A Map of Huuuwhiteness

Please critique.

seems fine to me, would have included finland though

Finns are Uralic, their language is distantly related to Hungarian (aka: Asian). Not really the epitome of huuuwhiteness.

North african arabs non-white caucasian

Fixed

I like it, frogbro.

Africa starts just north of the Ardennes.

What? Iranians are whiter than North Africans. Saudis are whiter than North Africans. North Africans are pretty dark.

Sinai isn’t white

No parts of North Africa are almost white

I feel like finns are a lot more similar to Scandinavians than hungarians, both in their looks and their culture.

Russia is far more Asian than that.
Also Finland

Non-sense map without any accuracy created by a colonial, that never set a foot in europe, ignore and s.....

Why is America and Canada so mutted? Fuck man I wish we were dark blue like we used to be before (((slave traders))) brought niggers over here

>celtic
>brown eyes
kek'd

>No parts of North Africa are almost white
Wrong

But not their language/genetics.

By that logic, hungarians should be full huuuwhtie too because they're more similar culturally and visually to germanics than their slavic neighbours.

Fixed. Finno-Ugrians are white too.

>finngolians
>white

it's always the mutts and syrupniggers making maps about europe.
why are you so obsessed? fix your own nigger, chink and pooinloo infested shitholes

>Israel
kek

Looks good to me.

relevant

>nord africa and levant
>"almost white"
t. never met nafris or levantines

Corsicans are Italic, genetically mostly between N. Italians/Tuscans and Sardinians.

T. Muhammad al fransi

>gotland
>ancient homeland of Germanic peoples
>not 100% huwhite
Retardation

itt

>Anglos, the #1 "Best Goy" Award Winners 200 years straight - White
>Eastern Europe and Russia, filled with Caucasus browns and Far East Asiatics, on the same level
At the end of the day I don't really care for any of this as it is not as if Westerners in their eternal arrogance will see anything West of Berlin as equals to them anyway, so it is a pointless argument with them

The yellow you find dotted around in as different places as Sweden and Romania, are those Goths?

This desu

Ancient homeland? Are you high? Heard about the Kurgan? Why the Gutish fetish?

Is “huwhite” a reference to Jared Taylor’s accent? Is he being mocked?

>Poland
>czech republic
>slovakia
>estonia
>lithuania
>not white

god damn you people are fucking morons

I done goofed on that one.

If you go by language it is much simpler. Your map would just be a map of germanic speakers

>Being this much of a newfag

They're white just less white.

Corded Ware culture. The Indo-European sub-group which would later split into Celts, Germanics, and Slavs.

t. Ajij van Indonesia

It's not just about language tho, that would make american niggers white and French not.

Another colonial that thinks that the celts all had blue or green eyes, what an embarassement.

The Finno-Ugric group has no Asian origins. They were always there, to the north of Indo-Europeans. They're from Europe, especially Finns who never traveled to Asia unlike Hungarians.

What are the two dimensions on the axes?

Fixed your map OP.

North-Westerners need to know "white" didn't start in the 17th century and their current success is just a blip in the Indo-European history. And judging by how they're doing, they won't get a second chance to show off their whiteness.

>They're white just less white.
Oh, i see.... It's like with you. You are intelligent. Just less intelligent.

Well suuure, you are slightly different from Serbs, that earns you a totally different status.

If you look at the map. Half of Serbia is tagged as white.

So you're drawing that distinction not even between Croats and Serbs, but WITHIN the Serbian nation? On what grounds?

Celts at their peak were even more wide spread than on your map, but yeah they seemed to have been looking quite different looking from each other. Overall it was more of a culture than a defined ethnicity though

Butthurt is real, and also Serbs are Whiter than Croats

Yes please. Nuking Stockholm would fix most of our problems

Have you been to southern Serbia? That's why.

Admittedly only to Vojvodina.

Factually all wrong. Balts and fins are the whitest. This is why you shouldn't base your views on feelings.

Are the Germans nordic?
America was 90% pure white (except for the horny wiggers breeding with the injuns) with blacks living in their own segregated parts until the 60's.

Have you ever seen a Romanian or Bulgarian? Arguably white them please.

