Dragon Ball Super

I want to see the focus shift to the next generation soon, maybe post-EoZ

Island adventures with Goten/Trunks/Marron fighting monsters, aliens, and poachers when??

I'm ok with this thread, migrating to this one and avoiding cauliflafag thread.

It should honestly be split. Have Goten/Trunks/Uub/Oopa's son and eventually Pan doing things on Earth while Goku and co branch out and discover the other universes and stop intergalactic threats.

Hopefully never
Seriously, go kill yourself for wanting more of this shit

Same, but I think it would be better as a spin-off

Holy fuck how ugly are the new designs, they don't even look like saiyans let alone like memorable characters, it fucking looks like someone just slapped giant fucking eyes on a circle and called it a character, I want to vomit just looking at it.

New Toriyama photos.

You know you don't have to watch it faggot. The same way you don't have to watch super

Son Wonton is the 10th member and strongest on Universe, here are the power rankings:

1. Son Wonton
2. Goku
3. Vegeta
4. Freeza
5. 17
6. Gohan
7. Piccolo
8. 18
9. Krillin
10. Roshi

Tien removed from roster for being too useless, Gohan not even in top half of strongest on his team.

I'd be fine with that.

> "She's a lot stronger than you think"
What did 18 mean by this?

Also Marron seems older now, rather than a toddler

This. Kill yourselves you normie faggots you're the reason this series has gone to shit.

Super is good because there is a lot less young trunks and goten in it.
I'm not going back to buu and movies 10 and 11.

Why did the OP feel the need to make a new thread when there's an earlier one? And BOTH threads were made before the bump limit. Fucking retarded idiots

>tfw just realized BoG and RoF were basically pitch sales for Super, and the main reason they exist is that they needed more characters and transformations for future DB video games

She means that she's a lot stronger than you think.

Because nobody wants to post in a cauliflafag / gohanfag thread, you guys can rot over there for all we care.

>Super is good
Ein?

> Cauliflafag thread

No thanks

Nah i'm good

It's a shame that she's so ugly despite being 18's daughter.

She'll change judging by GT

>DBS post-EoZ

Can't happen soon enough

>being this triggered over an OP image

I'm sorry, I'm under the impression you believe the OP is occasionally never a faggot. I believe you need to lurk 2 years more before posting.

>judging by GT

You mean DBZ

She's older because they actually bothered showing that she grew, unlike Goten or Trunks

Like and the end of Z showed, she's like a reverse baby. She's kind of ugly as baby, but steadily grows into a knock out like her mommy.

Will adult Present Trunks have purple or blue hair?

Who knows, Toei incompetence knows no limit

>knock out
>like her mommy
Your pic already disproves that.

>the kids of bulma, goku and krillin
Like pottery

>"She's a lot stronger than you think"

She is the daughter of the Earth's strongest human, and a cyborg who was at one point stronger than the evil emperor of the universe after all...

That was more of Toriyama's fault for going along with Toei's Bulma's hair color error long ago

She looks like shit in EoZ. GT saved her.

Maybe they will keep him with with purple hair to differentiate him from his future self, like an alternate palette in video games

What's your issue with goten and trunks? They're cute

blue =/= turquoise

>saying this while posting a pic where she looks like shit

Hahahaha ebin!

>announcing a sage

> Butt-hurt OP visiting from other thread

>butthhurt waifufag mad nobody wants to use his shit thread

Who would win?

You sure understand about getting triggered.

>shit thread

Everyone else on Sup Forums knows Dragon Ball threads are shit regardless.

They're shit characters. They barely have character at all and what little character they do have is obnoxious and doesn't make you root for them at all. Anything revolving around them as the main focus would end up being either supremely irritating or an absolute snoozefest. i.e. the entire Gotenks arc.

