdrain theory.

That's because (((they))) are masters at misdirection

why did she climb out of the car?

there were a sniper hiding in the sewers

Also. 9/11 used remote controlled planes.

Look at the synopsis for this episode. They spit in our faces.

x-files.wikia.com/wiki/Pilot_(The_Lone_Gunmen)

The story is that it was to get his brains. Anyways, the driver shooter, storm drain shooter, and yes, the grassy knoll shooter lines are all disinfo.

Idk why but I thought this was going to be a thread about formula 1 race track safety officials getting chopped in half by the cars.
Slightly disappointing.

I Believe the William Cooper conspiracy.
Although the video he is talking about has been proven to been a forgery he brings up a lot of good points and unlike most conspiracy fags actually sounds intelligent.
He kind of miffed on the 2 billion dead by the year 2000 tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=gOlybRtTnpM

bomb implant

Jackie killed him with an invisible gun. She was tired of old Johnny tramping around with Hollywood harlots. She was real tired. When the secret service realized what happened, one of the agents got in a time machine and pretended to be Oswald. He took the fall for Jackie.

What is this from?

youtu.be/q99k2r6GeS4

X files

Is this the Xfiles episode?

overdosed on redpills

Yup. X files got this right. Also Lone Gunman got remote controlled planes on 9/11 right

Jews
Funded
Killer

MOSSAD DID IT

Thanks

Jews funded mossad, kek.

Israel is fucked

Oswald shot at him or even hit him but there was at least a second shooter in the grassy knoll. There is no way Oswald took that many shots with the gun he was using and The Warren Commission's official report of events is pleb tier garbage.

The trajectories from daltex and the TSBD are identical.

If you'd ever been to DP you'd know that the sewer shots, grassy knoll shots, etc. would just be very very difficult and a professional would know better than to take a high risk shot like that. The car would be moving across your field, and you'd have a really short window. Idk the train overpass would be decent but it's just too visible and all. Same with the grassy knoll too.

Oswald gets put up to it (many possibilities for they could have achieved that), he takes some shots, actually does a decent job suprisingly, then a professional finishes it with a frangible round from his exact trajectory.

Redpill: there's no Israel atm, there's Satan's throne, called as Israel. Real Israel will shine again, after the fall of the dragon.

Nigger. Israel the country won't exist soon

we need to come together and expose mossad on wikipedia

at least on the talk page for the article on mossad

we'll never know

>nigger
Using tool for goyim. Most of the modern (((jews))) aren't real Jews. They're synagogue of satan.
Jesus is the only hope for Jews.

All the various NWO factions agreed JFK was a massive threat to their plans. George H.W. Bush plotted it with the CIA. There were multiple shooters in place, not sure if it was really Oswald that scored the hit.

>Jesus is the only hope for Jews.
Agreed.

Oswald was probably just a fall guy.
All their operations they love having a single believable scapegoat.

ISRAEL IS ILLEGITIMATE

LBJ really wanted to be president

>Jesus said he's the truth and the way
>He also said that only the truth will set us free
>"Israel" was created by tons of lies put together and forced upon many nations creating wars and destructing many lives
>Jews are still exiled
There's no Israel yet.

It doesn't really matter at the end of the day desu. Bush Sr. and the CIA did JFK

what if nobody shot and his head just did that

And he was about to get knocked off the ticket as VP, and furthermore, was gonna get rolled up in the Bobby baker scandal which was very serious trouble for him. There was really only one way out- becoming president asap.

You're gonna be living in Palestine cocksucker.

JFK never existed at all

No one will tell me, that this thing existing on Palestine's soil is real Israel. It was created by bunch of lies and conspiracies, that ruined this world and created so much chaos. Zionism is the real antisemitism.

>Probably

'JFK to 9/11 everything is a rich man's trick'

She was in complete disbelief and shock at what had just happened, so she decided the best course of action was to retrieve a piece of skull/brain matter from the trunk.

The real Jews, as referred to in the Bible, were cast into the wind by the Romans over a thousand years ago.

Kennedy wanted to pull missiles out of range of Russian, got shot, missiles stayed.

They lived here. Some still are living. You think that why those fake ones were killing them? They used them as the 'sacrifice', for their own goals.

some irish nigga got btfo by whatever the news said famalam

>i...i can put it back together

Grief is a hell of a drug, thats pretty sad
I always thought she was trying to reach for a hood or something and the acceleration knocked her over

why are all conspiracies antisemetic

i.imgur.com/H6a6v5m.gif

He DID massively weaken the missile presence in Europe as a concession in the Cuban Missile crisis, something they kept secret for like 20 years- so it wouldnt look like a bad deal. The intelligence agencies were partly motivated by that act and the bay of pigs stuff.

Favorite Theory: JFK was suicidal and set up his own assassination.

Most Likely: Oswald did it, but (((who))) put him up to it?

Antisemitism isn't a word

JFK was shot from the front. Mossad agent with a sniper in the storm drain

His head just did that

It sounda cheesy but that's what true love/alpha fux looks like user. She lived for that man even with all his infidelity because he was at the top of the alpha pyramid and women tolerate "bad behavior" from alphas. All women do this when bonded with a real Chad, even to the point of crazy things like desperately trying to put their man's brain back together to save him.

mossad... that is all

Disinformation and false flagging.
Jews are used as scapegoats for most modern conspiracies.
If someone thinks they know who the enemy is, they won't keep digging.
Most of the Jews people point out are just pawns in the grand scheme of things.

