Trump gives in to Putin, refuses to impose America’s sanctions on Russia

How can you defend this, Sup Forums???

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2018/01/29/russia-sanctions-white-house-congress-376813
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump i really wanna hear how anyone can defend this. Seems to me that hes just disregarding the balance of power

>Congress imposes sanctions based on fraudulent evidence
>President refuses to impose sanctions based on fraudulent evidence
>TRAITOR!!!

>oh noes, democrat rats didn't get to escalate tensions with based foreign powers
killyourself kike

found the russian cocksuckers

found the brainwashed kike rat sadist

90% of poster here is either putin bots or useful idiots.

Found the Christmas ornament missing it's rope.

Hah... You think russia is weak?

How's Moscow today squats?
they still paying you snowniggers in bread crusts?

Yet you still don't try to debunk our claims regarding your fraudulent evidence?

"Repeat the lie many times and it becomes the truth..."

* нaкoнeчник oлoвяннaя фoльгa *

whats it like being so retarded and easily brainwashed just because you like anal rape so much

I don't know a single person irl who wants to impose sanctions on Russia. The deep state has a hard on for WWIII, but the majority of Americans do not

None of that matters though. Hes vetoing a law that the president doesnt have the power to veto. Please correct me if im wrong

he's a wise man

>Obummer sanctions russia
>ukraine loses crimea
>WOW TRUMP WHY WONT YOU SANCTION THEM?
thank god the russians took your blackjacks, you guys really are fucking retarded

No idea what's going to happen with that, but those sanctions are expensive for everyone. Especially Europe. The Democrats have yet to explain why escalating conflict with Russia is a good thing beyond "they're our enemy". They're not. Not anymore. They're geopolitical rivals. It's not like the conflict with them is ending in Ukraine, the middle east, NK, etc. That's probably escalating too and that's far from a good thing. Doesn't the US have enough enemies already?
In the long-term they pose much less danger than China. The democrats are all for pandering to them though.

what are you goihng to do, throw soybeans at him?
just killyourselves already you retarded succubus faggots
dont forget to sage shariablue kids

I wonder if you're at all concerned about the times Obama didn't enforce the immigration laws, or how this whole thing is a huge red herring because the bill specifically allows Trump to not impose new sanctions if he deems them to be unwarranted.

>"If the legislative branch wants something enforced, they can jolly well do it themselves"

t. Some historically important member of the executive

Good. I want importation of toggle-bolt russian 22 rifles again. Russian ammo too in 5.45x39 and 7.62x39.

what's it like to eat russian jizz by choice?

What makes Americans and American-minded people buy into these fantasies of being subjected to these so-called "Olgino bots" whenever your Red spook stories are being questioned? Something tells me about your herd mentality...

Fuck off this is increasing the power of the presidential office and its bullshit. If this shit stands the dems will use it when they get a pres in office i guaruntee it

Russians dindu nuffin.

You need to go back.
>>>reddit.com

How is Trump refusing to start WWIII a bad thing?

This
Same in the UK, nobody ive asked has even a feign interest in Russia, let alone wants to provoke them.

the bill that was passed literally says that it's up to the president to enact the sanctions.

>If this shit stands the dems will use it when they get a pres in office
dems are nearing the end of their rope. They're going to be ousted or we're going to have a civil war. No reason to get in God Kings way now

Maybe Trump wants to open trade relations with a Nation dick-deep in natural resources?
Instead of making a fucking enemy out of them?
The EU is tapping the bottom of their resource wells. Service industries won't matter in 20 years when the EU becomes the Third Caliphate.

I can picture a fat tranny and pale, unhealthy soyboy looking over your shoulder and tittering as you type.
>Surely this will be the day you get a raise.

>the bill specifically allows Trump to not impose new sanctions if he deems them to be unwarranted.

Well thats pretty big if true. I havent heard this, anyone got a source?

Sanction Russia because some commies at the FBI framed them?

Russian gats when?

Only 3 people in the house and senate combined even voted against the bill. Trump fucking signed it lol
Name someone in the trump administration that doesn't believe Russia meddled in our elections, faggot

> I am party A
> Party B proceeds to defame me and spin a web of lies based on a bogus conspiracy theory
> Party B demands I impose sanctions on Party C damaging our diplomatic relationship based on nothing other than aforementioned baseless defamation campaign against me
> I refuse
> that somehow means I gave in to party C
Wat?

Who would side with Russia? A broken Syria, Iran, and NK? Wouldn't doubt that Russia sold off most of their cardboard nukes by now.

