Is nami a slut?

Is nami a slut?

she seduces a lot and uses her feminine wiles but she doesn't sleep around

she charges men money to see her tits before the timeskip. pretty sure she'd do more for money now.

She's not a slut, but she is a whore.

opportunist

Did the art director or lead artist change recently? Since a few episodes back the QUALITY started to become less frequent while characters started having rounder/bigger eyes + other changes etc

still looks like shit though

Wait for real? Source please.

She's a tease

I noticed the pacing got better too, but only a little bit. It got better but then I think they got scared once they noticed they were catching up too fast.

the proportions are always terrible so it'd be like fucking a clampmonster

Do you really don't know Happiness punch?

yes

The narrow waist is going to break under the weight of those melons. I think it all started as a joke... Oda saying it would be fun to make their boobs bigger than their heads... But at this point is just disgusting. I love fanservice and shit, but I really think Oda hates women and enjoys making them useless walking tits.

Yes, she is.

Nami was raped by fish monsters for 10 solid years.

>Big Mom shaping up to be the most dangerous villain yet
He likes tits, he's a perv but not a misogynist.

And Sanji was copping feels for free when he was in her body. I wish Oda brought that Nami back.

He's not full on misogynistic. Maybe low key trans-phobic and sexist. I'm sure there are new halfs (halves?) and women reading One Piece that don't care though. There are a lot more to the series that that in the end.

Oda's women design got exaggerated throughout the years, but they're still good looking, and not as vulgar as the anime.

He should have stopped at CP9 or Thriller Bark. Those were my favorite body and clothing designs for all the members.

>But at this point is just disgusting

Sexist for sure, but transphobic... At some arc I got really tired of all the trans topic.

>Maybe low key trans-phobic and sexist
Jesus Christ, Sup Forums's fucked if people like you are still here.

I started seeing the differences in the style between Skypiea and W7. The girls already had huge boobs at the time (I even remember a letter from a fan that pointed out that Nami's boobs looked like a soccer ball and scolded Oda because girls in real life don't have those).
I found Nami so erotic carrying her clima tact around her thigh, now she keeps it between her giant grotesque tits, clearly as a sexual innuendo. I like fanservice too but it's gotten so redundant it makes me sick.

She's not, but only because 90 percent of OP characters don't even know what sex is

>I like fanservice too but it's gotten so redundant it makes me sick.
This.
I love it when it, but not when they spoon feed it to me all the time. It's One Piece, not Queen's Blade
(image is shit)

she's like one of two girls aboard a boat that has a dozen guys. i bet she can take a pineapple up her butt.

It's not like I'm going to complain about it to him like a few fans have done with the breast sizes. It is what it is. You also have to look at it from where Oda is. I'm still going to read it regardless because I still enjoy the series as a whole.

Been here for a long time and always going to be here.

The breasts getting bigger every arc was "because she's a growing girl". That doesn't explain Robin's. Most One Piece readers in Japan are guys in their 30s who want a bit of fanservice. I don't mind fanservice but the way he does it now is not my cup of tea.
It only really started to bug me when some of the female character, especially Nami, were more sex objects than people. I'm going to assume we've all been reading One Piece for years and kind of grew up with them. I've never had a problem with Nami doing HappinessPunch but him allowing Sanji into Nami's body with no self control got to me. Pre time skip Sanji was above that.

Agree, I'm not going to stop watching it, and it's his decision as author, but I kind of was more happy with the anime before.

My point was that I didn't think he could be considered transphobic, I actually thought that he was super pro trans

to be fair if your brain found itself in the body of a woman you'd probably turn into a slut

That's like putting Bleach on a pedestal for their character designs when its all about big tits as well.

Why are men like this?

Yes. This isn't exactly new, she's always been willing to use her body for cash. If One Piece wasn't a shonen series, she's be a full on prostitute.

There were a decent amount of flat chested or average chested girls. Oda's female designs have had same face whereas Bleach's male designs had same face.

What a fucking whore.

Of course she's a huge slut that whores herself out, it's just all done off-panel.

when you've been starving for years and then you get free food as much as you can eat you eat till you puke and then you get back to eating
How do you like my food analogy

I didn't like it but also because it involves Sanji and starving again. ; ;
I knew Sanji would turn to sexual assault one day but it felt especially wrong because they are like a family. Some people would and some wouldn't. Zoro would never do that. I used to be a big Sanji fan pre-time skip but since then I've lost a lot of love for him.

same here. I thought at some point Brook would overtake the pervert role and Sanji would be the gentleman, but I guess is not going to happen.

>mermaids don't wear panties

to be fair when you spend 2 years on an island full of transsexuals your primal instincts would go full overdrive

A lot of men need to be taught self control. He's not an animal.

I never though Brook would take over but I never wanted him to come to what he is now. He crossed the line.

>He crossed the line
What do you mean? I like his perverted side. But I don't want another Sanji