Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world...

Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world, but will jump on a BWC at the first opportunity that one appears to show interest. Do they secretly want to be BLEACHED?

More and more, Im starting to frequently see more oildriller couples than coalburner. Is there a reasonable explanation for this?

Sage Hide Report Amerimutt threads

>woman can't get a thing she wants
>woman bitches 24/7 on twitter about how she really doesn't want it
gee this doesn't sound like typical thot behavior at all

I'm not attracted to Black women. But I'd fuck her for some weird reason.

SAGE slide attempt

same thing with my indian flatmate, jumps at the chance to gag on my cock and then i just spunk in his face and throw him away

yes, nigresses hate their negroid features and want more desirable looking offspring, nigresses see white husbands and half white kids as a trophy and status symbol.

White men means economic stabilty, family stability and not violent episodes like the nigs are used to do

I want her thighs wrapped around my head and bury my face in her holy place.
FUCK YOU OP I will fall for a black girl one day! They are funnier, more social, more opinionated and more active (also in bed).
WHY, WHY DO YOU PUSH ME INTO THIS DARK HOLE

how come when a white guy mixes with a black girl it doesn't give me a revulsion feeling
when i see a black guy with a white girl i get the same feeling as i get when i see a cockroach or bloated corpse infested with maggots

because the white Y-chromosome is saved when a boy is born and the white x is saved with a girl.
that means both lines are able to be white even in the 2nd or 3rd generation.

when a black man has a boy with a white woman the white Y-chromosome is eradicated in the family line.

Dem thighs tho

i wonder if liberal normie people feel the same feeling of disgust and they mask it with ideas or if they just don't feel it instinctualy and that's why they are the way they are

i think maybe girls don't get the feeling naturally, they probably feel how i feel when i see a white guy with a black girl

>and more active (also in bed).
FWIW this runs completely counter to my experiences, but I've only ever banged middle-class oreo black girls. Maybe ghetto thots go all out i dunno.

RACE MIXXXXXX

people, particularly for specific demographics, talk a lot of shit without really thinking about it

Most white people aren't masculine enough, that's why back girls hate you. You gotta show her who's boss.

BRAAAAAP

I would unironically destroy this nig's puss.

The internet tells me it's something about having children with manageable hair.

Imagine life on sandbox mode? That's the negro brain.

>her holy place.
get a job in the sewers for the same experience senpai

When I was in college I went out to a few places where black girls would party. I never got so many numbers in my life lol. Some of them I hooked up with. One black girl jerked me off on the dance floor. Good times.

>you gotta punch your woman INSHALLAH!
we get. you try to impersonate brown people

There is no reason to be black outside of africa evolutionary wise. I always said they are subconsciously bleaching themselves. white women get the single mom treatment. Black women get a man who will be around. Only black women in the general sense actually go up a notice with a mix baby and white partner. To the fake surprise of some people.

Black women are low on the totom pole

Sound like
>I am not a faggot but...

I love black women, oooga booga racists

dem hips!

>Tfw manlet so will never get a great looking gal like that

Hnghhhhh