Berserk anime

Hey this week's episode was surprisingly good. Even more after the disaster of last week.
the lack of the naked moonlight boy possibly improved everything

Post some """good""" webms of this episode.

I'm too dumb to make webms.

The sequence with the armor taking over Guts looked better than I expected as well.

>surprisingly good
Did you even see the sea monster? I thought we were back in episode 3 again. I don't intend to sound clichéd or 'ironic' or whatever - the sea monster in this episode truly looked like an old, unused asset from a video game. And the constant frame and obvious budget cuts didn't help the episode either. It's disheartening.

Did anyone else notice the ~5-6 seconds of this episode in which Guts, in the upper-left corner of the screen, had 4 crocodiles shish-kebabed on his sword and was just wiggling around or something? If the sea monster had not already devalued the episode for me, I think that would have done it.

Easily the worst anime I've ever seen.

can someone make a gif of this part? it was so fucking bad

Next week is last episode, in whcih part are they going to end this?
There's no suitable point to end the anime anytime soon going by the manga. I thought the anime would end with them departing in the boat, but surely one episode isn't enough to show all that right?

Sakuga

The part in the beginning where they are just talking is bad. What's with the last shot of Guts before the OP runs?

It's not really ending next week, is it

It's supposed to be 24 episodes.
So yeah it's ending next week.

It looked good aside from the Makara/Berserker armor fight.
Seriously, the Makara model was ugly as fuck, and all of the bad blood effects were terrible.

Aside from that though, this episode looked pretty good.

Yep. Christ what a shit 2-cour anime adaptation. At least that'll be the end of it for now. Hopefully the manga won't take another hiatus after the next chapter.
I wonder where they'll end it also, this episode covered more than half of volume 28, so maybe they'll have Schierke meet Sonia at the pier, skip the introduction of the Pirate captain (with Mule and Azan), and end it here?

The few 2d shots they used looked decent which just makes the CG that much more infuriating.
Why do I still watch this garbage

Posting some 2D

(Guts is in 3D here)

>Hopefully the manga won't take another hiatus after the next chapter
That's my main concern too. Just one more week until we know if there's going to be another hiatus.

>gif

Is that the part where he did this? I can't watch the anime after the shitshow that was S1. Even the manga is shit ever since Miura overdosed on idolmaster.

Damn that still image looks good.

that was about 5-10seconds before

The stills usually look good because they trace from the manga.
Imagine if the entire anime looked like this, damn.

It only hurts a little.

What do I have to do to get a crying blowjob from Schierke?

Preferably without getting my ass reamed by a black man and getting cucked.

How does wind work?

idolmaster was a mistake

Now if it only always looked this good.

What sucks is that even the 2D can be off-model.

Crocodile-kuns did nothing wrong.

Schierke said the controllers are on the boat, it was only a matter of time before they turned again.

Like Jesus, choose whether or not you want Schierke's eyes to have an iris and stick with it for both the 2D and 3D models.

>every episosde is same 2 songs playing one after another over and over again

Who's ready for some yuri next episode?
I bet smooth jazz is going to play during this scene too.

I hope Casca dies, what a fucking whore.

She didn't look terrified when Femto fucked her

hard to fuck up when you literally trace.

Not gonna lie. That's a good shot.

Looked nice, hopefully they'll improve more as they did from season 1 to season 2 in the next season to come

>in the next season to come
Twelve episodes covering Vritannis and the boat?
Surely they wouldn't.

It's gonna be a lot of Griffith stuff before they reach Sea God island doe, so probably 20+ episodes

>they bring the quality down to the first season and force us to suffer the boat arc

i would be okay with this

Maybe they want to end the anime in a comfy note, like the scene in pic related.

So how are the nips reacting to the poor CG?

They're surely not as autistic as the QUALITY-posters from Sup Forums

I'm sure Miura was reading something that gave him a maid fetish when he was making these chapters.

Why was this episode so much better animated than last, much more important one? The fuck?

