Less than 1 month

Less than 1 month.

youtube.com/watch?v=QkkJcBVng5s
youtube.com/watch?v=hffwzEhnAMs
youtube.com/watch?v=SogmujRr-7U

It looks like it will include "Rhinoceros Beetles Teach Boys That Life Is Precious" story

How it's gonna be, guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-26/live-action-gintama-film-inspires-net-show-on-july-15/.116604
hanhuazu.cc/cartoon/post?id=8951
youtube.com/watch?v=QEUCvFMCUSw
youtube.com/watch?v=B_sk5A-tJ4g
youtube.com/watch?v=iXpGVuaQwXo&list=PL6FrZdj3F_ap-_zpICxsJRwyRe--llHV6&index=21
youtube.com/watch?v=-B3rpKfva1w&index=15&list=PL6FrZdj3F_ap-_zpICxsJRwyRe--llHV6
youtube.com/watch?v=OPqql7Mhmf4&list=PL6FrZdj3F_ap-_zpICxsJRwyRe--llHV6&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=q28QdpzqqQg&index=10&list=PL6FrZdj3F_arA02NiAyV8yzgLLJde5jbc
youtube.com/watch?v=HlmhDY9TT04&list=PL6FrZdj3F_arA02NiAyV8yzgLLJde5jbc&index=16
youtube.com/watch?v=HB2XX_MLjQU&index=17&list=PL6FrZdj3F_arA02NiAyV8yzgLLJde5jbc
youtube.com/watch?v=6rZD5furPJQ&index=21&list=PL6FrZdj3F_arA02NiAyV8yzgLLJde5jbc
youtube.com/watch?v=rwv_ERDCjDk&list=PL6FrZdj3F_arA02NiAyV8yzgLLJde5jbc&index=27
youtube.com/watch?v=REHaJZgWwxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's Benizakura arc AGAIN

I unironically think that it's gonna be pretty decent, maybe Gintama will make live-action movies great again (or maybe not)

Color page of this week. Pretty adorable comparing to what's happening right now in the manga

why is everyone excited for this again? It's gonna suck just like every jap live action before it.

>Shinsengumi Crisis
>Yoshiwara in Flame
>4 Devas

All these great arcs that they could adapt and they still want to do yet another Benizakura arc. I just hope the movie is decent enough

The chapter 639 chinese spoilers are out since yesterday, 'dumping them. Hopefully, this thread is still alive at least until Saturday or Sunday for the translation

Live actionkino

Out of those, I think the only other movie that would work would be Shinsengumi in Crisis, since most of the cast and Takasugi's band also would be there, but then they'd have to somehow fit Katsura there.

They're giving an actual role to the Shinsengumi in this adaptation, so it's clear they wanted the entire main cast there.

What are the chances that other arcs could be adapted if this movie is successful enough? They sure are wet for the shinsengumi for giving them a role

This just looks way too good, and it looks like the actors are really into it, looking forward to, maybe we get another trilogy like Samurai X.

They are doing some "live-action online show" with the same actors after the 15th

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-26/live-action-gintama-film-inspires-net-show-on-july-15/.116604

Maybe they'll adapt some of the comedy double episodes or something, dunno.

You can also see all the individual posters there too

HOLY

SHIT

And that's it
Source: hanhuazu.cc/cartoon/post?id=8951

Even Rurouni Kenshin movies ?

Or even maybe the Red Spider arc

Indeed. It's gonna adapt the Okita Mitsuba arc

there go the feels then

Yep

I want this so badly

F

So many Gin-sans, I want them all

The scene at the hospital

And Afro Yamazaki in the background. Reminder that he had all his hair like that in this arc, because Sougo was fucking around with his bazooka, well-thinked by the staff.

Maybe the cheesy CGI effects are done on purpose, knowing Gintama

The director is the same of Hentai Kamen's movies. Shit budget ones but decently funny.

This with Warner Bros budget behind will be better... But the CGI looks kinda ugly in the trailers

Yuichi Fukuda, right?

If they don't comment at least once how bad the CGI looks, or how their voices changed in 3D then this movie is garbage

yes

Totally agreed. If they don't break the fourth wall by acknowledging at least that they're in a live-action movie or trashing MADAO for being the narrator, then my hopes for this movie will be gone.

Kagura actress is a qt

This. Kanna Hashimoto is very cute.

She's even cute when she picks her nose!

youtube.com/watch?v=QEUCvFMCUSw
youtube.com/watch?v=B_sk5A-tJ4g

I like these ads

>She prefers One Piece

reeee not a true fan

Comparison of Gin vs Nizou, manga, anime and live-action

>posting Gin-san for ants

Too bad, there's no pics of Rie cosplaying as Gura

Sorry, user. I picked these ones on Twitter.

Gintama is also on the front cover in the next Animage issue in July.

I want to motorboat kagura

>oddly straight hair
heresy

I wanna take care properly of my Gura!

>this Kondou
I kinda wanna see Matsudaira.

Well, Matsudaira doesn't appears in this arc.

Why does it looks so good? Is something that only can be achieved with Gintama?

Well, you know some fans are pessimistic about this live-action movie, but it's really great to see some positive thoughts. Even though the special effects looks kinda cheesy, (knowing Gintama they could have done it on purpose) the actors seems to make a good job about the characters, please don't be disappointing, film.

At first I was sad they didn't include MADAO somehow in this movie, but now I'm happy with him as the narrator

I hope the characters will trash him for being the narrator, it would be funny

My favorite theme songs
OPs:
youtube.com/watch?v=iXpGVuaQwXo&list=PL6FrZdj3F_ap-_zpICxsJRwyRe--llHV6&index=21 youtube.com/watch?v=-B3rpKfva1w&index=15&list=PL6FrZdj3F_ap-_zpICxsJRwyRe--llHV6
youtube.com/watch?v=OPqql7Mhmf4&list=PL6FrZdj3F_ap-_zpICxsJRwyRe--llHV6&index=3
EDs:
youtube.com/watch?v=q28QdpzqqQg&index=10&list=PL6FrZdj3F_arA02NiAyV8yzgLLJde5jbc
youtube.com/watch?v=HlmhDY9TT04&list=PL6FrZdj3F_arA02NiAyV8yzgLLJde5jbc&index=16
youtube.com/watch?v=HB2XX_MLjQU&index=17&list=PL6FrZdj3F_arA02NiAyV8yzgLLJde5jbc
youtube.com/watch?v=6rZD5furPJQ&index=21&list=PL6FrZdj3F_arA02NiAyV8yzgLLJde5jbc
youtube.com/watch?v=rwv_ERDCjDk&list=PL6FrZdj3F_arA02NiAyV8yzgLLJde5jbc&index=27

Man, there's a lot of great openings and endings, I didn't posted them all, Gintama has such amazing songs.

I refuse to this thread to die too soon

Kagura is so cute as a witch

Shit, as always, because japs don't know how to act despite the tatemae - honne bullshit.

Japs could not act decently to save their lives.

>All of those good ones
>Forget the best and original one
youtube.com/watch?v=REHaJZgWwxY