Mueller Team Leaking to the Media

Corruption in the Mueller team. Why am I not surprised?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3K1dmPdeVGQ
thehill.com/policy/international/368953-grand-jury-indicts-maryland-executive-in-uranium-one-deal-report
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice. Maybe we can watch nothing get done if we sic Gowdy on them.

Pic related

>Weissmann

Oy vey goyim

On a side note, did he turn his hair into a princess tiara?

>April

Are you stupid?

Every person whose been exposed from Mueller's honeypot has been a Jew.

Priestap

Strzok

Weissmann

Mueller is draining the swamp

>April
>are you stupid?
Are you?

They don't investigate crimes that haven't happened yet, they can only investigate shit from the past, which April qualifies

Oh, it’s you.
in thirteen threads right now.
Kill yourself.

He’s concealing his extra layer of head used for verbal telekenisis with a platinum crown

>Mueller is draining the swamp
No, he isn't.

Mueller is part of Rosenstein's DOJ coup. With Sessions recused, Rosenstein appointed Mueller. Mueller can't be arrested for his crimes without everyone freaking out about obstruction. Rosenstein can't even be fired (let alone prosecuted) for his crimes as long as the Mueller investigation is open without obstruction chimp out.

Mueller brought Clinton lawyers on board to help some of his protection rub off on them. They aren't as protected, but any attack on Mueller's team will be met with (weaker) calls of obstruction.

They couldn't keep Trump out of the white house, so their best play is to neutralize the justice department's ability to prosecute or even remove the dirty players.

Mueller was never fucking /ourguy/ and he never will be. Deep state his whole career. He will die a traitor.

Stop spreading retarded LARP shit that doesn't match up with reality

>unironically asking shareblue and CTR shills if they're stupid

Every day we stray further from God's light.

Rosenstein isn't throwing a coup you fucking retard

You're literally reciting neocon talking points that are said on Fox News.

Time to die.

>weissmann

Can a smart user help me out here..what are the statistical odds of the number of jew on Mueller's special team in a nation which they make up less than 2% of the population.

It's got to be like 1 in 6 trillion

Nah, I'm chillin.

t. Rosenstein

You are dead.

>Weissman attended Hillary's election night party in NYC
damn that was one hell of a shindig

>no Rosenstein coup
It already happened, faggot.
Rosenstein already accomplished it. It's done. It was done the day he appointed Mueller because of the Comey firing (which rosenstein recommended).

Rosenstein set it all in motion. He (along with others) pressured Sessions to recuse. That made Rosenstein #1 on anything election/ hillary/russia, which happens to umbrella EVERYTHING that's going on. That's why it's always Rosenstein popping up, not sessions.

After sessions recused, he got Trump to fire Comey and then Rosenstein IMMEDIATELY appointed Mueller, and the rest I already explained.

Rosenstein took over the DOJ. That's why sessions is doing ms13 and pot. That's all he is allowed to do with Rosenstein's permission

You know this how, Mr. Brock?

>you're literally repeating fox news
Sorry brah, I don't watch fox

This.

Nah. I'm /comfy/

>That's all he is allowed to do with Rosenstein's permission
so you're saying Donald isn't really the president and they've built a fence around him to prevent him from gaining access to presidential powers?

so fucking based before anyone even knew what it was to be so based. jesus why didn't we listen to him.

Sorry, I just don't buy all the speculation. I'm just staying comfy and trusting in GEOTUS. It will all be over soon.

Just a coincidence, stupid goy.

Wow another corrupt jew, what a shocker

>Trump
Huh?

I was talking about sessions, not Trump you illiterate fucktard.

Much more likely than Mueller being /ourguy/

Surprise surprise

>I don't buy the speculation
None of what I wrote was speculation.

If Mueller, Rosenstein, or even Sessions (because a new AG wouldn't recuse, so Rosenstein wouldn't be in charge) gets fired, democrats and the media will freak out and demand impeachment for obstruction.

None of that is speculation. The left has promised it, and they're waiting for it.

None of the "who did what?" That I listed was speculation. Rosenstein pressured Sessions to recuse, Rosenstein recommended Trump fire Comey, Rosenstein immediately appointed Mueller. Mueller hired Clinton lawyers.

None of that is speculation. Those things all happened and are not hidden from the public.

Rosenstein and Mueller gained lots of power, and that power had to be taken from others (sessions to lead DOJ, and Trump with the power to hire/fire).

The people with rightful power had it taken away by dirty, criminal, power players.

That is a coup, and it isn't speculation

random ecelebs on twitter aren't reliable sources.

Exactly correct.

You are an idiot.

