The wh*Te """""man"""""" is the epitome of male weakness and emasculation

The wh*Te """""man"""""" is the epitome of male weakness and emasculation.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is small. Because of his feeble size he has to point himself out to make his presence known. He is effiminate, as a result of his low levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of weakness and unhealtiness. He is then covered by his pink skin. This fair skin reminds us of his weakness, a feature that developed due to being artifically created by Yakub. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The pink skin reminds us of our feminine, sissy desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The wh*Te """"""man"""""""'s demeanor is one of betaness. He is effiminate, sissy, and can be very coward . His behaviour makes other races of man burst into laughter.

The summit of expression of his femininity on his body is his penis. The wh*Te penis is smallest of all the races. As the penis is the ultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the wh*Te man the most effeminate of men. This tiny penis is not able to fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, hence women usually choose BLACK men instead. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the ineffective wh*Te seed will not enter the womb of the woman wh*Te """""""man""""" fucks, hence he can't impregnate.

In total, the wh*Te """"""man"""""" expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his impotence upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the wh*Te """"""""man""""""""" is the epitome of weakness.

Based ban evader

>English teacher in a foreign country
>cucky thought-process
Wow I'm surpriesed

>calls white men weak
>comes from the homeland weeb pedophile factory

You've obviously realised by now that you're not going to out-breed us, and there IS going to be a war for a Ethno-Europe very soon.
what are you going to do to stop us?
What are you going to do when the already alienated police forces openly join us.

What are you going to do when our agents inside your Militaries go rogue.

What are you going to do when Europe shakes under the weight of our men marching and the cities become clogged with the blood of a million dead humans.

What are you going to do to stop it from happening ?
You cant stop it. And the clock is ticking.

Every fucking day, I see these goddamm bait threads, I might actually stop browsing Sup Forums if I see any more

Why wouldn't a white woman choose this....

....when their """""men""""" are like this?

>I might actually stop browsing Sup Forums if I see any more
That's exactly what they want.

Good point, these come in such large numbers, it must be organised, someone wants to crash this board, which isn't a surprise

They're afraid.

wtf is that? saue of this?

Black man Jap women club.

Its a turk roach or a cia nigger, not quite sure which.

why are you posting this every day , doesn´t it get boring ? oh you´re on a payroll okay then.

also what about this whole wh*Te thing , am curious.

you can tell instantly by the spacing and paying attention to actual grammar and commas plus punctuation lowercase uppercase and lack of memery.

bump