In the late 80's early 90's they saw that people where becoming more and more investigative so instead of being found out they put a bunch of people out there to spread conspiracies that where either absurd or true to discredit conspiracies in general.
So now, we are left to sift through all the bullshit to figure out what was faked and what wasn't

I can't believe (((they))) decimated the entire Kennedy lineage

I had a dream about kennedy last night. We were i a dimmly lit conference room with the shutters and blinds down. He was pacing around very nervously. I and a team of some kind of bodyguards were supposed to protect him from assasination. We succeeded. I covered his back while he escaped through multiple floors downstairs to a basement tunnel.

Then got back uo to the roof and used an m1 carbine in some configuration from insurgency with armor peircing ammo and fought off isis from the compound.

Needless to say kennedy probably would have survived had we had better bodyguards.

President John F. Kennedy encountered problems with the Israeli government regarding the production of nuclear weapons in Dimona. Although the existence of a nuclear plant was initially denied by the Israeli government, David Ben-Gurion, in a speech to the Israeli Knesset on December 21, 1960, stated that the purpose of the nuclear plant established at Beersheba was for "research in problems of arid zones and desert flora and fauna". When Ben-Gurion met with Kennedy in New York, he claimed that Dimona was being developed to provide nuclear power for desalinization and that "for the time being the only purposes (of the nuclear plant) are for peace".

Kennedy did not believe this, and in May 1963 sent a letter to Ben-Gurion stating, "this commitment and this support would seriously be jeopardized in the public opinion in this country and the West as a whole if it should be thought that this Government was unable to obtain reliable information on a subject as vital to peace as Israel's efforts in the nuclear field."

Ben-Gurion repeated previous reassurances that Dimona was being developed for peaceful purposes, and Israel firmly resisted American pressure to open its nuclear facilities to International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) inspections. According to Seymour Hersh, the Israelis set up false control rooms to show American inspectors. Abe Feinberg stated, "It was part of my job to tip them off that Kennedy was insisting on (an inspection)."

The State Department argued that if Israel wanted U.S. tanks, it should be prepared in return to accept international supervision of its nuclear program. Kennedy had tried to control the arms being sold and given to Israel because the Israelis would not sign the IAEA compacts for the Dimona nuclear site, would not fully admit its purpose and continued to insist it was for peaceful energy purposes.

(And we all know what happened in Dallas, in 1963.)

What difference, at this point, does it make?

In early March 1965, the director of the State Department's Office of Near Eastern Affairs, Rodger P. Davies, had come to the conclusion that Israel was developing nuclear weapons. He reported that the target date for acquisition of a nuclear capability by Israel was 1968-69. A science attache at the embassy in Tel Aviv concluded that parts of the Dimona facility had been "purposely mothballed" to mislead American scientists during their visit.

Dimona was never placed under IAEA safeguards despite efforts made by various U.S. administrators and presidents. On May 1, 1968, Undersecretary of State Katzenbach told President Johnson that Dimona was producing enough plutonium to produce two bombs a year. Attempts to write Israeli adherence to the NPT into contracts for the supply of U.S. weapons continued throughout 1968.

From that time until the present, Israel has amassed hundreds of illegal nuclear weapons of mass destruction, and not only continues to defy and ignore IAEA, NPT, and UN regulations, but also routinely threatens all other nations of the world with nuclear annihilation if anyone dares to interfere with their plans for world domination (Google: "Samson Option").

Now . . . who do you think is the REAL rogue threat to world peace? Here's a clue: It certainly isn't Iran (or Mel Gibson, even).

Russians

When I was a kid, I always thought it would be funny to make a parody video of the Zapruder film (I was a messed up kid) after I learnt about it on the history channel.

I would title it the “Zatooter” film and while JFK was in the motorcade there would be a long, squeaky fart. This fart would be the cause of death

Reminder that the Jews did this because Kennedy was planning on getting rid of the (((CIA))). He also said positive things about Hitler. So that was just a bonus for the Jews.

Read a book called "Mortal Error". Written by the man who was the first to fire 3 bullets into a moving mock-up for the government. The situation led him to look into it deeply, and he was a ballistics expert. All the facts concur with his evaluation. Indeed, the recently released files that Trumpy allowed released actually go further with what Mortal Error deduced. Basically the authorities believed that 3 shots were fired by Ozzie because they found two casing in the Cacarno and one fired in the chamber. BUT people in room directly downstairs swore that only two shots came from above. Ozzie fired twice. First bullet hit ground behind car. Second hit JFK in neck, THird was accidently fired by Secret serviceman with early version of M16 in car behind. (No safety. He was standing on bench seat and car accelerated, and he fell back firing off a shot or two). Read the book.

He tried to steal power back from the Federal Reserve so the kikes plotted with the CIA to murder him and frame some random guy for it

Look up executive order 11110

>What REALLY happened that day, Sup Forums?

Federal Reserve killed him because of executive order 11110.

Drugs drugs drugs drugs drugs Drugs drugs drugs drugs drugs Drugs drugs drugs drugs drugs Drugs drugs drugs drugs drugs Drugs drugs drugs drugs drugs Drugs drugs drugs drugs drugs Drugs drugs drugs drugs drugs Drugs drugs drugs drugs drugs Drugs drugs drugs drugs drugs Drugs drugs drugs drugs drugs Drugs drugs drugs drugs drugs Drugs drugs drugs drugs drugs Drugs drugs drugs drugs drugs Drugs drugs drugs drugs drugs Drugs drugs drugs drugs drugs Drugs drugs drugs drugs drugs Drugs drugs drugs drugs drugs Drugs drugs drugs drugs drugs Drugs drugs drugs drugs drugs Drugs drugs drugs drugs drugs drugs