Does Sup Forums recognize Filipinos as the master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

You fuckers need to eat better food so yer brain and bodies grow

The filipino’s what? What are they referring to? And why do they coopt nog society and culture?

Hell yeah! Clearly, the world's master race is a smattering of inbred asian fucks from a small island who can't even do regular government functions without violence. The master race would obviously use "smoking" as the national health plan, too.

they have cool weapons but that's pretty much it

Filipinos are basically asian niggers.

The Philippines is the only country in Asia that can't cook. I don't know how they manage it.

No they are not.

As if Cambodia has actual cuisine.

Kek! Good one Pacquiao.

Roasted pig is alright. They eat the fat and drink vinegar and smelly fish stupid jollibee

Yes.

If you're talking about durtete then I'm all ears user I love the mad man

They lack the physical prowess of other races while also failing to live up to the east asian standard in regards to intelligence. Truly a failed race.

says who? a helicopter?

as a hypertrad WN Catholic, i do admire the flip's (much like the jap) omnipotent single-mindedness.
would personally sign off on racial alliance with flip-jap coalition, to fully "solve" JQ.
give'em an island and a pallet of flamethrowers; it'll be done.

Filipinos are just mexicans with slanted eyes.

Flip males are all like 5 ft tall, are manlets really that stronk?

This used to sound naughtier before Sup Forums - but it's something people do say.

Also had my heart destroyed by a filipina in college in the 90's. She was a skater chick, SJW, into hardcore punk. SO sexy and curvey and smelled really different from white girls.
But alas. She was a whore.

No, Croats are

Literally never met one in my entire life. Are they just chinks with a tan?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

4th highest average household income in the us.

Well that's kinda what happens when you let the Spaniards rape and pillage your country... a couple hundred years later of breeding the mixed blood, then bam, you got asian niggers.

effeminate brown skinned chinks hahahahah not even close

>cambodia
>vietnam falg
burger education