Is there a more up to date power chart Sup Forums?

Is there a more up to date power chart Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13206836
youtube.com/watch?v=Aj72wGjFLuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Saitama kills all of them with one punch.

Discussion over.

Autism

>Kumagawa that high
I think you mean, "Is there a more objective version?"

Any chart with myuugi at the top is the correct one.
Others are more or less irrelevant.

>Mako is included.
My sides. You're asking for the impossible if you want someone to compile w/out bias.

I just want a version from this year.

>Nabeshin at the bottom
He should be at the top or in the old Special bracket at the bare minium. You can't beat the director.

Here's a more recent mech one.

I can't find that one character with that one extremely strong power

Beerus is below SSG Goku and kid Buu....WTF

yes
this board has autism tourettes if anything

I prefer his eternal rival.

>seriously discussing powerlevels
Fuck off.

Aquarion Evol beat low sales, Logos could erase the concept of directors
Here is the updated version of that

No, not that one.

Can't erase real people, so it won't work on Nabeshin.
Logos memeing isn't funny either.

>Ajimu, Medaka and Kumagawa that high

jesus christ you guys haven't read the manga and don't know what a no-limits fallacy is

If /y/ners get to fanwank a moron liek Sakura Kinomoto that high so can anyone do it with anything

>Aika Sumeragi higher than Rapeman
Accurate, but I see tumblr in there somewhere

This one is slightly more accurate but still filled with bias and spic faggotry.

It already looks like a retarded mess.

And anything being above Myuugi is fucking stupid.

O?

is this an Sup Forums chart thread

>Kohaku
>That far right
Fucking triggered.

>the colossal titan above Homura

Even the armored titan gets destroyed by weaponry. The colossal who is slow as fuck and almost got killed a 15 year old in episode 5 would get BTFO by a magical girl.

>Elric Brothers above Saber

Saber wouldn't even have to use Avalon.

>Nono above Beerus

Jesus fucking Christ

>Shiki above anyone

Shit-tier speed feats and shit feats in general. Anyone faster and have strong powers easily stomps him.

>Gilgamesh below Daimos

Yeah why did I bother even trying this

That wasn't even the final chart you mongoloid

Timeloopers who ""suffer"" are a total meme.
Their suffering is totally deserved and more often than not their pain is reversible unlike normal people who have to deal and come to terms with what they've lost.

That is why I don't feel any empathy for time travelers.

are you talking about inuyasha or fate?

my bad

I mean Tsukihime.

>Three Gundam Wing suits
>Deathscythe included for absolutely no reason
>Missing other gundam AU

Wing Zero should be the only Wing suit included. Same with the Quant from 00. Wingfaggotry is overhwelming.

>Bern and Rika in the same suffering tier at opposite ends on deserved
Interesting point.

Depends on the nature of the timelooping. Rika didn't deserve any suffering.

Nabeshin (real) that can affect (all fictional characters) doesn't exist.
There is only Nabeshin (real) and Nabeshin (fictional) and the powerlevel of the Nabeshin (fictional) itself is nothing impressive.
The fact that nips powerlevel discussion never brings out Nabeshin as someone meta/strong in the entire 2004-2017 is enough.

Slightly incorrect because the strongest iteration of Demonbane called Demonbane Vortex Blaster already defeated EGD with Athletha Aeternum (nigh-omnipotent to remind you) and Azathoth (for all intent and purpose, omnipotent)

Please ignore that /m/ chart, only one shitposter made that and he always wanks Aquarion Logos around.

Acceptable. But Oniisama can easily wreck that Mythos Azathoth.

>Nabeshin (real) that can affect (all fictional characters) doesn't exist.
Nabeshin can affect more fictional characters than most characters on that chart, unlike them he actually shows up in unrelated series.
And Nabeshin fictional directly corresponds to real Nabeshin, that much is demonstrated in PPP when that one faggot tries to take over the show by killing the scriptwriter but Nabeshin just does whatever the fuck he feels like doing anyway.
>The fact that nips powerlevel discussion never brings out Nabeshin as someone meta/strong in the entire 2004-2017 is enough.
Nips powerlevelfags get tons of shit wrong anyway, why should anyone care?