>someone spent time on that

You read it wrong. Near East is technically still Caucasian. Far East is not. This makes Finns slightly less White.

Test

>Are the Germans nordic?
Less than the Croats.

Not as autismo as yours, but mine emphasizes the core of the huwhite race better

Edit: Balts are still more White though

Based on this, Italians, Greeks Irish and Dutch are the most European groups of all, because they are the only ones with zero mongoloid/negroid admixture.

Bow down to our whiteness, mongrels.

>Are the Germans Nordic?
Conventionally, no. Nordics start with Denmark. If you go to both countries the cultural differences are clear between Germany and Denmark.

Another definition of Nordic is pretty much to equate it with Germanic. Many Germans have a clearly Celtic origin (see ), especially in the south. It's visible even in their facial features. The south of Germany (Bavaria etc) has a really different culture from the north of Germany (Prussian stereotypes) - I've been.

So, I'd say about half of Germany is really Nordic, and none of it is Scandinavian. Take this as coming from someone who's actually from Germany.

>Atlantic Baltic being the standard measurement of being white

Holy shit, fuck the Krauts then! That must be a trace of the Gothic migrations. Well played Gothic brother

That means Slobodan gets to enter Valhalla after all

Near East means Turks, etc.

Atlantic/Baltic is WHG/EHG. You remove Near East which is Neolithic Farmers, you remove 60% of Europe, along with their accomplishments.

Europeans are WHG/EHG/NE together.

Meant for
If you have the least non-european DNA, you are the most white.

Turks are not from the Near-East mate, they are from the Far East. That they live in the region now doesn't change the fact that they are strangers in the region. Near East basically means Middle-East, but I guess they used Near East to denote that they meant the original populations (which does not include Turks)

WE WUZ POC N SHIET! Let's deal with it and make Sven finally pay us the reparations that are owed!

Near East they mean the Neolithic Farmers that are part of Europe since prehistory.

Turks are mongrels with high far east admixture.

I made it better.

The people in those regions have never been 'white', so regardless of how far back it goes, you're making a problem out of nothing.

Prove it.

They are Caucasian. Whites are Caucasian. Asians are not Caucasian. Hence Asians DNA makes you less White than Near Eastern DNA.

Pretty much correct yes. Modern Near East is a result of mixing

White is a matter of allegiances as well as biology. The ugliest Armenian or Sicilian is my brother against the most "Aryan" Bosnyak.

Mutts from North America often use of double standards to exclude Portugal and Spain just to not give an excuse to include descendants from Latin America. Without bias, nowhere in the new world would be white.

it's not even that, a great part of the atlantic-baltic cluster will be anatolian farmer as well
with K=4 in west Eurasia you just get big ass heterogeneous clusters swiping out lots of ancient ancestries, even very divergent like anatolia neolithic and iran neolithic

I like this map.

I made a few changes, what does Sup Forums think about this?

Caucasian is a meme concept born in the 19th century. Show me genetic evidence that the near easterners were as white as actual Europeans.

The terms White is arbitrary.

Caucasian is a much more accurate term and then you can determine how Caucasian someone is by their degree of mixing with lesser races

Prove what, dude?
Neolithic Farmers were in near east, meaning anatolia and they were, along with the western hunter gatherers and eastern hunter gatherers(yamnaya), the ancestors of ALL Europeans.

There are only so many races (3-5, depending on school of thought)

So just use your eyes, what do they look most like: niggers, gooks or Caucasians?

>says the swede

Brits classified Irishmen as niggers and Swedes as schwarty. Don't expect objectivity

>tfw Turks are white while I'm Asian

This is not a debate. I am trying to be objective here.

Enough with this D&C shit. Europe is one and must be united.

"caucasian" is a taxonomy, albeit with an unfortunate name
but it does exist, west Eurasians do seem to have mixed quite a lot in the last 50k years and obviously do show similar features and on a global scale cluster quite together

I know biases get in the way, but if we cant surpass these biases, we are fucked.

Why is so much of North Sweden and Finland non-White? The Sami are very few, most people who live up there jsut regular Swedes and Finns

Irish people are niggers and who gives a fuck what Swedes look like