There really are only about 5 pieces of music in total for this entire show (barring the OP/EDs.), I don't think I've ever encountered this issue before. Truly groundbreaking.

Horrendous quality aside, who thought it would be okay for the credits to shit all over the final scene?
Is the producer absolutely fucking retarded?

They literally just took the spread from the manga and colored it.

Outside chance that they might have even just traced it.

couples that should just fuck already

For real when was the last time Guts bust a nut? No wonder he's always so angry.
Instead of Black swordsman he's more like a blue (balls) swordsman.

like idolm@ster?

I don't know, are there maid outfits in idolmaster?

Leaks fucking when?
If the new chapter gets released on 23th, surely the leaks will start appearing monday or something right?

Please tell me those choppy frames are a result of the gif and not part of the show. Serpico deserves more love than that.

>Casca with a ponytail
Hooooo boy

This going to end in a real awkward place. but I guess they know this shit ain't getting another season. Probably why there wasn't Moonlight boy.

This episode proves that they can do transformations well if they put their mind to it. Pretty seamless transformation into the Berserk Armor this episode.

What the fuck is wrong with his head

He's got hat-hair.

Why is the shading so shit? Like what the fuck is this supposed to be?

Will this go down in history, as one of the worst anime adaptations ever?

Why do you talk like you're the title of a youtube clickbait video?

>tfw we're gonna have another minimum 5-10 year wait before they even try for a good Berserk adaptation again

>Implying we ever had good one
At least the new one doesn't do GOLDEN AGE YET AGAIN

>dude, just put the better animated scenes behind credits, lmao
what the FUCK are they doing?

guts is the tokyo ghoul??

Fuck this anime, when does the next chapter come out?

Why do they cut out basically 90% of the stuff from the manga in the chapters that covers the rescue of Griffith in the anime(s)

Literally in the first page of the manga

On the 23th

sick

Some people, just aren't really sure where to put their commas.

>Chitch

>decently animated episode
>slow thread and decent discussion

>Not so decently animated episode
>QQQQUAAAALIITY! LOOK AT THIS QUALITY!, QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY DO I FIT IN YET GUYZ? Sup Forums-POSTER HERE
>500 replies in one hour

I really hope we get a few more chapters before Miura hits us with another hiatus

I wish they cut everything related to those Pirates, they are the Seinen version of the Pilaf Gang.

The only "decently animated" part was that single cut with Serpico. It's still the same garbage 95% of the time.

You're right, discussion IS too slow. I propose that this is now a bagserk thread, to get more replies. Post your best bags.

I mean it's fun to poke fun at the QUALITY, this episode was just all around meh. There's really nothing to discuss, 90% of the people who are watching this have already read the manga, so it's not like we could be speculating on the plot.

Hopefully Miura/Hakusensha won't fuck with us and go on hiatus until there's another season of the anime.

>Casca opens her eyes
>chapter ends
>haitus begins
>see everyone July 2018

it wasnt that bad, exccept for the long dragged out dialogues which is just a cover up so they don't have to animate so much fighting, the last 5 minutes or so when guts went berserk hai yo xD was just a comedy sketch of quality at that point. its worth it for the laughs but it still hurts.

He looks like Hank Hill

I want to give this series a try but I'm not into rape or gore sex. How much of that is in this?

Oh the "long drawn out dialogue scenes" to "cover up the fight scenes"
I bet they made that dialogue up as filler and that it's not from the manga at all

Not that much. In the whole manga there's like three rape scenes. and, wait-
>gore sex
Are you for real, user?

Yeah like stabbing, cutting, beating, killing during intercourse.

That ALMOST happened with Slan though didn't it?

are you serious? last week was shit but this was the worst I've ever seen

I dunno

I mean, maybe a little bit

It's kinda hard to say desu

Who do I have to suck off for it to look like this for an entire season

You have eye problems, my man.

Women have it rough in Berserk.

at a certain point, it must feel award as an author writing this.

>transitioning from Ash Crow into a Nanjo Yoshino song