Ok Sup Forums I want to do the DNA thing, but I know 23 and me is owned by da joos. So, recomend a good one please...

Ok Sup Forums I want to do the DNA thing, but I know 23 and me is owned by da joos. So, recomend a good one please. Features price etc. Obviously one not owned by kikes please.
Also, a mommy reaction thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BdH3sP9lqWh/?taken-by=natalia__poklonskaya
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please?

I can analyse your DNA for free:
56% white
44% black
100% burger

Doesn't matter who owns it. You pay for a service and they must provide.
Plus you being a literal nobody will just get you the results without the "to mess with racists" Spencer & Woes treatment.

Not very likely, more native if anything. My family has been in the US since before the pilgrims.
Thanks for your post of unparreled un helpfulness tho. Ahchmed.

23andme is organ trafficking business.

I think Ancestry is ok.

I would still very much like to NOT give kikes any money tho.
Its not about anything but that, I mean sure, i dont trust them. But I certainly dont want to help them either.

They do the DNA thing too?
I thought they just searched records.

Ancestry.com is run by mormans i think.

They will get it either way. Money circulates. But if you want to be a complete fool who refuses to deal with da joos then go ahead, nobody is stopping you.

Mormons are cool, weird, but at least not in a sinister way.

Is my last mommy.

i've heard ancestry is a little more reliable than 23 and me

No their site also offers the DNA kit.

>
But if you want to be a complete fool who refuses to deal with da joos then go ahead, nobody is stopping you.

Found the butthurt kike

Found the butthurt kike

>everyone who disagrees is a jew
Also learn to (You) properly.

Yeah it is. They want to know everyone's ancestry because part of converting to Mormonism involves getting all your dead ancestors retroactively baptized.

Ancestry, ok.
Are their any other services? Any other companies that is?

Ancestry or die

You didnt disagree with me faggot, you got upset that I didnt want to give kikes any money.
Which is a pretty good indicator...

I’ve heard DNA land..but I’m not sure if that’s European. I’ve heard good things about Ancestry though.

Me being upset is an assumption you made not me. You are merely being a fool by following the usual Jew fixation of the average Sup Forumsberg. As I said: nobody is stopping you..

Just looked, and its 20 bucks cheaper than 23. I guess ancestry. Says it takes like 2 months for the results tho.

And no one is stopping you from putting aresnic in your food.
You are just following the stupid antiaersnic mentality
But, like i said, you do you.

Yay, mommies.
I did have one more.

Super rare mommy. Who is the dweeb?

All the men except for the bloke in the foreground look super rapey

Why is she so perfect?
And why do I have an insatiable urge to protect her (and Grace Wandervall)

Your level of mommy love, makes mine look like a little baby Norbro. Thanks.

I used to work with a girl who looks JUST like her. Almost fucked up and called her "mummy" one day.

>Retroactively baptized
Why and how?

nice bunad, i have this one

Ancestry gives you only 2/3 the data 23me does.
Just use fake names

thanks, i like natalia, she's very pretty woman

Its a religion bro.
They can make up any silly shit and it be fine.
Kinda like retconning comics.
Catholics used to sale get out of hell tickets for your dead relatives.
Dont try to understand it, as long as it doesnt hurt you, let them have their crazy.

>freely giving away your incredibly personal genetic information for (((their))) databases

Where, and how old? A...asking for a friend.

Our leader

instagram.com/p/BdH3sP9lqWh/?taken-by=natalia__poklonskaya

asmr by natalia

We already know what percentage you are, El Atrocidad

Not asmr, but damn. Beautiful woman.

We will see in about 2 months. Wont we.
I can trace my family back more than 700 years. I would wager im whiter than you. Go on, cap this for when I get my results.

>100% burger
And yet you clamor to suck our American cocks, isn't that right, roach???

literally "whiter than you, mohammed"

ameriburgers never change

that shit is embarrassing enough when you're a young lad and call your teacher that, you'd have to an hero if it happened now

Care to put up?
Or shut up?
Im getting the test.
Are you?
If you are we can compare in about 2 months. See who is who.
If not, then stfu.

>>Retroactively baptized
>Why and how?

Mormon youths spend the whole day getting repeatedly dunked to take the baptisim for the dead.

Some people get freaked out over it and complain, but mormons view it as an act of salvation for the souls of the dead.

why the fuck would i get "the test"?

it's only a thing amerimutts do - because they're mutts.

