You know this isn't a good look for Paul Nehlen right?

You know this isn't a good look for Paul Nehlen right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/945699040020361216
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oi vey

I'm shocked he hasn't (((lost))) his job or career yet, playing with (((((((fire))))))) this much

Ryan loves it.

Why?
Kikes and niggers cry about the Oscars and "all the white men". Pointing out the jew is your most important duty as a white man.

lmao ok, this confirms hes one of us. This is some shit ONLY Sup Forums would do.

Controlled opposition IS is job.

all the sudden decides to commit suicide

It's an even worse look for all of those anti white Jews

Yeah, no shit. I don't think he cares about his image at this point. He's just trying to push the overton window as far as possible and redpill as many people as possible on the Jewish problem.

PAUL NEHLEN IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

NEHLEN IS ROY MOORE 2.0

HES SETTING HIMSELF UP TO LOSE ON PURPOSE

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/945699040020361216

Okay, I promise I’ll pay attention now.
Who is this man and can he be stopped?

oy gevalt mein herr

Do us all a favor and off yourself, Yid.

Who cares if he loses again and we get Paul Ryan for another term, at least he’s talking the issues!

nice try kike. Nehlen is gonna have you all thrown in an oven one day.

Ryan steals his elections just like all California Democrats. It will be his turn in time.

It isn't a good look for the Kikes and they're all going to fucking hang.

Oh look kike shills.

Nehlen for fucking president.

I wonder who could be behind this hype..

Roy Moore was a sting operation. Nehlen just appears to be controlled opposition. I don't see how Nehlen will save Paul Ryan from Day of the Rope though.

>infographics are only true if I believe them!
Yeah, you should probably kys too.

David Duke 2.0

Could you tell me who is NOT controlled opposition?
Because people like you accuse everybody

Based Paul is our future President

JEWS UTTERLY BTFO

Optics will always be important if you want to admit it or not. Being this openly anti any religion is not a good look for a government candidate. Same with going on Dukes podcast

Kill Jews

Kill yourselves. The man got his followers to read fucking Culture of Critique. He shared the best article of the year (time to drop the jew taboo). If you were a real white nationalist you would support him, not shill against him like the shill faggots you are, you both need to die

he's really going all out... seems like he's sacrificing himself to get the message out so other people can spread it quietly

wew lets do nothing instead

GOOD GOY

let’s ignore the (((optics))) of this factual information

telling the truth, no matter how uncomfortable or inconvenient, is ALWAYS a good look for a politician

>muh optics are more important than redpilling
We only need 'muh optics' because people won't speak out like Nehlen. It's called moving the overton window. Keeping your mouth shut about real issues is what kike shills like you want him to do

Yeah, he went too far a while back. He just looks stupid now. He probably never had a chance of getting power but not he just looks like a memer.

Powerful

Pussy

Guys I'm worried
really worried
I worry so much
that maybe this guy
who is naming the Jew
is not REALLY on our side
so anyway let's just post some memes and forget about it
like why try to change anything when we can make posts

>muh optix
Go fuck yourself, Nehlen is based as hell and is exactly what we need in this country. We need thousands of Nehlens

Nehlen is just the beginning. If we can get a Nehlen in place of every current cuckservative... the white race would literally be saved

t. Paul Ryan

No, let’s actually run someone that will take Ryan out. It’s Roy Moore stupidity all over again.

Damn this dude needed to get the fucking memo about the kikes already. Nigga is going full Rockwell once he loses.

>anti religion

take a hike, kike

>14/

>81 people, 74 are jews, while only
>7
are non jews
81+7 is 88

HAHA

The seat for 2 years matters much less than making people feel it's okay to talk about these things and pushing the overton window, you filthy shill faggot

>Out of 81 people that have attacked Paul Nehlen, 74 of them are Jewish.
Dems have to ask themselves, whose interests count?

Fuck, why did she chop off her tits.

Heil'd

I respect this man

Look Schumer can't even do a simply man's job of knocking a nail into a board with a hammer.
The fucking manlet.
This is just so telling, this ivory tower, soap box grandstanding faggot wants to tell you he's for the working man?
Look at the smug smile too... you know what old Chuck is thinking... I do
Just thinking how this menial labor is for the peasant classes he lies to..
FUCK I HATE CHUCK!!!!!

