Destroy our borders! Fuck laws!

Destroy our borders! Fuck laws!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What’s an Adi?

>foreign national
>American
what?

>How many more families must be destroyed
All of them, of course. The sooner the better.

Was he illegal? Then he has(had) to go back.

Liberals don’t understand this concept:

> America is the worst! Racist! Sexist! Uneducated! Violent!
> Hey your dad is an illegal immigrant so we sent him back to his home country
> HELP! WE WANT TO STAY! WE LOVE AMERICA! DON'T MAKE US FOLLOW OUR DAD TO A NON WESTERN COUNTRY!

if you abolish borders and visa requirements, they wouldn't be breaking the law. fact.

Families get split all the time by prison and yet laws still exist. Fuck off.

Why do these people complain about being deported when they can gain citizenship and not get chucked over the border. How difficult is the test and what what benefits are there from not gaining citizenship?

>But who will pick my crops and clean my home at slave wages
>These countries aren't shit holes you bigot!!
>Don't make these poor 32 year old children go back to their shit hole country after decades of American education, there's no opportunity and it's dangerous

Wonder why Haitian soil is so radioactive and dead that people can't live fruitfully on the island.

If he was American, he would have citizenship.
Fuck off.

This people that come illegally are from low skill poor countries that necessarily have low visa quotas.
The test is easy and the application is about 1k USD plus legal fees if you're too retarded to read and sign simple documents on your own.

Underrated and check’d.

Came here looking for the fan face-rubbing memes but not even one... I'm all out can someone please supply a few? I'm gonna need a few tonight after SOTU

>is involved in a sham marriage for a green card
>divorces and immediately marries a woman named "Fidaa Musleh"
>has 4 kids with her
Which leads me to believe she must also be illegal. Otherwise he would be allowed to stay for marrying a citizen

This thing?

>Amer Adi
>American

sure thing kiddo, and i'm a pony.

It's actually a felony to have a sham marriage in an effort to defraud INS. It's the reason they will interview people before they can marry in some cases. People try it all the time for either citizenship or insurance.

Nay, you aren't.

defenders of illegals need to be deported too.

They're invaders; they should feel lucky and grateful that they aren't executed for it.

Nevar forget

What is every single one?
>How many illegal immigrant families must be destroyed?

Democrats are controlled by Chinese interests, Cartels and Islamic terror groups.

Sanctuary cities are designed to protect traffickers, pedophiles and child sacrifices.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

it doesn't matter how hard they try to spin it, deporting illegals is music to our ears

Someone post the webm.

Actress is spicey desu

Pro-immigration advocates share responsibility for the genocide, displacement and disenfranchisement of American citizens, as well as hold full responsibility for the cultural war and systematic marginalization of preservationists.

There is no real argument outside of replacement and permanent lodging of power. We are at the technological stage at which we could solve poverty and homelessness efficiently and effectively.

America sucks dick and isn't safe, illegals need to go home before they are oppressed!

Why didn’t they deport the entire family?

>all of them