Homeboy is from Denmark, and Islam is their largest "minority" religion. He already knows he's brown, now point getting a test to confirm it. He'd post a picture of his skin otherwise.

Yeah, sure Ahmed.

So, you know you are a shitskin then.
Makes sense.
Well, in that case you have only one other option, stfu.
But you wont because you are a hyper retarded nigger who just wont be able to control himself.
Go on nigger, respond. Prove me right.

just get a relative to do it instead..should have same results no?

Only if your family tree doesn't have branches.

her voice is beautiful

Ahaha, I love when the mutts get upset and live up to every stereotype

I've been bugging my sister to do it cuz I ain't

Not the exact same results. My family is pretty big, like really big. So big in fact I dont know 99% of them. Why not do it for myself?

East slav languages= worst slav languages

It's better for a male to take the test because your sister can't get information about the Y chromosome your father passed on.

15% percent concentrated power of will

t. Mehmet
>pic related: you

MAM I LOVE YOU

well I have a brother but he's too dumb to be interested in such things

Broken ass website is as poor at uploading images as krauts are at securing borders

Lol, thanks for proving me right nigger.
Pic related, my sexy leg.

join my mummy group

Pic related

meant for

Second post best post

kek

So... Why not just get it yourself?
I just checked ancestry, its only 80 freedom bucks, compared to 23s 100 shecklesteins.

>*blocks ur path**

I heard you saying rude things about my mummy

mummy feeding a Siberian snow horse

Not at all little one.
We all love and respect mummy a great deal.

Well, unless you get a man to take it (e.g. you, your father, or your paternal grandfather) you're going to be missing information about your paternal lineage.

Not with ancestry apparently. Look up their faqs

>giving your DNA to jewish databases

They were pretty thorough with mine

Bullshit. There are three methods to determine your ancestry. With your autosomal DNA, your sex chromosomes, and your mitochondrial DNA. Autosomal DNA is passed down from both of your parents, but you wont have exactly the same genes in it as your sister. This is where that punnet square shit you did back in elementary school comes in. Then you got one X chromosome that was a mix of your mother's X chromosomes. And you got one Y chromosome from your father. Which is the same Y chromosome he got from his father. And so on and so forth until someone had some weird mutations. And then you've got your mtDNA which you also got from your mother, which she got from her mother, and so on.

So unless you look at the Y chromosome you only get a fragment of information about your male lineage.

Did...did you even read the OP, and subsequent discusion on it?

Living DNA

23andme is the best though mate, all over leading companies (i.e. ancestry and ftdna) make bogus claims.

cheeky mum

Grouping Ireland Scotland and Wales apart from GB is fucking bullshit.

This. George Soros knows where you live and he will extract your organs when needed. Regardless of where he is geographically, he can pull up a DB and find the closest compatible donors and have his surgical team prepped and ready to go by the time his extraction team returns.

From their faq.
5. Can a woman take this test?

Yes, women and men can take the AncestryDNA autosomal test since we all carry the DNA that is being tested. In fact, men and women are tested in the same way for the same number of markers.

Unlike some other DNA tests, which only analyze the Y-chromosome (and can only be taken by a male to look at your direct paternal lineage) or mitochondrial DNA (can be taken by a male or female but only looks at your direct maternal lineage), AncestryDNA looks at a person’s entire genome at over 700,000 locations. To learn more about the differences between the DNA tests you canclick here.

6. How does the new AncestryDNA test differ from other DNA tests?

It’s more comprehensive.Unlike the Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA test, AncestryDNA uses an autosomal DNA test that surveys a person’s entire genome at over 700,000 locations. It covers both the maternal and paternal sides of the family tree, so it covers all lineages. The Y-DNA test only reflects the direct father-to-son path in your family tree, and the mtDNA test only reflects the direct mother-to-child path in your family tree. Learn more about the differences between the DNA testshere.

The test is gender neutral.Both men and women can take the AncestryDNA test and are tested in the same way for the same number of markers providing the same level of detail in the results

joe

I'd like to get my DNA checked also...

My Parents told my I am German, French, Irish, and Cherokee... and I'd like to see how accurate that is.

but I don't trust these DNA checking places at all.

Do not give your DNA to anyone but that super hot Russian Babe!

With jews you lose.
So no. Im boycotting anything and everything jewish or isreali related. I encourage all to do the same.