Re:Zero

New Arc 5 Chapter on the Mega, and Satella face reveal.

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafactory.co.jp/files/d000155/ISBN978-4-04-069285-2/HTML5/sd.html#/page/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

You're like a goddamn vulture, aren't you? Anyhow, the preview of the next LN can be read here.

mediafactory.co.jp/files/d000155/ISBN978-4-04-069285-2/HTML5/sd.html#/page/1

I just happened to get here first

Sure.

Seems like everything starting with the Garfiel battle is the same, so they'll condense the keikaku stage. Probably move Emilia's flashbacks to the first trial which would be a good thing.

>Satella face reveal.
>shitty clone
>face reveal
ebin

We all knew what it was going to be, but there you have it.

Please fuck off. I'm sick of browsing this thread to get the latest translation just to see a redditor post here. You don't belong here just fucking leave for god's sake. Just go back to your site

1. Sounds that Bring Tears
2. Disregarding the Chance of Success
3. STRAIGHT BET
4. A Lie, A Liar, and A Bigmouth
5. Otto Suwen
6. Reason to Believe
7. The Jewel of Quain Will Not Rise for One Person (or whatever dumb thing Garfiel says after Subaru beats him up)
8. Love Letter

better TLs than the dumb thing I posted in the last thread.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

D-don't bully

fuck off you don't belong here

What's bigmouth referring to?

OVA Announcement when?!

Emilia is beautiful.

But that's Emilia.

Satella clone

>Satella face reveal.

I'd like to call this SMT, but unfortunately that acronym is taken

>t. Echidna

It was so long ago that I read arc 4 but what happened after the chapter 77 (the witches' tea party where Satella told Subaru she loves him) till the end? There are like 60 chapters left and wasn't that the point where Subaru decided to make the bet and not die anymore?

The WN seems so bloated compared to the LN

My bad. Satella clone and a whore.

It's not as significant as it could be considering the LN artist is pretty samefacey.

In the WN it was described that Satella looked like Emilia so I don't know why some people are so surprised about that

No one is surprised.

Neither do you

Well that's simply how this world's basic face structure is much how our world's human face has some sort of base. In that sense I don't see samefacey as a problem.

Has Hector ever made his appearance in the LN? Is the clown/Echidna/Hector backstory still in it? Or is it that the LN hasn't reached that point yet?

At least post like a normal human being so we won't know it's you. Might as well put a trip on at this point.

Actually just put a trip on please.

That's not Satella, that's just Emilia

Right?

>At least post like a normal human being

What do you mean?

It should have been this volume but with how much they'll have to condense I'm not sure if they'll keep the Lewes scenes in.

That's Satella.

that doesn't mean satella has the same hairstyle

>Satella
>Crying

This series deserved a better artist.

fuck off the art is great

>uguu am i kawaii subaru-kyun~?
Everyone looks like a moeblob.

It's to balance out Wilhelm's Ultra HD face

Huh, they changed the line about how he couldn't "otherwise continue being Rem's Hero" to "couldn't face her".

Hi Emilia

>takes Rem for reference
no wonder everyone looks like a moeblob to you when you take pictures like that. And don't forget that Re:Zero also has a light-hearted side to it and isn't full-on dark fantasy isekai

She is confirmed to be a witch

Emilia's Knight >>>>> "Rem's hero"

The Witch of Glaciation

They are the same

When will Satella NTR Emilia?

from what chapter/scene is the line?

Chapter 77
WN
>立ち上がり続ける男がスバルであるのだと、そうでなければスバルはレムの英雄であり続けられない。
Page 26
LN
>立ち上がり続ける男がスバルなのだと。そうでなければ、彼女に顔向けできない。

I wanted Satella to look different from Emilia.. I feel like dropping this shit but i'm too deep in it ;_;

EMT please

the WN gave u the answer before the LN did, what were u even expecting?

>I feel like dropping this shit but i'm too deep in it ;_;
Same, I really liked some of the complexity of the relationships between the characters in the WN but it looks like the LN is going to over simplify them.

It's really nothing but I have no idea why they would change that. It just has less impact that way.

God, the whale look so small.

That's pretty much what I noticed with every piece of Rem-related dialogue I've compared so far. It's reworded to have less impact.

Hi kids.