This.

This whole "Russia hacked" the election has gone too far. Whats funny is the democrats are playing right into the Russian's hands. I mean wow are law makers are fucking stupid.

>. Trump fucking signed it lol
yeah, and that seriously cause my support in him to waiver. Now, by not enforcing the sanctions, he just reinforced my support with forged titanium.
Democucks are still waiting on their Russian golden shower video to prove Russian meddling
forgive me if i dont want the future decided by delusional psychotics

Russia will be greatest ally in WW3 Final End of the Jews Edition.

>The sanctions bill requires the imposition of penalties by Monday against entities doing "significant" business with Moscow's defense and intelligence sectors, unless Congress is notified that prospective targets are "substantially reducing" that business.

>Potential targets of future penalties "have been put on notice, both publicly and privately, including by the highest-level State Department and other U.S. government officials where appropriate, that significant transactions with listed Russian entities will result in sanctions," the spokesperson added.

>"Given the long time frames generally associated with major defense deals, the results of this effort are only beginning to become apparent. From that perspective, if the law is working, sanctions on specific entities or individuals will not need to be imposed because the legislation is, in fact, serving as a deterrent."

This is yet another case of masses of normies and redditards not reading past the headline.

Why would he impose sanctions for something that has no proof?

This.

>wouldn’t doubt that Russia sold off most of their cardboard nukes by now.
Are you really this retarded? They still have their nukes and pissing off the only other nation on earth (except possibly China) that can do shit against us is not a good idea. Why the fuck do you want another Cold War or WWIII?

HHAHAH

DRUMPF

Good I can get factory parts for my saiga again

Hmm, maybe because I don't look at the Russians or Putin as evil? Why should they be sanctioned?

BLOOMPF BTFO

This is actually an impeachable offense. President can't refuse to enact laws from Congress. He doesn't have the authority.

>Ukrainian
I think this tells me all I need to know

Good old Russia's dis info campaign paid off for once.

Trump administration is rather incompetent so why would I name incompetent people with rather conflicting points of view? How could you call yourselves exceptional, fair, secure and transparent yet something you rule out as much weaker, poverty-stricken manages to rig your supposedly robust elections as your fathers and grandfathers claimed them to be throughout these decades? Doesn't this sound rather stupid to you, no? Why would you buy into such claims then? Based on your "flawless" logic democrats are complicit as well? Where do you find these Russian boogeymen? I am waiting for your hot takes, sir.

>gives in
That requires someone be in a superior position.
Do you think Vlad is in a superior position over trump?

>Not wanting to rise tension between two nuclear state is somewhat a wrong thing
>Not wanting to let other whites be sovereign in their own country
Only shills or libtard want war with russia, you should be glad Clinton didn't win.
Who bring you more jobs, taxes cut, stronger borders and economic grow ?
You faggot are delusional if you think these thread will work.
Saged nigger.

The U.S. won the public cold war. Russia and America are France v England v2.

This.
Any retard who thinks Russia is the enemy is probably new here.

But they are not rejecting that Russia didn't fuck with the United States, just that the threat of sanctions was enough punishment. Paper tiger in the WH
Anyone that helped a foreign entity shit on your national elections is a faggot like you and should hang

this is about as black and white as it gets, and yet drumpflings will continue to plug their ears and deny it

there's just no reaching people that brainwashed

>are not rejecting that Russia didn't fuck with the United States
ok. kill yourself. you're too retarded to live

Arguments, sir?

Didn't know Stormfront was here btw, cool.

Can someone remind me wtf russia did to get these sanctions? The Ukraine thing or the """"2016 election issue""""

> Deep State purposely votes for sanctions that would devastate innocent russian families
>Trump has no option but to refuse, on moral and humanitarian grounds
>libtards point and pretend its evidence of collusion.

Its stunning how easily manipulated the left are .

>Trump imposes sanctions on Russia.
> Russia disobeys
> Trump imposes stricter sanctions
> Russia disobeys
> Have to move troops in to not look like Russia's bitch.
>WW3 Confirmed.
> Trump impeached b/c he started WW3.
> Establishment continued war b/c that's what they've always wanted.
> White man goes to war and dies.
> Bring in migrants to fill in workforce.
> Commence racial cleansing.
> Profit?

Grade A tardis. If you think Russia can't play both sides of the aisle your a fool. Russia has plenty of options with whom they can ally. Saying Russia can't possible ally with China in a global conflict is stupid. Have you read any history at all?