>Vortex Blaster not highest
>Myuugi higher than Yog

shit chart

Yes Nabeshin (fictional) has some "meta" properties, but only on those series that he appeared, he doesn't suddenly become top tier beyond all fictional shit stomp and definitely still not a match for top level characters.
An Elder God on Demonbane has the capability of beyond all dimension structure, hierarchies, and story. They are beyond those who are beyond "meta" unlike some Re:Creators childs.

>Nips powerlevelfags get tons of shit wrong anyway
Yes just like every western and Russian powerlevels forum.

>Yes Nabeshin (fictional) has some "meta" properties, but only on those series that he appeared, he doesn't suddenly become top tier beyond all fictional shit stomp and definitely still not a match for top level characters.
There's only one Nabeshin, that's kind of the point. He's more powerful by virtue of being a real person who influences the works in which he is involved. He's not even a pseudo-author surogate like Featherine, he's the actual person, like the next logical step of Jack Kirby actually being TOAA.
And yeah, he only affects series where he appears, but that's true of anything. Fictional characters don't have any influence on series they didn't appear in either, Demonbane has absolutely no influence over non-Nitroplus works, for example.
>An Elder God on Demonbane has the capability of beyond all dimension structure, hierarchies, and story. They are beyond those who are beyond "meta" unlike some Re:Creators childs.
I didn't even mention Re:Creators, don't know why you even brought it up. Anyway, Demonbane is just an idea that has no influence outside of its own series and anything the IP owners can put it into, Nabeshin is a real person, so it goes without saying it can't beat him.

I can't wait for Dies Irae to air in Autumn so we get even more of this shit

I did and that's perfectly reasonable
Remember the 100 flowers arc where she curbstomped everyone?

Actually, Nabeshin has kind of gone outside his remit. Poemi beats the shit out of various magical girls from series he had no influence over.

And the thing is, from her feats, Poemi shouldn't be able to beat someone as powerful as Usagi, as any powerlevelfag can tell you. And yet she does anyway, because Nabeshin is the one in charge.
The point being that Nabeshin as a real-world director can do whatever the fuck he wants (within reason, I suppose) in a given series. If he got to direct a new Demonbane anime, for example, he can have Poemi appear and punch EG Al Azif in the tits, or have an Excel expy dismantle Demonbane VB by mistake. Because he can. He could probably do it even if it wasn't a Demonbane anime, really.

Whether he'd do it or not is another matter altogether, but the point remains.

>Ronnie Sukiart
It's supposed to be Schiatto, porco dio.

The point is he doesn't even care about that. All of Nabeshin wanks only happened in your mind.

Dies irae is mid tier at best.

>The point is he doesn't even care about that. All of Nabeshin wanks only happened in your mind.
Except for the part where he he has the propensity to do whatever the fuck he wants in the series he's involved in so long as it works as a good laugh, so no. Nice try though.

>saitama above beerus
>his strongest enemy is a freeza (back when he wasn't golden) stand-in tier at best
confirmed meme chart

Quick reminder that if Aquarion Logos is not at the very top it's wrong or out dated

Strawpoll time!

strawpoll.me/13206836

>a literal who mecha somehow above Demonbane and Tenchi
Bullshit.

>posting the incorrect version

That list is wrong on so many levels.

None of them. And there's only about three characters who are multiversal or higher anyway.

what exactly does mr salad bring to the table

salad

Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer
youtube.com/watch?v=Aj72wGjFLuQ

Lurk more, you stupid fucking newfags.

The only Sup Forums approved powerlevel chart was from 2010. Any later than that is only newfaggotry who joined in way too late.

How is he so powerful? He's only got salad.

>approved powerlevel chart
all powerlevel charts that have ever been made are shit

That's a secret

Saitama's mind is weak, I know multiple characters that could have him convulsing on the floor in seconds.

>Saitama's mind is weak

Isn't Vortex Blaster beating Elder God just headcanon? I'm pretty sure DYN implied there were no Elder Gods involved until Ultalathotep.

How strong is the EGD?

Weaker than anyone with conceptual powers.