And everyone on every other board knows Sup Forums is shit regardless, so it balances out

>waifuposters
>gohanfags
>toranksuposters
>Anime vs Manga posters
>Repost posters (Son Goku is beautiful, leave xxx to me, lewd Android 18 "why is U6 better than U7" poster, hair/aura recolor posters, condom posters)
>beaners

Tell me how these threads ARENT shit?

They're going to end up together aren't they?

And everyone knows Sup Forums is shit regardless

why beaner are bad things? fuck off

Hopefully…

Because there's literally nothing to discuss. Having a DBS general thread up constantly is like a live streaming cuckdom video up non stop, just headcanon regurgitations for a week until a new episode.

These threads should just be nuked and reserved for when the episode actually comes out on weekends.

YNo

No, you're right. DBS threads are fucking garbage. All the things you listed are what make up 99% of DBS threads.

Who knows with Toriyama. Chances are he doesn't care about Goten enough to give him a waifu.

>Having a DBS general thread up constantly is like a live streaming cuckdom video up non stop
Nothing is that bad user.

You forgot the cuckposters.

usually as white guys get older their hair gets darker

>Dio
>Not Diavolo
Fucking animeonlys
It saddens me to think about all the future "HOW KING CRIMSON WORK??" threads that are going to pop-up because of you retards and make that meme even staler than it already is

>Who knows with Toriyama
The thing with Toriyama is that if a pairing is obvious, then it won't happen.

Vegetable should have been with 18

>tfw Goku and Bulma didn't get together

GarowLee will be in charge of the manga with the new Z generation adventures while Toyotaro keep workimg with the main characters fight focused arcs

>GarowLee will be in charge of the manga
God I fucking hope not.

Maybe if his editor kept his mouth shut about his OTP, Toriyama wouldn't feel like trolling him.

He'll have blue hair if Toriyama makes a new design for him. Since Toei currently barely changes up Toriyama's new designs. They might just reuse his End of Z design though, then he'd keep the purple hair.

U6 saiyans a shit.
fucking twig-bodies and samefaces.
compare them to these.
dose thighs

Well I mean this happened. But then again Gohan and Videl were the exception to who Toriyama usually does romance.

And everyone knows everyone is shit regardless

If cell was perfect, why he got better after blowing himself up?

I like GTs English dub music score.

The new art style is shit and everyone knows it, it's just Dragon Ball Moe now.

ZA WARUDO

>Gohan and Videl were the exception
That's why they're so bland.

Implying being perfect means you stop trying to be even more perfect.

Why be Perfect when you can be Super Perfect?

what about godperfect?

I disagree, I liked the gotenks ark, it took away the seriousness of Dragon ball. Goten and trunks aren't really developed as characters yet but they have so much potential

They were fine to me. Then again I don't give a shit about romance in this series, so I never really thought about it.

>He'll have blue hair if Toriyama makes a new design for him
I hope so, they shouldn't have different hair colors

It's pretty crude but here you go

not happening

>They barely have character at all
I agree about Goten, but Trunks does have a personality.

>it took away the seriousness of Dragon ball
And that's a good thing?

Yes. DB shouldn't be serious.

>Oopa

MANGA LEAKS WHEN?

Yes.

is he fucking wearing Gohans RoF outfuit

Yes, Dragon ball is not an anime you should take too seriously, but some people do and I guess you're one of them

Shit taste. DB was perfect in its blend of comedy and seriousness, but DBZ thrived on a serious tone full of tension.

More like he was so lazy when creating the design of RoF Gohan that he just drew him wearing his clothes.

Maybe Hyper perfect?
Or Perfect alpha?

I love how there are still to this day people who are asshurt that Krillin ended up with 18.

>blend of comedy and seriousness
King Piccolo saga is where DB goes to shit though.

Go back to your shitty thread

I'm not particularly asshurt about it, I just think Jobeta and 18 would have been a good couple.

According to the 6 teraflop masako, the next color will be either purple or orange.

>King Piccolo saga is where DB goes to shit though.
Shit. Taste. I bet you think the RR arc is bad too.