Every
Fucking
Time

How do normies not see this?

youtube.com/watch?v=3K1dmPdeVGQ

He knows what he's doing.

Gowdy is still all talk, no action

>Every day we stray further from God's light.
this

His job is to talk, welcome to politics

>his job is to talk
Actually his job is to legislate and provide oversight. A mute person would find it more difficult, but talking is not a requirement

He can give Anthony Weiner a run for his no... Money I mean.

ITS ALL COMING TOGETHER NOW

Just wait the coming leaks will make this memo look like water gate

Looks like a failed coup to me

Well they fucking failed and if true need to have all funds taken from them and shipped to mexico

investigating
>private pressers
wow congress is really looking to raise their approval rating this year
remember kids the team that want's it more always wins

>That is a coup

That does explain why Hillary is giving the State of the Union address tonight. I don't disagree that it looks an awful lot like a coordinated attempt to end democracy, though.

>looks like a failed coup
How?

Rosenstein successfully took over the DOJ. How is it a failed coup when it succeeded?

That's like saying Trump didn't win the 2016 election. Trump is president, and Rosenstein not only took the power of AG away from sessions, he took away Trump's ability to fire Rosenstein.

100% successful coup at DOJ.

>They failed
With 100% success

Mueller's team was never intended to present anything but emotional evidence, given the number of leakers and the ongoing general prosecutorial misconduct there's no way these chucklefucks could get a conviction against a competent legal team. I fully expect Flynn to withdraw his guilty plea at some point because of this. The only reason for this team was impeachment where normal rules of evidence don't apply.

oh god that is hot

>coup attempts can only be directed at the president
I already said it was a DOJ coup. Can you not read, faggot?

Rosenstein took Sessions power as AG, and by appointing Mueller he took away Trump's ability to fire him without getting impeached.

No one ever said Trump isn't president. You pulled that out of your ass because you are a retarded faggot who can't read.

The DOJ is no longer under the presidents' control, nor that of the AG.

If the president doesn't have control of his executive branch, and if the AG doesn't have power over his DOJ because the #2 took over....that is by definition a coup of the DOJ

Mueller is notorious bad at handling complex concepts, his Anthrax investigation was literally just arresting everyone who had ever written a paper on anthrax for example, If he's a honeypot he's one completely by accident.

>democrats and the media will freak out and demand impeachment
they've wanted impeachment since before Trump was even in office, and against all odds the GOP is actually presenting a pretty united front on this, Graham, Ryan, and even Linda Graham are on board. If they try impeachment they'll get fucked over hard.

If Rosenstein is guilty of a crime Sessions can still have him arrested regardless of his recusal.
That's where both Nunes's memo and the IG report are heading towards to.

The way things are going, there will be a second special counsel to investigate the FBI and DOJ.

Can you imagine how easy pussy was to get that night? should have went.

Rosenstein and Weissmann...stupid goys like Sessions actually trust these guys.

So since the Dems are threatening political processes against people investigating this is it time to meme "OBSTRUCTION!" on the Democratic congressmen? I think they should be arrested, obviously the investigators can't feel safe with Shchiff and Schumer free

He really played Sessions old rebel ass. Why Sessions ever recused is beyond me, fucking moron.

Graham has already threatened to impeach Trump if he fires Mueller. Graham is laying in wait to push Trump out. If you think he has Trump's back you are sorely mistaken.

^^this

Hej, so, where are all the "happening" threads?

I didn't think anything would come from these "memos".

>no weed here

does it make me gay if i want to have gay sex with you?

Yes and no I will not have gay sex with you.

I'm from South Carolina and have witnessed most of Trey Gowdy's career. He's ALWAYS been a big talker, but folds when it's crunch time. Fuck him. Fuck that catamite wretch Lindsey Graham. And fuck Nikki Haley. There's not a single damn real conservative legislator in my state because of all the fucking Baptist "muh Israel" dispensationalists and Yankee "Republican" transplants.

damn and damn

Because Sessions is blinded by his obsession with marijuana, which has been one of his hobbyhorses for years.

That was months ago, now he's the one sending criminal referrals for people like Steele, by and large the GOP is starting to come around. I think it's probably because Trump wasn't the only guy getting spied on, Yeb! Christie, Rubio, and all the rest likely have their own bullshit FISA memos.

Ratman

Normies are worthless fucking dogs, trained to believe it's all "white men".

>Weissman
Who woulda thunk it eh Sup Forums? Who would have guessed...

>that poo girl is doing a RNC on the other chick
>WojakBeingEuthanizedByWoman.jpg
Top Kek

Sessions only recused with regard to the Russia investigation. The rest of what you say could be true for other reasons, but there's no known legal or protocol reason why Sessions' recusal would grant Rosenstein control over other aspects of the DOJ.