Hi.

What's the even point of this? I don't see any benefits from this.

something something Subaru x Emilia ship

This is fucking bullshit

Either he's re-doing the Rem romance or he's trying to make it more shocking if/when Subaru ends up with Rem.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

What are you laughing about? It's pathetic how he has to reduce the Rem romance instead of him trying to just make the Emilia romance more appealing.

>Either he's re-doing the Rem romance
You mean un-doing
>or he's trying to make it more shocking if/when Subaru ends up with Rem.
Don't get your hopes up

I saw someone on this board mention that LN is Emilia's route and WN is Rem's route a while ago.
I feel like that assessment is actually accurate.

>tfw even the author sees that the ship with Rem is pointless

Nah. See, Rem's confession still happened in the LN. It's just that the anime team's influence starts setting in after book 7, as book 8 is when major differences start appearing.

You know how it just makes the LN worse cause the confession and all still happened?

>I saw someone on this board mention that LN is Emilia's route and WN is Rem's route a while ago
The thing is the author admitted Rem's popularity was an accident meaning the WN Remance isn't as forced and comes from the story telling.

>WN
no editor
>LN
with editor
>Anime
editor
>Manga
lazy

Why should the LN be worse because of it? I'm not a Remfag so my reading experience won't suffer from such changes.
I like the series for the story and not the ships

Because it's inconsistent?

What if they will reprint older volumes and remove all Rem romance in them to make the story consistent again?

How does the anime influence what Tappei writes?

Over a year passed since arc 4 and you want to tell me that Subaru still feels as strong for Rem as before the timeskip when there are plenty of other girls he could get together with?
I would say loving her romantically without changes is also a inconsistency

As the other guy said, it's inconsistent if Subaru attitude suddenly shifts and events are swept under the carpet because they weren't brought up in the anime.

Reducing Rem scenes and changing the dialogue reduces the complexity of the relationships between the characters.

>I like the series for the story and not the ships
You're just baiting at this point,

The LN editors edit the story to be more like the butchery called the "Anime"

This is arc 4 you dumbass. No time skip here.

Is this actually Satella or is it that part where Satella possesses Emilia or something

They would have done that long time ago

The anime team worked with him and made suggestions to have Emilia appear more, and an entire loop seems to have been lost from volume 8 because the anime wouldn't have been able to fit it in.

Subaru also fails to bring up the subject of Puck with Echidna, and I tracked down the reason for this. Subaru brought up Puck because he heard Puck mention Echidna. A line that was cut from the anime.

Yeah I know I'm talking about arc 5 in the WN where these changes didn't happen. It still stands that the love is a inconsistency

Would you?

It's also Tappei's fault for being so in need of getting his work animated that the anime studio takes fully control of him and fuck him in the butthole.

Reminder not to take the bait.

>It still stands that the love is a inconsistency
How?

We don't have arc 5 translated yet, what you you talking about? It's inconsistent in the LN cause there a big change from one LN vol to the next, stop trying to excuse that

So, what i'm getting from this is that Satella is an updated version of Emilia?

Does anyone have the screen caps where he tried to rationalize the butchery that was the end of the anime?

a submissive cunt, just like the main heroine

not an update, just another outfit

I think he said it'd be harder to have a calm discussion about the series?

Wasn't he the one that help supervised the stuff on what they should cut out from the anime?

>implying he could open his mouth and talk
I bet he agreed to every suggestion that was made

Didn't you read the latest Arc 5 translations? Like I said I talk about the WN
Subaru, who is around Emilia and the other a whole year is interacting much more with everyone than with Rem so why are his feelings unchanged after one year?
From the readers perspective you only skip the chapter and one year is over but feelings normally change much much quicker when there is a year time. The girls who are interested in him have many ways to appeal to him but his love to Rem seems forced because he said that he will be her hero and he's just following up on that without much thought

So he knows how bad it was and how angry we are about it?

I'm angry and I watched the anime first but then I read all the things it cut out and now they are editing the LN to be more anime-only-friendly and I can't depend on the entirety of the WN to be translated.

>Didn't you read the latest Arc 5 translations? Like I said I talk about the WN
Yeah I read it and what? He visited her just like every night, why would he stop doing that?

If you dislike the changes made to the LN, why not read the WN?