Checked

Well shit, Ima shut the fuck up cuz those digits.

This.

Nehlen is a tip-of-the-spear educational candidate. Will he win? No. But his campaign is an important tool in jerking the Overton window in our direction. It will serve to wake some people up to the Jew-Gentile dichotomy, and make mild forms of explicit white ethnic advocacy a little more acceptable.

So, God bless Paul Nehlen.

he is NOT one of us.
he is NOT here to help us.
he is NOT what you think he is.
ignore this idiot asap.

WHO IS THIS

>>Jews now have names like Patrick Gallagher

>stephen gutowski
>non-jewish

Kike

What Nehlen is doing is breaking down the bullshit taboos of political discourse/formal cultural discourse. If kikes can go on about shit being too white, or the oscars being too white, then we will say the exact same thing and it will not be bad "optics." It's just how it's gonna be from now on. We carry everyone, we call the shots.

thanks for telling us what to think schlomo

There's dropping the Jew taboo and then splerging out on twitter like he has been. Posting like the lowest tier twitter accounts. He has no nuance at all.

>muh optics.
The kike media will smear you regardless of how much you try to appease them.

Fearing their labels is what gives them fucking power, you moron.

who cares? There is no winning without exposing the jews

>a bunch of jews attack you when you go full 14/88

Who woulda thunk it?

>aye begorah 'tis anuddah potato famine

>dem digits
SIEG HEIL!

muh optics fags are just brainelts trying to be analytical. How fucking dumb can one be? Trump was explicitly non-racist and said everything within the proper bounds and he has been painted as Hitler. Proud Boys go out of their way to cuck to the J left and they still get the same labels and accusations as we do.

your proxies are showing. silly cunts.

H-have we started the fire?

he's memed too hard in an effort to become the alpha, they will come for him as a lesson to us but don't let it break you

S-SHUT THE FUCK UP GOY!!
OY VEY! BASED PAUL RYAN IS /OURGOY/

>Points out (((cohencidences)))
>Bravely addresses the JQ, not letting the attacks stop him
>Disrupts the Zionist mind virus
>Somehow Sup Forums convinced these are bad things, and he is controlled opposition and crypto-kike?

Anyone who names the jew is controlled opposition, right, Chaim?

This man is great

Yeah, they are morons.
The correct route is to be full blown racists and fascists, but carry yourself with humor and aloofness. There is a reason why Sup Forums has been such a force of memetics, and that is because we are FUN.

Being unironic nazi ironically is fucking fun, as is turning the tools of deconstructionism and postmodern bullshit against the leftists and their sacred cows.

Attack, attack and attack, but do it with humor, and in an uplifting spirits, and the people will flock to you.

>anti any religion

Explain how there are Jewish Atheists proclaiming that there isn't a contradiction here and saying that their Jewish mothers are what make them Jewish.

In what other religion is the case? If my mother is a Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, Satanist or even Scientologist does that automatically make me one? I missed the official rule book if so.

They play their little tribal games and cry holocaust whenever their tactics are used on them. The blatant hypocrisy and lack of consistency is beyond old at this point.

Shills attack Nehlen, not Sup Forums.

recd

No way is it Sup Forums, these are the same shills that lurk here all day ready to come out in full force against anyone exposing (((them))) by claiming muh 'controlled opposition'

\o

>optics
Kill yourself faggot

He definitely won't win, but It's good to see a politician who recognizes the kike menace to humanity.

Watch those digits, goyim

He’s winning, nigger

Bless this man, a real human bean.

Kek, I thought the same thing when i saw that name, that guy is more jewish than bernie sanders

idiot making sure he has 0 chance of winning. he couldve run literally the same pro-american (white) campaign without the joo maymay and it wouldve been a success

hh am i rite tho?
retards.

Someone on Twitter please ask Paul Nehlen's opponents why they become Jewish in the face of criticism but go back to being white in order to attack whites.

I totally support the truth.

>pro-american (white) campaign
Another optics faggot. The full truth is better.

Please expose them to daylight.

kys nehlen/fash the nation shill stupid low iq fuck. do the white race a favor and hang yourself