Leaks = Only good when they benefit Trump

Deep State = Only bad when they obstruct Trump

I did misunderstand. On the other hand, if Rosenstein has successfully made the DoJ a rogue agency, why did he allow the indictments of the Maryland shipping company CEO for the Tenam scandal? Rosenstein is implicated in the cover up of that scandal. He was the US Attorney who signed the extremely generous plea bargain with the Russian.

thehill.com/policy/international/368953-grand-jury-indicts-maryland-executive-in-uranium-one-deal-report

To add: I do agree with you that Rosenstein is likely the key player protecting the corruption within the FBI and DOJ; however, I am unconvinced he is/will be as effective as you seem to suggest.

Mueller is doing his part to drain the swamp, though he probably hasn't realized it yet, or maybe it is starting to dawn on him. Rosenstein was known as one of the coup plotters from the beginning thanks to Trump's parallel intelligence operation that has been active since before the election. Sessions recuses himself, the secret society faction sees their "opportunity" to begin the witch hunt. This was the trap. Remember when Trump called out Sessions in a tweet, expressing his frustration with Sessions' performance? Pure theater meant to deceive his enemies. Everything has gone according to plan. Prepare your anuses gentlemen.

Gowdy is a faggot. All talk, no action

He is (or was) an unwitting honeypot.

This. Lots of blackpills in this thread. Trump has had the intel for longer than any of us. While we have been trying to piece things together from hints here and there Trump's team has been executing their sting operation. Have faith gentlemen.

Bump

He is in the oversight committee. THEY LITERALLY OVER SEE AND REPORT FINDINGS WHICH IS WHAT HE HAS DONE AND THE FRUITS OF THAT WORK ARE EVIDENT.
F
U
C
K
O F F
S
H
I
L
L
S

WHEZE OH NONONONONONONONON

This. Its always jews. Always. Minorities want to know who is really keeping them down they need to look at noses.

>if they try impeachment, they'll get fucked
Not if Trump does one of the things the public has been conditioned to think = impeachable offense.

Yes, they WANT to impeach him, and have from day 1, but they won't succeed unless Trump does one of the forbidden actions: fire sessions, fire Rosenstein, or fire Mueller.

He hasn't done any of those things yet, so you haven't seen what a democrat impeachment brigade looks like

>sessions can still arrest Rosenstein
Yes, LEGALLY they can...and the democrats (with the media's help) would succeed in getting Trump impeached.

It's almost like none of you faggots actually read any of my posts before responding.

All of this was covered in previous posts.

Any action by Trump would be met with impeachment. That's why Mueller is still around even though Trump wants him gone. It's why Rosenstein is still around.

Rosenstein succeeded with his coup. Any action by Trump (or sessions) = impeachment because that's how the swamp works

And he provides oversight you fucking moron see

>why did sessions recuse?
3 options:

1. He is dirty and they blackmailed him
2. He was always part of the swamp and he was part of Rosenstein's coup (Trump's AG isn't really the AG)
3. He was trying to be SOOOOO honest and honorable that he recused himself for the tiniest of reasons.

Honestly, it looked like Jeff Sessions was sweating bullets anxiously awaiting his confirmation, and he recused himself with as much enthusiasm as a virgin about to get laid on prom night.

My opinion is that sessions is the part of the swamp that doesn't realize it's part of the swamp, and during the confirmation process (((they))) educated him and informed him of how he is to proceed.

Is there no resolution to this mess then? There must be.

It's been reported that career DoJ lawyers pressured him to recuse against his original judgement and Trump's wishes.

I hope you are right.

>sessions only recused in regards to Russia
Wrong. He recused himself from anything to do with the election and Hillary as well.

Now can you name any major investigations taking place or that need to take place, that have NOTHING to do with Russia, election, or Hillary?

EVERYTHING that needs to be investigated can at least loosely fall under that umbrella

If Rosenstein is implicated in the FISA abuse scandal he'll be forced to resign. He's not going to weather that storm regardless of how many Dems cry about how unfair it is.

Not as easy as the womens march t b h

Like crashing a wedding vs a funeral

>why allow?
Double jeopardy rule. The intentionally botch a case so it can never be brought to trial again.

Not everything can be covered up so neatly that the public never heard about it.

Sometimes you need to run a fake investigation (Hillary emails) or a fake prosecution.

Also, the shipping person is low on the totem pole. It's possible they fuck his shit up and call it a day, no need to go after anyone else.

THIS is all speculation. I can't back this up with facts like the Rosenstein DOJ coup. But this is how the deep state works.

Nice, thank you. There's at least a fair chance of that happening.