That was the statement the WH made, dipshit
Trump and trumpfags are the only people who think that Russia is a good boy and innocent lol

If any American wants to see their enemies just set up a honeypot server. Russians and Chinese will attempt to exploit that server the moment it goes public.

FAKE NEWS.

The administration is following the law, which says that specific sanctions can be waived if the targets are already complying, details of which are classified but have been sent to Congress.

>A State Department spokesperson said by email that the administration is "using this legislation as Congress intended"...

>The State Department spokesperson added: "Further details are contained in a classified report we have submitted to Congress."

See also: In short, unlike your hero Obama, who CONSTANTLY failed to enforce federal law, Trump has acted consist with and upheld the rule of law in this case.

The (((2016 elections))). Russia hasn’t done a damn thing, these shitty ass corrupt (((congressmen))) just want another Cold War.

>Can someone remind me wtf russia did to get these sanctions?
Clinton, Soros and King Nigger tried to start WWIII so they could have a caliphate in Syria for the Saudis so they could have political leverage to get more loli slaves for their overlords and they failed miserably. The sanctions are just a symptom of their subsequent tantrum

What exactly is the new justification for increased sanctions? With crimea, it was unfair but understandable ignorant liberals wouldn't understand. But now, russia has been out of the news.

We didn't do anything in the first place other than take back our native lands

>Ukraine a shithole country.

Sanction Russia for fucking what? Clueless Ukrainians thinking the EU is better for thier country?

I would sooner deal with a Russian than a Democrat because you can be 100% sure the Russian is looking out for his country's interests when you're negotiating with them. It is all but impossible to say the same of a Democrat.

found Shareblue

This is what the kikes fear the most

>Saying Russia can't possible ally with China in a global conflict is stupid. Have you read any history at all?

Yeah... you don't know geopolitics in the East if you think that. That's some underage logic right there, come back when you hit 18, this site has a minimum. While you do that be sure to open up some books in regards to Mao and USSR relations and how those relations declined even further when he died. Fuck off, kid.

Arseal btfo'd they won't get to charge 1400 a gun anymore.

found the bagel person

Forwarding on commie propaganda gets you the rope.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend friends. If it's in Russia's best interest to ally with China they will. The rules don't always stay the same. Nice try though.

What did Russia actually do to us to deserve sanctions? Other than win the war against ISIS and make our armed forces look like shit?

Maybe it's because it's not our fucking country and we need to mind our own damned business?

It's about allignment.

No one believes someone might be a good boy here. All we want to know is whether you are really serious about your views since they are merely based on neo-con adlibs rather than on solid facts. Is the election system of the USA that fragile, sir? Shouldn't democrats and reps fix it then instead of screaming and waving their arms around about fake news like some legit lunatics?

It's the sanctions obama imposed on them for 'election meddling' iirc.

We don't want a white on white war
Faggot

>If it's in Russia's best interest to ally with China they will. The rules don't always stay the same. Nice try though.

Oh wow, so you're summing up all those relations with a 5$ quote you learned from one of your faggot friends? You're a fucking idiot. There's no planer way to put it. You obviously don't understand power dynamics in that region if you think "lol Russia will just side with China, even though China's biggest trading partner is the U.S, consistent border issues, and over 50 FUCKING YEARS of Russian-Chinese disputes.

Get the fuck out of here you underaged faggot.

we want that big russian cock deep in our tight american pussy.

don't worry, he is sending American Bots in to convert them. Won't take long.

You can simultaneously punish the perpetrator and add defenses so it doesn't happen again. So far the trump administration has done neither of those.

Trump Knows that Putin is a great guy

>typical democuck with gender dysphoria and rape fantasy
go be a commie faggot somewhere else
dont forget to sage, faggots

Keep peddling your crap. You think Russia would willingly above all else risk war with a modernized superpower neighbor such as China? The dynamics have changed. Russia would have to have some really delicious cookies to want to fuck with a neighbor of that magnitude. We are in 2018, not the old communist era.

how's it feel to be banned from leddit
LMAOING AT UR LIFE

Trump's immigration policy is really good. No question about it. But he is a kike lover and rude illiterate nepotistic, twitter-trained orangutan. A blonde nigger literally. But at least whites will awake. He'll keel over soon. Race war is imminent.

>ukraine

>You think Russia would willingly above all else risk war with a modernized superpower neighbor such as China?

China won't side with Russia if Russia goes to war with the U.S. End of story. You obviously don't know their relations or you would just shut the fuck up, open a book, and leave the thread like a good lil brainlet. You're arguing that water isn't wet right now.