Sweden, when're you actually going to fight back?

At this rate, your country and its demographics are more doomed than ours, or even Germany's.
Please, save yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zk1m6_ILHhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fight back
>get beaten down and your reputation tarnished
>nothing gets changed
>you ruined your life for no reason

You shouldn't fight back. Just do your best to live in the system and avoid attention

i LOVE black cock
t. sven on a holiday

this

>Democrat
No, CNN shill, you should try and save your culture.

Achmed, please.

This
If you fight back your life is pretty much over

I have Turkish fever, have you seen Turkish women man? They're literally sent from the heavens.

This guy gets it
shut up machmoud.

Your life and your peoples existence ends if you don't.

not true

Actually, I'm named after the great prophet Muhammad, alayhi as-salām.

KEK
U
C
K

No, breed a Scandinavian.

lol wat

Objectively so, if your culture and your phenotype are replaced, you cease to exist.

I can be a nationalist and an ethnic Emirati, you racist.

I wouldn't breed a Norwegian or Dane.

good

good

I wouldn't blame you on the Norwegian, their women are unstable psychos.
I had one for a girlfriend, when I was younger.
They love Arab dick, for some reason?

based

Did you Finnish him off? :^)

ye like i finished yer mum m8 foken propa A night that was

That is a very vile thing to say.

You know youäre asking NEETS and betas this question on a board that basically doesn't care for anything but themselves.

Ask real people in the real world. They have the REAL answers.

I left sweden I'm a coward

Allah have mercy upon your soul, coward kāfirah.

Whomst the fuck wants to know?

>t. defeatist

weak men, hard times etc.

this

stop fighting and we might spare you when the end times come

Good luck, liberal filth. You have let in Arabian princes and true mujahideen. We will wait, if we must, until you destroy the only force able to hinder us and then we shall pounce upon you, like lions.

>liberal
Don't tarnish my name, wh*te larping retard. Nice try though. You and your alt-right virgin buddies couldn't stop 1 muslim from offering your heads to Allah and taking your women as slaves to convert, let alone be a "hindrance", lmao.

Fuck off.

I bet you aren't even Arabian, I bet you're some Persian filth. Do not presume to speak to one of Allah's chosen, an Arabian man, in such a way.
For your head will surely roll, Alhamdulillah.

Yes, laugh and make jokes. May Allah show you mercy in the end, because we sure as fuck won't. You've had it coming for a long time now, and your bill is due.

We will never freeeeze my brudas. The black man will die when the ice age comes.

No! Fight back no matter what, die strong and proud that you fought against all things evil and will be redeemed to stay in all things perfect for eternity.

Persian filth. You are non-Islamic.

you say sweden is cucked. But sweden will be the first one to rise. theres something deeply ingrained in man, that when the woman of there own tribe get humilated and destroyed, unleashes a hatred and an urge for action that only compares to the wrath of a mother that needs to protect her child . Woman are essential for the persistance of your genes and your tribe as a whole. think of the hundred thousands of men that just wait for revenge. it goes fundamentaly against the concept of evolution deeply engrained in the human nature developed over millions of years. so laugh at the swedes, rub it in, push them to the limits and way beyond. sweden will be the first one to rise, as you cant repudiate nature.

youtu.be/Zk1m6_ILHhY

I've met 2 brits in my life that slept on the same boat me and my gf did during a airbnb stay. They were obviously faggots, so I guess all bongs are faggots.

>Sweden, we will destroy the immigrants
If they do this, they'll get into trouble with the UN and their allies

>You know youäre
hej hej

Are retarded user? Why fight back when you could have white islam. White islam when?

I meant fight back against the liberalism, I'm an Emirati.

The solution to that is extreme radical feminism
How can you protect someone from an attacker they refuse to realise, and instead has been indoctrinated to view YOU as the sole enemy.

No you're not.

Trust me we aren't going to do anything, it's chill here. Not to mention -20 celsius

Yes, yes I am. Well, at least, I am ethnic Arab and my father and mother are from the Emirates.

yes because you are cucks, just bending over and taking it up the ass

Okay? Fine with me, more Turkish women coming, no problemo Pekka-kun.

Well if that is the case, why do you care about European politics and future? larping?

They're finished. Nothing left to fight for.

Because liberalism is a degeneracy and the new form of Sodomites and the Quranic Lut in general. It would be against Allah's will that they gain any measure of strength.

They have a chance to fix this. White islam when? Look at these white muslims. They look happy to me.

This unless ur neet with nothin to live n strive for then go for it cuz they never cared about u anyway.

Fuck with the feminists cuz they do it....if it weremt for them killin babies theyd still be white

Well se reason as lovin jap puss

Touche

>Letting the 1% do maths and teaching the 99% islam and nothing else is maximizing human potential.

Good, we would not even consider touching your clay at this point, you destroyed and infested Skåne with your stupidity.
But trust us, we will save the Skåne people if we reclaim the clay that is rightfully ours and bring justice for the Skåne people.

What about SD?

With all due respect, Did you pull that up your ass user? Is this how you cope? Stop resisting user. Join the Ummah.